Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 10:47:07 PM EDT
[#1]
First season was 6 episodes. Hopefully season two will be longer.
Link Posted: 4/10/2016 11:00:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I wonder if they will break it up into two parts
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many episodes is this season

It is supposed to be a "full season", so 12 to 16 episodes I'd imagine.

Probably not, TWD is broken up because of NFL playoffs IIRC.

Link Posted: 4/11/2016 12:29:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How many episodes is this season

It is supposed to be a "full season", so 12 to 16 episodes I'd imagine.

Interdasting
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 9:33:41 PM EDT
[#4]
How long do you think it will take these people to figure out that its hard to help someone if you can't help yourself.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#5]
they never will.  again you gotta look out for #1 in the zombie apocalypse.  
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

that's what i was hoping for, and then they skipped 2 weeks of the timeline--the most interesting 2 weeks, at that.  went straight from "it's finally going to happen" one week to "it already happened" the next episode.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought FTWD was better than TWD because it focused on the apocalypse as it happened, rather than a few weeks post-apoc.

that's what i was hoping for, and then they skipped 2 weeks of the timeline--the most interesting 2 weeks, at that.  went straight from "it's finally going to happen" one week to "it already happened" the next episode.

Yeah, I was hoping for more of the build-up/lead-in before the cities burned, the most interesting part of a notional zompoc is the beginning, the "this can't be happening, stop eating Jeff you monster!" part...

Not the "fleeing while cities burn and trying to find safe haven" part...
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:24:57 AM EDT
[#7]
I called it in the other thread, but soul crusher will turn out to be the butler.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 11:33:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I called it in the other thread, but soul crusher will turn out to be the butler.
View Quote

Maybe the captain of the boat for a smuggling group. Doubt butler
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 1:37:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's too obvious .
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 9:58:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

DANG MAN! Where's the spoiler tab?

Link Posted: 4/25/2016 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm having a hard time figuring out what Strand has planned.

I wouldn't mind being trapped on that boat with Lexa though.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.

So Strand is a drug runner most likely and the place they are going to is most likely a drug compound.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#13]
i'm trying really really fucking hard to like it.

They should have all been dead by now. I cringe every time they make a choice, and ask "why are you still breathing???!!!"  

If this were realistic in any way, they all would have died in the first episode.  

I am tier 4 high drag and slow speed though so what do I know.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:26:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

They should have all been dead by now. I cringe every time they make a choice, and ask "why are you still breathing???!!!"  

If this were realistic in any way, they all would have died in the first episode.  

View Quote

I agree.  These shows only survive because they force the people to continually make poor choices.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:33:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Agreed.

So Strand is a drug runner most likely and the place they are going to is most likely a drug compound.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed.

Maybe, maybe not.

His destination, in general, got me to thinking. Some of the currently less-savory areas of the world are already set up for this. There are several central American countries that have walled-in compounds for the wealthier among them, because of the high crime rate. Big concrete walls with wire above them already. The criminal element, post apocalypse, won't be any worse there than it would be anywhere in the US after society breaks down. And, you get a longer growing season as well.

BTW, your thread is sad. You can't compete with the VaG.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Glad to know I'm not the only one yelling at the fucking TV for an hour. They make me want to pull my hair out LITERALLY every decision they make is wrong.

Show is bad for my blood pressure
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Glad to know I'm not the only one yelling at the fucking TV for an hour. They make me want to pull my hair out LITERALLY every decision they make is wrong.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see it as watching the evolution of the peoples character. Some people are lucky and some learn from it and change.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember that this is all new to them. They're gonna make bad decisions for a while.

Think about TWD and how far they have come (though they still make dumb mistakes). You'd really be screaming at them if you went back and watched again. Think Rick would hesitate to kill The Governor at the table at this point? Rick has become Shane.

Heck, watching all those seasons of TWD has made me think differently while watching FTWD versus if I had never seen TWD. I'd be a cold hearted motherfucker in an apocalypse at this point.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:16:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Maybe, maybe not.

His destination, in general, got me to thinking. Some of the currently less-savory areas of the world are already set up for this. There are several central American countries that have walled-in compounds for the wealthier among them, because of the high crime rate. Big concrete walls with wire above them already. The criminal element, post apocalypse, won't be any worse there than it would be anywhere in the US after society breaks down. And, you get a longer growing season as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed.

Maybe, maybe not.

He should be embarrassed.  Make ARFCOM great again!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:17:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
How many episodes will be in season 2?
View Quote

I want to say 16.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Remember that this is all new to them. They're gonna make bad decisions for a while.

Think about TWD and how far they have come (though they still make dumb mistakes). You'd really be screaming at them if you went back and watched again. Think Rick would hesitate to kill The Governor at the table at this point? Rick has become Shane.

Heck, watching all those seasons of TWD has made me think differently while watching FTWD versus if I had never seen TWD. I'd be a cold hearted motherfucker in an apocalypse at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe that's my problem. I haven't watch TWD. I have tried so many times but I just can't get into it.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:29:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

Who the hell is Lexa? The daughter?
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 1:32:46 AM EDT
[#23]
i enjoy the show, but i feel like its " watch liberals make poor choices during the zombie apocalypse"

they could never do a season in west virginia because theyre all riding around in the bed of pickup trucks shooting at zombies with 30-30s with copenhagen in their lip. literally untouched.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That was her name on The 100.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 4:07:41 PM EDT
[#25]
That look on her face, after Strand cut the rope, was the look of serious Lord of the Flies power struggles coming soon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 5:13:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

That look on her face, after Strand cut the rope, was the look of serious Lord of the Flies power struggles coming soon.
View Quote

They don't think too far ahead.  They think they can save everyone, but They have limited resources.  They can't save everyone.  Strand gets it.  
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

They don't think too far ahead.  They think they can save everyone, but They have limited resources.  They can't save everyone.  Strand gets it.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would hate to be in that position. Wanting to help someone when you can't even help yourself.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:09:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Aaaaaand that episode held a couple surprises.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:40:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Recorded it, and I'm watching it now. Johnny Dope is quite resourceful.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 12:40:34 AM EDT
[#30]
Dat 'tarded take over.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 7:27:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Gotta get the gays involved.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#32]
They didn't gun down the preggers lady.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:10:25 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yeah, I was hoping for more of the build-up/lead-in before the cities burned, the most interesting part of a notional zompoc is the beginning, the "this can't be happening, stop eating Jeff you monster!" part...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I thought FTWD was better than TWD because it focused on the apocalypse as it happened, rather than a few weeks post-apoc.

this made my whole day.
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 9:12:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

at some point, someone is going to have to man up and start an official 'the 100' thread.  because dammit if that show isn't cheesily addictive in a hot tweener girly kind of way.

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 10:25:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

at some point, someone is going to have to man up and start an official 'the 100' thread.  because dammit if that show isn't cheesily addictive in a hot tweener girly kind of way.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ha!

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 10:31:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Mid-season finale and not returning until August. Dang!

There's a lot going on in this show. I can't see anyone predicting where anything is going.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 7:44:54 AM EDT
[#37]
It may not be going anywhere.  Was a pretty bad episode imo.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top