Quoted:

+1 to this.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I swing by the range this weekend or next. Who's coming with me?

I should be hiring the range this weekend too. I'm going to try it for the lulz, not saying I'll do better then anyone but things like this amuse me.

Anyone know if that target is printable somehwere?

+1 to this.

printing on regular 8×11 scales it down a tad, but I honestly think the link provided below will work ok, not off by that much, it's just a little smaller then spec'd in challenge rules.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:27:12 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I swing by the range this weekend or next. Who's coming with me?

I should be hiring the range this weekend too. I'm going to try it for the lulz, not saying I'll do better then anyone but things like this amuse me.

Anyone know if that target is printable somehwere?

+1 to this.

2nd one, I think.
http://www.mtstate.org/misc/OSU-Pistol_Targets-50.pdf

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 7:58:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You will fire one full magazine from you common carry gun using factory plinking ammo at the target.
View Quote

You still adamant about that? I haven't bought non-defensive factory ammo for most of my pistols in at least five or six years.

I won't be able to make it to the range until Sunday. Still not enough light to go after work and they've got the pistol bay taken for a CCW class all day Saturday.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:00:45 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Seriously dude, you need to put the call out list and rules in the OP. This is really confusing, and you are not very good at it.
View Quote

Somewhat ironic that the OP lacks a stated porpoise.

Delineating the challenge, or whatever it has evolved into, in the OP could save a lot of trouble.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:07:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I really like that stippling! How was it done?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Target is as close to 21 yards as I could eyeball it (it's at minimum 20 yards). Standard NRA bullseye target. <a href="http://s630.photobucket.com/user/TheHiddenMan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_164852_zpsqqde3uuk.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/TheHiddenMan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_164852_zpsqqde3uuk.jpg</a>

Shot 15 rounds, first target of the day.

<a href="http://s630.photobucket.com/user/TheHiddenMan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_165239_zps5g3n0wdb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/TheHiddenMan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_165239_zps5g3n0wdb.jpg</a>

Gun is the G19 that I carry back home. Trijicon HD sights. Ammo is 115gr Perfecta 9mm, green and tan box from walmart.

<a href="http://s630.photobucket.com/user/TheHiddenMan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160130_161855-1_zps2aamq6na.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/TheHiddenMan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160130_161855-1_zps2aamq6na.jpg</a>

Longer ranges, it's all about the fundamentals. I'm far from the best. The black circle was almost completely obscured by the front sight. But that doesn't matter. Front sight needs to be in focus, perfectly centered and level with the rear sight.

I really like that stippling! How was it done?

Guy I work with did it. Youtube, "how to do starburst stippling". Pretty good for his second stippling job ever
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Posting any other targets here other than ones obtained through the rules of the challenge are invalid and mean doo-doo squat.   So don't waste the bandwidth.
Except for the sample B-3 target provided above of course.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:27:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Posting any other targets here other than ones obtained through the rules of the challenge are invalid and mean doo-doo squat.   So don't waste the bandwidth.

View Quote
ROFL.   "Jump through my hoops or else!"

You should change this to a "you laugh you lose" challenge, then just keep posting your pedantic demands for people to conform to your bullshit "challenge".  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:34:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, and I went to the range today, too.

Placeholder for when I go next month.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You should change this to a "you laugh you lose" challenge, then just keep posting your pedantic demands for people to conform to your bullshit "challenge".  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We can all expect Madcap72 to be running his trap through this whole thread because he can't shoot worth a shit and knows it.  Just have to scroll past his bullshit.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:42:40 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
We can all expect Madcap72 to be running his trap through this whole thread because he can't shoot worth a shit and knows it.  Just have to scroll past his bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're right, you can expect it. Plus why waste time with your challenge when you change the rules every page to better move goalposts?

You hyped yourself up as hot shit, put up average targets, have called out people like a petulant child, and now people are posting up targets out shooting you so you keep making up rules to discount them.

LOL Keep it up, I'm sure someone will respect you for really being cool on the internet!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:43:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You still adamant about that? I haven't bought non-defensive factory ammo for most of my pistols in at least five or six years.

I won't be able to make it to the range until Sunday. Still not enough light to go after work and they've got the pistol bay taken for a CCW class all day Saturday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You will fire one full magazine from you common carry gun using factory plinking ammo at the target.

Christ on a rubber crutch.  Just bow down and lick the grease off my boot and you get a pass.  I'm tired of hearing your sorry ass excuse.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:46:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Christ on a rubber crutch.  Just bow down and lick the grease off my boot and you get a pass.  I'm tired of hearing your sorry ass excuse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:46:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
You're right, you can expect it. Plus why waste time with your challenge when you change the rules every page to better move goalposts?    

You hyped yourself up as hot shit, put up average targets, have called out people like a petulant child, and now people are posting up targets out shooting you so you keep making up rules to discount them.

LOL Keep it up, I'm sure someone will respect you for really being cool on the internet!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rules are posted in the OP and are set in stone.  The only edit I will make is to add a list of people who officially earned the right to say VBC sucks at shooting with impunity.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:49:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://artistryforfeminismandkittens.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/movingthegoalposts.jpg

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:50:06 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Rules are posted in the OP and are set in stone.  The only edit I will make is to add a list of people who officially earned the right to say VBC sucks at shooting with impunity.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

You suck at shooting, so what?  

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:50:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://artistryforfeminismandkittens.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/movingthegoalposts.jpg

You're only good for excuses.  The goal post hasn't moved since the rules have been posted in the OP this afternoon.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:52:42 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can tell I hurt your feelings really bad by the way you're acting.  It'll be alright.  Buck up and put on your big boy pants.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:54:23 PM EDT
[#18]
This whole thing started with you seeking validation from GD, and claiming to be hot shit in your small pond of the local range.
It's turned into you creating a callout thread, with the challenge being to shoot averagely at an average target at an average range.

Your challenge is average, your targets average, your attitude average, your wit average. Heck, in defending your averageness you've stated you are of an average age with average length of shooting experience.

I don't think there would be any LESS of a reason to participate in your challenge.

#average

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:55:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Thread is great! I'm still not convinced that it's not trolling, but nonetheless, it's good shit. VBC, how how do you muster the strength and motivation to keep this thread going for 11 pages? It's fucking admirable, I'll give you that!    
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:56:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
This whole thing started with you seeking validation from GD, and claiming to be hot shit in your small pond of the local range. It's turned into you creating a callout thread, with the challenge being to shoot averagely at an average target at an average range.

Your challenge is average, your targets average, your attitude average, your wit average. Heck, in defending your averageness you've stated you are of an average age with average length of shooting experience.

I don't think there would be any LESS of a reason to participate in your challenge.

#average

View Quote

You're welcome to stay out of the thread if you have no interest in competing.  This is the last post I'm going to make toward you here until you put up or shut up.

From now on you're just trolling the thread if you don't participate, because I'm going to ignore you until you do.  That's going to drive you nuts.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:58:10 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thread is great! I'm still not convinced that it's not trolling, but nonetheless, it's good shit. VBC, how how do you muster the strength and motivation to keep this thread going for 11 pages? It's fucking admirable, I'll give you that!    
View Quote

Thanks.  It's been hell, but hopefully we'll end up having some fun out of this after all.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:58:13 PM EDT
[#22]
I like that the OP shot pretty shitty and got called out on it, but now we must all take time out of our busy lives and prove to him we don't suck so we are allowed to tell him he sucks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I like that the OP shot pretty shitty and got called out on it, but now we must all take time out of our busy lives and prove to him we don't suck so we are allowed to tell him he sucks.
View Quote

Arfcom unwritten rule is that if you shit on somebody's targets you get called out to put up or shut up.

It is what it is.  Deal with it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:02:56 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You're welcome to stay out of the thread if you have no interest in competing.  This is the last post I'm going to make toward you here until you put up or shut up.

From now on you're just trolling the thread if you don't participate, because I'm going to ignore you until you do.  That's going to drive you nuts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ahhh the old "stop posting or it's trolling" threat.
Funny story, callout threads have long been considered trolling. In your game of one upsmanship who are you to say what is trolling and what is not?

What rule states non-participation in a callout thread is "trolling"?

Feel free to ignore me, it's not going ot drive me nuts at all.  I'll continue to watch you self destruct as people outshoot you at your own challenge, the same people that you claimed you shoot better than.

Enjoy mediocrity!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

This one may be going for awhile. Madcap loves his heated debates and OP isn't showing any signs of slowing down either. I'm gonna continue to sit back and watch the show.

I printed the target and hope to make it out Saturday but I'm moving so not sure if I'll be able get away. Gonna try tho!
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
This thread has really gone places
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:10:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

This one may be going for awhile. Madcap loves his heated debates and OP isn't showing any signs of slowing down either. I'm gonna continue to sit back and watch the show.

I printed the target and hope to make it out Saturday but I'm moving so not sure if I'll be able get away. Gonna try tho!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's really kind of sad when you think about it.

I'll shoot the challenge anyway except I'll use a small desert plate with a 1" dot in the middle, so technically I'm not shooting the challenge.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:14:50 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I'll shoot the challenge anyway except I'll use a small desert plate with a 1" dot in the middle, so technically I'm not shooting the challenge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP's not going to be pleased with your choice.  Why are you letting him down!

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#29]
Targets here:

Amazon B-3 Targets

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:17:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Arfcom unwritten rule is that if you shit on somebody's targets you get called out to put up or shut up.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have been here since 2006 and I have never heard of this rule. Your shooting sucks. Deal with it and stop acting like a child about it. Why not spend the energy learning to improve?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#31]
LIST OF HONOR is now posted in the OP.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:18:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
All right...  Went to the range behind my house this afternoon and shot this target.

Unsupported.  75yds  13 shots.  45 mph wind gusts.  12 deg. Next lane over dude was shooting a potato cannon

http://i516.photobucket.com/albums/u328/cypress4/OSU-Pistol_Targets-50-1_zpsoyftqf8b.jpg
View Quote

Where did you get the giant fucking penny?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I have been here since 2006 and I have never heard of this rule. Your shooting sucks. Deal with it and stop acting like a child about it. Why not spend the energy learning to improve?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Huge fallacy.  Just because you've never heard of it doesn't mean it don't exist.  This thread is for learning about life too.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Just as a reminder --

CHUMP LIST

Chokey
BoxofRox
mongo001:
fsj_man:
Seanquigley
AmericanSoldier1989
titleiiredneck
aardvark_ratnick
texasbagman
BigPapaColt
beatjunglist
Cypher214
callgood
Madcap72 x 2

These folks still have yet to put up or shut up.  They will forever remain in "all talk" status until they prove themselves through the challenge.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Just as a reminder --

CHUMP LIST

Chokey
BoxofRox
mongo001:
fsj_man:
Seanquigley
AmericanSoldier1989
titleiiredneck
aardvark_ratnick
texasbagman
BigPapaColt
beatjunglist
Cypher214
callgood
Madcap72 x 2

These folks still have yet to put up or shut up.  They will forever remain in "all talk" status until they prove themselves through the challenge.
View Quote

Just gonna go out on a limb here and say that you have a very difficult time making friends IRL.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you want to make the challenge even more difficult for yourself, there is no logic that would say why that's not acceptable.   Go for it.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#37]
Most people don't group well at five yards but lots of people on arfcom would have you believe that they shoot pistol for good groups regularly at 50 yards.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:32:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Most people don't group well at five yards but lots of people on arfcom would have you believe that they shoot pistol for good groups regularly at 50 yards.
View Quote

Exactly.  There are some shooters here, but mostly they're shit talkers.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:58:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People deserve to get called out when they spew bullshit.

I love all the pictures in the thread that are five yards short of what you challenged them to as if it is close enough
And also all the pictures taken of targets that look more like 5 yard targets than the 15-25 yards claimed

Maybe super trainer Madcap72 can show us some youtube vids of his shooting so I can decide if I want to pay him 100$ an hour.
I mean I can look up vids of pretty much every known instructor out there so someone as good as Madcap72 has got to have some vids
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 9:59:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Nice pattern, is that bird shot?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't see many people shoot better than me at the range.  You all must be incredible.

Nice pattern, is that bird shot?

must be, doesn't look like it's a caliber starting with .4
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:01:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

That's more like better than 87% of gun owners.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Straight up, I think you should practice more. With that said, I'm not much better. Ignore the rood comments we all have to start somewhere. But I would bet that is better than 50% of gun owners easily.

Maybe in VA.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I love all the pictures in the thread that are five yards short of what you challenged them to as if it is close enough
And also all the pictures taken of targets that look more like 5 yard targets than the 15-25 yards claimed

Maybe super trainer Madcap72 can show us some youtube vids of his shooting so I can decide if I want to pay him 100$ an hour.
I mean I can look up vids of pretty much every known instructor out there so someone as good as Madcap72 has got to have some vids
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ooof.  Ouch!!

Dammmmnn..  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:02:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Maybe in VA.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Straight up, I think you should practice more. With that said, I'm not much better. Ignore the rood comments we all have to start somewhere. But I would bet that is better than 50% of gun owners easily.

Maybe in VA.

Enjoy finding something the press your bullet button.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Actually pretty avg for a 686 at 30 ft.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is my target the other day with my new 686, 12 shots all shot double action, quite slow and deliberate at 10 paces:

http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt112/gryphon1994/20160204_163811_zps52czyor8.jpg

I forgot to bring a screwdriver to adjust the rear sight up.

And then there is this video I did shooting steel targets at 8 yards:

http://youtu.be/-WpLA0J8mO0

I haven't shot much at say 15 yards or 25 yards.

EDIT: so I don't know what my targets would look like at 50 feet and with a faster pace.

Nice shooting.

Actually pretty avg for a 686 at 30 ft.

Almost cheating using a nice Smith or Colt Wheel gun on a challenge like this.  back in my college days, when I was doing a lot of pistol shooting I could hit coke cans at 50 yards regularly.  today, I don't know if I could see the can that far away.  Well, I could see the can, my near vision is lousy, I probably couldn't see the sights clear.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:09:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Almost cheating using a nice Smith or Colt Wheel gun on a challenge like this.  back in my college days, when I was doing a lot of pistol shooting I could hit coke cans at 50 yards regularly.  today, I don't know if I could see the can that far away.  Well, I could see the can, my near vision is lousy, I probably couldn't see the sights clear.
View Quote

Yeah, it sucks getting old.  
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:11:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I'm down with this. It oughta be witnessed though. Or filmed. You put a beer can at 50' and the average pistol owner would be lucky to hit it once in 10 times. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So you come on here to ask people how you shot, then proceed to tell them they're full of shit when they tell you something you don't want to hear. What is the point of even asking then? I'd say that is average shooting. There are many naturally good shooters here that could actually get a grouping at that range. Myself not included. I consider myself a bad shot. My targets would probably look like yours at 16 yards too. That's good enough for me though.

I just wanted to see how many people were full of themselves.

And I bet you couldn't hit paper but once or twice at 50 ft.

Start an "Official 50ft pistol shooting for groups" thread, big shot.

I'm down with this. It oughta be witnessed though. Or filmed. You put a beer can at 50' and the average pistol owner would be lucky to hit it once in 10 times. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

whoa whoa whoa.  What goes on here.  Why would anybody shoot at a full beer can?  and in the interest of safety why are you shooting at an empty beer can after drinking beer on an empty stomach?
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I like your keyhole on the right.

Or is that from the wad?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I like your keyhole on the right.

Or is that from the wad?

If you're talking about the VP9 target, that long rip in the black is three shots.

Quoted:
OP, question for you, or anyone else with the same problem. At what age did focusing on the front sight become hard. Serious question, not calling anyone out, just curious when I can start looking forward to that.

I started noticing it around age 40.  I never wore glasses and still have 20/20 vision, but you start losing your near field focus with age.   They say when you're a baby, your near field focus is the best. Children can focus on objects and inch or two in front of their eye.   A 40 year old can only focus like 10-12 inches in front of their eye and it keeps getting worse as you get older.   I have to strain my eye a little to pull the front sight back into focus.

They say that in Switzerland, children were used to assemble the watches back in the old days since they could focus up close.  I don't how true that is.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:27:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I once scored 335 out of a possible 300 on one of my reserve unit pistol qual shoot.  That didn't count the 5 holes out of the rings.  they made me re-shoot.  something about the people on both sides not having near enough holes on their targets.  I shot a 285.  

Ma Danby got a Shield for Christmas.  Hasn't been shot by either one of us yet.  I've got some afternoons off next week.  I think I'll go to the local indoor range.  Haven't been there in years.  Used to go to and outdoor range for my cowboy action shooting. but it's been 11 years now since I started working weekends.  Have been out to the desert a few times, though.

hmm.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

I once scored 335 out of a possible 300 on one of my reserve unit pistol qual shoot.  That didn't count the 5 holes out of the rings.  they made me re-shoot.  something about the people on both sides not having near enough holes on their targets.  I shot a 285.  

Ma Danby got a Shield for Christmas.  Hasn't been shot by either one of us yet.  I've got some afternoons off next week.  I think I'll go to the local indoor range.  Haven't been there in years.  Used to go to and outdoor range for my cowboy action shooting. but it's been 11 years now since I started working weekends.  Have been out to the desert a few times, though.

hmm.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

hmm.

Great.  If anything, if this thread gets people out shooting more and having fun, it will have all been worth the effort.  

Good luck.  See how well you can do on the challenge too.  We're talking shit, but it's all in fun and games.

Link Posted: 2/8/2016 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Target is as close to 21 yards as I could eyeball it (it's at minimum 20 yards). Standard NRA bullseye target. <a href="http://s630.photobucket.com/user/TheHiddenMan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_164852_zpsqqde3uuk.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/TheHiddenMan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_164852_zpsqqde3uuk.jpg</a>
Shot 15 rounds, first target of the day.
<a href="http://s630.photobucket.com/user/TheHiddenMan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_165239_zps5g3n0wdb.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/TheHiddenMan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160207_165239_zps5g3n0wdb.jpg</a>

Gun is the G19 that I carry back home. Trijicon HD sights. Ammo is 115gr Perfecta 9mm, green and tan box from walmart.

<a href="http://s630.photobucket.com/user/TheHiddenMan/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20160130_161855-1_zps2aamq6na.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu24/TheHiddenMan/Mobile%20Uploads/20160130_161855-1_zps2aamq6na.jpg</a>

Longer ranges, it's all about the fundamentals. I'm far from the best. The black circle was almost completely obscured by the front sight. But that doesn't matter. Front sight needs to be in focus, perfectly centered and level with the rear sight.
View Quote

That funny dent in the edging and similar incidents is why I don't usually care to go to the local range

Page / 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top