Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 5:57:52 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The incident involved a police officer shooting a private citizen.  Care to point out anything that indicates that was not the case?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
No, that is not the same thing as what happened aince the shooter was one of the privileged LE class.  

I edited my post above yours to add:

Something closer would be the "private citizen" came home and a suspected burglar was coming out of his house.  A vehicle chase ensued and the suspected burglar crashed.  The "private citizen" jumped out of his vehicle and approached the overturned vehicle.  The "private citizen heard movement in the vehicle and the "private citizen" drew his legally carried firearm.  The suspected burglar popped up and the "private citizen" accidentally discharged his firearm hitting the suspected burglar in the neck.  

So a police officer seeing a private citizen driving down the road is the same as a private citizen seeing a burglar exiting their home, ie. every private citizen has committed a crime in the eyes of the police officer.  Wow, that really does narrow it down as to why the prosecutor didn't go after the officer.  

I don't think you read the article.  

The incident involved a police officer shooting a private citizen.  Care to point out anything that indicates that was not the case?

Also, the part in red is what I was specifically responding to:  So a police officer seeing a private citizen driving down the road
is the same as a private citizen seeing a burglar exiting their home,
ie. every private citizen has committed a crime in the eyes of the
police officer.

Which is why I didn't think you read the article.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]

The shooting victim was either the driver or the passenger.  The officer witnessed the vehicle leaving a bar and then followed the vehicle.

A home owner usually has a decent idea of who is, and is not, supposed to be coming and going from their home.  

So, a private citizen driving down the road is viewed the same by a police officer as a person engaged in burglary of a home is to the private citizen home owner according to you.

Thank you for being honest about that.  No wonder shootings by officers rarely result in criminal or civil sanctions against the officer.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:12:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Just responding to your comment:

Quoted:

I don't recall anyone ever saying police and prosecutors are not complicit.  

It's Christmas though so in the spirit of the season feel free to show us an incident where a private citizen's first move after observing a wreck was to draw a weapon on someone crawling out of the wreck and shoot them and the prosecutor of the jurisdiction in which it  occurred just chalked it up as an accident.

View Quote

Considering you have yet to produce an incident where a private citizen shot someone for the act of crawling out of a wrecked vehicle the fact is you are not responding to my comment at all.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:15:40 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

The shooting victim was either the driver or the passenger.  The officer witnessed the vehicle leaving a bar and then followed the vehicle.

A home owner usually has a decent idea of who is, and is not, supposed to be coming and going from their home.  

So, a private citizen driving down the road is viewed the same by a police officer as a person engaged in burglary of a home is to the private citizen home owner according to you.

Thank you for being honest about that.  No wonder shootings by officers rarely result in criminal or civil sanctions against the officer.  

View Quote

The shooting victim was the driver.  

What did the officer actually witness?  He saw a Toyota Four-Runner speeding out of the Canteena Bar parking lot without headlights on.

The cop followed as the Toyota ran a red light and turned onto Pearson Road where the
driver, 26-year-old Andrew Thomas struck the median and flipped,
ejecting his 23-year-old wife Darien Ehorn from the vehicle.

You are not being honest about the circumstances.  FWIW, I don't support the officer, but the drunk driver isn't innocent either.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Considering you have yet to produce an incident where a private citizen shot someone for the act of crawling out of a wrecked vehicle the fact is you are not responding to my comment at all.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's Christmas though so in the spirit of the season feel free to show us an incident where a private citizen's first move after observing a wreck was to draw a weapon on someone crawling out of the wreck and shoot them and the prosecutor of the jurisdiction in which it  occurred just chalked it up as an accident.

I am not going to search the internet for an answer to your question.  I was just pointing out that the circumstances are different.  I realize you hate cops and have an axe to grind.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:19:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

What is "SOCMOB"?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"This shooting is not justified, but also not criminal."

Will they stick to that claim if one of theirs is gunned down getting out of a car?

What would the circumstances be?

"I was SOCMOB when he pulled up, looked directly at me, and began to exit his car, drawing his pistol as he did so. While he did not present an instantaneous threat of DF and was not a shootable fleeing felon under Garner, I drew my own gun, pointed it at his head, put my finger on the trigger and the gun somehow went off."

What is "SOCMOB"?

Standing On Corner Minding Own Business. Use it in a report. Sergeants love it.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:19:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
...b) Conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and present my findings to the prosecutor who can then read the many thousands of pages of case law and file the case at his leisure...

View Quote

Ya, that is certainly what happens.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:20:57 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will they stick to that claim if one of theirs is gunned down getting out of a car?

What would the circumstances be?

"I was SOCMOB when he pulled up, looked directly at me, and began to exit his car, drawing his pistol as he did so. While he did not present an instantaneous threat of DF and was not a shootable fleeing felon under Garner, I drew my own gun, pointed it at his head, put my finger on the trigger and the gun somehow went off."

What is "SOCMOB"?

I bet they do... LOL

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:28:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I am not going to search the internet for an answer to your question.  I was just pointing out that the circumstances are different.  I realize you hate cops and have an axe to grind.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

You aren't going to search the internet because there likely hasn't been an incident where a private citizen took it upon themselves to shoot someone crawling out of a vehicle they just watched turn over in the first place and damn sure isn't one where the prosecutor of the locality it occurred in blew it off.

Of course the circumstances are different, it was a police officer committing the act.  If a police officer isn't exempted by statute then lack of enforcement typically comes in to play.

Now, tell me why I should like this officer and all the officers who assisted him at the scene exactly?  Since you realize I hate the cops in this incident surely you should be able to clearly state why that view is wrong.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:37:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
You aren't going to search the internet because there likely hasn't been an incident where a private citizen took it upon themselves to shoot someone crawling out of a vehicle they just watched turn over in the first place and damn sure isn't one where the prosecutor of the locality it occurred in blew it off.

Of course the circumstances are different, it was a police officer committing the act.  If a police officer isn't exempted by statute then lack of enforcement typically comes in to play.

Now, tell me why I should like this officer and all the officers who assisted him at the scene exactly?  Since you realize I hate the cops in this incident surely you should be able to clearly state why that view is wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, I m not going to search the internet because I don't want to.  I have no idea if there are any incidents out there as you have described.

I can 't tell you who to like or not like.  I don't think that my opinion will matter much anyway.    I am pretty sure that no one posting in the thread defends the cop or even likes him.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#11]
Saw the post last week, didn't watch the video till now. He drew,fired, reholstered pretty flawless. Looks like murder to me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:40:19 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Saw the post last week, didn't watch the video till now. He drew,fired, reholstered pretty flawless. Looks like murder to me.
View Quote
Not going to trust your judgement!  Ha!

ETA:  Another reason why first impressions on UoF are usually wrong.  If you would have read the article you would have known that the suspect lived and wasn't killed.  

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:53:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

When did the shooter assist the injured woman?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So not only did they try to execute the driver but they rendered zero aid to the passenger as she lay there bleeding out.

Welp, there goes the argument that this was done out of rage at a drunk that just killed a presumably innocent passenger. Also going to be a hell of a defense if the driver goes to trial for vehicular manslaughter.

They tried to kill one person and stood back while another died. Real classy.

That is some straight up 3rd world type shit right there.

Other than maintain her airway, which they apparently did, what aid would you want a first responder to do to a victim of major mechanical trauma?  There isn't much you can do for someone in the middle of the road when they are "bleeding out" internally.

Watch the video
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was a lot of things, but it 100% was not murder
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 7:13:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Accidental my ass. That was textbook. Guy needs to burn.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 7:57:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

ETA:  Another reason why first impressions on UoF are usually wrong.  If you would have read the article you would have known that the suspect lived and wasn't killed.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fine it was attempted murder.  And anyone not a cop who saw it knows it too.

Txl
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Txl
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Txl

What's your point?

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 8:19:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Looks like 2 shots to me.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 8:54:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
No, I m not going to search the internet because I don't want to.  I have no idea if there are any incidents out there as you have described.

I can 't tell you who to like or not like.  I don't think that my opinion will matter much anyway.    I am pretty sure that no one posting in the thread defends the cop or even likes him.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah just did a search and no such luck.  Only a police officer has shot someone exiting an over turned vehicle.  

Don't sell yourself short officer!!  Instead of browbeating me for holding a negative opinion of the shooter and his komeraden(and their colleagues making news around the country for similar incidents) why don't you tell me why I should adore and support them for these incidents?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:00:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Watch the video
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So not only did they try to execute the driver but they rendered zero aid to the passenger as she lay there bleeding out.

Welp, there goes the argument that this was done out of rage at a drunk that just killed a presumably innocent passenger. Also going to be a hell of a defense if the driver goes to trial for vehicular manslaughter.

They tried to kill one person and stood back while another died. Real classy.

That is some straight up 3rd world type shit right there.

Other than maintain her airway, which they apparently did, what aid would you want a first responder to do to a victim of major mechanical trauma?  There isn't much you can do for someone in the middle of the road when they are "bleeding out" internally.

Watch the video

So when people are picking up brass at the range, they aren't just doing it for reloading or to clean up, they are actually giving life saving first aid to someone.  Fascinating, I will never look at clean up after a match in quite the same way again.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:17:16 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Nah just did a search and no such luck.  Only a police officer has shot someone exiting an over turned vehicle.  

Don't sell yourself short officer!!  Instead of browbeating me for holding a negative opinion of the shooter and his komeraden(and their colleagues making news around the country for similar incidents) why don't you tell me why I should adore and support them for these incidents?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, OK then.  

Why should I tell you to adore them?  You can believe anything you want.  The bad cops - I don't care what happens to them.   If you want to go after them, go.  Have fun.    

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 9:55:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well, OK then.  

Why should I tell you to adore them?  You can believe anything you want.  The bad cops - I don't care what happens to them.   If you want to go after them, go.  Have fun.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, OK then.  

And yet here you are ragging on me since I do not approve of what was done by this officer, his komeraden, and their good friend the local prosecutor.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:24:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
And yet here you are ragging on me since I do not approve of what was done by this officer, his komeraden, and their good friend the local prosecutor.
View Quote

No, liebchen, You are ragged upon because you attach significance to using words that look almost like German.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:31:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

What did the officer actually witness?  He saw a Toyota Four-Runner speeding out of the Canteena Bar parking lot without headlights on.

The cop followed as the Toyota ran a red light and turned onto Pearson Road where the driver, 26-year-old Andrew Thomas struck the median and flipped, ejecting his 23-year-old wife Darien Ehorn from the vehicle.

You are not being honest about the circumstances.  FWIW, I don't support the officer, but the drunk driver isn't innocent either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The cop followed as the Toyota ran a red light and turned onto Pearson Road where the driver, 26-year-old Andrew Thomas struck the median and flipped, ejecting his 23-year-old wife Darien Ehorn from the vehicle.

Really?  The officer knew who was driving, that the driver was in fact drunk, and the person climbing out of the wreck was in fact the driver when he pulled the trigger?

How am I not being honest about the circumstances exactly?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:34:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

No, liebchen, You are ragged upon because you attach significance to using words that look almost like German.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I goofed a vowel!  Kameraden!  Now why would anyone take offense at US police officers associates being referred to as kameraden?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:35:38 PM EDT
[#26]
I have not read any justification for the officer's decision to pull the pistol and point it at the victim, based on what the officer knew at the time.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:40:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have not read any justification for the officer's decision to pull the pistol and point it at the victim, based on what the officer knew at the time.
View Quote

The police officer didn't recognize the dude crawling out of the wreck as as a fellow officer so that should be justification enough.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:52:30 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The police officer didn't recognize the dude crawling out of the wreck as as a fellow officer so that should be justification enough.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I miss the days when trolls were witty and entertaining
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 10:58:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
That was cold.  Drew, fired, holstered and went on about his biz...  Fuck 'em.  Feed him to the wolves.
View Quote

Ain't gonna happen...they cleared him of wrong doing.
next issue...!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:02:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did I say that was not true?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:03:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The driver performed a homicide. He killed his wife.

The driver is alive.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Cop performed homicide.  Next case please...

The driver is alive.

clap...clap...clap...clap
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:07:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Impressions: Cop got trigger happy and shot the guy, most likely on accident. With the speed it all happened he probably went into fight mode as soon as it looked like home-skillet was trying to bolt from the scene. Pulled his gun to tell him to stop but reflex pulled the trigger.

Thoughts: The man and woman in that car were flying at a high speed at night with no headlights on, the fact that they didn't plow into an innocent person is the silver lining to all of this....too bad they both weren't killed in that wreck. Now the tax payers have to pay for veggie mcveggerson for the rest of his sad life. Probably some tweakers or drunks.
View Quote

Thankfully you are not in charge of us...
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:11:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is overreaching oafishness grounds for a ban?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:11:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Quite a story bro...want a cookie?

Wow, you've "come upon a couple vehicle accidents."  Want a cookie?  Were you the police, actively chasing those vehicles?  Nope, so your comment is meaningless.  You weren't there to take anybody's freedom or defend yourself from the suspects at the termination of a pursuit.

You, and those like you, act as though LEOs here have to come with sharpened knives every time a cop fucks up.  Not my monkey, and not my circus.  The DA of his county made his decision.  Don't like it, let him know.  

There are so many factors we don't know without getting access to the full investigation that knowing the officer's state of mind isn't possible.  It could have been completely premeditated long before the pursuit.  Maybe he knew the guy.  Maybe he was so outraged about the female being ejected and obviously DRT, that he quickly decided to kill the driver.  Maybe it's just like I speculated - maybe he was overwhelmed by the situation and couldn't function properly.  Maybe, maybe, maybe.  Without all of the facts, I wouldn't feel comfortable coming to any conclusions.  BTW, that's what I used to do when I investigated officer-involved shootings and present the findings to the DA where I work.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obviously too keyed up to function properly.  Very disturbing not to have said anything for so long after he shot home boy.

No more LE for him.

Are you trolling tying to get a cop hater banned or are you really that willing to overlook the attempted murder of a human because the (failed) murderer was wearing a uniform?

"Too keyed up to function."  Really.

I've come up on a couple vehicle accidents (not a cop) and at no point did I draw down in case a crash survivor exited the vehicle and made a move on me.  

Did the guy make a furtive movement that justified drawing much less shooting without any verbal exchange?

Quite a story bro...want a cookie?

Wow, you've "come upon a couple vehicle accidents."  Want a cookie?  Were you the police, actively chasing those vehicles?  Nope, so your comment is meaningless.  You weren't there to take anybody's freedom or defend yourself from the suspects at the termination of a pursuit.

You, and those like you, act as though LEOs here have to come with sharpened knives every time a cop fucks up.  Not my monkey, and not my circus.  The DA of his county made his decision.  Don't like it, let him know.  

There are so many factors we don't know without getting access to the full investigation that knowing the officer's state of mind isn't possible.  It could have been completely premeditated long before the pursuit.  Maybe he knew the guy.  Maybe he was so outraged about the female being ejected and obviously DRT, that he quickly decided to kill the driver.  Maybe it's just like I speculated - maybe he was overwhelmed by the situation and couldn't function properly.  Maybe, maybe, maybe.  Without all of the facts, I wouldn't feel comfortable coming to any conclusions.  BTW, that's what I used to do when I investigated officer-involved shootings and present the findings to the DA where I work.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:14:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Wait the driver died? Disclaimer: Im assuming the guy who got shot was the driver.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:18:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Wait the driver died?
View Quote

That's what the OP updated.  Lots of high-priced real estate in the neck.  Could have got infected/pneumonia/etc.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:20:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

That's what the OP updated.  Lots of high-priced real estate in the neck.  Could have got infected/pneumonia/etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wait the driver died?

Still cant believe the officer isnt charged with anything. It should atleast be negligent homicide or some type of manslaughter.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Still a good shoot!  

Wonder if we will be seeing more of these in the future?  Perhaps an El Presidente drill on a passenger van?
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:25:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Still a good shoot!  

Wonder if we will be seeing more of these in the future?  Perhaps an El Presidente drill on a passenger van?
View Quote

Can you edit video? You should make a slow motion animated gif of the shooting. I still think it looks like 2 shots.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:25:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Does look like he was surprised the gun went off, but that type of "accident" should result in permanent lack of a job in law enforcement. These are lives we're talking about.
View Quote

This.  The cop visibly jumped when the gun fired, indicating he was surprised by it.  Though I believe it was an accident, and does not indicate intentional murder, he should still be charged with manslaughter (guy is still alive, cop should be charged for the attempted cover-up).  Any non-LEO would have been charged for accidently shooting someone in the neck.  

But as the saying goes, some are more equal than others.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that about to change?

Roy
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

This.  The cop visibly jumped when the gun fired, indicating he was surprised by it.  Though I believe it was an accident, and does not indicate intentional murder, he should still be charged with manslaughter.  Any non-LEO would have been charged for accidently shooting someone in the neck.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Does look like he was surprised the gun went off, but that type of "accident" should result in permanent lack of a job in law enforcement. These are lives we're talking about.

This.  The cop visibly jumped when the gun fired, indicating he was surprised by it.  Though I believe it was an accident, and does not indicate intentional murder, he should still be charged with manslaughter.  Any non-LEO would have been charged for accidently shooting someone in the neck.  

He didn't jump, he simply stopped walking.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:32:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is that about to change?

Roy
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that about to change?

Roy

Why would it?  If he was good when the guy was alive he is still good now.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

watch his shoulders, he is clearly startled by the discharge, indicating it was not intentional.  I still think he should see prison time for his negligence and attempted cover-up.  As well as lose any immunity from a law suit.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:49:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Obviously too keyed up to function properly.  Very disturbing not to have said anything for so long after he shot home boy.

No more LE for him.

Are you trolling tying to get a cop hater banned or are you really that willing to overlook the attempted murder of a human because the (failed) murderer was wearing a uniform?

"Too keyed up to function."  Really.

I've come up on a couple vehicle accidents (not a cop) and at no point did I draw down in case a crash survivor exited the vehicle and made a move on me.  

Did the guy make a furtive movement that justified drawing much less shooting without any verbal exchange?

Well aren't you the special snowflake! Cop comes up to the wreck, cop draws, cop shoots man climbing out the window, dude falls back into smoldering car, cop calmly looks for brass and forgets to mention that he popped off a round or two. Anyone one of us swinging dicks do something like that and we're gonna live with bubba the rest of our lives!!!!
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:51:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

watch his shoulders, he is clearly startled by the discharge, indicating it was not intentional.  I still think he should see prison time for his negligence and attempted cover-up.  As well as lose any immunity from a law suit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't see any jump, but lots of people flinch.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:51:52 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cop performed homicide.  Next case please...

The driver is alive.

Not any more.

Read the OP.

He's dead, Jim.

Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:52:41 PM EDT
[#49]
I can't believe anyone would call this a justified shoot.  Even if he INTENDED to shoot him, he totlly fucked it all up after the shooting.

I think he drew and accidentally(negligently) shot the gun off, and THOUGHT the rounds didn't hit the guy.  Instead of telling a supervisor he fucked up, he likely thought he could cover his tracks until he realized he had actually hit the guy.  

The ONLY way this guy should NOT be facing charges is if he immidiately realized he fucked up and tried to render aid and notified others of his major fuck up.  Even then it's a FAR stretch!

And if I was in the situation and "accidentally" shot the guy and handled it the way he did, I would EXPECT to get charged with a crime.
Link Posted: 12/19/2015 11:58:20 PM EDT
[#50]
A cop in Ottawa Hills OH near Toledo did almost this exact thing and went to jail. How is it not manslaughter? Not killing someone on purpose doesn't mean it's ok.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top