BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:12:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It looks to me like aelliott09 is fighting way out of his weight class...

Let it be known, I am not humping any legs... Either his or hers..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thought I'd address you all, ya know, since this post is about me.
Previous events:
-Wife makes account a couple months ago to spy on another post husband made about her.
-Wife doesn't ever get on and husband doesn't like her to since it's his "man website" so OP thinks it's ok to make another thread.

Yesterday's events:
-Husband posts thread asking about best camera to make sex tape for their own enjoyment (not really the problem in my book)
-Husband posts sexy pics meant FOR HIS EYES ONLY for thousands of strangers to see with her face in them (there lies the problem)
-Random citizen goes back to old post where wife originally made the account and e-mails her asking if it's for real (I commend him on that)
-Wife looks at the thread and is PISSED
-The term clickbanged was born

That about sum up the shit storm of my life?

Husband will be pissed I'm still on forum but I'm  not taking more chances and it's actually somewhat entertaining when it doesn't involve inappropriate pictures of me.

Sidenote: I don't want to hear about you beating it to my pictures.....awkward.

It looks to me like aelliott09 is fighting way out of his weight class...

Let it be known, I am not humping any legs... Either his or hers..

You callin my lady fat?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:13:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

I got an idea how about you be a man and not violate your wife's trust but posting photos over her without her consent and then complaining when it inevitably comes and bites you in the ass.  

I know personal responsibility is at an all-time low in this day and age...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no valid reason to email the wife except to cause problems. If it's a troll thread? Who cares? If it's legit? Go with it. Either way he was just trying to white knight and/or fuck another member over.

Exactly.

I got an idea how about you be a man and not violate your wife's trust but posting photos over her without her consent and then complaining when it inevitably comes and bites you in the ass.  

I haven't complained. So was that just to up your post count?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I typically stay out of creepy threads like that, maybe I should have stopped in to see the disaster on that one, lol.

View Quote

Same here. Even in the anonymity of the Internet, I have no comment about another man's wife, girlfriend, family, job, truck...

OK, maybe I'll say something about your truck.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no valid reason to email the wife except to cause problems. If it's a troll thread? Who cares? If it's legit? Go with it. Either way he was just trying to white knight and/or fuck another member over.

Exactly.

That's between him and his wife, not you and the rest of the morality police in gd.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:14:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I love you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:
-Wife makes account a couple months ago to spy on another post husband made about her.
-Wife doesn't ever get on and husband doesn't like her to since it's his "man website" so OP thinks it's ok to make another thread.

Yesterday's events:
-Husband posts thread asking about best camera to make sex tape for their own enjoyment (not really the problem in my book)
-Husband posts sexy pics meant FOR HIS EYES ONLY for thousands of strangers to see with her face in them (there lies the problem)
-Random citizen goes back to old post where wife originally made the account and e-mails her asking if it's for real (I commend him on that)

Husband will be pissed I'm still on forum but I'm  not taking more chances and it's actually somewhat entertaining when it doesn't involve inappropriate pictures of me.

I love you

I love you too brat.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Same here. Even in the anonymity of the Internet, I have no comment about another man's wife, girlfriend, family, job, truck...

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I typically stay out of creepy threads like that, maybe I should have stopped in to see the disaster on that one, lol.

So what do you think about my truck?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:15:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I love you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

I love you

You'd better love her!  Many (women or men) wouldn't forgive nearly so easily or be so pragmatic with how all that went down.

Maybe what CBB did was a dick move, but perhaps show a bit of the same forgiveness your wife is showing and pass it along to him?  That way GD can go back to being one big loving happy family.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:16:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

And another Arfette comes into the fold.

I can promise that us male Arfcommers will never disappoint you - just when you think we hit bottom, we will ALWAYS find a way to sink to new lows.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:16:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

guy makes thread about buying a camera to film sex with wife. Posts pics of wife. Member here emails the dudes wife and she makes an account and posts in the thread, she was pissed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Was it really arocking or just being a dick?

Sort of treading a fine line there. It was all within the realms of Arfcom GD and right there for his wife to read anyway, but it did follow him into the real world. Really a judgement call on that one.

uh.. so what happened?  for those of us that missed it.

guy makes thread about buying a camera to film sex with wife. Posts pics of wife. Member here emails the dudes wife and she makes an account and posts in the thread, she was pissed.

Fuck anyone that would do that.  When my wife joined here  before we started dating, some faggot here saw a female in Arkansas and messaged her warning her about me.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/EvEfJyh.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks... Underused...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:17:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

View Quote

If you're not trolling us. Again. You're a pretty cool chick.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:17:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn...she's cute.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:17:10 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You'd better love her!  Many (women or men) wouldn't forgive nearly so easily or be so pragmatic with how all that went down.

Maybe what CBB did was a dick move, but perhaps show a bit of the same forgiveness your wife is showing and pass it along to him?  That way GD can go back to being one big loving happy family.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

I love you

Haha I would be he hasn't shown his face since he did it. I even PM him to tell him to join in again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:17:45 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Fuck anyone that would do that.  When my wife joined here  before we started dating, some faggot here saw a female in Arkansas and messaged her warning her about me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sort of treading a fine line there. It was all within the realms of Arfcom GD and right there for his wife to read anyway, but it did follow him into the real world. Really a judgement call on that one.

For real?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I guess I missed something.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:18:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Looks... Underused...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks... Underused...

The front bumper is pretty fucked up. Tapped the ground when off-roading. You can see a crack below fog light
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

I know. I'm a bad ass, loving and understanding wife.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:20:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:20:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Haha I would be he hasn't shown his face since he did it. I even PM him to tell him to join in again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

I love you

Showing him forgiveness will make up for your truck..... maybe.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:20:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Chrysler product?  Use the camera to film the fucking you are going to get from the Mopar product.  Make sure to tag it [BDSM] and [nonconsensual].
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:21:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She already had an account. CBB just emailed her asking if the thread was trolling or for real. Apparently, she was unaware of it and got really pissed that her husband was putting her pictures and personal life online without her knowledge and permission.

I really understand why she was pissed, and if my husband was doing something like that, I would want to know about it. So I'm sort of ambivalent about it the whole thing. Her husband was out of line in doing what he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She already had an account. CBB just emailed her asking if the thread was trolling or for real. Apparently, she was unaware of it and got really pissed that her husband was putting her pictures and personal life online without her knowledge and permission.

I really understand why she was pissed, and if my husband was doing something like that, I would want to know about it. So I'm sort of ambivalent about it the whole thing. Her husband was out of line in doing what he did.

Kinda with you on this one.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:22:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
A tidy little synopsis would be nice...
View Quote

Dude posted mildly naughty pics of his wife without her knowing.

Wife is a member here.

Click emailed her the thread link.

She showed up in the thread and hilarity ensued until the fail train reached Hiroshima.

So what did Click do?

Broke the bro code?  Yes.  Deserving of social shame for it?  Sure  Violated COC?  Not really.

In reality, it was the OP of the thread that posted pics of another member without permission & then publicly posted Click's email address.  So if anything it was the OP of that thread that arocked 2 members.

Not that I think he should be sanctioned in any way.

Though I would like to see some of the hilarity that's getting emailed to click at the moment.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:25:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I love you too brat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

I love you

I love you too brat.

Yesterday's events were entertaining as shit, and you know it.
Besides, we have rules here that if you mention your wife you have to post pics. So your husband was just following standard operating procedures.

He was just showing you off. I think that's a good thing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:26:00 PM EDT
[#25]
The fuck did I miss?

ETA: This fucking place sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:26:09 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View Quote

No, no you didn't.

Just someone trying for an "epic" thread that blew up in his face.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:27:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He emailed be member about a thread another member started about the first member. Don't see the " arockness"
View Quote

Agreed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:28:41 PM EDT
[#28]
GD needs a Vegas-like mantra.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I'm all about "Bros before hoes", but my wife isn't one of the latter. Know what I mean?

I would've handed it differently than CBB did, but what you did (or tried to do) seems far more egregious in the "dick move" department, don't you think? I mean...it's your wife, dude.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There was no violation of rules. Just a violation of guy code.
It was a dick move.

I'm all about "Bros before hoes", but my wife isn't one of the latter. Know what I mean?

I would've handed it differently than CBB did, but what you did (or tried to do) seems far more egregious in the "dick move" department, don't you think? I mean...it's your wife, dude.

I'm kinda in this boat, I woulda have clickbanged it... But the dick move was on both ends. I really don't care what either one of them do but I wouldn't have put myself on either end of the spectrum
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:33:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I love happy endings.  Good luck to you two.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:33:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Besides, we have rules here that if you mention your wife you have to post pics. So your husband was just following standard operating procedures.

View Quote

That's how he viewed it in his mind and "it was less revealing than a bathing suite". So although I am happy he is super attracted to me after so many years, we had a discussion about the importance of context and I think he came around. And that standard protocol is BS. But good try...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

Just FYI since you're posting here now, it's standard for the arf women to post in purple font.

Like this.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that it's a good thing your wife seems dependable...
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:35:21 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Looks good to me! I'd buy that truck a nice dinner and then take it home and do unspeakable things to it. And I'm not even a Dodge guy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:35:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Just FYI since you're posting here now, it's standard for the arf women to post in purple font.

Like this.
View Quote

I just violently spasmed.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:35:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well said 986.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:37:01 PM EDT
[#37]
So does anyone actually know if CLICKBANGBANG is banned or what?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this.

XCR is still here
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
What?

I missed something....

View Quote

guy posted question about what camera for sex tapes with hot wife.
someone messaged hot wife and sent her link to thread.
guy gets balls busted by hot wife.
guy reveals who narked him out in thread. (clickclickbang or whoever)
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

XCR is still here
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this.

XCR is still here

Wasn't there an XCR thread that everyone thought was about her except the OP.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That's how he viewed it in his mind and "it was less revealing than a bathing suite". So although I am happy he is super attracted to me after so many years, we had a discussion about the importance of context and I think he came around. And that standard protocol is BS. But good try...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It probably sounds like BS, but it's truth. If he was to make a thread about you and not post pics, every comment in thread would be something along the lines of "OP sucks dick, no wife pics" or "post pics of wife or get the fuck out"

I do realize you'd probably prefer that route, but he wouldnt.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:40:09 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you check with your truck before you posted its pic online?  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hahahahahha
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this.

XCR is still here

Yes it was about XCR guns but I thought it was about her too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:44:26 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Like this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Previous events:

Yesterday's events:

Like this.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:44:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
He emailed be member about a thread another member started about the first member. Don't see the " arockness"
View Quote

Not really an Arock, but kind of a dick move IMHO.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:48:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like this.

XCR is still here

Never went anywhere. I log in almost daily. Just busy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:50:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am with the penguin on this one.  Maybe a dick move but not an Arocking.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:50:45 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

op started a thread about best camera for filming sexy time with wife.  posted pics of wife.  Clickbangbang emailed wife and told her about it.  She's also a member and did NOT know what husband was doing and didn't give him permission to post pics of her on the internet. Showed up in thread.  Major drama ensued.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A tidy little synopsis would be nice...

op started a thread about best camera for filming sexy time with wife.  posted pics of wife.  Clickbangbang emailed wife and told her about it.  She's also a member and did NOT know what husband was doing and didn't give him permission to post pics of her on the internet. Showed up in thread.  Major drama ensued.

IMO this one skirts a very fine line.

I say that as somebody who's SO is a member here.
NFW would I ever post anything here that I didn't think she might stumble upon.
If another member knew who she was and directed her to a thread I posted in, I think it would be more on me for being a dumbass and posting something I shouldn't have then the person who contacted her.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:53:48 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top