[#1]
As having Libertarian views I say sure.

Not my thing though..
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]
FPNI
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, stop wasting money on the war on drugs, if people want to kill themselves thats their problem.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not my thing though..
View Quote

yup

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:16:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Legalize all drugs.  Prohibition is stupid.

This is one of the issues I changed my mind over time.  I used to fervently support the drug war but now I realize just how foolish it is.  Of course, it's hard to win on a "legalize everything" platform in the GOP.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:17:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:17:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Not my thing though..
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:17:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Yes. The government doesn't exist to protect me from my own poor decisions.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:18:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd rather cocaine than marijuana if I had to choose.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:19:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Cocaine is nearly 600% cheaper now than it was in 1981. Prohibition isn't working.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:19:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Not my thing though..
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:20:19 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

This is one of the issues I changed my mind over time.  I used to fervently support the drug war but now I realize just how foolish it is.  Of course, it's hard to win on a "legalize everything" platform in the GOP.
View Quote

You've committed the ultimate sin here:  Your thinking has progressed.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:20:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:21:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Technically, it already is legal.
It's a schedule 2 drug, used as a topical anesthetic in a lot of nasal surgery.
Comes in a liquid form.
View Quote

From my understanding it's  a schedule 1.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:22:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Comes in a liquid form.
View Quote

It's also used to determine the location of sympathetic lesions affecting the eye.  I used to carry a 4% solution around.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:22:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hah!  I reserve the right to change my mind when I realize I was wrong.  Anything else would be foolish.

When I'm wrong, I'm wrong.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:22:33 PM EDT
[#19]
All drugs should be legal. Doesn't mean I'm going to go out and start shooting heroin, but if someone wants to do it in their own home without harming someone else then they should be able to do it.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:23:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Comes in a liquid form.

Since it can be prescribe, it can't, by definition, be Schedule I.  It's Schedule II (and not lower) because it has a high potential for abuse.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:24:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Damn. No shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cocaine is nearly 600% cheaper now than it was in 1981. Prohibition isn't working.

Damn. No shit?

I don't know anything about it now...but I might have known some people who might have known something about it back in 1981, back when Paul Newman was at Studio 54 wearing a silver razor blade on a chain.

No flame bro...but I'm having a hard time following your math...

..and do I think it should be legal? Yeah, the stuff will cull its own herds. Heart attack and stroke mostly from what I hear.

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:24:02 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Comes in a liquid form.

Nope, according to the govt it is less dangerous than pot. Which is no danger to anyone. The drug war is a huge joke.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#23]
We could have some really awesome energy drinks if it were legal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#24]
The war on drugs is about laundering government money, not stopping drug use.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:25:16 PM EDT
[#25]
yes, portugal decriminalized basically all the recreational drugs some years ago and theyre managing just fine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:25:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Yes.

Hookers and blow should be as readily available as delivery pizza.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:26:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Comes in a liquid form.

Your understanding is incorrect. We use it often at our hospital. 4% cocaine, comes as a blue liquid for topical applications as mentioned above
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:27:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Damn. No shit?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damn. No shit?

link
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:27:41 PM EDT
[#30]
A friend of mine from Bolivia managed to bring back to the States a box of tea, the tea looks just like 'Lipton's" tea bag with a string and paper tag.  The tag reads COCA and has a drawing of the coca leaf.  This is quite legal THERE and the Customs Cop (in Bolivia) did not think twice about letting it through customs.  It's THEIR tea used at high altitudes to open the lungs.  I would be open for the tea, not the man made drug.  I keep the bags as conversation items.  The tea has a "green" taste, bitter.  It does seem to open the lungs and help with breathing deeply.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:29:51 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Yes, stop wasting money on the war on drugs, if people want to kill themselves thats their problem.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#32]
No feaking way cocain should be legal.   Shit's pure evil.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:31:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Yes.

View Quote

clearly you know how to party
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:31:41 PM EDT
[#34]
So what, you want to defund the CIA by making cocaine legal?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:32:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

How do you figure?
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

I would so fuck a hooker on a large pepperoni pizza while high on cocaine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#37]
Hell yeah, shit's great!!! Lol

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:32:59 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
All drugs should be legal. Doesn't mean I'm going to go out and start shooting heroin, but if someone wants to do it in their own home without harming someone else then they should be able to do it.
View Quote

The family of a junky goes through a lot, no fault of their own.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:33:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.

Don't ruin a perfectly good pizza dude.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:33:33 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

So are Marxists are we haven't outlawed them yet.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:34:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Yes legalize it and all drugs.  We don't have enough addicted , numb, high/stoned, people amongst us.

It's no one's business what someone else does..... until they kill you or a loved one in an accident or while committing a robbery to support their habit.  We should have the government supply the drugs, that way we can cut down on the associated negative behavior the drug addicted embrace.

We should also stop any law suit that may arise when a drug addicted doctor, nurse, etc. fucks up and kills someone.

We don't have enough addicted, abused, hungry, forgotten children out there.

Yes, we should remove ALL stigma of drug abuse..... all drugs should be legalized and in effect have the government and society condone and encourage their use.

AND, in a perfect world, we could all stop working and remain high and in a state of bliss.

We could reach the utopia so many of us want...... we could become a country where no one works and money falls from the sky....... those of us that do work wouldn't mind our health care premiums going up by a factor of 10 to pay for the health problems so many of the drug addicted experience.

Yes, lets legalize it and take away any and all stigma of drug use...... let's promote the use of drugs and condone it. All the problems that would arise can be easily dealt with.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:36:30 PM EDT
[#42]
People are already big enough assholes without it.  That's the last thing we need is to get them all coked up.  Sexual assaults will go through the roof.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:41:39 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes legalize it and all drugs.  We don't have enough addicted , numb, high/stoned, people amongst us.

It's no one's business what someone else does..... until they kill you or a loved one in an accident or while committing a robbery to support their habit.  We should have the government supply the drugs, that way we can cut down on the associated negative behavior the drug addicted embrace.

We should also stop any law suit that may arise when a drug addicted doctor, nurse, etc. fucks up and kills someone.

Yes, we should remove ALL stigma of drug abuse..... all drugs should be legalized and in effect have the government and society condone and encourage their use.

AND, in a perfect world, we could all stop working and remain high and in a state of bliss.

We could reach the utopia so many of us want...... we could become a country where no one works and money falls from the sky....... those of us that do work wouldn't mind our health care premiums going up by a factor of 10 to pay for the health problems so many of the drug addicted experience.

Yes, lets legalize it and take away any and all stigma of drug use...... let's promote the use of drugs and condone it. All the problems that would arise can be easily dealt with.
View Quote

lol

Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:43:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
People are already big enough assholes without it.  That's the last thing we need is to get them all coked up.  Sexual assaults will go through the roof.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:44:31 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

We should be very careful when thinking that because things are dangerous and can be harmful they should be banned.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:50:54 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
You know like EVERYONE is on prescription drugs right?

My one ex took speed in the morning, antidepressants mid morning,  booster after lunch, Xanax in the afternoon and a sleep aid at night. All government funded and approved. Paid for by tax monies.

But some roofer who wants to drop a hundred bucks on a ball on Friday is the problem.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:52:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Yes, for adults it should be legal.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:55:09 PM EDT
[#48]
Yes.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:55:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Comes in a liquid form.
View Quote

Used in a lot of eye surgeries as well.
Link Posted: 2/7/2016 6:55:58 PM EDT
[#50]
Sign me up!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top