BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:20:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So it's fair game to bring up the computer with Cam, but not Peyton's sexual assault?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did he steal any computers during the game?

While we're discussing college antics, did Peyton rub his ass and balls on any trainers faces tonight?

20 years ago dude. Let it go if that's all you got

So it's fair game to bring up the computer with Cam, but not Peyton's sexual assault?

Yes, in the context of last night's game, because one of the two men grew up and the other is still a selfish man-child.

Glad I could help.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:23:07 AM EDT
[#2]
He needs to  at least  step up today, eat a big slice of humble pie, congratulate the Broncos and apoligize to his team mates and coach.

I think if he did that, it wld take some of the sting out of how he let his team down and tell them he is gonna put his big boy pants on and come back a different person next season.    

Can only hope.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:26:12 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/denver-broncos-players-slam-cam-newton-following-super-bowl-win-he-didnt-want-it/ar-BBpee23?li=BBnb7Kz

Quoted:
He needs to  at least  step up today, eat a big slice of humble pie, congratulate the Broncos and apoligize to his team mates and coach.

I think if he did that, it wld take some of the sting out of how he let his team down and tell them he is gonna put his big boy pants on and come back a different person next season.    

Can only hope.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:29:25 AM EDT
[#4]
loser's gonna lose.....
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:29:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Cam Manziel... The only difference between him and Johnny, is that Cam is bigger.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:35:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Cam acted like a child.  Not surprising, he's been spoiled his whole life because of his ability on the field.  Hope he grows up for his sake.  Hope he quits dressing like he's gay for everybody's sake that has to see him in the media dressed in some eye-shit clothing.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:36:19 AM EDT
[#7]
What a little bitch.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#8]
This is what fans of other teams have said all year. That Cam lacks the maturity and mental toughness to be an elite QB. Him not going for that ball was his mind kicking in telling him that recovering the fumble just wasn't worth it. Do elite QBs do that? No they don't. But all year we've been labeled "haters" even though we've just been giving the obvious truths. He has the technical ability to be great, but he has to sharpen his mind in order to actually get there.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:38:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

The defense won the game. I think you could have substituted just about any QB for Peyton and gotten the same result.

I wasn't impressed by the offense on either team. By far the worst superbowl I can remember seeing. Snore.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Peyton won a second SB. Just like his brother, but with another team and his defense smothered Cam Newton. Any quaterback could have won that game. They basically did what Seattle did to him last time. I'm not a Carolina fan, but was rooting for them because of there coach and assistant coach, maybe they'll be back again and maybe win it. Oh well, congrats to Wade Phillips who finally gets some recognition and Demarcus Ware, missed him since he left Dallas.

The defense won the game. I think you could have substituted just about any QB for Peyton and gotten the same result.

I wasn't impressed by the offense on either team. By far the worst superbowl I can remember seeing. Snore.

Hell, Ryan Leaf could have been the QB and DEN still would have won.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:43:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I'm going against the grain on this one. Fuck sportsmanship. You play to WIN the fucking game. You don't play to congratulate the other team after you lose and answer a million and one stupid questions afterward. Winners get accolades, trophies, awards and bitches. Losers get nothing. No one should take pride in losing.
View Quote

Giving 100% on the field doesn't mean you have to act like an ass off the field if you lose.  

It's called being an adult.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:47:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

While we're discussing college antics, did Peyton rub his ass and balls on any trainers faces tonight?

Or the fact that he's taking enough HGH to kill a bull so that he can keep playing well past when he was supposed to. I like Peyton and glad he won and not a fan of cam but the double standards are funny sometimes.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:47:53 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Giving 100% on the field doesn't mean you have to act like an ass off the field if you lose.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm going against the grain on this one. Fuck sportsmanship. You play to WIN the fucking game. You don't play to congratulate the other team after you lose and answer a million and one stupid questions afterward. Winners get accolades, trophies, awards and bitches. Losers get nothing. No one should take pride in losing.

That fumble play showed he didn't give 100%. Fuck Scam Newton right in his giant pussy.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:57:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I await the usual suspects who will say that racism cost Camshaft the game.
Young black man beaten by an old white guy.
View Quote

In all seriousness, the people criticizing Cam for his bail-out on the fumble and his surly post-game presser and attitude are going to be accused of racism.  Even when some of his supporters and defenders admit that he should have tried to recover that fumble, they will still then say the criticism is exaggerated and racist.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:00:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
For all the good things he's done and how he's turned himself around...he has ALWAYS been a sore loser.  He hasn't really had to learn how to lose until the NFL.
View Quote

What good things?

Turned himself around?  It was an act.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Yeah, all kidding aside that is going to haunt that dude for the rest of his days.

The Bronco's scored a TD off of that turnover, and till then they were only winning 16 to 10.  That was a game turning event.  

Congrats to the Bronco's and especially Peyton Manning.  He can hang his hat on one hell of a career and go out on top now.
View Quote

Won't haunt him at all.

Like fearless leader, he is a narcissist.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:03:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, I am sick of Manning and glad he is done, but you just gotta defend Scam, huh.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:05:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yea..pussy move...

But QB's seem to get hurt when they do stupid shit...

Look at how well it worked for the bungals when the fire crotch made a tackle...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yea..pussy move...

Look at how well it worked for the bungals when the fire crotch made a tackle...

Maybe, but we haven't heard all season about Dalton being Superman.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:08:30 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Peyton has two Super Bowl Rings to Cams zero. So, yeah.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Peyton has two Super Bowl Rings to Cams zero. So, yeah.

Now you sound like the Scam defenders........................he can play ball so all is well.

Piss on Manning and piss on Newton.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:08:58 AM EDT
[#19]
He's always been a punk. A talented punk, but a punk.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:10:39 AM EDT
[#20]

Is that something he made up?

Does it represent some cause?

I don't know, just asking.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:16:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're building a straw man.  No one is telling him to take pride in a loss or to not play to win.  No one is telling him he should be enjoy losing.  No one is even telling him he should have put on that fake ass smile for some post-game photo-op with Manning.

Acting like a spoiled 5 year old during and after a loss doesn't show anything about how hard you played.

It is possible to fight like hell during a contest but still be a class act afterwards, win or lose.  You can hate losing and not be an asshole at the same time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea..pussy move...

Or more precisely, we haven't heard all season from Dalton about Dalton being Superman.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:27:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
You don't play to congratulate the other team after you lose and answer a million and one stupid questions afterward.
View Quote

His contract with the NFL says he will answer questions for at least three minutes.  He didn't make it, and he acted like a spoiled bitch while doing it.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:30:36 AM EDT
[#24]

I loved that shot.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:38:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Denver RB Anderson TD run that  made it 22 to 10.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Runs away from a fumble like it was a live grenade, throws a temper tantrum on the sidelines, sulks at his after game press conference, and then walks out in the middle of a question. MVP? Nope. chump.

Needs action gifs.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/d54D3lUB0tBDDio1_so8cQ9QstQ=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008681/fraidycam.0.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rRgTuIQ.gif

What was the reason for the second gif?

Denver RB Anderson TD run that  made it 22 to 10.

Think it was the defensive holding on Norman on 3rd that gave the Broncos 1st & G at the 2, just prior to the TD.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:43:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yea..pussy move...

or
“I’m a soulless ginger quarterback that may scare a lot of people because they haven’t seen nothing they can compare me to,”
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:57:49 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sportsmanship is character, decency, traits we were supposed to learn from our parents and coaches so the world wouldn't think we were fucktards, even in victory.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:38:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:41:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Sportsmanship is character, decency, traits we were supposed to learn from our parents and coaches so the world wouldn't think we were fucktards, even in victory.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are talking about having "Functional Family Privilege". Unfair!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:21:52 PM EDT
[#30]

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:33:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Cam Newton = Super Bowl Chump
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
There are few things I like more than seeing an arrogant, pompous ass go down.
View Quote

Truth.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:37:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Peyton won a second SB. Just like his brother, but with another team and his defense smothered Cam Newton. Any quaterback could have won that game. They basically did what Seattle did to him last time. I'm not a Carolina fan, but was rooting for them because of there coach and assistant coach, maybe they'll be back again and maybe win it. Oh well, congrats to Wade Phillips who finally gets some recognition and Demarcus Ware, missed him since he left Dallas.
View Quote
No, the Broncos defense won the Superbowl.  Manning was fortunate enough to be on the team.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:45:35 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Runs away from a fumble like it was a live grenade, throws a temper tantrum on the sidelines, sulks at his after game press conference, and then walks out in the middle of a question. MVP? Nope. chump.
View Quote

Yup...      Ya, that's about it.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:51:58 PM EDT
[#35]
New name, Choke Newton.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:00:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
No, the Broncos defense won the Superbowl.  Manning was fortunate enough to be on the team.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And he gave them the credit they deserve.

Peyton will always credit them with the win...cam will never stand up and say "I played like crap. I apologize to the fans and the NFL for being immature. I am going to come back stronger and be a better leader"
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Needs action gifs.

https://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/d54D3lUB0tBDDio1_so8cQ9QstQ=/800x0/filters:no_upscale()/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6008681/fraidycam.0.gif

https://i.imgur.com/rRgTuIQ.gif

I need to figure out how to post .gifs to facebook

my daughter does the same thing when i tell her its time for bed
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:02:39 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Couldn't agree more

Quoted:
What pissed me off right off the bat was him chomping his gum, shaking his head like he was Stevie Wonder and not placing his hand over his heart during the national anthem.

I agree, I've seen him do that before other games too so I'm assuming her never puts his hand over his heart for the NA? I will not respect a man who will not show proper respect to our country.

He is the complete opposite of Payton is almost every way. He is the Anti Payton!!! How fitting it is that Payton will be taking home the ring

Best quote I saw... he when from Superman...

To the Incredible Sulk!

Great performance and attitude for the 2015 League MVP

Barring a future injury, I'm sure he'll recover from this and probably make it back to the SuperBowl (and maybe even win?) before his career is over but yesterday's performance (both on and off the field) will haunt him for a long time.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:02:56 PM EDT
[#39]
Bill Romanowski? referring to Cam's childish behavior used the term boy.  Now we shall all forget his behavior while we focus on a banned word.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:02:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought the only measurement of a quarterback was super bowl rings.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:03:35 PM EDT
[#41]
Why would he jump on that fumble?  They were already down.  He has a lot of money a head of him if he stays healthy.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:19:56 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Yea..pussy move...

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yea..pussy move...

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:25:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Dem pants is stylin' doe.

https://obnoxioustv.files.wordpress.com/2016/02/img_5934.jpg?w=594

Holy shit, someone needs to put the Lombardi trophy in that box, Lootie style! Please!

View Quote

Does he not own a mirror?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:26:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

+1
No kidding
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:30:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's only applicable to Brady, duh.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:31:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:32:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Cam acted like a child.  Not surprising, he's been spoiled his whole life because of his ability on the field.  Hope he grows up for his sake.  Hope he quits dressing like he's gay for everybody's sake that has to see him in the media dressed in some eye-shit clothing.
View Quote

The Dion Sanders (TM) Collection.  Where style meets keeping it real ....
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
New name, Choke Newton.
View Quote

Fig Newton.  Soft and fruity inside, got chewed up by an old man ......
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:43:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Nice gangster hood there sport.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top