Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2016 12:58:53 AM EDT
Cop Blogger Post 1:
The media is downplaying the "protests" as isolated. It seems they aren't broadcasting footage of the debris being thrown across Harrison by Sanders/Hillary supporters at Trump fans.

They also aren't mentioning the hordes running through the UIC parking structure breaking the windows of cars with Trump 2016 stickers.

We haven't seen any mention of the Eisenhower takeover, nor the Incident Team call-outs from assorted Districts.

It's almost like they're ashamed that the UIC tradition of supporting leftist terrorists (Ayers and his spawn) has come home to roost.

Last report was at least two cops needed numerous stitches to close up wounds. A speedy recovery to the injured.

Post 2:
First up, who was in charge? As far as we can tell, there was pretty much zero in terms of a unified Command Post.

Second, who wrote this plan? We've seen and heard reports that UIC was woefully unprepared for this. They had their own people and Monterey Security inside. The Secret Service had a presence, but they're restricted to dignitary protection. The ISP had a squad there. And CPD. So where were the people geared up for a riot? For NATO we had an entire strike force geared up and ready to go. We had the Mounted Unit up and running. Tens of dozens of bikes. Did no one see this coming?

Third, who evacuated the Pavilion, putting a few thousand people out on the street as targets? A bad decision, probably by the UIC people attempting to "protect" the building. Same with not securing the parking structure, leading to many confrontations and property damage in the lots. Dumb move.

Fourth......ah fuck it. There are a million "after action" questions that need to be asked and answered. Who gave up the expressway? Who let them block ambulances? Why did they not assemble citywide Incident Teams as soon as they knew the rally was canceled? Tact Teams? We even heard Mass Arrest kits weren't available and only one transport wagon on scene in case arrests were made.

Who ever drew up this order failed miserably. Whatever the Intelligence Section was doing wasn't nearly enough. The On Scene Incident Commander failed to anticipate even the best case scenario and every other appointee showed how incompetent they really were by not ordering up more reinforcements and more units on stand-by. McJerseyShore promoted people who owed him, people who were frightened of losing their posts if they didn't produce his numbers. And without the blustering New York loudmouth, they were reduced to phoning their clout to ask what they should do...but their clout was busy phoning their clout...and their clout was busy sleeping.

And so the scene was lost. And the streets. And 290.

We certainly hope that LOTS of ISR reports were generated by all the useless gold stars who might have seen the tiniest sliver of what the streets have become. After all, the ACLU was right there in the mix, making sure "protesters" didn't have their rights violated.

----

My 2c:
Funny part is, I'm not really a fan of Trump. He's the most entertaining showman out of the current sorry bunch, but that's about it. But I really don't appreciate the mass media brainwashing the population through extremely one-sided coverage.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:01:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, if Trump had gone to that Chicago rally, he would have left in a Mylar body bag. Yep, the horror! People needed stitches!
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:03:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah, if Trump had gone to that Chicago rally, he would have left in a Mylar body bag. Yep, the horror! People needed stitches!
View Quote

Far bigger deal that one random old man throwing one punch at a troublemaker flipping everyone off... Yet this is the only thing we're shown 24/7.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:03:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Rahm Emanuel should be taken out back.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:50:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Protesters intentionally blocking an ambulance:
https://twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/708525579600064512

Even the Daily Mail UK rag reported on the injured police, but I don't see much from US media
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3488818/Pictured-Police-officer-wounded-cancelled-Trump-rally-Chicago-left-blood-head-face.html
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 3:03:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

He likes it 'out back'.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:26:51 PM EDT
[#6]
bump for the day crew
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Chicago did a better job on the animals back in '68.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:38:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Violence to silence.

That is the leftist way.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:43:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Needs more of this

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:44:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why, did Trump have another $50,000 donation waiting for him in the back alley?

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 2:34:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Violence to silence.

That is the leftist way.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Violence to silence.

That is the leftist way.

Funded by Soros.....America's version of Chi-Com "Red Guard".....Obama's private Army iirc he promised?
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#13]
OP, your post needs some more three letter acronyms that I'm supposed to guess what they refer to.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
OP, your post needs some more three letter acronyms that I'm supposed to guess what they refer to.
View Quote

Not my post, I just quoted. Most of it is is obvious tho, ISP = Ill. State Police I assume, CPD = Chicago PD, etc.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#15]
If this were at a Bernie rally and Trump fans were throwing shit and breaking car windows it would be on every major news network for 48 hrs.

I hate the fucking media.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:44:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Is not obvious this countries media is lost? Owned. Locked down? I watched yesterday our president rapping on CNN. Wtf.

What really needs to happen is the next big protest like that needs a bunch of bus loads of good old boys from down here in the south to be trucked up there to offer a different narrative.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:47:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:49:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
If this were at a Bernie rally and Trump fans were throwing shit and breaking car windows it would be on every major news network for 48 hrs made into an Oscar winning movie.

View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:49:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Is not obvious this countries media is lost? Owned. Locked down? I watched yesterday our president rapping on CNN. Wtf.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I just started a discussion on this subject.

What really needs to happen is the next big protest like that needs a bunch of bus loads of good old boys from down here in the south to be trucked up there to offer a different narrative.

What this country any country needs is fewer violent mobs, not more.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:51:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#21]
If we're gonna have a war might as well havenit while we are still armed. Bring the riots to our neighborhood instead of yours and let's thin the herd a bit.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Not my post, I just quoted. Most of it is is obvious tho, ISP = Ill. State Police I assume, CPD = Chicago PD, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Allow me to translate copspeak.

The things that jump out are

Lead department  for this was apparently, the University.  That is your biggest single point of fail right there.

There was no unified command..no common operating procedure and no coordination. I doubt there was  coordinated commo.

There were no backup teams or equipment in place or even issued. . No reserves. No crowd control plan. No traffic plan, no security plan.  What happened at that point was like an old western, circle the wagons for an indian attack. ,Response quickly devolved into small separated units

Some jackass (University again) dumped an entire building full of  people in to the middle of a riot. It was a total cluster after that.

I blame Chicago PD for not  looking at this mess in advance and putting together their  OWN  contingency plan just to cover their own ass. . Probably some bean counter killed the overtime request or more likely, politically pressured by city staff to not do so. To that extent, this BS was manufactured.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 5:55:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If we're gonna have a war might as well havenit while we are still armed. Bring the riots to our neighborhood instead of yours and let's thin the herd a bit.  
View Quote

Video from my favorite East Ukrainians (my translation). This is what you get when both sides feel wronged and start forming militias. It's obviously not fun and should be avoided.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUekH-C3AhY

EDIT: On the positive side, my studies of post-Soviet civil wars tell me that an armed populace actually prevents them. Militias of any flavor have poor power projection ability, which means people from Region A can only beat up people from Region B if that side is completely unarmed. Even then, it tends to fail.
So, guns are a good thing.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 6:00:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Injuring policemen? The protesters, their supports (media) and their apologists are disgusting.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 6:10:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If this were at a Bernie rally and Trump fans were throwing shit and breaking car windows it would be on every major news network for 48 hrs made into an Oscar winning movie.

FIFY

Yup.
[whispers] Nelson Mandela was a terrorist. Movies.
Okay, a great statesman in many ways, but also a terrorist.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

Trump should ask for his money back. He deserved better for all the campaign contributions he made to Rahm Emmanuel.

So much for "buying access".
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 6:19:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Rafael the "constitutionalist" digs this.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Funded by Soros.....America's version of Chi-Com "Red Guard".....Obama's private Army iirc he promised?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Violence to silence.

That is the leftist way.

It can be proven the Globalist pig Soros funded this attack on the 1st amendment and incited a riot.

Yet no mention of him in the Globalist controlled media, no calls for the guy who actually incited the riot and funded it to be charged.

Those at the top of both controlled parties attacked instead the victim who is the target due to his anti-Globalist/Pro-American stance....which tells you who bought Rafael the "outsider" BLM supporter.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 6:53:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump will get the LE vote.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 7:38:23 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It can be proven the Globalist pig Soros funded this attack on the 1st amendment and incited a riot.

Yet no mention of him in the Globalist controlled media, no calls for the guy who actually incited the riot and funded it to be charged.

Those at the top of both controlled parties attacked instead the victim who is the target due to his anti-Globalist/Pro-American stance....which tells you who bought Rafael the "outsider" BLM supporter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I love to tinfoil as much as the next guy, but I think that's oversimplifying.

Yeah, sure, Soros meddles (I have very close friends who worked for his orgs, and don't start me on what he did in Ukraine, where he poured a lot more money into a country that is A LOT poorer), but he's merely the most prominent member of a worldwide trend that didn't start with him, and would only lose a small fraction of its power if he goes.

Moreover, I think people tend to think of the world as far more "planned" and "rational" than it really is. From what I know about riots and revolutions, there are generally shadowy backers among the plutocrats and the elites, and they are necessary for success, but just as much happens because of spur-of-the-moment decisions by "field commanders". Even more happens unintentionally - say, mass media want viewers, so they spread fear and hatred free of charge, eventually some foot soldier pulls the trigger, and two days later the survivors are standing around all like "I guess we're in a civil war now..." Or maybe he doesn't pull, and then war never happens.

Either way, I guess what I wanted to say is that it's a lot harder to beat systemic stupidity than some sort of evil genius.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top