Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2016 2:28:38 PM EDT
from the most absurd reaction to the news story of the day, the Guardian has offered its take on the European migrant rape epidemic, courtesy of the marvellous absurdist Gaby Hinsliff.

She writes, in her oddly named article: “Let’s not shy away from asking hard questions about the Cologne attacks“, that journalists like her ignored the Rotherham rape scandal in the UK, for fear of helping the British National Party.

Well that’s not journalism. That’s political activism. Though it’s good to have the admission from Ms. Hinsliff.

But what really takes the cake is the following:

Liberals shouldn’t be afraid to ask hard questions. Young German women thankfully enjoy historically unprecedented economic and sexual freedom, with their expensive smartphones and their right to celebrate New Year’s Eve however they want. The same isn’t always true of young male migrants exchanging life under repressive regimes, where they may at least have enjoyed superiority over women, for scraping by at the bottom of Europe’s social and economic food chain. It is not madness to ask if this has anything to do with attacks that render confident, seemingly lucky young women humiliated and powerless. But even if it does, the answer wouldn’t be to halt immigration – even if that were possible, which it isn’t regardless of whether Britain leaves the EU – just in case a few immigrants are sexually aggressive, any more than the answer to Savile is to keep all men away from children.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/01/08/guardian-poor-migrants-rape-western-women-because-they-have-smartphones/
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:33:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I wonder what her thoughts are on college campus sexual assaults and the causes of that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:34:09 PM EDT
[#2]
The solution is obvious.

Ban smartphones...
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Liberalism  is a mental deficiency.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:36:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Fucking filthy rich white cunts.

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I hope she gets culturally enriched over and over again
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:41:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Ideology no matter what the cost. These people are downright frightening.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:41:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The solution is obvious.

Ban smartphones  Give smartphones to the poor migrants...
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:42:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Liberalism  is a mental deficiency.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:45:27 PM EDT
[#9]
And people are outraged over the fact that i'd save my dog over a liberal.

There simply is no common ground with leftists.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#10]

What a damn shame.

Loopy fucking cunt.

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#11]
The ONE good thing that comes of this. . . . is that Western women may start to get a small idea of what actual rape culture is.

For years things were so good that feminists assumed rape culture was two drunk college kids who hooked up without having the woman sign a "form of consent" lol

Turns out rape culture is when men literally will rape you for being out in public, without a man to claim ownership of you, orrrr alternatively without wearing a piece of clothing which covers every inch of your skin.

This is where modern liberalism goes toe to toe against Islam. Try as they may the two are absolutely antithetical and at some point it's either/or

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 3:07:02 PM EDT
[#12]
"...young male migrants exchanging life..."

What does that mean?
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Apparently there is a reason why my daughter owned a G17 and an LE6920 before she owned a smart phone...

Making excuses for these subhuman pieces of shit only emboldens them

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 3:34:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Well, we know one person who has fantasies of being violated by greasy jihadist cock to atone for her Western privilege

I for one am glad that the nutballs have grabbed the bullhorn on the Left; "affordable healthcare" sells a lot better than "your daughter deserves to be raped" to the slack-jawed idiots in the middle who decide elections.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 3:50:11 PM EDT
[#15]
This is unreal how the far left is willing to throw women (traditionally one of the "victim" class used to pander to for votes)  for potential political and social support of a whole newly created class of victims.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
The solution is obvious.

Ban smartphones...
View Quote

I don't think that wil finally solve the rape problem. Only wearing a potato sack can save women from rape.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 5:36:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
"...young male migrants exchanging life..."

What does that mean?
View Quote

It means they are trying to enrich Europe with their ancient and noble culture by gang raping European women.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:16:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
This is unreal how the far left is willing to throw women (traditionally one of the "victim" class used to pander to for votes)  for potential political and social support of a whole newly created class of victims.
View Quote

In Europe, Feminism has outlived its usefulness to the goal of destroying the West. It is being thrown under the bus.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:19:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Bernie Sanders/Progressive Logic is close.

European/ Western Women are partially culpable in perpetrating their own sexual assault.
Not to make light of something so serious, but according to many political folks, ISIS and the immigrant crises are the direct result of environmental conditions brought on by Western Countries who have ignored Climate Change.
They tell us that by ignoring climate change Europe and the USA have forced the Middle East into wars and the resulting mass immigration crisis. Thus, the resulting crime waves are simply caused by desperate victims of first world emissions.
Basically, the real victims… are actually the immigrant criminals.
Europe’s answer…anything that doesn’t involve allowing women to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:20:26 PM EDT
[#20]
Fucking hell, Europe.... A Clockwork Orange wasn't supposed to be a fucking how-to manual....

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:25:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Europe is committing suicide their chickens are about to come home to roost.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:45:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Europe is one big cuckfest.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:48:12 PM EDT
[#23]
So....b/c they have smartphones they find them on tinder or CL? So that makes it right?
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 7:50:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Europe is one big cuckfest.
View Quote

no kidding. it's why i roll my eyes when i hear some lib talk about how we ought to do things the "European" way.

fuck that.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 8:42:38 PM EDT
[#25]
da fuck?

So if she thinks the answer isn't to halt immigration...  perhaps she wants a free smartphone and one-way ticket to one of the refugee-filled cities?

Then she can report on how her liberalism made unicorns come down to save  her and all of the other women from being raped while magically teaching the men not to rape in the first place.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#26]
They were obviously showing too much ankle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 8:50:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Couldn't be because of toxic muslim culture... nah.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:50:56 PM EDT
[#28]
"sexually aggressive" that's a interesting way to say rape
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The solution is obvious.

Give the smart phones to liberals.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 9:54:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Folks, seriously, it's the Guardian.

Quit clicking on the left wing tripe they publish.  It really isn't worth looking at.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quit clicking on the left wing tripe they publish.  It really isn't worth looking at.
View Quote
But we so enjoy being pissed off.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I love the Leftist's reaction to the RapeFest cited on Breitbart.  He's furious.....because this will just encourage right wingers to oppose Muslims immigration even more.

The victims?  Eh, tough shit.

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:18:31 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:18:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know mate.  Sorry to harsh your rage.  

If its any help, can I direct your attention to the contents of Washington DC?  Hopefully you should find some real good rage material there, and in abundant quantities.

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:19:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Nothing COC compliant to say.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:24:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well.... considering the "Left" runs Europe with an iron fist it is worth reading.  

I believe that Europe is beyond saving and the sole reason for that is the left and the idiots that reside in Europe.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:28:54 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

If its any help, can I direct your attention to the contents of Washington DC?  Hopefully you should find some real good rage material there, and in abundant quantities.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you.

Now, where was I?  Oh yeah...

Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:34:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
The solution is obvious.

Ban smartphones...
View Quote

I can think of a better solution....
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:36:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Ideology no matter what the cost. These people are downright frightening.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#40]
I'm going to guess that Gaby is so ugly that she doesn't need to worry about anyone wanting to rape her.
Link Posted: 1/8/2016 10:54:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Hopefully they'll soon have Gaby Hinsliff's stupid ass marching around in a burka.
Link Posted: 1/9/2016 1:28:32 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The solution is obvious.

Coming soon: Merkel-Telefon!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top