Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:08:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Trump is the best candidate by far.

I believe he is sincere in his views and I support the man.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:11:30 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

His worst performance, it wreaks of desperation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a crybaby man child? Sure seems like it. He didn't appear presidential at all.

Good call.

Donald Trump is wreaking desperation down upon Raphael Cruz who himself reeks of desperation.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:12:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Good call.

Donald Trump is wreaking desperation down upon Raphael Cruz who himself reeks of desperation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a crybaby man child? Sure seems like it. He didn't appear presidential at all.

Good call.

Once again, Trump is done.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:13:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
FEEELS IS hurting the EMOTIONAL crowd...

View Quote

Trump has been wreaking desperation down upon them.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#5]
what's the list of rules that must be followed to "act Presidential" ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:16:13 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Trump should be ashamed for stealing this guys act:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRaboSo70A
View Quote
Billy Fucillo Absolutely owns the Kia market .
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:20:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:24:13 AM EDT
[#8]
New York liberal... Acting like a New York liberal.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:24:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
what's the list of rules that must be followed to "act Presidential" ?
View Quote

The  need to bend over for your adversaries and if necessary, even prop them up when they are "unfairly" criticized like Gentleman John McCain did for Obama.

He didn't win the election, but he was gentlemanly during the campaign and sure as hell "acted Presidential".

Another example of acting Presidential is to sell vulgar campaign posters on your website for 55 bucks apiece.

Like these.....as Presidential as hell.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:25:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You're just now seeing this?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

FPNI.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Trump is the best candidate by far.

I believe he is sincere in his views and I support the man.

View Quote

My main objection to Trump used to be that I didn't think he was sincere.

if you really look at what he has said since entering the campaign, its frightening to think he might be
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:27:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

http://s11.postimg.org/g1jom9wwz/Capture.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

probably because the republican party and CBS doesn't want to talk about illegal immigration and losing jobs overseas.

Trump has the balls to call out the real problems in the US.  Any other candidate could have done so, but they were too scared of what the media would do to them.

Yes, even Ted Cruz.  So no matter your convictions, when you are too gutless to even say what you really think because you are scared of what the democrats will say about you, nobody is interested.  

Obama got elected by having his henchmen in the media call his opponents racists, hate filled biggots.

republicans don't get a media to carry their water for them so they have to carry it themselves.

Trump doesn't like the republican party.

me neither.

Call me a RINO.  Don't care.  But you can't say Bush and Prebius and Romney and McCain and Dole were Rinos.  When everyone in the party is a RINO except you, they ain't RINOs.  You are.

Trump isn't my top choice.  But for the haters, and you are legion, has it been so long since you saw a candidate with actual balls to speak plainly and fight back that it scares you?

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:28:44 AM EDT
[#13]
I could only take it about midway through round three but when Trump turned on Cruz I thought Cruz was going to cry. I don't think he was expecting that at all and was really taken aback.

If I went by what I saw last evening none of them are worthy.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:29:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

probably because the republican party and CBS doesn't want to talk about illegal immigration and losing jobs overseas.

Trump has the balls to call out the real problems in the US.  Any other candidate could have done so, but they were too scared of what the media would do to them.

Yes, even Ted Cruz.  So no matter your convictions, when you are too gutless to even say what you really think because you are scared of what the democrats will say about you, nobody is interested.  

Obama got elected by having his henchmen in the media call his opponents racists, hate filled biggots.

republicans don't get a media to carry their water for them so they have to carry it themselves.

me neither.

Call me a RINO.  Don't care.  But you can't say Bush and Prebius and Romney and McCain and Dole were Rinos.  When everyone in the party is a RINO except you, they ain't RINOs.  You are.

Trump isn't my top choice.  But for the haters, and you are legion, has it been so long since you saw a candidate with actual balls to speak plainly and fight back that it scares you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

me neither.

Post of the year.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:31:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You think Markeece just might be trying to sell Trump to the black community?

Cruz needs to go after that voting bloc as well in the highly unlikely event he's the nominee.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:31:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Last night. The American people came to the conclusion that trump is a man-child. And unfit for the presidency.

My guess is that Cruz or Rubio walks away with this race.

RIP Trump.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:33:20 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Cruz needs to go after that voting bloc as well in the highly unlikely event he's the nominee.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you agree Trump sounded like a liberal last night by saying Bush was to blame for 9/11?

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:34:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I could only take it about midway through round three but when Trump turned on Cruz I thought Cruz was going to cry. I don't think he was expecting that at all and was really taken aback.

View Quote

Thats the entire point of these "debates"; to turn people towards the Democrats in the general election.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

To any of the Trump supporters out there....what are you basing your support on?  He has no past to back up anything he claims he will do.  He has an extensive past of supporting the democrats (donating a lot of $ to Hillary, his support of an assault weapons ban and universal healthcare and he was a registered democrat until 2008).  Any actor could get up and spew the same rhetoric as Trump.  Should they be president?
View Quote

If they've swallowed all of the hype to this point, I don't think their swirly-eyed view is going to change.

It's on par with Obama in 2008.

His 2 decade attendance at Rev. Wrights highly anti-American, racist church. If Obama didn't believe in that message, why would he not only attend that church but fully embrace the man spouting the hate? To Obama drones.....didn't matter.

Obama's long time close friendship with Bill Ayers. A convicted domestic terrorist who couldn't be more anti-American. If Obama didn't share his views, why such a close friendship? To Obama drones.....didn't matter.

It's truly incredible what the cult of personality will do to some people.....and party lines clearly don't matter.....in many cases both sides are ready willing and able to do mental gymnastics to avoid inconvenient facts.

That beings said, this election and the SCOTUS situation is so incredibly vital that whoever runs for the GOP side will have my full support. 4-8 more years of what Obama started will be the end of the Republic as we know it.

The GOP has simply got to win this one.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:42:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Trump is just a loud mouthed blowhard.
View Quote

LOL.....that's awesome....but you forgot, he may be the next POTUS....and he's got a realistic chance...
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So you agree Trump sounded like a liberal last night by saying Bush was to blame for 9/11?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"So you agree........................"

No I don't agree; you sound exactly like Sydney; speaking for others and then implying that's what they meant to say when they did not.

What I actually did say is that Markeece Young, a member of The Young Black Republicans, whose tweet was reproduced here, was presenting Trump in a manner to make voting for him attractive to the black community, and it's a smart tactic.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No I don't agree; you sound exactly like Sydney; speaking for others and then implying that's what they meant to say when they did not.

What I actually did say is that Markeece Young, a member of The Young Black Republicans, whose tweet was reproduced here, was presenting Trump in a manner to make voting for him attractive to the black community, and it's a smart tactic.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're obsession with me really has to stop....it is beyond creepy

By the way, I could not possibly try to speak for a Trump supporter who is a member of an internet forum like this.  Take comfort in the fact that I honestly lack the capacity to try to reach your level of hypocrisy
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:51:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why you guys are flat out delusional. Everything Trump does is brilliant. We've argued with you for months here that he's a closet liberal and hasn't actually changed. He comes out in this debate actually talking like one more than any previous debate, and its a "smart tactic" to appeal to voters. You're beyond help.

ETA: Here is his follow up tweet by the way.

https://twitter.com/YoungBLKRepub/status/698730192756457472

Markeece Young
?@YoungBLKRepub

The @tedcruz campaign needs to do this in an ad. Take some quotes from Trump and ask Conservatives who said it Hillary or Trump?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:51:33 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

By the way, I could not possibly try to speak for a Trump supporter who is a member of an internet forum like this.  Take comfort in the fact that I honestly lack the capacity to try to reach your level of hypocrisy
View Quote

girls on ARFCOM get a lot of attention.  It is creepy, but thats the way it is.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:51:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Trump is just a Progressive with little tact and a big mouth; makes him seem something he isn't. He did bring the immigration issue to the forefront and squashed Yeb up to this point; those are his positives in my book.

Beware the new GOP establishment guy, Rubio; remember always, he was elected as a Tea Party Consevative and hopped right onboard the establishment soon after arriving in DC.

Cruz 2016!
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:52:31 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Exposed?......wtf?

only thing exposed for sure was the payoff people cheering for Jeb and Rubio in the crowd.

OP....when will it sink in?   Trumps not a politician....he's going to call people out when their wrong or dumb on a situation.

If he wins, he's going to take a no prisoner, attitude instead of just laying over on one deal for favoring the next...

I think that's going to be fun to watch.
View Quote

And at this point, what do we have to lose ?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:52:43 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You, he and everyone else knows its not true but you keep it up.  

That alone is creepy
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:54:07 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I have it on good authority that the guy's a complete asshole.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

New York liberal, Trump is.

I have it on good authority that the guy's a complete asshole.

http://oi66.tinypic.com/skz1i1.jpg

Oh jeeze Dan, do us a favor and stop trying to remind us how much of a stone you are in your views. Oh so not ever-changing.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Last night. The American people came to the conclusion that trump is a man-child. And unfit for the presidency.

RIP Trump.
View Quote

Nope.. This was a big win for him. Watch and see.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:56:59 AM EDT
[#30]
It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are foolish than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 9:57:38 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

That alone is creepy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That alone is creepy

I thought we all agreed at the last members meeting that there is no women on arfcom.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

A lot on here love the McCain/Romney/Jeb/Rubio types

Empty suits who "look presidential" and send tingles down their legs and proceed to get absolutely crushed by the Democrat candidate because their too much of a pussy without a spine to get dirty and utterly crush their opponent
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Exposed?......wtf?

only thing exposed for sure was the payoff people cheering for Jeb and Rubio in the crowd.

OP....when will it sink in?   Trumps not a politician....he's going to call people out when their wrong or dumb on a situation.

If he wins, he's going to take a no prisoner, attitude instead of just laying over on one deal for favoring the next...

I think that's going to be fun to watch.

A lot on here love the McCain/Romney/Jeb/Rubio types

Empty suits who "look presidential" and send tingles down their legs and proceed to get absolutely crushed by the Democrat candidate because their too much of a pussy without a spine to get dirty and utterly crush their opponent

The Romney types were for the actual general election myself included. The choice was Obama or Romney. I chose Romney. If you didn't choose Romney who did you choose?
In the Primary I was for Ron Paul, Newt was a better choice than Romney but the GOP screwed Paul and gave us Romney.  Romney > Obummer.  As much as we like to say screw the RNC or GOP we only end up screwing ourselves by voting against the GOP. Unless a majority could somehow agree on the best candidate before hand but that will never happen. I personally do not want to see Trump represent us as a country. But I do not want hillary or bernie either. This election is very important to the survival of the republic. Especially with the loss of Scalia.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you weren't blithering in every other post in countless threads all day long everyday people wouldn't notice you so much, but maybe that's your objective.

Attention seeker needs attention?

Sillysockpuppet.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can't say I disagree.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:08:09 AM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are foolish than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

View Quote
Yep and Trump has done just that.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:28:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

The Cruzbots don't care.  They are grasping at straws trying to validate their declining candidate.  All that Trump supporters have to remind people of is what the ballot box shows. The Cruzbots can bash Trump all you want, the voters aren't buying it.

When it comes to "being exposed" here is the only way Trump gets exposed...in front of 12,000 supporters.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

The Cruzbots don't care.  They are grasping at straws trying to validate their declining candidate.  All that Trump supporters have to remind people of is what the ballot box shows. The Cruzbots can bash Trump all you want, the voters aren't buying it.

When it comes to "being exposed" here is the only way Trump gets exposed...in front of 12,000 supporters.

+1    Let me know when Cruz starts filling arenas like this.  I'll sit here and wait.  (It's never going to happen.)
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:29:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

+1    Let me know when Cruz starts filling arenas like this.  I'll sit here and wait.  (It's never going to happen.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ca--LwmW4AE0bqA.jpg:large

Bernie Sanders fills arenas too. Populist drivel is popular. Who knew?
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:38:36 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reminds me of Obama in Denver in front of the Greek columns.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:39:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

he easily won the after debate poll.

Must be you OP.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:40:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

RIP Trump.
View Quote

Got links to the new polls that back up your claim with proof?   How about the results of primaries after the debates occurred to bolster what you have stated?  No?  How do you know what conclusion the American people have come to?  Show us evidence.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:40:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Must be you OP.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be you OP.

drudge poll?

I don't think anyone takes that seriously.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right, he's always been a whiny bitch
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:43:51 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Thats the entire point of these "debates"; to turn people towards the Democrats in the general election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh, the GOP makes them happen and dogs the shit out of those that don't want to participate.

Maybe Trump not participating in the debate before Iowa hurt him and maybe it didn't but at this point the "debates" are just dog and pony shows.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:47:03 AM EDT
[#46]
The only thing exposed was the applause and boos, all bought and paid for.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:50:06 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

The only thing exposed was the applause and boos, all bought and paid for.
View Quote

Yep. Trump was smart to point that out. He's changing the game.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:50:52 AM EDT
[#48]
did he get exposed as a crybaby tonight? dudes been a cry baby for a while.
Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:52:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Trump said some stupid things last night.

On the other hand, the entire audience was stacked with donors to various candidates, and Trump doesn't have that many big  money donors. So he was getting booed a lot, and Jeb and Rubio were getting a lot of applause. The audience was manipulating the perception to the debate as much as they could.

Link Posted: 2/14/2016 10:52:51 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

A Cruz supporter on AR15.com last week (from Texas I think) was spouting off that Cruz would take Michigan and Trump could never win here.  I haven't seen anything on the news about Cruz filling arenas in Michigan with his rallies yet, have you?  One the other hand, Trump has been in the state with packed crowds.

Trump will win MI according to current polls I have seen.

Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top