Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 8:55:16 PM EDT
Or, maybe the less expensive F-4 ejection seat is more to your liking.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F-100 Super Sabre Ejection Seat
Item No.

$19,500.00
Product Details
*Specially priced -- not eligible for discounts or promotions.* Take your place where few have had the privilege of sitting. This artifact is a genuine ejection seat from a North American Aviation F-100 Super Sabre fighter jet. The sleek swept-wing supersonic fighter served the U.S. Air Force from 1954 to 1974 and the National Guard until 1979. Later models of the F-100 had a top speed of more than 1,000 miles per hour (1609.3 km per hour), and earlier models set the world's first supersonic speed records. This gun-catapult ejection seat has been professionally cleaned and refurbished with durable Sunbrella fabric, then fitted into a sturdy steel base with adjustable feet and a hand-applied blackened finish. The seat is supported by vertical I-beams with the same black finish. A Custom Hangar plaque is affixed to the underside of the base, and a Certificate of Authenticity is included. Measures 56"H x 44"D x 37"W. Crated weight approximately 465 lb. Made in U.S.A. NOT FOR FLIGHT USE.

F-100 Super Sabre Ejection Seat.

Very cool stuff for sale

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:57:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I passed up on an intact, with all the bells and whistles and safety pins and everything,  F-104 Ejection Seat that was for sale somewhere in AZ a few years back. Asking price was $600 and I would have had to pick it up. I am a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:57:13 PM EDT
[#2]
You are taking the 'eject' thing too far man.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#3]
My dad worked on a Hun crew in the AF. He told me they had the glide rate of a soda machine.

The one my dad keep in the air carried a nuke.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:01:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Very cool.

For just twice the price, you can buy the front half(ish) of an A7 including the boom seat on eBay. Shipping is a little pricey, though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:26:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if the old lady would notice her seat in the truck looked different.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:52:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone know if its a   Zero / Zero   seat
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:24:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Don't give me a One-Double-Oh
To fight against friendly or foe
That old Sabre Dance
Made me crap in my pants
Don't give me a One-Double-Oh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top