Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:38:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont know about yall, but that just filled me with rage. Not rage that our rights could be stripped from us. Not rage that a lib could be appointed to the SC. Fucking RAGE that it has gotten this far, that our rights have been hanging by a thread. A thread and the fact that liberty has been hanging by a thread for fucking decades and no one stepped up to change it. There has never been a time for freedom's supporters to remain silent, yet we have been sitting here, mouths shut, simply out of fear of political correctness.
If I sound angry, yes, I am. I have come to the realization that my freedom was lost long before I came around, and that I have been living in the shadow of freedom, not its light.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

They should save the seat for obama

View Quote

don't rule it out

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
As a Nevadan, I second this motion. Maybe his brother will finish the job this time.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Harry Reid
As a Nevadan, I second this motion. Maybe his brother will finish the job this time.  

Interesting, rumor here is that Harry Reid and one of the NAMBLA higher ups had a kerfuffle of some kind.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:40:25 PM EDT
[#4]
We are so screwed.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Republicans can keep denying libtarded judges.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) released a statement Saturday night following the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia that contained a warning shot to Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY): Don't play politics with filling vacancies on the Supreme Court bench.

"It would be unprecedented in recent history for the Supreme Court to go a year with a vacant seat," the statement read. "Failing to fill this vacancy would be a shameful abdication of one of the Senate's most essential Constitutional responsibilities."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-reid-dont-block-scalia-successor?utm_content=buffer3a04a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
View Quote

So gym007 How do you feel about the Republicans holding strong on this one brother?

Personally I'll give it a 50-50 that the Republicans will hold strong .

But that so-called Republican douche bag down in Kentucky doesn't exactly give me warm and fuzzy feelings
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And the Republicans will cave on this just like everything else.  Welcome the new liberal SC

View Quote

This is the kind of rot that must be pruned from the conservative tree if it is to flourish once again.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:42:34 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Fuck you Harry.

I hope your boyfriend beats you bloody this year too, only this time you wind up as a vegetable.
View Quote
if he won't there will be a line full of people who will

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:43:58 PM EDT
[#9]
"Unprecedented in recent history" is an idiotic term, by the way.

Unprecedented means "something that's never happened."

He basically said, "this is something that's never, ever happened recently!"

Fucktard.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:44:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Huck you Fairy.

Go find another treadmill to love you tender.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#11]
What in the world would give Harry Reid the idea that the GOP would block anything that Zero wants to do?
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:45:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Why is everyone assuming he's going to make an appointment in this speech?

ETA

White House Youtube Live Stream

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:45:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

The death of a conservative SC justice has been one of my biggest fears!
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Someone better check for needle marks between scalia's toes or under his tongue.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:48:24 PM EDT
[#17]
If the roles were reversed, HR would wait 11 months or even 24 months holding out on replacing a justice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:48:33 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The Tree of Liberty is thirsty.
View Quote

THIS!!  its coming to the point where its put up or shut up .....
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:49:12 PM EDT
[#19]
The GOP will cave
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:49:19 PM EDT
[#20]

All hail the mocha Jesus !!!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:49:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Umm picking someone who will adhere to the Constitution is one of congressess most Constitutional responsibilities.  It would be irresponsible not to prevent the Democrats from putting a fifth corrupt, anti-american, puppet in the branch of government that actually interprets constitutionality.  

That said, Republicans love to cave and give up ground, so who knows if they'll be strong on this.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:49:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
The GOP will cave
View Quote

I pray you are wrong !!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#23]

Meh that wasnt bad. Good job Obama.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

ETA

http://youtu.be/XckfQq3CUjY
View Quote

He said it needs to get done. everybody needs to do their job. He's going to nominate a replacement and said the senate will need to go through the confirmation process.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:51:29 PM EDT
[#25]

Threatening congress right off the bat. Classy.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:51:32 PM EDT
[#26]
getting political before the body is even room temperature
too bad the sheep won't react to it
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Mitch:  "Harry,  don't believe me, just watch!"

https://youtu.be/OPf0YbXqDm0?list=RDOPf0YbXqDm0
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Fuck Harry Reid
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Turley is on Fox now saying a recess appointment is possible. Senate might slow walk it and Obama will use that to do it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Hmmmmm......RECESS APPOINTMENT?

*5 seconds
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#31]

Clinton says Republicans calling for the seat to remain vacant until the next president enters office "dishonor our Constitution."

She says that the Senate has a responsibility to confirm a new justice and cannot abdicate that responsibility for partisan political reasons.

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Fuck Harry Reid
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:52:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) released a statement Saturday night following the death of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia that contained a warning shot to Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY): Don't play politics with filling vacancies on the Supreme Court bench.

"It would be unprecedented in recent history for the Supreme Court to go a year with a vacant seat," the statement read. "Failing to fill this vacancy would be a shameful abdication of one of the Senate's most essential Constitutional responsibilities."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-reid-dont-block-scalia-successor?utm_content=buffer3a04a&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
View Quote

but if the tables were turned you know damn well the democrats would do it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:53:32 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

simple, all the republicans do is Bork whoever Zero nominates.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:54:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Like the GOP has those kind of balls
View Quote

I fear they don't but pray they do. The can and need to hold this appointment off until after the election.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:54:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Go fuck yourself harry.
View Quote

I hear he prefers little boys.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:55:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Clinton says Republicans calling for the seat to remain vacant until the next president enters office "dishonor our Constitution."

She says that the Senate has a responsibility to confirm a new justice and cannot abdicate that responsibility for partisan political reasons.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBIT_SCALIA_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-13-20-34-01

View Quote
That cunt has been dishonoring the Constitution for 30 years. Somebody shove a sock in her pie hole.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:55:34 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Dingy Harry needs another ass beating from his exercise equipment.
View Quote

Arfcom should raise some money and buy that shithead a stairmaster.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:55:59 PM EDT
[#39]
This is without a doubt going to turn into one of the epic political brawls of American history.  The Republicans are not going to roll over for the replacement of the lynchpin Conservative seat on the court.  The Democrats are going to do everything in their power to effect a truly massive shift in the court that will last a generation.

And in an election year with a second term lame duck.

Damn.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:58:17 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

ETA

http://youtu.be/XckfQq3CUjY
View Quote
what a cunt

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:58:30 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

This is without a doubt going to turn into one of the epic political brawls of American history.  The Republicans are not going to roll over for the replacement of the lynchpin Conservative seat on the court.  The Democrats are going to do everything in their power to effect a truly massive shift in the court that will last a generation.

And in an election year with a second term lame duck.

Damn.
View Quote
Yea the dims may take this all the way to the Supreme Court!!
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:59:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_OBIT_SCALIA_THE_LATEST?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2016-02-13-20-34-01

View Quote

They have a responsibility to either give their advice and consent or NOT give their advice and consent.

If they don't give their advice and consent to a particular nominee, then they've fulfilled their constitutional responsibility.

If the President wants their consent to his nominee, then he needs to nominate a good justice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:59:07 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Fuck you Pedo-Harry.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:59:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Like the GOP has those kind of balls
View Quote

They better grow a set damn fast.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 9:59:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

She would be an expert on dishonoring the constitution.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:00:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Harry Reid on a high horse after that shyster lied about Romney paying taxes.  Then owning it after the election. He is scum. He is the lowest of low.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:00:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-reid-dont-block-scalia-successor?utm_content=buffer3a04a&utm_medium=social&
utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
View Quote

Correct me if I'm wrong .... but didn't one Republican candidate donate to this cocksucker's campaign?

Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Correct me if I'm wrong .... but didn't one Republican candidate donate to this cocksucker's campaign?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/harry-reid-dont-block-scalia-successor?utm_content=buffer3a04a&utm_medium=social&
utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Yeah.......
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:04:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Hopefully the Republican Majority will act like a majority and stand fast.
Link Posted: 2/13/2016 10:05:24 PM EDT
[#50]
"I President Barack Obama nominate Former President Barack Obama to supreme court justice"  
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top