BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:36:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All nothing more than hot air.

Jeb / Jeb 2016.....let's make him President and Vice President.  He's our only hope.

He can't be both. So,his BFF Micheal Bloomberg can be his VP.

No not really just bored and stirring crap up!
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:39:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Good Lord people that don't support Trump are gullible.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good Lord Trump supporters are gullible.

Good Lord people that don't support Trump are gullible.

They're ready to throw the election to Hillary/Sanders because they're 100% certain that after Trump is elected he's going to turn full libtard and pass an AWB and go full steam ahead with an even more liberal agenda than Obama
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:40:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
His stance on the 2nd is what's going to get him elected.

The libtard/GOPe butthurt is going to be awesome.
View Quote

And half of GD
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I read somewhere that Yeb, Rubio and Fiorina are not gun owners. The other GOP contenders own guns.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:08:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And half of GD
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And half of GD

Half of GD opposes people carrying guns and supports "common sense" gun laws... So fuck 'em.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:09:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I read somewhere that Yeb, Rubio and Fiorina are not gun owners. The other GOP contenders own guns.
View Quote

Only Trump carries a gun, though.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:10:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Trump is the real deal.

Either get on board and support him or prepare for at least 4 years of Hitlery.

That is reality.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:15:06 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't think people buy that blame the gun so good for him pointing out the futility and grandstanding of this ineffective executive action.  None of the recent murderers had any legal problems buying a weapon.  If I were Trump I would have taken another shot at weak screening of immigrants as dangerous policy.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:17:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Half of GD opposes people carrying guns and supports "common sense" gun laws... So fuck 'em.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And half of GD

And who, pray tell, would they be?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:18:17 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Similar to McCain who played it off by saying "I was in the military, I know how to use a gun... I don't own any but I 'support the 2nd Amendment'".
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#11]
We all agree that Obama's Executive actions are infringements upon the 2nd Amendment.

But what does Trump mean by this?:

"I don't like anything having to do with changing our Second Amendment..."

Does he actually believe that Obama is "changing our Second Amendment" via executive order or regulations?   Does he have any understanding of the Constitution?    

And what is he babling about here?:

"We are closing places all over the world, all over the country they are closing -- but they are closing all over the world," he said. "Tremendous mental health problems -- nobody is doing anything about that."

Transcripts of Trump are priceless; they really highlight what a babbling clown he really is.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Trump is the real deal.

Either get on board and support him or prepare for at least 4 years of Hitlery.

That is reality.
View Quote

I've come to this realization. I think Trump is clown shoes, but he's the one we have to get behind to make sure Hillary doesn't get elected. For once, the Dems are divided and vulnerable. If the conservatives can get over themselves and rally around one candidate, we can keep the Dems out of the White House.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#13]
This is what I don't get about Trump supporters....

Trump said he was against Obama's plan to issue Executive Orders on guns.  What is so groundbreaking our earth-shattering about this?  

With the possible exception of Christie, I'm certain that every other candidate has the exact same position when it comes to EO's and guns...let alone 90% of the GOPe that you despise so much.  

This is news because you need it to validate your support of him.  There are plenty of candidates that you KNOW are against this plan to issue EOs.  Not because of interviews, but because of their principled stances taken in the past when it comes to the 2A
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Trump said he was against Obama's plan to issue Executive Orders on guns.  What is so groundbreaking our earth-shattering about this?  

With the possible exception of Christie, I'm certain that every other candidate has the exact same position when it comes to EO's and guns...let alone 90% of the GOPe that you despise so much.  

This is news because you need it to validate your support of him.  There are plenty of candidates that you KNOW are against this plan to issue EOs.  Not because of interviews, but because of their principled stances taken in the past when it comes to the 2A
View Quote

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders or regulations actually "change" the 2nd Amendment.  

What idiot could come to that conclusion?  How coud anyone be THAT ignorant of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:29:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders of regulation changes "change" the 2nd Amendment.   What idiot could come to that conclusion?  How coud anyone be THAT ignorant of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders of regulation changes "change" the 2nd Amendment.   What idiot could come to that conclusion?  How coud anyone be THAT ignorant of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:30:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders or regulations "change" the 2nd Amendment.  

What idiot could come to that conclusion?  How coud anyone be THAT ignorant of the Constitution and the 2nd Amendment?

Your eye rolling doesn't answer the question.    

Do YOU think Obama is changing the 2nd Amendment via executive order?    Trump does.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:39:25 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Do YOU think Obama is changing the 2nd Amendment via executive order?    Trump does.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders or regulations "change" the 2nd Amendment.  

Everything they do is an infringement on our God given right.

That is what he means in my opinion.

You spend too much time trying to pick apart every word from the man without hearing the message. You are so focused on the grass you can't see the lion about to devour you.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I don't.

But he says there are enough laws already and I agree. Ask Hillary or Bernie and they would say "I'd love to pass anything I could, up to and including abolishing the second amendment".

I swear, ARF would willingly torpedo a Republican candidate that wants to give away legal machine guns to everyone just because it makes them look smart and cool.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:46:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

If that was part of his platform he would win by a landslide of record proportions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

he should start every speech by promising to overturn every single thing obama did while in office...... starting with special prosecutors for errbody in the obama regime.  and they cant hide behind a presidential pardon either... because my first act will be to do a EO and strip everyone obama pardons... of their pardons.... and prosecute every single member of his presidency top to bottom we can attach a crime to.

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....

hold EVERYONE accountable.

If that was part of his platform he would win by a landslide of record proportions.

I'm down with it.  The whole tradition of letting former admins slide for openly breaking the law needs to end.  It would possibly curtail the untouchable attitude they operate with now.  Of course, I can also see it furthering the back room deal-making to set up elections...
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:52:53 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

but we know that he's really lying
about his 2nd amendment stance.

he only thinks the 2nd amendment is about hunting, because of his sons.

he was for gun control, and he's only saying what he needs to say, to get elected.

once elected, he'll be worse than clinton or sanders, in trying to get rid of guns.

you have to vote for sanders or clinton, to save the country next election
or at least that is what several of those obsessed with trump say....

and they are willing to go as far as use dishonesty and give up the RTKBA to keep Trump out of office too...

View Quote

That's all Politicians.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Except Trump seems to think that these Executive Orders or regulations actually "change" the 2nd Amendment.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If he were elected, isn't it already like what he does now? Appoint a cabinet who does know, they advise him, then he's the decider in chief?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:00:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Jan 2, 2016

"Not long after President Obama announced that he was considering taking executive action to tighten gun control laws, Donald Trump decried the idea, saying he didn't like the possibility of altering the Second Amendment.

"I don't like it," Trump told "Face the Nation" moderator John Dickerson in an interview to air Sunday on CBS. "I don't like anything having to do with changing our Second Amendment. We have plenty of rules and regulations."

The president, who renewed his push for gun control legislation after last month's deadly attack in San Bernardino, California, plans to meet with Attorney General Loretta Lynch on Monday to discuss options for strengthening firearm regulations.

-snip-

"All they want to do is blame the guns, and it's not the gun that pulls the trigger, so I don't like it," Trump added. "I don't like what he is doing."  "

[Excerpted]

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/Trump-slams-possible-Obama-executive-action-on-guns-364022441.html

View Quote

Amen.  

Trump's 2nd Amendment position is solid.    Trump/Cruz 2016.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:04:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

You spend too much time trying to pick apart every word from the man without hearing the message. You are so focused on the grass you can't see the lion about to devour you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I read his words, and I recognize ignorance.  His message is pandering.  His choice of words tips his hand.

Anyone with a true appreciation of the Constitution and the 2nd would NEVER choose those words.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:05:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

No. I don't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I don't.

How do YOU know this, but Trump does not?

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:08:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

If he were elected, isn't it already like what he does now? Appoint a cabinet who does know, they advise him, then he's the decider in chief?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When a man lacks core conservative principles, and clearly demonstrates an almost willful and fundamental ignorance of the US Constitution and 2nd Amendment...

...why would you be confident that his appointments and choices of advisors would be conservative or pro-gun?  
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:10:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I don't.

Don't know and, frankly, don't care. These are the candidates we have to choose from. I'm choosing the one that keeps Hillary out of the White House. The more we fight amongst ourselves, the better chance we give that bitch of winning.

If Trump's position is "Don't fuck with the 2A, we have enough laws as it is." He gets my support for that issue.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:11:54 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I am willing to bet Cruz carries one too.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:12:03 PM EDT
[#28]
They are all liars.

I'll pull the handle for whoever in in the R column come November. No choice.

My only question is, do I vote Bern in the primary to push against HRC?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Im still trying to figure out why this warrants breaking news here at GD

We have a presidential candidate who makes a statement that is remarkably similar to the positions of the entire Republican party and this causes his supporters to fawn all over him...yet again?

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:15:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Don't know and, frankly, don't care.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I don't.

And that is precisely why Trump will lose to Hillary.

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

We have a presidential candidate who makes a statement that is remarkably similar to the positions of the entire Republican party and this causes his supporters to fawn all over him...yet again?

View Quote

Let's be fair.   If Chris Christie made such a statement, we'd all know that he was full of shit, because he has a record of supporting Asault Weapons Bans.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:18:21 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Cruz 2016
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I don't.

Cruz 2016

I'd love to hear Cruz say "Don't fuck with the 2A, we have enough laws as it is." But, alas, there is silence...
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:19:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I'd love to hear Cruz say "Don't fuck with the 2A, we have enough laws as it is." But, alas, there is silence...
View Quote

You cant possibly be calling Cruz's credentials on the 2A into question, can you?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:22:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You cant possibly be calling Cruz's credentials on the 2A into question, can you?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. I'm saying at least Trump is saying something about Obama's overreach on guns. And it's getting criticized on ARF. Shocking...
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:23:40 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

he should start every speech by promising to overturn every single thing obama did while in office...... starting with special prosecutors for errbody in the obama regime.  and they cant hide behind a presidential pardon either... because my first act will be to do a EO and strip everyone obama pardons... of their pardons.... and prosecute every single member of his presidency top to bottom we can attach a crime to.

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....send irs officials to prison for abusing their jobs to target tea party groups, top to bottom.....  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

and as i said.... ill erase every single thing he did while in office..... deport those syrians, prosecute everyone on fast n furious, send hillary to prison for bengazi....send irs officials to prison for abusing their jobs to target tea party groups, top to bottom.....  

I'd pay money to watch if he brought people into the Oval Office and said "you're fired!".
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:26:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

No. I'm saying at least Trump is saying something about Obama's overreach on guns. And it's getting criticized on ARF. Shocking...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why do you think he was asked about it and not Cruz?  Because his statements today are a stark contrast to his prior beliefs  and if, God forbid, he gets to the general, they will be used against him.

As I mentioned before, from January-November of this year, Trump has had a combined 3.9 hours of news coverage on the big three networks.  Cruz has had a total of 7 minutes.  The media doesn't want people to hear what Cruz has to say

When the TV personality is the only one getting interviewed in the hopes that once again, he'll say something stupid, what do you expect to hear?

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Why do you think he was asked about it and not Cruz?  Because his statements today are a stark contrast to his prior beliefs  and if, God forbid, he gets to the general, they will be used against him.

As I mentioned before, from January-November of this year, Trump has had a combined 3.9 hours of news coverage on the big three networks.  Cruz has had a total of 7 minutes.  The media doesn't want people to hear what Cruz has to say

When the TV personality is the only one getting interviewed in the hopes that once again, he'll say something stupid, what do you expect to hear?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Keep ignoring the polling. It's bound to be a winning strategy, right?
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:30:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said anything about polling?  We were discussing your candidate's lack of understanding of the 2nd Amendment and how EO's work.

Perhaps you can pass this on to Trump....

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty," Cruz wrote to supporters in a fundraising email on Thursday, under the subject line "2nd Amendment against tyranny."
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right.  Seeing is believing.  Trump rally in Mobile, Alabama.

The guys who post a thousand miles an hour poohing Trump are not going to stop it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:36:09 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View Quote

because we have a person that is willing to talk about promoting and preserving the 2nd amendment, in most of the rallies that he does, instead of b.s. p.r.

"look at me at this campaign stop!

I'm shooting guns at this gun range.

Maybe this will get my street cred up with KY supporters"

where the only evidence one candidate had was photos from a ky shoot, shooting like a newbie/0girl, prior to announcing his campaign.

this v.s. multiple different events that show cruz shooting various things (though it looks like cruz is mostly a shotgun person).

and no, I am not aware of any photos of Trump shooting guns, publicly available, before you ask that question.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:37:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

I can only wish.

The GOPe deserves it
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:37:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz 2016

You can't be serious.  

Read Cruz's amicus brief that he wrote in support of Heller:   https://www.tedcruz.org/wp-content/uploads/pdf/Heller_Amicus_Brief.pdf

Not written by a ghost-writer, but by Cruz.  His demonstrate a deep and principled understanding and support for the 2nd Amendment.

Trump, on the other hand, demonstrates abosolute ignorance everytime he attempts to speak about the issue.  Such willful ignrance is almost insulting to the document.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:38:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Who said anything about polling?  We were discussing your candidate's lack of understanding of the 2nd Amendment and how EO's work.

"The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution isn't for just protecting hunting rights, and it's not only to safeguard your right to target practice. It is a Constitutional right to protect your children, your family, your home, our lives, and to serve as the ultimate check against governmental tyranny -- for the protection of liberty," Cruz wrote to supporters in a fundraising email on Thursday, under the subject line "2nd Amendment against tyranny."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You were talking about TV time and media. Trump's on the record now as saying there are enough laws in reference to guns.  I'm okay with the leading Republican candidate having that stance. It's a far fucking cry from anyone on the left.  ARF, apparently, is being bipolar again.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He's being criticized for demonstrating abject ignorance about the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:44:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
but we know that he's really lying about his 2nd amendment stance.

he only thinks the 2nd amendment is about hunting, because of his sons.

he was for gun control, and he's only saying what he needs to say, to get elected.

once elected, he'll be worse than clinton or sanders, in trying to get rid of guns.

you have to vote for sanders or clinton, to save the country next election

or at least that is what several of those obsessed with trump say....

and they are willing to go as far as use dishonesty and give up the RTKBA to keep Trump out of office too...

View Quote

True story.

It's the new conspiracy theory.  

It is a rare joy that I come to GD and don't see a thread representing a donation, or a statement made 20 years ago as the ultimate "aaah HAAAAH!" moment that is somehow going to disqualify him, and erode his support to nothing.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:47:15 PM EDT
[#46]
GOPe has been replaced with Vichy Republicans, btw.

Longer to type, but a little more accurate.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:47:38 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

because we have a person that is willing to talk about promoting and preserving the 2nd amendment, in most of the rallies that he does, instead of b.s. p.r.

where the only evidence one candidate had was photos from a ky shoot, shooting like a newbie/0girl, prior to announcing his campaign.

this v.s. multiple different events that show cruz shooting various things (though it looks like cruz is mostly a shotgun person).

and no, I am not aware of any photos of Trump shooting guns, publicly available, before you ask that question.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't give a shit if they ever shot or owned a gun.  I care about their position on the 2nd amendment

Read the Heller Amicus Brief.  Watch the Senate hearings where Cruz destroys Feinstein on Assault weapons and then compare that to Trump.  

Cruz has demonstrated more fidelity to the constitution and to the 2A then trump could possibly achieve in 100 interviews.

Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:49:09 PM EDT
[#48]
I think the Dems gotta love Trump being in first in the GOP polls. Guy is totally unelectable. He wins the primary and get ready for another 4 years of Dems.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:51:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He's being criticized for demonstrating abject ignorance about the 2nd Amendment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Meh. There's no point in arguing with you. I'll support whoever will keep the Dems out. Enjoy yourself.
Link Posted: 1/2/2016 6:54:42 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I think the Dems gotta love Trump being in first in the GOP polls. Guy is totally unelectable. He wins the primary and get ready for another 4 years of Dems.
View Quote

we need moderates like McCain and Dole and Romney.  Don't forget Ford.  Total moderate.

Ironically both W. and Reagan were considered "extreme"

Page / 9
Top Top