Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2016 1:00:47 AM EDT
I mentioned about a week ago that I had some testing to do with a local PD back in my hometown. Well, I did great.  I ran the obstacle course in 1min 20secs flat. We had a 2min 6sec to do it. I scored perfect on the standardize test. Should hear something by the end  of the week if I will be getting an interview. There were 26 of us in the group and they are looking to fill 10 positions.

I also did an interview for a territorial sale manager job this morning. It was an initial interview and I feel like it went really good. The guy I spoke with seemed really interested and we ended up talking for just under an hr. He started speaking of things such as my next steps in the interview process which I think is a good sign.

Wish me luck folks
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:14:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing you have posted before makes me think you are telling the truth.

Just sayin.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:34:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nothing you have posted before makes me think you are telling the truth.

Just sayin.
View Quote

lol ok den TG
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:35:10 AM EDT
[#3]
What's the obstacle course?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:40:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What's the obstacle course?
View Quote

various things. hurdles, low crawl, stairs, going over fences, thru windows, sprints, dummy drag...it equals out to about 300yrds
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top