BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:44:46 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are the people in that meme in fact Jewish...do they in fact support gun control?...frankly I don't give a damn if they're Jewish or not...the fact that they seek to subvert the Constitution in enough for me to call them my enemy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
how exactly is it anti-semitic?

I am no Ted Nugent fan, but I don't see anti-Semitism there.

He noted that they are in fact Jewish?
Yeah.  "Jew York City" isn't antisemitic at all.    Blaming Jews for 9/11 isn't antisemitic at all.  The guy who made the picture has a website blaming Jews for everything.  Again, that's not antisemitic.

If you're not seeing it, you're blind.

Are the people in that meme in fact Jewish...do they in fact support gun control?...frankly I don't give a damn if they're Jewish or not...the fact that they seek to subvert the Constitution in enough for me to call them my enemy.
Is equating Jews with 9/11 antisemitic or not?  Don't weasel out of it.   It's in the picture you're defending.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
62 percent of Catholics favor gun control and 70 something percent of black Protestants do
View Quote

You're correct.

It still doesn't change the fact that it's freaking bizarre that Jewish people, of all people, have such a high concentration of anti-gun sentiment.  Not only here but in their homeland too...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:57:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Most Jews live _______   Most people who live _______ feel _______ about guns

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
62 percent of Catholics favor gun control and 70 something percent of black Protestants do

You'ree correct.

It still doesn't change the fact that it's freaking bizarre that Jewish people, of all people, have such a high concentration of anti-gun sentiment.  Not only here but in their homeland too...

That's great for New York, how does that help the case for those in Israel?

You'd think (since they're surrounded by enemies) they'd be very pro-gun there, at least...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'ree correct.

Israel is basically a handful of city-States and a whole lot of nothing in-between.

And a notable percentage of Israelis are pro-gun. The Israeli government sucks dick on the matter of individual rights, though.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:01:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Israel is basically a handful of city-States and a whole lot of nothing in-between.

And a lot of Israelis are pro-gun. The Israeli government sucks dick on the matter of individual rights, though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'ree correct.

And a lot of Israelis are pro-gun. The Israeli government sucks dick on the matter of individual rights, though.

Not being overly familiar on Israel's political system, would it be a safe assumption that officials are elected en a democratic fashion?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:02:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:04:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not being overly familiar on Israel's political system, would it be a safe assumption that officials are elected en a democratic fashion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You'ree correct.

Very democratic. Parliamentary Democracy.

One of my biggest complaints about Israel: Jewish nation, with its own very distinct culture, and 4,000 years of rich history to work with... And they use a xeroxed British government.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:06:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Israel is pretty left wing, or so I have heard. Having potential military conflicts may not equal being pro gun. I think the thought that private citizens are going to duke it out in the street with invaders is stronger here than in other countries
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You'ree correct.

You'd think (since they're surrounded by enemies) they'd be very pro-gun there, at least...
Israel is pretty left wing, or so I have heard. Having potential military conflicts may not equal being pro gun. I think the thought that private citizens are going to duke it out in the street with invaders is stronger here than in other countries

Which is even more ironic considering Israeli's actually DO duke it out with their enemies!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:07:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

One of my biggest complaints about Israel: Jewish nation, with its own very distinct culture, and 4,000 years of rich history to work with... And they use a xeroxed British government.
View Quote

Thanks for the info!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:09:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Which is even more ironic considering Israeli's actually DO duke it out!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You'ree correct.

Which is even more ironic considering Israeli's actually DO duke it out!

And stupid, considering if the IDF were to fail, they are all going to die.

This isn't a fight with civilized people, in which occupation might not result in genocide...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:23:41 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How many arfcommers are going to pretend that image isn't anti-semitic?

Ooooh, so edgy. You never skip a chance to insinuate that ARFCommers are Nazis.

Ahem...

http://incogman.net/2016/02/ted-nugent-uses-my-art-on-jew-gun-control/#more-126569

just found this thread, that is down for me and the wayback machine doesn't have a copy

what does it say?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:24:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Those POS are all white in color too. But they didn't get their beliefs from their color. Where did they get their Commie tendencies?

I don't have any trouble with the truth.
View Quote

wow

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Nugent, the spokesperson nobody asked for.
View Quote

View Quote

Sadly, someone name three people that aren't famous from the gun industry that are 2A advocates.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:33:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

did you not read the captions in the picture?

If you can't see the anti-semitism in that poster you are blind or have a stormfront account.
View Quote

agreed

and to be honest, I didn't read the captions carefully until someone posted in this thread about "Jew York City"  I could have sworn it said New York City when I looked at it the first time.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:37:44 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Make funny faces all you want its no secret that as a whole group the majority of them are political enemies.

View Quote

is that like "70% of the time, it works every time"

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

just found this thread, that is down for me and the wayback machine doesn't have a copy

what does it say?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ooooh, so edgy. You never skip a chance to insinuate that ARFCommers are Nazis.

Ahem...

http://incogman.net/2016/02/ted-nugent-uses-my-art-on-jew-gun-control/#more-126569

what does it say?

This just in to the INCOG NEWS bureau: Ted Nugent uses my artwork in
a Facebook post exposing the filthy Jew rats out to steal the gun rights
of us decent, law-abiding White Americans.*

Jews are now going haywire over it! No surprise there — the nutcases
go wacked at the least thing you dare say about them. The punks now
think they can get away with murder!

It’s my basic artwork (click "continue” to see his Facebook post); I
can tell by the captions and the style that I did the original, but
someone else later added the little Jew flags and put in a new header at
the top. No problemo. Looks like I’m helping to get the message out
there. I see this every so often in various ways on the Internet. Didn’t
I say my stuff shows up in searches? No wonder the creeps are always
trying to hack my butt!

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

more like french.

president and prime minister.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 6:51:04 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:02:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
How has he managed to get away with this post for so long?

View Quote

Want to make the badthink go away, post a link to a nude photo.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:05:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

more like french.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

more like french.

The Israeli President merely takes the place of the Monarchy in a British Parliamentary Democracy. The President of Israel doesn't do a damned thing.

France is a Republic, though one of the weaker ones. The French President actually does things which matter.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

But it is, unquestionably, anti-semetic.

And, if you check the website that created, you will see that the guy who created it is, in fact anti-semetic.

Fine.  Don't like them.  But don't deny the obvious that the poster is anti-semetic.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:30:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

The Israeli President merely takes the place of the Monarchy in a British Parliamentary Democracy. The President of Israel doesn't do a damned thing.

France is a Republic, though one of the weaker ones. The French President actually does things which matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

more like french.

but the british elect by region in the commons and have a house of lords.

israel elects a ticket and seats in the kennesset are based upon % of the overall vote for the party.

There is a huge difference between the british government and the israeli.  to say they xeroxed it is foolish.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You are so cute.

Ted is speaking for Ted.

Not his fault if you or someone else assumes in error otherwise.

Can you point me out to the part in this image or post where he claims to be speaking for all gun owners?  Or anyone but himself?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Nugent, the spokesperson nobody asked for.

He has 1st, as well as 2nd, amendment rights.  Who's permission do you think he needs to speak?

He needs my fucking permission if he is gonna try to speak for me as a gun owner.

You are so cute.

Ted is speaking for Ted.

Can you point me out to the part in this image or post where he claims to be speaking for all gun owners?  Or anyone but himself?

Ted has claimed many times that he is a spokesman for gun owners.

I didn't ASSume anything, that's your trick.

No, I am not going to point to any part of this image because he pretends to speak for us all and you damn well know it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:39:23 PM EDT
[#26]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are so cute.

Ted is speaking for Ted.

Is he not on the NRA board?  I thought he was.

That would be like saying your elected senator doesn't speak for you when talking about political items in a news interview.

He's not.

http://nraontherecord.org/ted-nugent/
Serving on the Board of Directors of the National Rifle Association since 1995,

The part I was replying to:  "That would be like saying your elected senator doesn't speak for you when talking about political items in a news interview."

Chucky-Boy speak for everyone in NY?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:41:42 PM EDT
[#27]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are so cute.

Ted is speaking for Ted.

Is he not on the NRA board?  I thought he was.

That would be like saying your elected senator doesn't speak for you when talking about political items in a news interview.

He's not.

Google is so damn difficult..........................

JFC!!!!

http://nraontherecord.org/ted-nugent/

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=Ted+Nugent+NRA

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Make funny faces all you want its no secret that as a whole group the majority of them are political enemies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ted Nugent is 100% spot on.

Facts be true.

Why all the butthurt?

Anyway back to whining about Bud Light using anti gun entertainers in their last commercial.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1835193_.html

Or how about any of the recent facebook antigun threads. Lol Zuckerberg. It never made sense that a pro gun mostly conservative website was so pro jewish.

... and there it is... LOL.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Hmm. His views on immigrants seem to mirror some of the tripe I've seen posted here...

...by people who would be blowing the anti-Semitic horn all loud as fuck, if it were not for the fact that they are profound cowards, and know they would be sanctioned by others 'cause anti-Semitism is so yesterday for the far right.

Everybody knows that Muslim bashing is the cool thing now. In ways that are almost identical to the ways anti-Semitism was/is typically expressed (through assertions of perversion, criminality, scheming, et cetera).

Why are you here? You don't seem to like anybody here. All you do is talk down and insult everybody.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
A brief message from the "author" of the actual graphic . . .

INCOG MAN

Hmm. His views on immigrants seem to mirror some of the tripe I've seen posted here...

...by people who would be blowing the anti-Semitic horn all loud as fuck, if it were not for the fact that they are profound cowards, and know they would be sanctioned by others 'cause anti-Semitism is so yesterday for the far right.

Everybody knows that Muslim bashing is the cool thing now. In ways that are almost identical to the ways anti-Semitism was/is typically expressed (through assertions of perversion, criminality, scheming, et cetera).

Why are you here? You don't seem to like anybody here. All you do is talk down and insult everybody.

That's funny, I thought talking down to, insulting, and blaming everyone else in the universe was the job of the Ultra-Patriot (when convenient) GD Elite.

Why are you here? To ride the bandwagon?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

israel elects a ticket and seats in the kennesset are based upon % of the overall vote for the party.

There is a huge difference between the british government and the israeli.  to say they xeroxed it is foolish.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

more like french.

You should know that a "British parliamentary democracy" does not refer to the government of the United Kingdom alone, it refers also, and in fact more often, to the style of governance the British helped establish in most of their former colonies.

You will find the Israeli government has a lot in common with the governments of smaller former British colonies, for example:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_of_New_Zealand
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:09:34 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And, if you check the website that created, you will see that the guy who created it is, in fact anti-semetic.

Fine.  Don't like them.  But don't deny the obvious that the poster is anti-semetic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is not so much anti-semitic as white power hating everyone.  The guy is a whack job.  Most here won't actually check out the website of the original author.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:20:55 PM EDT
[#32]
A dear friend of mine is a Russian immigrant Jew.  She too is mystified by her fellow Jews who absolutely defy rationality in their opposition to guns.

Her synagogue is a gun free zone; her rabbi is rabidly anti gun and preaches repeatedly about it.

Head scratcher.  Some weird form of self loathing perhaps?  But it runs very deep.

Secretly I suspect they all preach anti gun rhetoric, but at home they have a pistol in each nightstand and a shotgun in the closet.  But then I just can't figure out what they, or any other liberal, are really thinking.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:26:14 PM EDT
[#33]
9/11 israeli agent... okie dokie...
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:26:38 PM EDT
[#34]
This ! and everyone in the pic is super anti gun shi* bags....why are they so anti ? who the fk knows...

Quoted:
As a Jew, and with a large part of the family erased by the holocaust, it BLOWS MY MIND that so many Jews are anti-gun, almost by default. Half of our holidays commemorate attempts from some group trying to wipe us out.

I tell fellow Jews, why do we spend so much time complaining and saying worthless things like "Never again"? How about taking some action to MAKE SURE it never happens again? Of course I get no response. Too heretical, I suppose, to be the cause in the matter of your own security.

In Virginia, I'm happy to say, that we have quite a large contingent of gun owning Jews. We're doing what we can to spread the word

-Stooxie
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:28:26 PM EDT
[#35]
i agree... i see a photo with the most anti gun asshats , why dont they move if they dont like it here ?

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wonder what kind of website "Uncle Ted" found that on?

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:30:24 PM EDT
[#36]
well said

Quoted:
What so many fail to understand is these "anti-gun" politicians, aren't anti-gun. They are anti-YOU having guns. Before they are Jews, before they are Christians or Hindu, or whatever religion they claim as their own, they are liberal leftists. If someone wanted to do some research, it wouldn't surprise me if everyone in that picture has a concealed carry permit and owns multiple guns. Gun control, just like any other law they impose on the lowly citizens of the United States, does not apply to them or their followers. They have no intention of enforcing any laws against their own kind and their true believers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:39:57 PM EDT
[#37]
GD's SJW she-men are out in full force. What a bunch of useful idiots.

Current list of Jewish U.S. Senators (is it 'anti-semitic' to state that a demographic that comprises 2% of the natl. population makes up 10% of the most potent law making body?) :

Carl Levin - D

Barbara Boxer - D

Dianne Feinstein - D

Ron Wyden - D

Charles Schumer - D

Benjamin Cardin - D

Bernard Sanders - D

Michael Bennet - D

Al Franken - D

Richard Blumenthal - D

Brian Schatz - D

EDIT: Sorry, Carl Levin retired - so its 10, not 11.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 9:47:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Current list of Jewish U.S. Senators (is it 'anti-semitic' to state that a demographic that comprises 2% of the natl. population makes up 10% of the most potent law making body?) :
View Quote

Well, then say what you really want to.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:23:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
As a Jew, and with a large part of the family erased by the holocaust, it BLOWS MY MIND that so many Jews are anti-gun, almost by default. Half of our holidays commemorate attempts from some group trying to wipe us out.

I tell fellow Jews, why do we spend so much time complaining and saying worthless things like "Never again"? How about taking some action to MAKE SURE it never happens again? Of course I get no response. Too heretical, I suppose, to be the cause in the matter of your own security.

In Virginia, I'm happy to say, that we have quite a large contingent of gun owning Jews. We're doing what we can to spread the word

-Stooxie
View Quote

They are progressive liberals before they are Jewish.  They are Jewish by birth.  But progressive liberals by choice.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:46:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
As a Jew,  I don't see how that is anti semetic.  If their voting record is anti gun,  which we all know it is,  what are they complaining about? Someone pointing out facts?

I'm doing the very best I can to make up for my sadly stupid anti gun jew brethren by owning as many guns as possible while building an ammo fort Moses would be proud of.

I have abandoned my faith..... Too many idiot liberals in Judaism these days.
View Quote

As a Christian, liberalism is infecting Christianity as well and I don't participate in organized religion.  Protestants and Catholics love helping poor Third Worlders at the expense of Americans.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:59:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

As a Christian, liberalism is infecting Christianity as well and I don't participate in organized religion.  Protestants and Catholics love helping poor Third Worlders at the expense of Americans.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As a Jew,  I don't see how that is anti semetic.  If their voting record is anti gun,  which we all know it is,  what are they complaining about? Someone pointing out facts?

I'm doing the very best I can to make up for my sadly stupid anti gun jew brethren by owning as many guns as possible while building an ammo fort Moses would be proud of.

I have abandoned my faith..... Too many idiot liberals in Judaism these days.

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."

http://www.uhuh.com/nwo/communism/comgoals.htm
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:06:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

If you cannot show where something's wrong, just bust out some words like "anti-semitic" or "soviet propaganda". No need to disprove it then, because people will become BAD PEOPLE if they fail to disagree with it (even if the information is actually true).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you cannot show where something's wrong, just bust out some words like "anti-semitic" or "soviet propaganda". No need to disprove it then, because people will become BAD PEOPLE if they fail to disagree with it (even if the information is actually true).

Now it's a party.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:44:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Is equating Jews with 9/11 antisemitic or not?  Don't weasel out of it.   It's in the picture you're defending.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He noted that they are in fact Jewish?
Yeah.  "Jew York City" isn't antisemitic at all.    Blaming Jews for 9/11 isn't antisemitic at all.  The guy who made the picture has a website blaming Jews for everything.  Again, that's not antisemitic.

I'm not defending shit [removed - address the topic not the poster - Paul] .you're putting words in my mouth.... all those folks pictured are anti-gun..are you defending them?
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:46:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I've never supported the aclu  

Do you support anti gun quisling Ted Nugent?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol fuck Ted Nugent the little anti 2a quisling

Feel that way about the ACLU?
Did the aclu call the batf heroes and lie about going on batf raids while also donating money to Cuomo? ACLU certainly ain't no pro 2a group but Uncle Ted chugs batf cock  

Ain't gonna answer it are you?   do you or do you not support the ACLU..an .org that is in fact anti-gun.
I've never supported the aclu  

Do you support anti gun quisling Ted Nugent?

baloney...you have stated in this very forum that you supported  the aclu for the work they do.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:50:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh I agree, and Nugent should have thought that one through......but it doesn't make me feel bad...because hell..I'm just a hatin' white Christian conservative piece of shit living in fly over country....you see..as a white man I have no choice other than to be a bigot....at least that's the liberal mindset anyway.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 2:51:04 AM EDT
[#46]
Whatever.  Jews are disproportionately liberal gun-haters.  Anyone who claims otherwise is living in a fantasy land.  Really puts the neocon Israel-worship into perspective.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:05:11 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I'm not defending shit you silly fuck..you're putting words in my mouth.... all those folks pictured are anti-gun..are you defending them?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not defending shit you silly fuck..you're putting words in my mouth.... all those folks pictured are anti-gun..are you defending them?
Asking rhetorical questions supporting the contention in the graphic is absolutely defending it, and you damn well know it.  All you have to do is look at the content of this post to see it.   If you were really just saying you didn't like gun grabbers, you would have just replied to the thread instead of quoting someone calling it antisemitic.  

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:07:33 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

What would you say is the answer to the rhetorical question in the image?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What would you say is the answer to the rhetorical question in the image?

My question is, why did he use that image?

It used to be that if a person made the comment "Jew York" on Nugent's message board, that person was immediately banned.
Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:14:20 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Whatever.  Jews are disproportionately liberal gun-haters.  Anyone who claims otherwise is living in a fantasy land.  Really puts the neocon Israel-worship into perspective.
View Quote
Yeah.  Of course.  There's no fantasy or delusion involved in thinking the Jews are out to get everybody.

Link Posted: 2/10/2016 3:24:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Doesn't make him AntiSemitic when it is true.

Are all Jews for gun control.?

Of course not but Jews have a lot to speak up in regards to their historical participation in human event.

For example, it is a fact that many of the founders of European communism were Jews.....including the ones in Hungary.

Do they deserve to be killed off?

No but they do need to stop this whole INNOCENT setup because they are not really innocent in many things including that many of the main sponsors for gun control in the US are Jews.

Rabbi Bendury and the Jews for firearms owners setup is a good example of Jews against it but you can go read Rabbi Bendurys research that at the end of the day....

World Jewish leaders made the decision that they can't trust gentiles ever again...even with guns...

and that is a FACT...which is really sad.

http://jpfo.org/rabbi/rabbi-anti-semitic-jewish-gc.htm
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top