Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2016 1:22:58 PM EDT
The wall is needed on our southern border for security just as much as a physical barrier to illegals but when the left insists we cannot deport 11 million people they might be right.
News crews would be getting tipped to deportations where families will be literally split apart from one another.

Bad visuals would kill that in a heart beat.

Hell half of ARFCOM wanted blood when they deported that little kid back to Cuba

So the answers lays else where.

What is so little talked about but is the answer is self deportation of the 11 million illegals.

How you ask?

A strong E verification system where all present , future employees are E verified

No verification you get no work.

Any employer who breaks this law opens themselves to a felony charge and 5 years in federal prison and a $250K fine per illegal.

Who is going to risk 5 years in federal prison to hire an illegal?

So tell me where this doesn't work and why don't the GOP talk about this?

It got a passing mention early on but has been dropped from talking points.        

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Actually the answer to the illegals problem is (CoC violation) for our elected officials.  We need to figure out how to get rid of those 535 assholes first, they fuck us way harder than even 50 million illegals.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought this was going to be a Pink Floyd thread...
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:44:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Heavily penalize those who have a reasonable suspicion of knowingly hiring an illegal. No demand means no reason to come here and no reason for a wall. Problem solved. Washington and the Chamber of Commerce have no desire to implement this of course.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:44:10 PM EDT
[#4]
This thread just got 10 ft taller.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:48:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

"Would you like to send our colored cousins home again, my friend? All you need to do is follow the worms."

It would work OP. Make it difficult to receive benefits/jobs and they'll self-deport on their own. Obviously not everyone will leave. Some would remain using forged papers, but for the most part  illegals would have to operate more underground than they are now.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:53:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too. Going to fire some up on my commute home now

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:55:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That was my hope. I'm a little disappointed.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too man
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
".....Mother did it need to be so high?"

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:10:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

The wall is needed on our southern border for security just as much as a physical barrier to illegals but when the left insists we cannot deport 11 million people they might be right.News crews would be getting tipped to deportations where families will be literally split apart from one another.

Hell half of ARFCOM wanted blood when they deported that little kid back to Cuba

What is so little talked about but is the answer is self deportation of the 11 million illegals.
How you ask?
A strong E verification system where all present , future employees are E verified

Any employer who breaks this law opens themselves to a felony charge and 5 years in federal prison and a $250K fine per illegal.

View Quote

There is ALREADY a Federal system in place, with penalties for ANY employer that hires an illegal alien.

It's called a I-9, and related to the E-verify system now in place.

Here

The problem is that the present administration does not enforce it, even though it works.

OTOH, when the fucking kenyon fails the E-Verify test, the whole system looks pretty stupid.

We are just fooked.

ETA - from the I-9 instructions

PP  Purpose:

This information is collected by employers to comply with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and

Control Act of 1986. This law requires that employers verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals

they hire for employment to preclude the unlawful hiring, or recruiting or referring for a fee, of aliens who are not
authorized to work in the United States

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Me too
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:20:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Dems like free votes and Republicans like cheap labor. The wall and mass deportations will never happen, not even if Trump gets elected. Not even we got rid of every sitting member of congress.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#13]
jrzy, this is the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you post.  

+1 ARF-Cred to you
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:24:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone arrested of a crime...any crime..a ticket. If they're here illegally deport them ASAP.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

There is ALREADY a Federal system in place, with penalties for ANY employer that hires an illegal alien.

Here

The problem is that the present administration does not enforce it, even though it works.

OTOH, when the fucking kenyon fails the E-Verify test, the whole system looks pretty stupid.

We are just fooked.

PP  Purpose:

This information is collected by employers to comply with the requirements of the Immigration Reform and

Control Act of 1986. This law requires that employers verify the identity and employment authorization of individuals

they hire for employment to preclude the unlawful hiring, or recruiting or referring for a fee, of aliens who are not

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The wall is needed on our southern border for security just as much as a physical barrier to illegals but when the left insists we cannot deport 11 million people they might be right.News crews would be getting tipped to deportations where families will be literally split apart from one another.

How you ask?

Here

We are just fooked.

PP  Purpose:

Yep I knew this but only if we enforce it and make it stronger with real fucking TEETH!

Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:43:01 PM EDT
[#16]
You do what AZ did and they scatter themselves.
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

jrzy, this is the most intelligent thing I have ever seen you post.  

+1 ARF-Cred to you
View Quote
Wow, I might have to stop busting your balls over the 13er issue

(actually I don't consider anyone supporting the site via a membership a 13er)
Link Posted: 4/14/2016 9:00:08 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Or Kansas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top