User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 380
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
great speech tonight.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:04:08 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, Trump wasn't his best tonight.  Fair enough: You can't expect a Home Run hitter to hit one Every at bat.

He still did good.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:10:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
  The have their own thread to shit in.  They can kiss my and go back there.
View Quote

Nobody wants to play in their sad loser thread, so they shit all over any thread they can in order to get attention. Pathetic, like their shilling for Hillary.

On a happier note, he's going hard on the law and order theme in Austin; it'll serve him well in the debates when he can point out Hillary brought criminal's parents and a terrorists' dad out as her supporters....
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:15:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Your boy Donny Trump just said that the US only needs to build 1000 miles of border wall with Mexico.

FYI: the total length of the US / Mexico border is just about 2000 miles long.

So Don Trump just said that he wants to build 50% of the border wall.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And still kicking ass and taking names regardless.  The man is a Phenom!!!!!!  Also I'll just leave this here as another example of the twisted media and polls.
If you don't like the results just change them
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
got on late, so will have to hear this on replay, but trump really worked the crowd tonight.

He stayed and went completely around the room shaking hands and signing stuff again this time also. A black man handed him some cash it looked like as well. He put it into his left suit pocket and talked with the guy a bit.  SS was batting away envelopes people were trying to give him, but I understand that.  Hats, cash or ass only.  (he seems to like the ladies)

Tomorrow it's off to Austin TX, and both Tampa FL, and Jackson, MS on Wed.  The man gets around.

He's working his ass off trying to save this country.  It's ashamed so many in his party are working against him #nevertrump

Truth...

And still kicking ass and taking names regardless.  The man is a Phenom!!!!!!  Also I'll just leave this here as another example of the twisted media and polls.
If you don't like the results just change them

I told you all almost a year ago ---during --------the High Hate Trump by most everyone...

Trump is the Political BLACK SWAN of the past 100 years!!!

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:18:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
OK, Trump wasn't his best tonight.  Fair enough: You can't expect a Home Run hitter to hit one Every at bat.

He still did good.
View Quote

He did GREAT!!!

Poor Hillery --he's eating her alive...

As I predicted countless times  

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:27:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Your boy Donny Trump just said that the US only needs to build 1000 miles of border wall with Mexico.

View Quote

Maybe you should spend more time looking for a job instead of posting here.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:30:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

We already have 700-800 miles of it built.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:34:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ever been to the US/Mexican border? Most border areas only need fencing, cameras, and patrol. Why is that?

Because it is hard as a wedding dick to hide any significant number of people in many areas and the terrain is murder.
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 10:35:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

There's around  1000 miles of natural barriers.

Guess you didn't hear that part, how convenient #nevertrump
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:28:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

"Bernie protesters had much more vim and vigor"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is doing good in Austin Texas tonight. A few protesters getting tossed out.

"Bernie protesters had much more vim and vigor"
That was awesome, even FHRC's protestors are low energy
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 11:29:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It is astonishing that Trump is on the campaign trail day after day, drawing huge crowds, and putting in all the effort; yet Hillary is leading in the polls when everyone knows she is corrupt and basically isn't even campaigning.  
View Quote
The MSM is dead to  me.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Bunch of weak-ass explanations.  

Don didn't promise you 1000 miles of wall.  Nor did he promise you 'natural barriers' or whatever pukey wall you may have already existing in places -- he promised you much more.

Remember the whole "well maybe it'll be 45 feet tall or maybe it'll be 50 feet tall, it's all open to negotiation" line he fed you?  

Remember how he keeps on saying that it'll be a 'real wall'?

Your guy sold you a bill of goods that he sure as fuck doesn't plan on deliviering on, and here you all are, trying to justify his lies and half-truths to you.  

The other night in his last 'town hall' with Hannity, Hannity asked him how sure he was that the wall is built and Trump said, and I quote: "Well, you can never be 100% about anything."

Tonight during his latest town hall with that puke Hannity he asked him the same damn question and Trump said: "100%.  Oh yeah.  100%"

Maybe try holding your candidate responsible for once.  It would be a nice change.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:03:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

You know there is already a wall on parts of the border?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 1:14:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Much of the boarder has natural barriers dumbass.

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:33:32 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Don didn't promise you 1000 miles of wall.  Nor did he promise you 'natural barriers' or whatever pukey wall you may have already existing in places -- he promised you much more.

Remember the whole "well maybe it'll be 45 feet tall or maybe it'll be 50 feet tall, it's all open to negotiation" line he fed you?  

View Quote

ConcernConcern, I have listened to many rallies and speeches mentioning the wall, and Trump has always maintained "about 1000 miles due to natural barriers". There has never been any walkback, other than the ONE TIME he stated that you can't be 100% sure of anything. I assume he was hinting at possible blocking of his proposals in congress. The "real wall" statement is in comparison to the token gesture that we currently have in place.

I truly do not understand what motivates you to post such pointless inflammatory drivel, other than trolling. If I were a mod, I'd be keeping track of how many times you have done it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

ConcernConcern, I have listened to many rallies and speeches mentioning the wall, and Trump has always maintained "about 1000 miles due to natural barriers". There has never been any walkback, other than the ONE TIME he stated that you can't be 100% sure of anything. I assume he was hinting at possible blocking of his proposals in congress. The "real wall" statement is in comparison to the token gesture that we currently have in place.

I truly do not understand what motivates you to post such pointless inflammatory drivel, other than trolling. If I were a mod, I'd be keeping track of how many times you have done it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not to mention saying "we'll build half a wall" instead of "build a wall" simply makes no sense whatsoever.  It doesn't buy him any ground with either the haters or his supporters.  The people who are against it don't like the concept; it has nothing to do with the technical specifics.

I always thought "the wall" was at least somewhat figurative anyway. Personally I don't care whether it's an actual wall, an impassable fence, patrolling armed drones or a moat full of rabid alligators... it's as much about sending Mexico the message that the open-border days are over as anything.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:12:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

We're going to use the money we save there to build a wall on our northern border.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:42:48 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Bunch of weak-ass explanations.  ...
View Quote

Speaking of weak-ass...

Do you #NeverTrumpers/AlwaysHillary shills ever stop and actually read what you are writing? Or do you guys just not give a fuck how being so wrong so often makes you look?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:54:13 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Or do you guys just not give a fuck how being so wrong so often makes you look?
View Quote

They have no idea that they are wrong.
Reality in #NeverNeverLand is "different".
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:56:40 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View Quote
Did you get that from CNN, MSNBC, VOX OR HUFFPO?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:16:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Your guy sold you a bill of goods that he sure as fuck doesn't plan on deliviering on, and here you all are, trying to justify his lies and half-truths to you.  

The other night in his last 'town hall' with Hannity, Hannity asked him how sure he was that the wall is built and Trump said, and I quote: "Well, you can never be 100% about anything."

Tonight during his latest town hall with that puke Hannity he asked him the same damn question and Trump said: "100%.  Oh yeah.  100%"

Maybe try holding your candidate responsible for once.  It would be a nice change.
View Quote

Your candidate ran on easy shit that was easy to accomplish.

Like having a threesome with panda bears

Bringing worldwide recognition to the plight of the Canadian flamingo

Stealing America's Time Machine

Making French Canadian kissing the official greeting

Flooding Canadian highways to offer environmentally friendly modes of transportation

Replacing balancing the budget with balancing babies
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:00:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  Welcome to months and months ago.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

*SNORT*

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#27]
trump 1pm edt tampa rally reminder

new Trump rally

- Thursday, August 25, 2016 - Manchester, NH

1:00 PM

Donald J. Trump will hold a rally at The Radisson Hotel- Manchester, NH in The Armory Ballroom

Doors open at 10am

updated

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:11:08 PM EDT
[#28]
trump up after session, and a very good speech by guiliani
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Forget it it's over.  Media has Hilary with 331 electoral votes currently  She only has to win one of four contested states to win where Trump has to sweep all
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:24:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Don didn't promise you 1000 miles of wall.  Nor did he promise you 'natural barriers'

View Quote

Yes he did promise natural barriers, his plan is exactly what you just said.  If you would have listened to Trump's speeches instead of just running your ignorant mouth you would have known the most basic of details when it comes to Trumps plans.

Ignorant troll is pathetically ignorant.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 4:54:17 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Congrats, after all these years you are the first one to make me use the ignore button.
View Quote

Nooooooo!

Posts like his just motivate me to continue to educate others and thus convert them to Trump's side in the coming election...I get one convert a day on average and encourage others to do the same.  

Channel his negativity into a positve

AND...if he's on ignore you're gonna miss his epic meltdown when the results come in!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:52:24 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I used to think you were an alright guy.

Now, not so much.

Congrats, after all these years you are the first one to make me use the ignore button.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I used to think you were an alright guy.

Now, not so much.

That's a chicken-shit reaction...  

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Trump’s outreach to black voters is a dog whistle for racists

https://twitter.com/Slate/status/768593961166462976
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:50:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Jackson, MS rally will be starting soon.  Stadium looks filled to the upper back walls.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Cognitive dissonance much?  

Heads are exploding at CNN as pundits try to define Trump’s repeated offers to help African-Americans as typical Hitler behavior. As my regular readers know, what we have here is a perfect trap for cognitive dissonance. The anti-Trumpers have created an identify for themselves – and in the media – as opposing Trump because he’s a racist. Then Trump goes and ruins their mental models by acting all non-racist.

This creates a situation in which the pundits either have to change their self-images and admit they were wrong about Trump all along, or they have to reinterpret Trump’s clearly non-racist actions as racist actions in disguise. Cognitive dissonance happens when people are unwilling or unable to modify their self-image to match the observed facts. In this case, to protect their self-images as wise pundits, they are forced to default to pretzel-like explanations of their reality.

For example…

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:57:05 PM EDT
[#37]
trump rally jackson ms

pastor burns is up

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Annnnnd we're off for Part 2
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:06:01 PM EDT
[#39]

iral media
   ?@viralmediatop

<small class="time">
 1h1 hour ago
</small>

LIVE Stream: HUGGEE 10K Donald Trump Rally in Jackson, Mississippi 8/24/16 Trump Live Speech MI …

Sean Sullivan
 Verified account

?@WaPoSean

<small class="time">
 1h1 hour ago
</small>

Updated look at Trump floor crowd in Jackson.

Jayscott
   ?@Jayscott19_52

<small class="time">
 1h1 hour ago
</small>

LIVE  Donald Trump Rally  Jackson, MS Now!
(RSBN Cameras) https://youtu.be/bRxPb7ZmLHw

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:06:15 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

trump rally jackson ms

pastor burns is up

View Quote
He killed it  

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:09:04 PM EDT
[#41]
Can't barrage the Farage.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:11:09 PM EDT
[#42]
"this is your chance to remove..."

my heart skipped a beat

but he didn't say kebab
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:12:09 PM EDT
[#43]
trump started 20 minutes early
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:15:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
blah blah blah a bunch of .
View Quote

Isn't there a thread for you people somewhere else? Also, you don't even live here. The hell do you know about our border with Mexico? Shove off.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:25:16 PM EDT
[#45]
I wanted to go to Jackson and see Trump SO BAD---- had a knee replacement last week--- was not able. Regardless of what Canadian trolls say, they LOVE him here. Hell, we do not know many blacks who are not voting for him.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:25:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Farage is wonderful.

ETA: Is the guy in the gray suit behind the stage drunk, high, or what?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#48]
It's going to get really hard for the Democrats and media to claim "Trump is a racist" when in every speech he is making a call to help African-Americans and his crowd of supporters is cheering wildly.

LOL,  Trump just said "Hillary Clinton is a bigot who only sees African Americans as a source of votes while doing nothing for them.".

The tables have been turned.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#49]
ouch!

hillary clinton is a bigot!

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:44:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Nigel Farage just gave one hell of a speech at a Trump rally in Mississippi.

I suspect a certain Canadian is probably rethinking his avatar about now.  
Page / 380
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top