Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:20:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
BILL CLINTON FOR SUPREME COURT JUSTICE!!!  

View Quote

That would be best case Obama scenario, cuz we'd get to replace him in about 2 years. Dude is looking bad.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:36:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Eric Holder
View Quote
He'd be invoking executive privilege throughout the confirmation hearing.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:40:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Kamala Harris.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:43:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Why can't we have an American since birth in there?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:56:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Another fag.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:58:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
BILL CLINTON FOR SUPREME COURT JUSTICE!!!  

View Quote

Too old, fundamentally changing the US requires young, healthy ideologues.  Bonus if they are gay, muslims.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:15:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
You know, as I think about it really our supreme court justices are really powerful and probably wouldn't be a bad idea for them to be natural born citizens as well.

Just thinking
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
You know, as I think about it really our supreme court justices are really powerful and probably wouldn't be a bad idea for them to be natural born citizens as well.

Just thinking

Quoted:
Why can't we have an American since birth in there?

You know it seems rather convenient that this is being brought up now, when one of the possible options wouldn't meet this standard.

And in reality there doesn't seem to be any red flags about this particular candidate.

Guess this means you guys would want candidates like  holder or lynch instead.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:21:12 AM EDT
[#9]
It would be the smart play....
Will take some of the polarity out of the coming election and the fire out of the opposition.
If he nominates a polarizing candidate that will throw gasoline on the fire rising among conservatives
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:25:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If we have to put chips down, here's my bet:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Srinivasan
View Quote

Is Judge Sri Srinivasan A Liberal? Antonin Scalia's Possible Replacement Has A Nonpartisan History

If true, works for me. Better a non political dude than an evil sack of shit.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 11:31:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's already over.  We are all just jackals fighting over the meat that's left on the carcass.  (The tasty fat's already gone, we'll be getting down to bone and gristle before long).

What you are sensing with your questions above is the equivalent to phantom pains an amputee feels in a limb that is no longer there.  IMO.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This goes far beyond the question of who, as the candidate determines control of the court. The court isn't supposed to be political or in need of control. This exposes the real issue of what the court is, how we got to this point, and how to fix it. If we can.

Really, there is no thought being given about the structural problems. We have constitutional rights, only if we can prove it in a court that takes years to get to, costs millions of dollars, and that can refuse to listen to the case at all?

How is ANYTHING a right ? How can this be a free country? When lawyers were being taught the civil war discredited the constitution, was that the beginning of the end? When Holmes came up with the management of rights- you can't yell fire in a crowed theater- replacing PRINCIPALS of rights- did that doom us?

Have we reached the logical conclusion of our nation?

It's already over.  We are all just jackals fighting over the meat that's left on the carcass.  (The tasty fat's already gone, we'll be getting down to bone and gristle before long).

What you are sensing with your questions above is the equivalent to phantom pains an amputee feels in a limb that is no longer there.  IMO.

Sometimes I feel like i was born 150 years too late.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 12:58:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If we have to put chips down, here's my bet:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sri_Srinivasan
View Quote

I predicted someone like this, I can hear the rasism/feelz charges now from FBHO, Lynch and the media.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 1:00:30 PM EDT
[#13]
One thing is for sure the nominee won't be a white male from the south. I'm not even sure he will pick somebody actually born in America.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top