User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 380
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
This.

I have to hand it to the Trump people who were with him from the beginning.

I was Rubio first. I was Cruz second. Then the primary ended. I was reluctantly walking behind the train with a compass.

Now I'm on it.

From the beginning the Trump people have weathered gaffes, mini-non-scandals, tapes, jeers, infighting, bird-dogging, you name it.

They have been told by pundits, pollsters, "experts", TV talking heads, entertainers - some of whom they liked and considered trusted sources, that Donald would lose.

He wasn't going to win a primary.

He was going to drop out.

He'd never get over 20%.

He'd never get over 25%.

He'd never get over 30%.

He'd never get out of the southern primaries.

He'd never get the delegates.

He'd never get the nomination before the convention, if at all.

Then he did. And he did, and he did, and he did, and he did - early to boot.

There is nothing the media can do to scare the Trump regulars, their psyops have been aimed at the Trump-militia, the new people.

All year the pundits "knew" Killary Rotten Clinton was going to win.

They knew she was going to glide to an easy win.

She wasn't even going to have spend money in PA, so she could focus on TX and GA.

The rank and file have bought every word of the MSM, they have been assured of victory by their programmers since AUGUST, that she was going to win.

When she fell on 9/11 they scattered like roaches.

When they dropped the pussytape, they were emboldened.

They have been declaring victory every week since fucking August.

Now that the polls are tightening they are getting worried, and they don't have the goddamn grit of the Trump people.

I don't doubt that they have more cooked polls, tapes, you name it.

If you believe the 4chan prophets - Wikileaks is supposed to begin the big stuff tomorrow. Okeefe should be starting the good tapes soon.

If it is to be believed, the next 14 some odd days is going to be a bumpy ride, and the left is about to get just a taste of what the Trump people have lived with for a full year.

Goodluck to the spineless MSM and left, they will likely need it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So I momentarily flipped to CNN today, and I saw one of them saying "Well early voting is for rural areas, not urban areas. Old people vote first! I mean the young people will come later"

I'm sitting there like, "oh shit, this sounds to me like someone isn't liking how early voting is going, and they are trying to rationalize to themselves how their precious polls can still be correct"

Eh. I expect like 3 more shock polls to demoralize us, coming soon.

Won't change my vote.

Won't stop me from getting friends to vote.

Didn't stop me from getting a 60year old co worker to register to vote for the very first time, because she wanted to vote for Donald

A chance to destroy Obama's legacy, the Clinton machine, the MSM, the pollsters, the pundits, banks, and foreign donors, all in one vote?

A chance is all I ever wanted, even longshot odds will do.

God help me, I do love it so

I think they may be disappointed when the youth vote doesn't go completely their way. Election night may feature lots of tears and meltdowns.

This.

I was Rubio first. I was Cruz second. Then the primary ended. I was reluctantly walking behind the train with a compass.

Now I'm on it.

From the beginning the Trump people have weathered gaffes, mini-non-scandals, tapes, jeers, infighting, bird-dogging, you name it.

They have been told by pundits, pollsters, "experts", TV talking heads, entertainers - some of whom they liked and considered trusted sources, that Donald would lose.

He'd never get over 20%.

He'd never get over 25%.

He'd never get over 30%.

There is nothing the media can do to scare the Trump regulars, their psyops have been aimed at the Trump-militia, the new people.

She wasn't even going to have spend money in PA, so she could focus on TX and GA.

The rank and file have bought every word of the MSM, they have been assured of victory by their programmers since AUGUST, that she was going to win.

Now that the polls are tightening they are getting worried, and they don't have the goddamn grit of the Trump people.

If you believe the 4chan prophets - Wikileaks is supposed to begin the big stuff tomorrow. Okeefe should be starting the good tapes soon.

If it is to be believed, the next 14 some odd days is going to be a bumpy ride, and the left is about to get just a taste of what the Trump people have lived with for a full year.

I love your posts lol.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:17:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I have been a Trump supporter, almost from day 1. I fervently hope you are right!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So I momentarily flipped to CNN today, and I saw one of them saying "Well early voting is for rural areas, not urban areas. Old people vote first! I mean the young people will come later"
I'm sitting there like, "oh shit, this sounds to me like someone isn't liking how early voting is going, and they are trying to rationalize to themselves how their precious polls can still be correct"

<Snip>

A chance to destroy Obama's legacy, the Clinton machine, the MSM, the pollsters, the pundits, banks, and foreign donors, all in one vote?

I think they may be disappointed when the youth vote doesn't go completely their way. Election night may feature lots of tears and meltdowns.

This.

<Snip>

I have been a Trump supporter, almost from day 1. I fervently hope you are right!

If we want to hear the "how will we lose" scenarios, we can turn on any MSM network.
That shit is established. Unless they do have a fabled Trump racetape, if Hillary wins I think she does in a total nailbiter, barely over 270.
12pts would put her at a "turn every state blue" Reagan landslide, which does not seem plausible.

How does this go if we win?
We are winning a bunch of the states we need, we are within striking range of a few more.
We are basically tied, some wonder if Trump is up 2% (if we believe some people, his victory range is 2.5%, .5%, 2%, and if you're full MAGA, 8% and they totally under-polled him and got it wrong. Brexit)

If in the wikileaks we see Benghazi, arming ISIS, she sold SAPs, possibly her health records.
It's rumored that in a tape of hillary, we see her berating a young African american staffer, and that, "The hate and rage on her face is worse than 100x Trump tapes" - and that is why OKeefe is sitting on it. There would be no recovering from it.
The quotes of the 4chan prophets include, "The tapes/leaks will shake your faith in the Dems, in the whitehouse, hillary, the media, etc."

The dems are trying to get early votes to lock them in so they can't change them before the dirt comes out.
They aren't helping down ballot dems because they're wrapping up a landslide - it's because they're playing prevent defense.
Co-brand with the locals so when hillary gets a blowtorch taken to her credibility she won't be sunk entirely.
They are and have been trying to run out the clock to depress our turnout.
Obama may full on start a war next week to try to wrangle our attention, it's that bad.

TLDR: IF we don't believe donald is going to lose, if we don't believe the polls and what the media is saying - an alternative version of what might happen is: Judgement day for them. They wanted to be up by a lot, bias their way through debates, Pussytape their way through news cycles, and run out the clock, depressing the turnout of untold possible millions who will vote for the first or only time for Donald.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:32:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I love your posts lol.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.
Didn't stop me from getting a 60year old co worker to register to vote for the very first time, because she wanted to vote for Donald

This.

<snip>

I love your posts lol.  

I thank you kind sir.

That said, our goals are to make sure morale doesn't crater no matter what they throw at us.
Work non-stop to try to get new voters, use social media to alert people and bring them out of the shadows.
The left's psyop offensive's goal is to make us feel isolated and keep us infighting.

This is our job now

We fight until we can't.
That way even in a "worst case scenario", our morale is not broken and we put up the best vote total possible - consider what we are up against.

"Don't die quietly."
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:36:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This.

Now I'm on it.

He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

This.

Now I'm on it.

He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

I started as a Cruz guy, but when Trump threw in I started researching him, the more I looked, the more I liked...then started comparing him with research on the others..Even the great Cruz had more hinky shit floating around if one looked hard enough..That's what moved me over to Trump...biggest convincer for me...almost zero attacks and rages by former employees....pretty tough to even have a very small business for years and not have some ex employees unhappy with you...but Trumps is minuscule to non existent for the size of his business interest..that says the man cares for and takes care of things and is an overall honest person....And so far, it appears it is panning out true...
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:40:27 PM EDT
[#6]
3:00cst, if I'm not mistaken.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:49:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSGtLW_F1LQ
View Quote

Wow look at all the Blacks for Trump signs in that crowd!!!!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 3:50:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I love your posts lol.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

This.

Now I'm on it.

He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

I love your posts lol.  

If all that 4chan stuff was true there would be thousands of black-ops dirty hit men trying to kill Assange, O'keefe, and Anonymous.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:03:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

If all that 4chan stuff was true there would be thousands of black-ops dirty hit men trying to kill Assange, O'keefe, and Anonymous.
View Quote

That poster had been discredited, as had many LARPers.

There are two who in my mind have credibility. FBI Anon, and someone whose prose was strangely Okeefian.
I'll just put it like that. Having seen OKeefe's twitter, his AMA, his speaking style - then add in the fact that this person, apparently had pretty specific knowledge about whats in what tapes.

Skepticism is understandable, totally.
Shit's like a horoscope, wrong as fuck until true- and even if it is, "that's cute."

There's only 2 4chan prophets I find plausible, and if any of that shit is true, oh boy.
Benghazi alone will doom her.

Foxnews has reported that her emails with Patereus were not turned over.
There is a reason for that, if you believe the webs
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

LBGTBBQ too.  

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:10:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Over 90k watching on fb, hope to see it hit 100k
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Over 90k watching on fb, hope to see it hit 100k
View Quote

24k on the rsb stream
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:27:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The tears from the clinton and media camps are going to be glorious.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#14]
I was listening to the rally as background noise while doing work. I stopped to watch the rally coverage.

FHRC!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I was listening to the rally as background noise while doing work. I stopped to watch the rally coverage.

FHRC!
View Quote

With all the current revelations from Wili, Trump is now killing it.  Why the fuck did Wiki wait so damn long to dump this stuff?  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:44:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

With all the current revelations from Wili, Trump is now killing it.  Why the fuck did Wiki wait so damn long to dump this stuff?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRC!

Hmm.
If you ask me? I think the early voters are the people who are totally for sure on who they are voting for.

These leaks are rumored to be so bad that they needed to wait until she can't be replaced- and where the media can't sweep it under the rug or call it "old news".
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRC!

Outrage three months from the election would be wasted.  Outrage within two weeks may stick.  I'm glad they did wait, and hope they have even more damning evidence to come in the next few days.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:49:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LBGTBBQ too.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LBGTBBQ too.  

It was great to see that.  

Another excellent speech by the Donald.

I loved the way he called out Obungo as a liar when Obama said he had no knowledge of Hilly's private server.    
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

It was great to see that.  

Another excellent speech by the Donald.

I loved the way he called out Obungo as a liar when Obama said he had no knowledge of Hilly's private server.    

View Quote

Yep.  Likewise, I love his platform / talking points and pray he can and will follow through on the promises.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:11:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:28:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Outrage three months from the election would be wasted.  Outrage within two weeks may stick.  I'm glad they did wait, and hope they have even more damning evidence to come in the next few days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FHRC!

As in athletics, there's an argument for sharpening and peaking at the height of the competitive season, culminating with the championship. I suspect that's why the Gettysburg speech content was timed for this past weekend.

Taking another cue from sports, it's sort of like things I observed in kids' soccer: the team full of fat illegal immigrants may get away with a lack of strategy and skill simply by overpowering and steamrollering over the team full of private school kids.... but only for the first 3/4 of a game. By the 4th quarter, the team of fat illegal immigrants is gasping for breath and can't keep up and it's easy to score on them.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:32:21 PM EDT
[#22]
6:00cst

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:37:56 PM EDT
[#25]
20+ min early
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:40:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

This.

Now I'm on it.

He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Won't change my vote.

This.

Now I'm on it.

He'd never get over 20%.
He'd never get over 25%.
He'd never get over 30%.

BLACK SWAN EVENT!

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#27]
Is the media turning?  ABC just did a halfway fair story on Trump today.  
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:47:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Voted early today. I had to wait on my son, first time voter to get his paperwork in order. Spent some time outside in general conversation with folks. I was very surprised by the lack of HRC supporters. Most of the folks were not shy about their support for Trump.  A lot of middle aged and older voters. Worker told me they had 1200 yesterday and already were over 1000 for today with an hour left to go.

It looks good, but it is Kansas after all, lol.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Voted early today. I had to wait on my son, first time voter to get his paperwork in order. Spent some time outside in general conversation with folks. I was very surprised by the lack of HRC supporters. Most of the folks were not shy about their support for Trump.  A lot of middle aged and older voters. Worker told me they had 1200 yesterday and already were over 1000 for today with an hour left to go.

It looks good, but it is Kansas after all, lol.
View Quote

Driving through Iowa and Minnesota over the weekend, I only saw Hillary signs a couple times and it was only in the cities. In the country with the crops out the Trump signs are going up.

I wore my MAGA hat and only received compliments. Many many yuge compliments, the best compliments, nobody gets them better.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:16:07 PM EDT
[#30]

I'm right in the front of the stage...

The Donald speaking...

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Any convincing fraud reports that I can use in an argument out there?
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Straight ticket ballots in Texas.
http://yournewswire.com/election-fraud-texas-voting-machines/
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#33]

Hillary rallies are very small. In some cases there are more reporters than supporters. Tim Kaine recent rally drew around 30 people. Trump keep breaking records at his rallies.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:56:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A follow up.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 8:59:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I'm right in the front of the stage...

http://i.imgur.com/KHyMHaY.jpg

The Donald speaking...

http://i.imgur.com/eFKFAtI.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N4uwZAQ.jpg

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:23:36 PM EDT
[#36]
WOW Newt just went off on Megyn Kelly tonight. He's sick of her shit.

<Newt> "Say Bill Clinton is a sexual predator, say it Megyn, say it Megyn". She wouldn't say it.

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:35:03 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:43:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Maybe Trump knew when he made the 400lb hacker comment....

Old news I know, but my mind just made the connection. Apologies if already discussed.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/15/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillarys-worst-nightmare-in-2016/
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#39]
The writing is on the wall, and people are reading it...

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#40]

I remember when everyone around here fawned over that cunt.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:57:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
If we want to hear the "how will we lose" scenarios, we can turn on any MSM network.

That shit is established. Unless they do have a fabled Trump racetape, if Hillary wins I think she does in a total nailbiter, barely over 270.

12pts would put her at a "turn every state blue" Reagan landslide, which does not seem plausible.

We are winning a bunch of the states we need, we are within striking range of a few more.

We are basically tied, some wonder if Trump is up 2% (if we believe some people, his victory range is 2.5%, .5%, 2%, and if you're full MAGA, 8% and they totally under-polled him and got it wrong. Brexit)

If in the wikileaks we see Benghazi, arming ISIS, she sold SAPs, possibly her health records.

It's rumored that in a tape of hillary, we see her berating a young African american staffer, and that, "The hate and rage on her face is worse than 100x Trump tapes" - and that is why OKeefe is sitting on it. There would be no recovering from it.

The quotes of the 4chan prophets include, "The tapes/leaks will shake your faith in the Dems, in the whitehouse, hillary, the media, etc."

The dems are trying to get early votes to lock them in so they can't change them before the dirt comes out.

They aren't helping down ballot dems because they're wrapping up a landslide - it's because they're playing prevent defense.

Co-brand with the locals so when hillary gets a blowtorch taken to her credibility she won't be sunk entirely.

Obama may full on start a war next week to try to wrangle our attention, it's that bad.

TLDR: IF we don't believe donald is going to lose, if we don't believe the polls and what the media is saying - an alternative version of what might happen is: Judgement day for them. They wanted to be up by a lot, bias their way through debates, Pussytape their way through news cycles, and run out the clock, depressing the turnout of untold possible millions who will vote for the first or only time for Donald.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<Snip>

This.

<Snip>

You are a good dude, Foxnews_ftw. Your posts have been fucking on point lately. I feel a little bad for giving you shit about Rubio (though Rubio still sucks).

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 9:57:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

She really has turned into a cunt.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:02:01 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

would still grab by the pussy
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It started with her Trump attacks, and her transformation was complete when she got the Rachel Maddow hair cut.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:06:20 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Maybe Trump knew when he made the 400lb hacker comment....

Old news I know, but my mind just made the connection. Apologies if already discussed.

http://i.imgur.com/ZeFd0Tr.png

http://i.imgur.com/IsjkFH4.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/05/15/kim-dotcom-julian-assange-will-be-hillarys-worst-nightmare-in-2016/
View Quote

Oh, I think he knew.  He rambles some and let's stuff out of the bag when most folks think he is nuts. Look at all the voter fraud stuff before the wikileaks dump.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:07:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Her tears on Nov 8 are going to be YUGE. F the establishment!
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The writing is on the wall, and people are reading it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pADHLsECWxY

View Quote

We were talking about this on the previous page. I don't know what to think; in what world do I agree with MM? It sounds like even he may vote for The Donald.

On another note, I voted for a straight Republican ticket today.
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:24:56 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

THIS IS ONE WEIRD FUCKED UP ELECTION
FOX NEWS STARTING TO LEAN LEFT?
MIKE MOORE?

50 CENT?
P DIDDY?
ICE CUBE?
LEADER OF THE BLACK FUCKING PANTHERS? ALL FOR TRUMP?

AND MY CAPS LOCK IS FULL BORE
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:33:07 PM EDT
[#49]

That beating was epic and it's effects aren't going to wear off quickly
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:48:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:]You are a good dude, Foxnews_ftw. Your posts have been fucking on point lately. I feel a little bad for giving you shit about Rubio (though Rubio still sucks).  
View Quote

Thank you for reading them!
Don't feel bad, I was a real POS during the primary to the Trump people.
It's what happens when brothers fight

For lulz:

This is a hell of a movement, this final stretch. Whether we win or lose, this is unlike anything I've ever seen - people coming out of the shadows, people who didn't quite totally agree on all issues or other candidates, all to come together. It's an amazing sight, it really is. We found out how alone we weren't.
Even if the MSM gets what it wants, too many of us have open eyes now to what's going on. Too many of us don't believe their bullshit, we know how they operate.
Wikileaks, the rejection of the MSM-distraction culture - the election hasn't happened yet and Donald has already brought about change.

To me Marco Rubio was the best candidate to win the game.
Donald however, is changing that game entirely.
Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top