BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What kind of pussy sends out mailers like that?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
These kind of mailers are pretty common and have been use in the past by other candidates. This is a non-issue.

Show me one.  I've never seen one or heard of one that lists your neighbors.  I've seen the post card from a Democrat organization that displays my ex-wife's non-voting record but it didn't include the neighbors.

What kind of pussy sends out mailers like that?

Same kind of pussy that acuses ppl with no evidence.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:09:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

In Iowa it clearly stated Paid for by Friends of Ted Cruz
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is there proof the Cruz Campaign sent them ? Trump's people could do that just to make Cruz look stupid.

In Iowa it clearly stated Paid for by Friends of Ted Cruz

just sayin'
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Is there proof the Cruz Campaign sent them ? Trump's people could do that just to make Cruz look stupid.
View Quote

Or maybe the Cruz people are doing it to appear as though Trump's people are doing it to make Cruz people not like Trump even more than they don't like him now.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm not in a union so that doesn't scare me.  Ask the members of the UAW how they feel about it.

The intimidation of the vote isn't as bad as the intimidation of the police officers but it is still there.  In Iowa the Cruz campaign targeted a specific audience that would be more likely to vote for him.  The letter in NH if not sent by Cruz was sent to a targeted audience in an attempt to anger/manipulate them not to vote for Cruz.  If that is the case it is very close to election fraud by whatever candidate did it.  If Cruz is responsible, well then he is an idiot.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, why is this even controversial?

So you are defending it?  Did you register your support of the Texas newspaper publishing the addresses of all the police officers?  If states have their CCW holders info public do you support publishing that information?

In all three situations the reason for publishing the information is one group trying to intimidate another group.  Just because something is public doesn't mean the people compiling and publishing it have good intentions.  

Didn't your mother ever teach you not to answer a question with a question?

Intimidate? I would say that's a stretch. More like trying to get people out to vote. Why does that scare you?

I'm not in a union so that doesn't scare me.  Ask the members of the UAW how they feel about it.

The intimidation of the vote isn't as bad as the intimidation of the police officers but it is still there.  In Iowa the Cruz campaign targeted a specific audience that would be more likely to vote for him.  The letter in NH if not sent by Cruz was sent to a targeted audience in an attempt to anger/manipulate them not to vote for Cruz.  If that is the case it is very close to election fraud by whatever candidate did it.  If Cruz is responsible, well then he is an idiot.

Fraud?

It's nothing more than peer pressure. Why wouldn't you target your voters to get out and vote? Sure, it could back fire if sent to the wrong crowd but that's not the argument being set forth. You're claiming its fraud. Nonsense. "Johnny voted down the street. You should too!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
bunch of sandy vaginas up in this mother fucker lately.

CRUZ 2016
View Quote

Toward a man that has fought long and hard for them not to gain a thing but just because it is the right thing to fight for.

Ungrateful bastards
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:18:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Just came her to post... CRUZ 2016

That is all
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:23:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That is all
View Quote

If Cruz would stand up and quit being a bitch he would have my support. Congressman, senators and Presidents set public policy and they have all failed. Cruz needs to announce that when he becomes President he will investigate congress and the senate and anyone involved in bribery of any kind will be prosecuted. But Cruz is part of the good ole boys club and his pussy, curropted ass would never do such a thing..

Fuck these people.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:30:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Or maybe the Cruz people are doing it to appear as though Trump's people are doing it to make Cruz people not like Trump even more than they don't like him now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Impossible, they're already shorting out.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:46:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2016/02/01/132f6gcvdq.gif

http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2016/02/01/pc6n5mv8sw.gif

http://fakeposters.com.s3.amazonaws.com/results/2016/02/01/u89iew0rlz.gif

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

America-180... The Original Trump Hater... Often imitated, rarely duplicated. Nobody hates Trump more than America-180 until he takes Trump's lead and does a complete about face. America-180's duplicity... It's UUUUGGGGEEE!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:48:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

If Cruz would stand up and quit being a bitch he would have my support. Congressman, senators and Presidents set public policy and they have all failed. Cruz needs to announce that when he becomes President he will investigate congress and the senate and anyone involved in bribery of any kind will be prosecuted. But Cruz is part of the good ole boys club and his pussy, curropted ass would never do such a thing..

Fuck these people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is all

Fuck these people.

LOL, you said "Pussy."
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:52:01 PM EDT
[#12]
DT.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 robotic pussies.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:11:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I would give Rubio more credit than that.  The letter looks like it is a rush job from a candidate with little money and finesse.  Look at the "Jeb Can Fix It" sign.  The letter is about the same quality as that sign.

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/crop_0_264_2900_1462,scalefit_630_noupscale/563e20b8180000a7003041ae.jpeg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would find it more likely that a Rubio supporter sent them out hoping that Cruz would get the heat after his campaign sent out the ones in Iowa.

I would give Rubio more credit than that.  The letter looks like it is a rush job from a candidate with little money and finesse.  Look at the "Jeb Can Fix It" sign.  The letter is about the same quality as that sign.

http://img.huffingtonpost.com/asset/crop_0_264_2900_1462,scalefit_630_noupscale/563e20b8180000a7003041ae.jpeg

Did I say Rubio did it?  If you think I did you might want to read it again.

Super-PACs and supporters have no direct contact with a campaign.  Just like the 100's of flyers being put under car windshield wipers at Rubio events and town halls that were printed out from a newspaper after the debate with a picture of Rubio and the headline "Choked".
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:18:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

3 robotic pussies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

3 robotic pussies.

Lots of pussies around GD tonight.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 12:24:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Yep, making Trump look like a yard.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:11:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
DT.
View Quote

Delerium Tremens?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Delerium Tremens?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

DT.

Delerium Tremens?

Not if you KEEP DRINKIN!!!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:22:31 AM EDT
[#19]
If some shitstain tries this in SC, they may find me breathing down their necks with criminal charges.

Oh, and I got an e-mail from the GOPe yesterday begging for money for Cruz. Effeminate little sellout.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:24:20 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
If some shitstain tries this in SC, they may find me breathing down their necks with criminal charges.

Oh, and I got an e-mail from the GOPe yesterday begging for money for Cruz. Effeminate little sellout.
View Quote

OK tough guy
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:27:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:People are sure pussies. Just throw it in the trash if you don't like it.
View Quote

This is all a fabricated BS story from the elites, GOPe, and/or Trumpsters....but even if it wasn't, WHO GIVES A SHIT?!?!?!?!? Issues people. They are all that matters. They are all that EVER mattered.

Cruz 2016.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:28:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

He's a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:28:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Cruz is turning into a real dickhead.
View Quote

No, Cruz haters are turning into real dickheads. Unless you have photos of Cruz mailing these.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:33:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

What charge would that be?
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:36:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Violating Feelz in the First Degree!
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 1:38:39 AM EDT
[#26]
Nothing to see here.  It is just another Trumpet thread.

Donald Trump = Ross Perot. It worked for Bill Clinton and it will work for Hillary Clinton.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:07:25 AM EDT
[#27]

One day, Arf is all "from my cold dead hands" "fo time" "this is our last chance to save the country" "treason" "man up" ...

The next day it's "this conservative candidate may, or may not, have sent a mean mailer that isn't exactly mean but has publicly available private information.  Burn him!"

Never go full arfcom
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:34:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Whatever it takes, the end justifies the means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on Cruz, get your people under control.

Cruz 2016

They are under control.  He supports this.

Whatever it takes, the end justifies the means.

False narrative
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 2:57:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

OK tough guy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK tough guy

I am what I am. No fucks given.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:02:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harassment/ intimidation. SC has a stepped statute going from the nuisance level all the way up to stalking. Intent/ frequency/ effect are determining factors in charging.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope, violating my right to privacy. My voting record is MY voting record, and revealing it to neighbors/ public in an attempt to "shame" me is an asinine move to intimidate or embarrass me. Don't start no shit, there won't BE no shit.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:05:35 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

One day, Arf is all "from my cold dead hands" "fo time" "this is our last chance to save the country" "treason" "man up" ...

The next day it's "this conservative candidate may, or may not, have sent a mean mailer that isn't exactly mean but has publicly available private information.  Burn him!"

Never go full arfcom
View Quote

Never go full arfcom -----Sig line worthy!

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:22:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Oh the horror, a mailer! What next, phone calls? Those fuckers are getting to be as bad as the NRA. Pitiful.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:35:13 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Nope, violating my right to privacy. My voting record is MY voting record, and revealing it to neighbors/ public in an attempt to "shame" me is an asinine move to intimidate or embarrass me. Don't start no shit, there won't BE no shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What right to privacy? Maybe SC is different but I doubt it. Voting records are public records subject to disclosure.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:45:56 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

PACs can do what they please. Cruz could ask them to stop but they don't have to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Come on Cruz, get your people under control.

Cruz 2016

PACs can do what they please. Cruz could ask them to stop but they don't have to.

One of the many troubles with PACs.  Idiots trying to "help" and doing dumb shit that gets attributed to the candidate.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 3:56:06 AM EDT
[#36]

If that is the best dirt they can get on Ted Cruz, he will make a great president.

He certainly has my vote.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:14:08 AM EDT
[#37]
A lot of people in this thread are being led around by the nose.  

Politics ain't beanbag.

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 4:15:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Lol @ people who will vote for a guy who has been a conservative for six months over a pro liberty conservative who has been fighting for our rights since he came into office.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:05:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK tough guy

Irony= You call someone ELSE "effeminate," and yet YOU are the one who is intimidated by junk mail.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:07:27 AM EDT
[#40]
Cruz is a pussy
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Isn't that special
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:11:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Hmmm...Just heard on Fox that according to The Daily Caller, this one is not Cruz, but instead came from BOY RUBIO's campaign.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:12:11 AM EDT
[#43]
Fox and friends is reporting that's it's Rubio this time not Cruz.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:13:10 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Hmmm...Just heard on Fox that according to The Daily Caller, this one is not Cruz, but instead came from BOY RUBIO's campaign.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:14:30 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Cruz is a pussy
View Quote

Populism...

Whatever the crowd says, Trump says.

Whatever Trump says, you say.

You end up being the second hand puppet of some fat, white trash, foul-mouthed broad from New Hampshire.   So you got that going for you..

Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:18:35 AM EDT
[#47]
This was done by Trump supporters.

I'm voting Cruz
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:27:23 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought we were calling him Marco Roboto now.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:34:12 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Populism...

You end up being the second hand puppet of some fat, white trash, foul-mouthed broad from New Hampshire.   So you got that going for you..

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cruz is a pussy

Populism...

It's like clockwork.  Trump or a talking head says something, his minions start repeating it and wearing it out like good little cultists.  
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 8:34:43 AM EDT
[#50]
So Rubio pushes out this mailer, hoping to smear Cruz with innuendo and deception.

And we see right here in this thread (and the OP), a whole bunch of useful idiots doing the bidding of Rubio.

It's a damned shame.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top