Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Posted this earlier, but felt it couldn't hurt to refresh some memories.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:20:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:22:42 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Objection, relevance.
View Quote
Your honor, this evidence shows that the Defendant was engaging in the regular course and scope of his duties at the time.  It further establishes that such contact is routine in a campaign and that any reporter covering such a campaign knows that such contact is routine and goes into a political event with the understanding that she may be grabbed in such a manner if she accosts a candidate when the candidate attempts to leave the event.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:22:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Truth.....I once saw a reporter take a cold turd on a paper plate and turn it into hot shit on a silver platter.

Due process? The msm has this guy tried, convicted and sentenced to death already. Funny how so many other, more important news stories don't matter to them.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:24:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

You have a video of huma coming up behind a reporter, grabbing her arm and yanking her around?
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:26:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So if I go to Florida, walk into Target, grab some mom walking through the juice aisle from behind and give her arm a good yank I have not committed a crime? Or you just mean I should waste my time googling the florida penal law to find  the code section?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try to stay focused. This alleged crime occurred in Florida, not NY. Based on the evidence you've seen, what actual crime was committed?
So if I go to Florida, walk into Target, grab some mom walking through the juice aisle from behind and give her arm a good yank I have not committed a crime? Or you just mean I should waste my time googling the florida penal law to find  the code section?

That is one heck of a stretch.  Why not compare it to other campaign events where people got too close and were physically moved.  A lot of examples where zero happened to the grabber.  This entire country has been pussified.  Her book is coming out I am sure none if this has to do with that.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your honor, this evidence shows that the Defendant was engaging in the regular course and scope of his duties at the time.  It further establishes that such contact is routine in a campaign and that any reporter covering such a campaign knows that such contact is routine and goes into a political event with the understanding that she may be grabbed in such a manner if she accosts a candidate when the candidate attempts to leave the event.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Objection, relevance.

Now if you could find video of this reporter in other similar circumstances, that might work.  Video of Corey doing similar things?  Probably wouldn't help much.  
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:31:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Try to stay focused. This alleged crime occurred in Florida, not NY. Based on the evidence you've seen, what actual crime was committed?

Are you trying to keep the Target mom away from a presidential candidate? Let's assume you are and pull her away from making contact, just like in the Trump video. No you did not commit a crime.

BTW...you keeping ranting about Corey lying about not touching the woman. Why aren't you ranting about the reporter lying on the police report?  No need to answer, I already know why. It's because you and others are so desperate to see Cruz prevail, you'll grab at any straw and jump in with the mob mentality for even the most petty of reasons. Cruz is circling the drain and you feel helpless and desperate. That is clear.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:31:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:32:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So she's a ninja who got around the Secret Service and Trump was only left with his lying twat of a press flack to defend him? Ooookay  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Secret Service agents warned this MSM-tool to back away from TRUMP several times... she refused. If anyone touched anyone, it was this predatory, overly aggressive so-called reporter who crossed the established legal safety boundaries for a presidential candidate.

The Secret Service agents had every legal right to tackle her to the ground, arrest, handcuff and detain her.

This bimbo-tool has attempted to bring similar charges to others who rebuffed her overly intrusive lack of manners. How many times has she been fired by other MSM agencies for her inappropriate intrusive behavior???

This stinks to high heaven... and there's slimy, lyin' Cruz right on exploitative cue with his 500K talking mouth piece FioRino...

So she's a ninja who got around the Secret Service and Trump was only left with his lying twat of a press flack to defend him? Ooookay  

Shapiro is that you?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:38:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Ridiculous to post before, ridiculous to post now.  So you're repeating the "She was a security threat" mantra?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posted this earlier, but felt it couldn't hurt to refresh some memories.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/20120422/RFK_SS_BE082644.jpg

Ridiculous to post before, ridiculous to post now.  So you're repeating the "She was a security threat" mantra?

No . . . I'm simply saying that you never know . . .

It only takes once.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:38:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The Secret Service agents warned this MSM-tool to back away from TRUMP several times... she refused. If anyone touched anyone, it was this predatory, overly aggressive so-called reporter who crossed the established legal safety boundaries for a presidential candidate.

The Secret Service agents had every legal right to tackle her to the ground, arrest, handcuff and detain her.

This bimbo-tool has attempted to bring similar charges to others who rebuffed her overly intrusive lack of manners. How many times has she been fired by other MSM agencies for her inappropriate intrusive behavior???

This stinks to high heaven... and there's slimy, lyin' Cruz right on exploitative cue with his 500K talking mouth piece FioRino...

So, because the Secret Service failed, the "lying twat" should ignore someone (that he doesn't recognize) to be that close to the candidate?  What if the agent had not only pulled her away, but then thrown her to the ground?   Would that be O.K?  
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:46:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention the "fact" that he keeps citing is an anonymous quote from the Trump camp with regards to the supposed multiple warnings from secret service.  Please show in the video where the Secret Service warns her multiple times, and then explain why they completely disregard her approaching Trump.  In fact, explain why the one secret service guy walks AROUND her if she'd been warned multiple times.  Seems the Trump camp is throwing his SS detail under the bus if that's the claim.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:49:24 PM EDT
[#18]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
 You have a video of huma coming up behind a reporter, grabbing her arm and yanking her around?
http://youtu.be/6da-tKzaRbs

You probably couldn't have found a more irrelevant video had you tried.  Not accepting a hug is not the same as grabbing someone who tried to hug Hillary.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#19]
NEW YORK – The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-supporter/#hzvIT0JJybiFjqr0.99
View Quote

LINK
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:52:46 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

If you're trying to establish some sort of defense that the contact was expected by the reporter, yeah.  However, you'd still run into the issue of "Okay, Mr. Lewandowski, if you claim that this sort of behavior is expected, then why did you deny ever touching her?"  You might even be barred from presenting an affirmative defense (such as consent) if you aren't willing to admit the underlying conduct.  I did a murder trial once where we were desperate to get our guy to use an insanity defense (because he was batshit crazy) but he couldn't do it because he refused to admit that he'd shot his dad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Objection, relevance.

Now if you could find video of this reporter in other similar circumstances, that might work.  Video of Corey doing similar things?  Probably wouldn't help much.  

If you're trying to establish some sort of defense that the contact was expected by the reporter, yeah.  However, you'd still run into the issue of "Okay, Mr. Lewandowski, if you claim that this sort of behavior is expected, then why did you deny ever touching her?"  You might even be barred from presenting an affirmative defense (such as consent) if you aren't willing to admit the underlying conduct.  I did a murder trial once where we were desperate to get our guy to use an insanity defense (because he was batshit crazy) but he couldn't do it because he refused to admit that he'd shot his dad.

"I didn't.  But even if I did . . ."  
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:53:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Objection, relevance.

Umm...the defendants duties isn't security....
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:57:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Objection, relevance.

Says who?

Private security or Personal security doesn't have to be LE.

Hell, a "body guard" doesn't even need to be "certified" by the state.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 3:58:05 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If you're trying to establish some sort of defense that the contact was expected by the reporter, yeah.  However, you'd still run into the issue of "Okay, Mr. Lewandowski, if you claim that this sort of behavior is expected, then why did you deny ever touching her?" You might even be barred from presenting an affirmative defense (such as consent) if you aren't willing to admit the underlying conduct.  I did a murder trial once where we were desperate to get our guy to use an insanity defense (because he was batshit crazy) but he couldn't do it because he refused to admit that he'd shot his dad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Objection, relevance.

If you're trying to establish some sort of defense that the contact was expected by the reporter, yeah.  However, you'd still run into the issue of "Okay, Mr. Lewandowski, if you claim that this sort of behavior is expected, then why did you deny ever touching her?" You might even be barred from presenting an affirmative defense (such as consent) if you aren't willing to admit the underlying conduct.  I did a murder trial once where we were desperate to get our guy to use an insanity defense (because he was batshit crazy) but he couldn't do it because he refused to admit that he'd shot his dad.

"Because I didn't recall ever jerking someone so hard that they almost fell to the floor that night.  The prosecutor's witness is describing something that didn't occur in the manner that she alleges.  If you ask me if I touched a woman in a Super-girl outfit that night I'll deny that as well, because that didn't occur either."  
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#27]
20 fucking pages?  Unreal.

Anyone on either side of this who is making a big deal about it, anyone who is even still talking about this needs to put the fucking kool-aid down, turn the fucking TV and/or radio off for a few days and relax.

Jesus Christ we haven't even gotten to the main event yet and y'all are going nuts over a non issue.  

Silly season is called silly season for a reason but this year is the worst bunch of childish bullshit I can remember.  And you are all supposed to be on the same team after the primaries are over.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:06:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

And then lied about it and said he never touched her?  That wouldn't be okay, no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, because the Secret Service failed, the "lying twat" should ignore someone (that he doesn't recognize) to be that close to the candidate?  What if the agent had not only pulled her away, but then thrown her to the ground?   Would that be O.K?  

And then lied about it and said he never touched her?  That wouldn't be okay, no.

OK. whatever. Bottom-line: who do you think will legally prevail in this case; trump's campaign manager or the reporter?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You mean Trump's campaign manager or the People of the State of Florida?  All other bullshit aside, he's on video grabbing her arm. That's battery under Florida law (as I understand it).  If the jurors follow the law, based on what I know of the evidence at this point, he should be found guilty.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK. whatever. Bottom-line: who do you think will legally prevail in this case; trump's campaign manager or the reporter?

You mean Trump's campaign manager or the People of the State of Florida?  All other bullshit aside, he's on video grabbing her arm. That's battery under Florida law (as I understand it).  If the jurors follow the law, based on what I know of the evidence at this point, he should be found guilty.

so you think this is going to a jury trial?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:23:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump never settles.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:23:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Some of us find both to be a problem.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For what it's worth, this is the sort of "culture of violence within the Trump campaign" they're referring to:

"I'd like to punch him in the face," Trump said, remarking that a man disrupting his rally was escorted out with a smile on his face.

If that is a "culture of violence" then look no further than the left's rallies and calls to "burn this mutha-fucka down!"

This is the establishment pissed that they are not controlling the narrative as well as they'd like to.

Some of us find both to be a problem.

Crying about a culture of violence on a the largest firearms site on the net.  Are you fucking for real?

What the fuck is wrong with violence?  

Violence is what bought your freedom, it is only through the promise of violence that you keep it.

Firearms are force multipliers of violence and and we champion private ownership of them but are supposed cringe at the suggestion that someone projected their desire to employ violence to discourage the willful disruption of "their" event by antagonists.

Violence is what we are lacking as a society.  

Strongly worded condemnations just aren't getting the message of "do not interfere with my liberty" across to an ever growing and ever emboldened through lack of meaningful reaction, group of disrespectful shit bags.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:25:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I always wanted to see more people get involved, and take politics seriously.  Now I realize that is absolutely one of those "be careful what you wish for" things, as those who have gotten involved are idiots.  There are more important things than boogers and made-up "lies," and this overly-aggressive reporter being moved away from the candidate.  

When is the last time we heard of a real issue being discussed?  Rome burns . . .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The horror!  I can't imagine how she will ever be able to go on in life and cope with this.  

The battery isn't the issue anymore..

It is the entire campaign lying about it.

I always wanted to see more people get involved, and take politics seriously.  Now I realize that is absolutely one of those "be careful what you wish for" things, as those who have gotten involved are idiots.  There are more important things than boogers and made-up "lies," and this overly-aggressive reporter being moved away from the candidate.  

When is the last time we heard of a real issue being discussed?  Rome burns . . .

All the reporter initially wanted was for Lewandowski (don't know how his name is spelled and don't care) to acknowledge his grab was improper and for him to apologize.

Instead, the campaign denied it happened and called her a liar, and not only that but that she is an habitual liar, and that she tries to make herself part of the story.  They also said she didn't  file a police report.

Well, now she filed a police report, we have video, and she wasn't lying,

She vindicated herself and proved the Trump campaign to be what it is:  a big mess.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:34:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

On the Today show this morning, Trump accidentally told the truth:

'She was asking questions that she wasn't supposed to be asking"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sooooooo why did the USSS agent directly behind, whom Corey had to push past her, do absolutely nothing? Oh that is right, because it didn't warrant them doing anything.
Yeah dipshit yanked her because he recognized her and wanted her away from trump, there is no rational explanation for a press flak pushing a reporter when the bodyguards ignored her

At least he didn't go full Col. Jessup.  Yet.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:34:29 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because grabbing a stranger in a store is the same as grabbing a person laying wait that suddenly attempts to make contact with a presidential candidate.

Lame as usual.

Personally I think the guy would be in better shape if he had stopped her and held her for the obvioulsy asleep security people to sort out.

Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, this is Palm Beach County.

never....ever.....has a "battery" like that ever been prosecuted successfully that I know of.

ever
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:37:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Turns out the charges were a classic DNC hit job.  Florida prosecutor is in the tank for Hillary, this is the same crap the Democrats have been using for decades.  If you can't beat them at the ballot box, do crap like this.

Prosecutor a Hillary Sipporter.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:37:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
It's easy to explain.  

"We were pushing through a crowd of people at the time and it was very chaotic, with a lot of jostling.  I heard afterwards that a reporter whom I had not met claimed that I grabbed her violently hard enough to bruise her arm and nearly pulled her to the ground.  I knew I had certainly done no such thing to anyone that day.  Upon reviewing the video, it is clear that a briefly grabbed the woman, whom I now know to be Ms. Fields, on her upper arm because she had gotten too close to Mr. Trump.  Part of my duties as a campaign manager is to be close to the candidate and to ensure that when an event is over that he is able to move through the crowd and exit the building in an orderly fashion.  I have also been told by the Secret Service agents guarding Mr. Trump that they do not want anyone near him when he is exiting like that due to security concerns.  My intent was simply to move Ms. Fields away from Mr. Trump so that he could exit the building.  It was never my intention to harm anyone.  I have also been shown the picture of the bruise and I do not believe that I caused these injuries as the video shows me grabbing her upper arm only, while the bruises are on the lower arm.  I do not recall ever touching Ms. Fields in the area of the bruise and to the best of my recollection I have never done so."  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can't say that he grabbed her by the upper arm, therefore not being responsible for the bruising on her forearm ... because he doesn't remember.  Well, he could say that, and lawyers love that.
It's easy to explain.  

"We were pushing through a crowd of people at the time and it was very chaotic, with a lot of jostling.  I heard afterwards that a reporter whom I had not met claimed that I grabbed her violently hard enough to bruise her arm and nearly pulled her to the ground.  I knew I had certainly done no such thing to anyone that day.  Upon reviewing the video, it is clear that a briefly grabbed the woman, whom I now know to be Ms. Fields, on her upper arm because she had gotten too close to Mr. Trump.  Part of my duties as a campaign manager is to be close to the candidate and to ensure that when an event is over that he is able to move through the crowd and exit the building in an orderly fashion.  I have also been told by the Secret Service agents guarding Mr. Trump that they do not want anyone near him when he is exiting like that due to security concerns.  My intent was simply to move Ms. Fields away from Mr. Trump so that he could exit the building.  It was never my intention to harm anyone.  I have also been shown the picture of the bruise and I do not believe that I caused these injuries as the video shows me grabbing her upper arm only, while the bruises are on the lower arm.  I do not recall ever touching Ms. Fields in the area of the bruise and to the best of my recollection I have never done so."  

Actually no, that would be the job of the security detail and/or the body man... the campaign manager's job is to manage the campaign.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:40:18 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sooooooo why did the USSS agent directly behind, whom Corey had to push past her, do absolutely nothing? Oh that is right, because it didn't warrant them doing anything.
Yeah dipshit yanked her because he recognized her and wanted her away from trump, there is no rational explanation for a press flak pushing a reporter when the bodyguards ignored her

Are you kidding me? He is a bigger gift horse than Joe "Gaffe" Biden.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:41:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

If she had been warned, and was deemed a threat, why did the agent do nothing? /crickets
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:41:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Actually no, that would be the job of the security detail and/or the body man... the campaign manager's job is to manage the campaign.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He can't say that he grabbed her by the upper arm, therefore not being responsible for the bruising on her forearm ... because he doesn't remember.  Well, he could say that, and lawyers love that.
It's easy to explain.  

The campaign manager's job is whatever he and Trump agree on. Whatever that may be.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:41:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:48:40 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

she pushed a woman away from her, she did not run up and grab someone and pull them away... in front of a security agent no less.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:50:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:52:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

she pushed a woman away from her, she did not run up and grab someone and pull them away... in front of a security agent no less.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh yeah. I see...she pushed instead of pulled. How does push or pull differ in an assault charge? Are there different charges for pulling or pushing? One is more severe than the other?

You don't think Hillary had security close by too?
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:53:42 PM EDT
[#48]
I c.an't wait until they counter sue this stupid bitch into oblivion.

There are a lot of GOPe trolls shilling the fuck out of this incident in order to draw fire away from Cruz cheating scandal

Anybody with half a fuckin brain and at least 10% functional eyesight should be able to see this whole thing is frivolous.

I despise Ted Cruz, however if this incident happened to his campaign manager I would still be man enough to say the same thing... this is stupid sHit
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 4:55:59 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

LINK
View All Quotes
Quoted:
NEW YORK – The Florida prosecutor who brought battery charges against Donald Trump’s campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, supports Hillary Clinton’s campaign for president.

An article published by the Palm Beach Post on Nov. 17, 2015, has been circulating since Tuesday evening because it lists Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg as a member 150-member Florida Leadership Council, which was established by the Democratic Party to promote Hillary Clinton’s presidential candidacy.

The article states that Palm Beach County State Attorney Dave Aronberg and Tax Collector Anne Gannon “are also part of Clinton’s Florida team.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/03/lewandowski-prosecutor-outed-as-hillary-supporter/#hzvIT0JJybiFjqr0.99

LINK

First National Enquirer, and now World Net Daily?

You've GOT to be kidding me.
Link Posted: 3/30/2016 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The campaign manager's job is whatever he and Trump agree on. Whatever that may be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's easy to explain.  

Well with Trump, who offers to pay supporters' legal bills if they assault protesters, maybe part of Corey's official duties include roughing up reporters and protesters. I yield to you that possible point.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top