Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd be satisfied just to round up all the illegal assholes in America and dump them in Mexico.

"Fine. Don't pay for the wall. Pay for THEM asshole!"
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:40:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes they will.

They don't need to agree nor be a willing participant...but they will pay for it.
View Quote

How, exactly? Did you send them a bill and follow up with a collection agency?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:40:32 PM EDT
[#3]

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:40:54 PM EDT
[#4]
The whining from the "ranchers" along the border would be epic when the .gov takes their land to build the wall. I'm sure there will be some hornie toad that will need protection too.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:40:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

yes. see Obama, barrack h.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tarrifs for non-compliance, how do they work?

Good question...

Are tariffs imposed by Presidential decree?   Do Presidents have the authority to void U.S. Law?

If so, he should have no problems.

Which tariffs did Obama impose?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:41:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'll gladly accept a tax increase on Mexican goods, visa, remittances, and anything else to build a wall.

View Quote

I just fixed it for you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Someone tell me what the point of a wall is when they dig tunnels that are miles long?
View Quote

Drive those pylons deep. Electrify them. Weld mines onto them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Someone tell me what the point of a wall is when they dig tunnels that are miles long?
View Quote

a wall keeps a great # of them out. nothing's going to be 100%
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:42:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So a wall 2,000 miles long and 2,000 feet deep or so. Sounds good.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:45:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Here's a crazy idea....

If Trump decides that a Wall is essential to our National Security, why not say so and make it a priority in his National Security Strategy?

Congress can then budget for the Wall and pay for it.

Tying it to a violation of NAFTA and a scheme to have Mexico pay for it only means that he isn't serious about it.
View Quote

How about we just serve notice that we intend to withdraw from NATFA and replace it with CANUSATRADE Agreement. Canada USA Trade Agreement, and say Tough Titties  MEXICO.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:47:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question...

Are tariffs imposed by Presidential decree?   Do Presidents have the authority to void U.S. Law?

he voids laws he doesn't agree with, the next President can do exactly the same.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:47:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's going to be great.  One of the greatest things ever.  And everybody will be amazed at how it got done.  We're talking epic amounts of teamwork and pride here.  A hundred years from now the Mexicans will point to it with pride.  They Mexicans will love us for it.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is the same shitbag who addressed a joint session of Congress and spent the whole time badmouthing the US and blaming the US for all of Mexicos problems. Fuck that dude with a rusty cactus. Mexico will pay for the wall via tariffs. He is a stupid prick and is barely fit to push a mower or work a leaf blower.

There will be no massive tariffs imposed on Mexico to pay for a wall.   You realize that, don't you?
It's going to be great.  One of the greatest things ever.  And everybody will be amazed at how it got done.  We're talking epic amounts of teamwork and pride here.  A hundred years from now the Mexicans will point to it with pride.  They Mexicans will love us for it.  

It WILL dry up their narco culture for sure... narco gangs will go extinct. . The mexican people will have nothing left to do but start picking up stupp, painting things.. working with what they have, with no hope of a narco cash win fall.

The wall will save Mexico from itself.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:48:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

How about we just serve notice that we intend to withdraw from NATFA and replace it with CANUSATRADE Agreement. Canada USA Trade Agreement, and say Tough Titties  MEXICO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a crazy idea....

If Trump decides that a Wall is essential to our National Security, why not say so and make it a priority in his National Security Strategy?

Tying it to a violation of NAFTA and a scheme to have Mexico pay for it only means that he isn't serious about it.

Can a President do that on his own?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:48:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

he voids laws he doesn't agree with, the next President can do exactly the same.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah! Now that answered the question, didn't it? Oh, wait . . . .
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Ask the 535 members of Congress who will have nothing of the sort, no matter how much Trump blusters about it.

We're not electing a monarch, though I'm beginning to think a lot of members here wish we were.

It's just as bad as the candidates who say "I will eliminate the IRS". No you fucking won't, and you know it. It's straight up pandering and it borders on insulting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ask the 535 members of Congress who will have nothing of the sort, no matter how much Trump blusters about it.

We're not electing a monarch, though I'm beginning to think a lot of members here wish we were.

It's just as bad as the candidates who say "I will eliminate the IRS". No you fucking won't, and you know it. It's straight up pandering and it borders on insulting.

Those same guys had an immigration deal done, then Eric Cantor got defeated and the deal went POOF. Make the members of Congress solely on the hook for blocking border control, begin a campaign of information about the sort of people illegally crossing the unsecured border and BLAME THE BASTARDS IN CONGRESS. In about 8-12 months they will kiss the ass of the President and beg him to sign the legislations .
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Those same guys had an immigration deal done, then Eric Cantor got defeated and the deal went POOF. Make the members of Congress solely on the hook for blocking border control, begin a campaign of information about the sort of people illegally crossing the unsecured border and BLAME THE BASTARDS IN CONGRESS. In about 8-12 months they will kiss the ass of the President and beg him to sign the legislations .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck yeah! We will just get Congress to pass a law making each of them personally responsible.

Can't see any flaws in that plan at all.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:50:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question...

So you support a President doing that?

How does that create and impose a tariff?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The whining from the "ranchers" along the border would be epic when the .gov takes their land to build the wall. I'm sure there will be some hornie toad that will need protection too.

View Quote

How about a few hundred billion in oil/gas?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:51:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I don't get it either.

And honestly, I think a wall is an obscene waste of money. Trump obviously agrees with me, because he doesn't think it's important enough to our national security to pay for ourselves. He also knows Mexico isn't paying for shit (he's not entirely stupid), so he and I are in likely agreement when it comes to the almost comical futility of building a fuckin' wall to fix an immigration problem.

He also doesn't think very highly of his supporters. He's consciously bullshitting them because he thinks they're morons who will eat it up. He's not wrong in that regard, but it's still not very nice of him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it either.

And honestly, I think a wall is an obscene waste of money. Trump obviously agrees with me, because he doesn't think it's important enough to our national security to pay for ourselves. He also knows Mexico isn't paying for shit (he's not entirely stupid), so he and I are in likely agreement when it comes to the almost comical futility of building a fuckin' wall to fix an immigration problem.

He also doesn't think very highly of his supporters. He's consciously bullshitting them because he thinks they're morons who will eat it up. He's not wrong in that regard, but it's still not very nice of him.

Do you have a locks and dead bolts on your doors? Why? Someone will just kick the door in or break a window!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a crazy idea....

And when your groceries triple in price because so much of our produce comes from Mexico?

The ignorance of people is astounding sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:52:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/08/mexico-wont-pay-single-cent-for-trumps-stupid-wall.html

Donald Trump may want to build a wall across the U.S. southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, former President Felipe Calderon told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.
View Quote
View Quote

Mexico is a parasitical entity.

Of course it is unwilling to pay for this, or anything else.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:52:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

All the able bodied Mexicans are already here. Round them up to build the wall, free labor. Mexico City pays for the wall or they start receiving B-52 strikes.
View Quote

And have them build the wall from the South side.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:52:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Do you have a locks and dead bolts on your doors? Why? Someone will just kick the door in or break a window!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it either.

Because a 2,000 mile border with billions in trade crossing it every day is exactly the same as a house. Got it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:53:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, since we're obviously playing the hyperbole game let's make that wall a mile deep.

Or alternatively, install sensors to detect tunneling activity like they do in Israel .
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:53:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a crazy idea....

There are 90,000,000+ American who will probably be willing to kick the asses of the Congressmen who do not want to do it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:54:13 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Nah, since we're obviously playing the hyperbole game let's make that wall a mile deep.

Or alternatively, install sensors to detect tunneling activity like they do in Israel .
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

To stop illegal immigration that is currently at net zero. Sounds good.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/02/08/mexico-wont-pay-single-cent-for-trumps-stupid-wall.html

Donald Trump may want to build a wall across the U.S. southern border to keep Mexican migrants out but don't expect Mexico to pay for it, former President Felipe Calderon told CNBC, calling the billionaire a "not very well-informed man."

"Mexican people, we are not going to pay any single cent for such a stupid wall! And it's going to be completely useless," Calderon said.
View Quote
View Quote

I don't know whether to believe the Messican or the Canuck . . . I'll go with neither.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:55:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Good question...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Good question...

This is one area where the GOPe's general lack of spine will help us.  Do you think turtle-face McConnell will stand up to him?

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:56:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wanna  buy a bridge?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:59:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Fuck yeah! We will just get Congress to pass a law making each of them personally responsible.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You fail at pretty much everything.

First you get a President who wants to close the border. Then he does out and lays down the numbers of illegal, begins giving speeches and press conferences telling them just who is cross the boarders. Give information about the various criminals, terrorist and their supporters crossing the borders. Then start naming the Congressional leaders and supporters blocking the legislation to close the borders with Mexico. Then start showing pictures of the victims of illegal immigrants. The raped, murdered, molested, killed by drunk drivers. Go on a sustained media campaign out the Congressman who say one thing about immigration and do nothing. Let the President do it everyday for months.

Make Congress the one holding up border security and leave Congress to explain why they refuse to act.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Or tax the hell out of the cash going south.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or tax the hell out of the cash going south.

This ! We'll fund it using the taxes paid by Western Union !

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:01:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

And when your groceries triple in price because so much of our produce comes from Mexico?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here's a crazy idea....

If you want to eat produce and Nabisco cookies from Mexico and take the health risk you go ahead. Most of us look at the label on produce and say, no thanks Mexico.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:01:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Then the wall will be built with the blood of illegals, one by one they will be bled out and their souls mixed with the mortar
to pour the foundation of the worlds greatest wall it will be the best wall, the biggest wall and Trumps wall will be called
the wall of Illegal souls for all to see and no one shall pass so one way or another the Mexican people will pay for this
stupid wall. one by one the stone will be laid.
It should have a mall inside the wall and run the length of the country with movie theaters and bowling alleys and fast
food. you will see it will be the greatest wall mall that was ever built just ask Carl Icohn and he will tell you.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:01:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

First you get a President who wants to close the border. Then he does out and lays down the numbers of illegal, begins giving speeches and press conferences telling them just who is cross the boarders. Give information about the various criminals, terrorist and their supporters crossing the borders. Then start naming the Congressional leaders and supporters blocking the legislation to close the borders with Mexico. Then start showing pictures of the victims of illegal immigrants. The raped, murdered, molested, killed by drunk drivers. Go on a sustained media campaign out the Congressman who say one thing about immigration and do nothing. Let the President do it everyday for months.

Make Congress the one holding up border security and leave Congress to explain why they refuse to act.
View Quote

Right! Because you would never get bullshit from them in response to a big publicity campaign. Why didn't I think of this? I stand in the shadow of your great wisdom.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:02:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Wanna  buy a bridge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna  buy a bridge?

As long as it comes with a wall.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:02:23 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't care....Not even a little bit.

It would be the Deal of the Day compared to what illegals cost the USA.

What's wrong, skeered you would have to mow your own lawn or Heaven forbid pay a US citizen to roof your house?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:02:26 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Lies.  It is completely unpossible for Trump to use the same exact strategy that Reagan used against a hostile Congress.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:03:25 PM EDT
[#38]
fuck him Trump is going to put up a wall much like the one in Game of Thrones.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:03:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Okay...we should just adopt Mexico's immigration laws then.....wonder how Felipe and his corrupt 3rd world crap hole would like that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's not wrong.

Okay...we should just adopt Mexico's immigration laws then.....wonder how Felipe and his corrupt 3rd world crap hole would like that.

"But what about their 'human rights'...."

(Will be said by "them".....)
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
This is one area where the GOPe's general lack of spine will help us.  Do you think turtle-face McConnell will stand up to him?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good question...

So that's the plan?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:05:15 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

So that's the plan?
View Quote
Yes.  Phase one involves mounting the GOPe like the bitches they are.  

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:05:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

this.

trump knows a wall is not going to work and hes not gong to build one.

the only way is to make it very unprofitable for companies to hire illegals, with huge fines and jail time. then cut all benefits to non citizens.

problem will quickly be solved.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He's not wrong.

this.

trump knows a wall is not going to work and hes not gong to build one.

the only way is to make it very unprofitable for companies to hire illegals, with huge fines and jail time. then cut all benefits to non citizens.

problem will quickly be solved.

THIS!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:06:58 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Wanna  buy a bridge?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna  buy a bridge?

He's not buying, he's selling.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I don't get it either.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it either.

Easy to say from a none border state.

Too much money????  Do you know how much it costs to educate illegal children.

Sue, some may still get in, but it will be drips, not floods.

Txl
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:08:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

What's wrong, skeered you would have to mow your own lawn or Heaven forbid pay a US citizen to roof your house?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In my case I actually talked to a few of those illegal immigrants. One good example was a middle aged woman who had left her family in Guatemala to come to the US because the gang wars down there were killing everyone around them, there was no work, no food, and no future for her kids, etc. So she saved her money, left her family and got on the train as far as it would take her. Then she walked the rest of the way. On the way she got beaten up, robbed, and who knows what else?

When she got here, she got whatever jobs she could get, learned English and sent every spare dollar to her family. She eventually became a US citizen and brought her family with her, legally. She stated very plainly that she looked at it as a matter of survival for her children.

It is kinda hard to discourage people who will go through all that shit to try to save their children. Also, she worked so goddamn hard that she really was an asset to the US community.

Of course, we could have shot her at the border instead.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:09:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Last I heard, illegal immigration was close to a net zero lately.

Personally, I would probably lean toward things that gave them an incentive to stay home. People who don't think they are eating properly are pretty fucking hard to discourage.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats your plan to combat illegal crossing of our border?

Personally, I would probably lean toward things that gave them an incentive to stay home. People who don't think they are eating properly are pretty fucking hard to discourage.

And unemployment is really at 4.9%....

Txl
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:09:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Because a 2,000 mile border with billions in trade crossing it every day is exactly the same as a house. Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't get it either.

NO, but it is comparable. The US is our home, and we have people who are willing to leave the back door open to child molesters, drug dealers, killers, thieves, terrorists, and unwanted squatters who would come in and demand to be fed, cared for, and their children educated among other unwanted outcomes. The response from people like you is it is too hard, or the border is too big, they will dig a tunnel. Well, first close the border with a fence, a wall, a alligator filled moat, or a minefield. Then if someone tunnels, punch a hole in it and fill it with cement. Then look for the next tunnel and do it again.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wanna  buy a bridge?

It comes with a wall. Gotta be a good deal.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:10:39 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Txl
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whats your plan to combat illegal crossing of our border?

Txl

Got a cite?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

NO, but it is comparable. The US is our home, and we have people who are willing to leave the back door open to child molesters, drug dealers, killers, thieves, terrorists, and unwanted squatters who would come in and demand to be fed, cared for, and their children educated among other unwanted outcomes. The response from people like you is it is too hard, or the border is too big, they will dig a tunnel. Well, first close the border with a fence, a wall, a alligator filled moat, or a minefield. Then if someone tunnels, punch a hole in it and fill it with cement. Then look for the next tunnel and do it again.
View Quote

Yeah, really. OK.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top