Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 39
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:30:01 PM EDT
[#1]
"Hmmm... what can I do to get the Arfcom guys to create another 12 page thread all about ME?...  

...It needs to be BIG... and I mean HUGE this time!!"

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Most of us are wounded veterans. Nice try.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump said instead of going to the debate he is staying in Iowa to raise money for wounded warriors and other veterans groups.  Are all you Trump haters going to bash wounded veterans now too?

Most of us are wounded veterans. Nice try.

He made an agreement to attend the debate, then he backed out, then he uses vets as an excuse to not to attend the debate. Yeah, just what we need, some one who honors his commitments. This is what we have now. If you like your president, well, looks like if you vote for the Donald you can keep him.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:31:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

yeah, you're right, great way to show he has a spine...............
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fox planned this to give Jeb a shot at gaining ground.  Thanks fox.  

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOX is backing out of the debate now? Oh, wait, no, still Trump backing out. Never Mind!

A muslim and latino activist scheduled to ask questions, one who compared Trump to Hitler, and Megan Kelly all in one televised event? Why should Trump not have walked into that?

I can distinctly remember people howling like mad when Candy Crowley punched Mitten's in his vagina. People here, on talk radio, on Fox News, in print all screamed about Republicans and the RNC setting themselves up to fail by letting hostile media people and biased journalist host this events and steer the debates to this like War On Women. People were shouting that the Republicans candidates should know better and take step to avoid that.

WELL GUESS WHAT? Donald Trump just did what everyone talked about. He looked at the set-up of this last debate and said, "Nope. Not playing by your rules. I am out of here."

Now people are saying the exact opposite of what they said last time. Someone had the balls to do what we wanted and now people are pissed.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:31:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FOX is backing out of the debate now? Oh, wait, no, still Trump backing out. Never Mind!

A muslim and latino activist scheduled to ask questions, one who compared Trump to Hitler, and Megan Kelly all in one televised event? Why should Trump not have walked into that?

Then you'd suggest the republicans go on MSNBC for a debate?   Why the fuck would you go into a hostile setting.  There's no way you come out of there without looking like a monster.  
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:31:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Trump has not said that he is skipping the debate.
View Quote

Shit, somebody better tell the Don's campaign manager!
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:34:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I can distinctly remember people howling like mad when Candy Crowley punched Mitten's in his vagina. People here, on talk radio, on Fox News, in print all screamed about Republicans and the RNC setting themselves up to fail by letting hostile media people and biased journalist host this events and steer the debates to this like War On Women. People were shouting that the Republicans candidates should know better and take step to avoid that.

WELL GUESS WHAT? Donald Trump just did what everyone talked about. He looked at the set-up of this last debate and said, "Nope. Not playing by your rules. I am out of here."

Now people are saying the exact opposite of what they said last time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now people are saying the exact opposite of what they said last time.

and some of us were upset that Mr Vanilla failed to effectively respond to her, but, at least he showed up and didn't whine about being unfairly treated.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The concept of "useful idiots" certainly comes to mind.
View Quote

That concept comes to mind every time I see someone believing Trump when he's telling people what they want to hear.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:34:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well the glove has been thrown down by Cruz for a Mano Y mano debate.  let's see if Chump is man enough to pick it up.

Trump Cruz One on One

Sorry, Trump is too busy helping our wounded veterans that our current government fails to help

Watching the Trump Davidians dissemble is like looking through the glass at the zoo's monkey cage as the inmates fling poo against it and then lick the glass.

Doesn't hide the fact that you're agreeing with progressive liberals on the Trump attacks

You sound like Michael Moore

I could not agree more.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:35:20 PM EDT
[#9]
I applaud the guy for not playing the hand that the corrupt media wants to hand him. Megan Kelly is not a journalist, she is a talking head and again she clearly
has it in for the guy. Her opening question in the first debate was total BS and had no business being in a presidential debate. Megan started it off by trying to make it a Jerry Springer moment.

It was reported a week ago that Trump has not personally donated any money to the vets. If true, his statement of holding a town hall to raise money for WW is low class and screams I am an opportunist POS.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:35:47 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
It is odd that those who claim to be well armed for a battle of wits so often turn to puerile insults.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, Trump is too busy helping our wounded veterans that our current government fails to help

Watching the Trump Davidians dissemble is like looking through the glass at the zoo's monkey cage as the inmates fling poo against it and then lick the glass.

Doesn't hide the fact that you're agreeing with progressive liberals on the Trump attacks

You sound like Michael Moore
You Trump Davidians should stop licking the poo off the window and look outside your nuthouse once in a while.  

But Donald's Maximus would never allow you to do that, would he.
This is a cult of personality.
Anyone who cannot see it is someone I will ever listen to again about anything.

It is odd that those who claim to be well armed for a battle of wits so often turn to puerile insults.
The shoe fits.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:36:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
and some of us were upset that Mr Vanilla failed to effectively respond to her, but, at least he showed up and didn't whine about being unfairly treated.
View Quote

He was the perfect gentleman and lost with poise and grace. Now we are paying for it with every new Presidential Order/Decisions/Directive/Policy Change.

Second Place is still first loser and it is devastating in politics. Lose with honor and all that shit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:36:49 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Now people are saying the exact opposite of what they said last time. Someone had the balls to do what we wanted and now people are pissed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is not even remotely the same thing.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:37:16 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

To hell with the ratings; If Cruz shines it will hurt Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I probably won't watch if trumps not in it - I want to see the ratings afterwards.
Be a good chance for cruz to shine
Trump is a piece of work if the ratings tank he gains power, if they stay the same or better he loses

You and I have clearly had our disagreements, but a serious question. Given the fact that Donald only "wins" debates by being an imposing presence who is unapologetically controversial, how does Cruz not shine? He will decimate the others without the Donald sucking all of the air out of the room.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:37:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you sit at the kiddie table during Thanksgiving?

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I applaud the guy for not playing the hand that the corrupt media wants to hand him. Megan Kelly is not a journalist, she is a talking head and again she clearly
has it in for the guy. Her opening question in the first debate was total BS and had no business being in a presidential debate. Megan started it off by trying to make it a Jerry Springer moment.

It was reported a week ago that Trump has not personally donated any money to the vets. If true, his statement of holding a town hall to raise money for WW is low class and screams I am an opportunist POS.
View Quote

I don't know if that's true or not, but why would he when he has an army of loyal followers who will do it for him if he asks them to.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:38:47 PM EDT
[#16]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What decisiveness, what organization, what planning, what a way to run a campaign..................
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Do you have any concept of how unhinged you all look when you accuse the most right-wing media outlet available of being against your guy?

Any concept?

If you do, multiply that by 87 to see how you look to rational people.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:40:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Who really cares at this point?

Cruz fans will vote Cruz, no matter what.
Trump fans will vote Cruz, no matter what.

I haven't watched a debate since like the third or fourth one, if I'm even counting correctly.

I'm interested in seeing how this shakes things up in the long haul.  Trump didn't need PAC money or loads of TV ads to get his message out.  He didn't need to kiss Fox News ass, or bend over for National Review or pay attention to The Blaze.  His daily Twitter rants haven't put a dent in his armor.  Why wouldn't he still succeed after this, especially after all the false predictions and gnashing of teeth by whiners and crybabies?  I'm a fanboy and even I felt at times he reached his peak, but I was wrong.  I don't think this is actually a good idea, but I've been wrong every time.  I offer no masturbatory predictions, only to watch and wait.

These people aren't going anywhere:
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:40:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
This is not even remotely the same thing.  
View Quote

Rupert Murdoch has made it plain he wants Trump of the race, same for his Fox New Boss Roger Ailes. The behavior at the first Fox Debate was deplorable. We know now that the Fox crew was stacking the debate questioners and Megan Kelly has been very open about her dislike of Trump. So how is it different to look at the last debate setting and go, "Nope, not playing by your rules."
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:42:10 PM EDT
[#20]
How's Trump gonna handle Vladimir Putin if he can't even handle Megyn Kelly?

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:42:33 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Fox News deserves to be put in their place. Media assume that candidates have to go through them and thus they have to put up with their bullshit. Not anymore, or at least not in this case.

Cruz is already challenging him to a 1 vs 1 which proves that this is a good move. Fox doesn't get their ratings and all the other candidates are left fighting a shadow.
View Quote

Rand Paul already did that last debate.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:47:32 PM EDT
[#22]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You didn't read the entire thread, did you?; jeenious.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Tell the media he isn't playing their game and they can go fuck themselves.

He is dong what is right instead of what some piece of shit liberal media bitch wants him to do.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You and I have clearly had our disagreements, but a serious question. Given the fact that Donald only "wins" debates by being an imposing presence who is unapologetically controversial, how does Cruz not shine? He will decimate the others without the Donald sucking all of the air out of the room.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I probably won't watch if trumps not in it - I want to see the ratings afterwards.
Be a good chance for cruz to shine
Trump is a piece of work if the ratings tank he gains power, if they stay the same or better he loses

I don't think Trump has even broke second place in the debates. It's what he does after the debates that makes it seem like he won. He simply knows how to promote himself at the expense of the other hopefuls.

All this talk of a one-on-one (Trump against Cruz) debate is just imbecilic.

LOL....It would be like me debating the finer points of brain surgery with Dr. Carson.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:49:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Statement from Trump campaign.  

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

What decisiveness, what organization, what planning, what a way to run a campaign..................
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So far, so good, professor.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:50:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe I'll start reading them from the end and work backward...

Your boy fucked up. I give you credit, you acknowledged it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:51:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How's Trump gonna handle Vladimir Putin if he can't even handle Megyn Kelly?

View Quote

The world wonders.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:51:50 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Tell the media he isn't playing their game and they can go fuck themselves.

He is dong what is right instead of what some piece of shit liberal media bitch wants him to do.
View Quote

we shall see, wait till his numbers are in...........I suspect he has made a big mistake. Everyone on the lower card stage, and on the prime stage will be having their way with him........most of all Cruz. Can he really afford to turn the stage over to Cruz for a couple hours?
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZscPuVWEAArEgv.jpg
View Quote

That is fucking PATHETIC! Scared of a girl, and hiding behind wounded vets, and trumpeting his "wins" in non-scientific click-bait on-line surveys.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:53:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

we'll see, we'll see. I think it is a masterly stroke of genius, a chance to improve his numbers..........for Cruz that is.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:54:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If this is in fact, true...........
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Fox News invites 3 Trump hating activist to ask questions with the moderators at the debate.

Google and Fox TV Invite Anti-Trump Muslim Advocate to Join Next GOP TV-Debate

Fox News and Google have invited three YouTube personalities to ask questions at the Jan. 28 GOP debate — including a Muslim advocate who describes Donald Trump as a bigot and who visually portrayed him as being in agreement with national socialist Adolf Hitler.

"We have a presidential candidate whose loudest message reeks of hatred and Islamophobia… turning on the news now is scary, and oftentimes, humiliating,” the Muslim woman, Nabela Noor, says in a December YouTube video.

She admits to becoming a Muslim political activist amid the growing criticism of Islam’s doctrines. "The current social environment for Muslims today is not safe or just… as a Muslim American, I felt like I needed to use my voice,” she claimed.

So it was going to be a setup. Trump is smart for passing on it.

If this is in fact, true...........

Well, it's true:

More here
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That is fucking PATHETIC! Scared of a girl, and hiding behind wounded vets, and trumpeting his "wins" in non-scientific click-bait on-line surveys.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's actually pathetic is your ceaseless harping and harping.

What's next, he wears dirty socks and ties his neckties wrong?

ETA: Donald has ugly toenail fungus.

Harp, harp, harp, .....
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:56:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well for starters he'd like to take your guns.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:56:59 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has shitty hair.

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:58:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

He has shitty hair.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He has shitty hair.

you think with all his money he could've gotten a better plug job.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:58:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Megyn Kelly all giggly with Michael Moore attacking Trump.
View Quote

Now THAT should disqualify her from being a debate mod.  Personally, I muted the TV and took a nap while that toad was on.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:59:40 PM EDT
[#38]
How can you deal with ISIS when you can't even deal with Megyn Kelly?

Link Posted: 1/26/2016 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Best election ever, by far.

Trump 2020.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:00:06 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well the glove has been thrown down by Cruz for a Mano Y mano debate.  let's see if Chump is man enough to pick it up.

Trump Cruz One on One

You are fucking unbelievable.  

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/15/87/74/158774c9a9526b42872bec41b6280cc3.jpg

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:00:49 AM EDT
[#41]
Nabela Noor is going to be asking questions in the debate?  

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:03:00 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Harp, harp, harp, .....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harp, harp, harp, .....

Classic AF obfuscating and misdirecting. You were doing so well. You admitted your guy fucked up. But that statement was pure, unadulterated chickenshit, and you know it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:09:52 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Last time he was scared of his NY values being exposed, so he hid behind dead FDNY, civilians and a few demolished buildings. Par for the cun... I mean course.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:10:45 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Classic AF obfuscating and misdirecting. You were doing so well. You admitted your guy fucked up. But that statement was pure, unadulterated chickenshit, and you know it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harp, harp, harp, .....

I know no such thing.

You need to dial back on all of that harping; it makes you appear to be way too professional.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:11:00 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Harp, harp, harp, .....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harp, harp, harp, .....

You can't seriously support this.  You're a better man than this.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:12:43 AM EDT
[#46]
How can Trump deal with China if he can't deal with Megyn Kelly?

Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
<snip>

View Quote

Very good point.  Just because Kelly works for Fox and is several orders of magnitude hotter than Candy Crowley doesn't mean that both can't be guilty of pulling that War on Women crap.  Which Kelly did, successfully reviving an issue that should have been dead.

I can see Trump's point in just not wanting to deal with her bullshit.  at the same time, I think he's making a mistake.  But he does do everything over the top.  You might even say it's a huuuuge mistake.

Then again, maybe not.  So far his Costanza Method has worked out pretty well.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:13:26 AM EDT
[#48]
What's the point of more debates within the party anyway?
The candidates have all said pretty much what they're going to say.
I won't be watching the debates because I don't care. They're not going to say anything new.
The only reason for me to watch would be to see Jeb get pissed trying to attack Trump. Looks like that's not happening
so no need for me to watch.

It's 2016. Put your views out on social media and then go speak to people through out the country at your rallys.
Arguing on stage with the same people over and over about the same stuff is pointless imo with today's technology.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:13:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Harp, harp, harp, .....

Agreed.
Link Posted: 1/27/2016 12:13:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Last time he was scared of his NY values being exposed, so he hid behind dead FDNY, civilians and a few demolished buildings. Par for the cun... I mean course.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, he should hide behind Ivanka's skirt... At least we would be distracted by her stunning beauty. But given the fact that he has said some very unfatherly things bout his daughter, that might not be such a great idea either.
Page / 39
Top Top