Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 380
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:35:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Boehner stated he is endorsing Paul Ryan for the Convention and stated that the Convention can nominate whoever it wants and that the first ballot does not have to be followed.
View Quote

Burn this party down people. Leave it. Arrogant fucks
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:37:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

where are you getting 218 as his target? 538 had his target for yesterday at 272
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He didn't really gain ground last night, he's under his projected path for the first time at 96%. Still doable, but he's gotta start getting a majority of delegates, not just plurality.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

delegates aren't all allocated yet, that number will go up later in the day

will still be short of 100% however

He was 9 delegates over target when you do the actual math. 104% of target.

where are you getting 218 as his target? 538 had his target for yesterday at 272

The actual math.

Before March 15th, Trump had 460 delegates. There were 1,313 total delegates still up for grabs. Trump needed to win 777 of them to reach 1,237 delegates and win outright. Meaning he needed 59.18% of the total delegates which were still available.

On March 15, 367 delegates were up for grabs. 59.18% of those, rounded up, is 218. Trump appears to have won 227, which is 104% of that target or 9 delegates in excess.

Going forward, 946 delegates remain available and Trump needs 550, or 58.14% of them, rounded up the nearest full delegate of course.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:38:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

This is why we have to not only leave this party but also work to destroy it
View All Quotes
Quoted:

This is why we have to not only leave this party but also work to destroy it

Hostile takeover and making it rain pink slips and indictments is a much better option.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The actual math.

Before March 15th, Trump had 460 delegates. There were 1,313 total delegates still up for grabs. Trump needed to win 777 of them to reach 1,237 delegates and win outright. Meaning he needed 59.18% of the total delegates which were still available.

On March 15, 367 delegates were up for grabs. 59.18% of those, rounded up, is 218. Trump appears to have won 227, which is 104% of that target or 9 delegates in excess.

Going forward, 946 delegates remain available and Trump needs 550, or 58.14% of them, rounded up the nearest full delegate of course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He didn't really gain ground last night, he's under his projected path for the first time at 96%. Still doable, but he's gotta start getting a majority of delegates, not just plurality.

The actual math.

ok I see you're working off a flat rate, they weighted the contests based on his anticipated performance I believe
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump needs to hit Kasich on Soros money every chance he gets.  He should be running a commercial with the Chicago protesters, Occupy Wall Street, Ferguson riots and then run commentary, why does John Kasich take money from George Soros who funded Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Reading 538 and it looks like a brokered convention is less likely now because Trump made up for his Ohio loss last night in the other states :)

Yup. Still within reach, especially with Kasich taking Soros money and Rubio dropping out.

Trump gained ground yesterday.

Trump needs to hit Kasich on Soros money every chance he gets.  He should be running a commercial with the Chicago protesters, Occupy Wall Street, Ferguson riots and then run commentary, why does John Kasich take money from George Soros who funded Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Not only that, but George Soros is the guy who bankrolled the protestors! Black Lives Matter and MoveOn are his pet projects.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:39:31 AM EDT
[#6]
I think I've finally figured out why Trump is so hated.  He bursts bubbles on both ends.  For the dominant leftist/PC/GOPe/Medial cabal, he bursts their illusion that there is a broad consensus for the PC culture they have foisted upon us.  After all, he has attacked and violated every principle of diversity PC-ness and continues to gain in popularity, even among women and minorities who are supposed to hate anyone not PC.  For Cruzbots, he bursts their bubble that they are a silent majority just waiting for the perfect ideological conservative to motivate them to victory.  Despite Cruz being the most doctrinaire major conservative contender since Goldwater, evangelicals and other conservatives are gravitating towards the more experienced and pragmatic Trump.  

tl;dr version.  Trump, burster of bubbles.  
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#7]
FYI for everyone ITT debating delegate math, the current unofficial delegate count has Trump at 691.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:40:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

ok I see you're working off a flat rate, they weighted the contests based on his anticipated performance I believe
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The actual math.

I'm not really trusting of their expectations. I'm not saying they are wrong, just that I trust hard numbers more than their opinions at this point.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:42:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
FYI for everyone ITT debating delegate math, the current unofficial delegate count has Trump at 691.

http://i.imgur.com/8fPcCLE.png
View Quote

Hmm, my unofficial count was at 687. Did he pick up an extra Missouri district from the late night counts?

That lowers his future target a bit. 546 delegates still needed. 57.72% of the delegates still available.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Hmm, my unofficial count was at 687. Did he pick up an extra Missouri district from the late night counts?

That lowers his future target a bit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/8fPcCLE.png

That lowers his future target a bit.

Maybe.  The delegate allocations rules are byzantine.  The autists researchers at TGP are the best source I've found to sort through it.  There will be a better solid count tonight and certainly by tomorrow.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:48:50 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I think I've finally figured out why Trump is so hated.  He bursts bubbles on both ends.  For the dominant leftist/PC/GOPe/Medial cabal, he bursts their illusion that there is a broad consensus for the PC culture they have foisted upon us.  After all, he has attacked and violated every principle of diversity PC-ness and continues to gain in popularity, even among women and minorities who are supposed to hate anyone not PC.  For Cruzbots, he bursts their bubble that they are a silent majority just waiting for the perfect ideological conservative to motivate them to victory.  Despite Cruz being the most doctrinaire major conservative contender since Goldwater, evangelicals and other conservatives are gravitating towards the more experienced and pragmatic Trump.  

View Quote

He also pisses off the open-borders crowd on both sides, which includes some seriously naive idealist Libertarians and Progressive Republicans.

It's a whole new political paradigm. It's called we either have a country or we don't.

Trump is uniting some amazingly different groups under the banner of saving our nation. Realist Libertarians, religious conservatives and evangelicals, small-r republicans, fiscal conservatives, moderate democrats, even a few "volunteerists" which everyone normally just gives up on.

It's amazing to watch. Old alliances fade away. Entire new camps formed.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:49:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think that's actually why I like him so much, in addition to (obviously) hating progressives and PC, I've also grown to hate the retarded ideological purists for their insufferable naivete
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:55:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is because the numbers are not in for Missouri yet.

If you look at Trumps graph his goal for yesterday was 719.  

But if you look at the state by state on the bottom, his goal is 677.

They are using the 677 number to show his 96% percentage, but that percentage will drop when the Missouri numbers are final.

He should be around 677/719 or 94%

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:57:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Trump posted a video of Marco on his Twitter.

Donald J. Trump
   ?@realDonaldTrump

12h12 hours ago

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:06:42 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:11:02 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Boehner stated he is endorsing Paul Ryan for the Convention and stated that the Convention can nominate whoever it wants and that the first ballot does not have to be followed.

This.  I'm not even a Trump guy, but if they fuck with the convention I hope this party ceases to exist.

It's long overdue.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:15:20 AM EDT
[#20]
looked up the nudes of melania yesterday, she's fucking hot

if you don't think that's presidential, lick my fucking balls

TRUMP 2016
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:20:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

I agree.  His focus should be the media and all the lies they have been spreading the last week.  To "bring the party together" he needs to eliminate a lot of the fake narrative that is causing his huge negative numbers.

He needs to call out the Bernie supporter in a Trump shirt giving the Hitler salute.  The two Hillary supporters wearing Trump Nazi arm bands.  Describing where the violent protesters came from and which campaign they support.  Then call out each news personality that claimed Trump supporters were the people initiating violence when clearly is was people from the Bernie and Hillary camps.

If he knocked his negative rating down from 60% to say even 40%, those close elections wouldn't be close any more.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
trump on fox and friends

- says that if he is president, he's going to select someone as close to scalia as he can

- says that he had scheduled a speech before a 8k audience already, before he was informed that there was another debate, so he wants to honor the prior commitment and won't be at the next debate

The debates are getting old, I used to look forward to them but they're becoming a bit much.

Also, might as well call them ambushes, especially with Crazy Megyn hosting them.

I'm glad Trump is bailing, he needs to be doing more rallies anyway.

I think he should take a break for a few days.

All the campaigning and rallying with people jumping the barrier trying to assault you, the debates with biased moderators baiting and trying to make you say something stupid, and staying up all night to watch the primary results roll in must be taxing as hell on the brain.

I agree.  His focus should be the media and all the lies they have been spreading the last week.  To "bring the party together" he needs to eliminate a lot of the fake narrative that is causing his huge negative numbers.

He needs to call out the Bernie supporter in a Trump shirt giving the Hitler salute.  The two Hillary supporters wearing Trump Nazi arm bands.  Describing where the violent protesters came from and which campaign they support.  Then call out each news personality that claimed Trump supporters were the people initiating violence when clearly is was people from the Bernie and Hillary camps.

If he knocked his negative rating down from 60% to say even 40%, those close elections wouldn't be close any more.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:34:00 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

I think that's actually why I like him so much, in addition to (obviously) hating progressives and PC, I've also grown to hate the retarded ideological purists for their insufferable naivete
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep. The purists are trying to fight the battle of ideologies like its the fucking 1780's. It isn't the 1780's. Flowery speeches about natural law and god-given rights mean fuck-all to the average American imbecile. Further, playing by rules, because moral high-road, when your opposition is ignoring and rewriting them is retarded.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:41:21 AM EDT
[#24]
Paul Ryan saying he may attempt getting the nomination at the convention.  This POS needs to have a primary challenger and be thrown out of Congress.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 11:50:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
He finally listened to us!  He's skipping the debate!

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273199-trump-wont-attend-fox-debate
View Quote

Good.

Give another speech. I like watching those.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Good.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/273199-trump-wont-attend-fox-debate

Good.

Coward
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:41:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Coward
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Coward

Lol! For what skipping another ambush that can do nothing but hurt him, regardless of his performance?

That's real retarded sir.jpg

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:44:40 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Lol! For what skipping another ambush that can do nothing but hurt him, regardless of his performance?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Coward

Actually, he should go to the debates, IMO.  <<shrugs>>
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:49:29 PM EDT
[#29]
I'm retarded and can't post twitter shit - check out new Trump post

Trump tweet
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:50:51 PM EDT
[#30]
We're well past the point where the debates do anything positive. Pretty much everyone knows their primary candidate at this stage in the game.

The only thing more debates do is damage the eventual nominee in the general.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:53:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
We're well past the point where the debates do anything positive. Pretty much everyone knows their primary candidate at this stage in the game.

The only thing more debates do is damage the eventual nominee in the general.

View Quote

yeah haven't there been like at least 10 primary debates now? enough is enough jfc
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 12:59:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Coward

Exactly.

Don't fall for it Trump!

Its a trap.gif

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:01:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:01:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Advisers to Donald Trump and Ted Cruz say there's no way they'll allow John Kasich to even compete at a contested national convention — let alone prevail.

Trump and Cruz are betting that their dual dominance in the delegate hunt will permanently box out the Ohio governor, who has no mathematical path to the nomination and is openly pursuing a floor fight at the Republican National Convention in Cleveland. And their aides say Kasich won't even make it to the floor.

“There is virtually zero chance he can even be nominated,” Saul Anuzis, a former Michigan Republican national committeeman who’s advising Cruz on his convention strategy, told POLITICO. “It’s a two-man race.”

Their confidence is rooted in the fact that Trump and Cruz are nearly certain to control the lion’s share of the 2,472 delegates participating in the July convention. Together, they’ve earned more than 1,000 delegate slots to Kasich’s 136. And those delegates will ultimately approve the rules that govern a contested convention.

In addition, a rule adopted at the 2012 convention — pushed by supporters of Mitt Romney to box out Ron Paul — requires that any candidate eligible for the nomination win the majority of delegates in eight states or territories. In 31 contests so far, Kasich’s only win came Tuesday night in Ohio — his home state — and it’s unlikely he’ll command majority support in seven of the remaining 20 contests.

View Quote
link

Paul Ryan is the one controlling the convention and he can suspend the rules (throw the rules out completely) and allow the GOPe to anoint someone other than Trump or Cruz who didn't even run.  All that money spent in the primary just flushed down a shitter and they pick who they want. To hell with any rules Trump played by.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I'm retarded and can't post twitter shit - check out new Trump post

Trump tweet
View Quote

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:02:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Exactly.

Don't fall for it Trump!

Its a trap.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good.

Coward

Exactly.

Don't fall for it Trump!

Its a trap.gif

Debate canceled

http://fox13now.com/2016/03/16/gop-presidential-primary-debate-scheduled-for-next-week-has-been-canceled/
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:04:04 PM EDT
[#39]

omg is that the Hillary barking video??  

Anyone who thinks she stands a snowballs chance against the ruthlessness of Trump is in for a big fucking surprise.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:04:35 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
He also pisses off the open-borders crowd on both sides, which includes some seriously naive idealist Libertarians and Progressive Republicans.

It's a whole new political paradigm. It's called we either have a country or we don't.

Trump is uniting some amazingly different groups under the banner of saving our nation. Realist Libertarians, religious conservatives and evangelicals, small-r republicans, fiscal conservatives, moderate democrats, even a few "volunteerists" which everyone normally just gives up on.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm a Trump guy because I'm not radical. In my youth I was a radical extreme right wing conservative. But as I grew older and realized that the real world isn't black and white and I evolved in mindset. Trump represents that very well. The myth of the silent ultra conservatives majority is that. A myth.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:05:57 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good.

Coward

Exactly.
Don't fall for it Trump!

Its a trap.gif

Debate canceled

http://fox13now.com/2016/03/16/gop-presidential-primary-debate-scheduled-for-next-week-has-been-canceled/

Game.  Set.  Match.

Bitches.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:08:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Anyone who thinks she stands a snowballs chance against the ruthlessness of Trump is in for a big fucking surprise.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I know, right?  Trump has barely even started going after Hillary.  He's still fighting with other Republicans.

When Trump attacks Hillary it's going to be nonstop, dirty, and absolutely wonderful.  I can't wait!
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:08:29 PM EDT
[#43]

(pic link stolen from stangboy )
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#44]
Trump hitting Megyn Kelly as Crazy Megyn Kelly.
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:12:38 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Yep. The purists are trying to fight the battle of ideologies like its the fucking 1780's. It isn't the 1780's. Flowery speeches about natural law and god-given rights mean fuck-all to the average American imbecile. Further, playing by rules, because moral high-road, when your opposition is ignoring and rewriting them is retarded.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly.... couldn't of said it better.

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:15:57 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

*have

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Article says Kasich campaign was refusing to show up if Trump didn't show up.  That's odd because two hours ago I read an article that said the Kasich campaign was refusing to take the stage with Trump.  Which is it?

Kasich flip-flopping?
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Article says Kasich campaign was refusing to show up if Trump didn't show up.  That's odd because two hours ago I read an article that said the Kasich campaign was refusing to take the stage with Trump.  Which is it?

Kasich flip-flopping?
View Quote
Are you talking about the guy who has won 1 out of 29 contests, got held below 50% in his home state, is mathematically eliminated, and has less delegates than the guy that just dropped out?

Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Trump just posted this hilarious anti-Hillary video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDBS8bYGhWr/
Link Posted: 3/16/2016 1:25:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Damn, that debate got cancelled quick!
Page / 380
Top Top