Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2015 3:53:55 PM EDT
This is a very insightful examination of why the media hate Trump. Well worth the read.

One tidbit for the hand wringers.

You Republicans, you can denounce Trump all day, all week, all month, and the Democrat Party and the media are still gonna say you laid the table for it. You can condemn Trump all you want, but it is not going to buy you any love or respect or admiration from the Drive-By Media and the Democrats.
View Quote

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/08/how_donald_trump_plays_the_media

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:07:25 PM EDT
[#1]
he'srightyouknow.jpg
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 4:21:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
he'srightyouknow.jpg
View Quote

Rush and Drudge both clearly like what Trump is saying. This is why the media has been slinging stones at both of them for 20 years, even longer with Rush. The media knows that a lie said in unison is more powerful, but Drudge and Rush disrupt their agenda, so they lose a vital weapon in their propaganda machine, the illusion of consensus.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:27:09 PM EDT
[#3]
FPNI.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This is a very insightful examination of why the media hate Trump. Well worth the read.

One tidbit for the hand wringers.

You Republicans, you can denounce Trump all day, all week, all month, and the Democrat Party and the media are still gonna say you laid the table for it. You can condemn Trump all you want, but it is not going to buy you any love or respect or admiration from the Drive-By Media and the Democrats.
View Quote

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/12/08/how_donald_trump_plays_the_media

View Quote

Trump as hit a nerve and people like that he is upfront on what he wants.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:31:57 PM EDT
[#5]
It also will not help with the base.  I am the base and the Republican party has failed to oppose terrible policies by the muslim Kenyan.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:33:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It also will not help with the base.  I am the base and the Republican party has failed to oppose terrible policies by the muslim Kenyan.
View Quote

What?  Do you mean it will help?  The first part of your post doesn't match the second.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

They haven't done a goddam thing.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 6:35:46 PM EDT
[#8]
yep.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
He did an interview with Barbara WaWa today and from the clips on ABC news held his own great and is sticking to his guns!  Don't know when the interview is to be aired since I thought she had fully retired.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 7:48:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The entire reason Trump has traction.  The GOPe created him.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:01:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
he'srightyouknow.jpg
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
He did an interview with Barbara WaWa today and from the clips on ABC news held his own great and is sticking to his guns!  Don't know when the interview is to be aired since I thought she had fully retired.
View Quote

MSM is in full panic.  they are flinging everything they can at the Trump juggernaut ....even pulling out ancient weaponry such as the WaWa 109  (I think missle nomenclature has something to do with age).

The just can't seem to find the "undocumented Asiatic railroad worker" in his armor.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:07:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#15]
IBTRH...

Eric  
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:11:24 PM EDT
[#16]
I caught that today. I think Rush misses the mark on some issues, but I was laughing my ass off right with him.

Trump has the whole establishment chasing their tails. I don't know how everyone isn't loving it. Trying to play buddy-buddy with the media will kill you. Look at John McStain. The guy was the media darling till the general election.

Apologies are the kiss of death. Look at all the people who apologized and then still got thrown out on their asses.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#17]
The GOPe is angry they can't buy Trump.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:18:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If Romney won in 2012 I highly doubt Trump would be running now....
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Liberals where I work are grumbling at it. They forget that they are infidels and there is no kumbaya.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:19:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
he'srightyouknow.jpg
View Quote

ETA Stacy Dash would probably also agree.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:22:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Trump is doing a good job as a reality TV performer.

Arfcom has a well-documented miserable track record of understanding what it takes for a candidate to get elected in this country.

Playing to the far-right (who is committed to vote Republican anyway) worked so well in the ;last two Presidential elections.  Folks here KNEW that Palin was the greatest candidate to ever sit on a ticket.  She had rousing words for the conservative base.

Someone remind me how the last two elections turned out - and why Republican candidates lost.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:27:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Speaking of propaganda did you see the end piece on NBC nightly news? Tom Brokaw's little commentary would have made Goebbels proud.

Soldier's graves, comparisons to the Japanese internment in WWII (they didnt mention a democrat, FDR, ordered it) Hitler's persecution of the Jews, Jim Crow laws (another legacy of the democrats), and the final blurb about a Muslim soldier's grave in Arlington.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:27:38 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Arfcom has a well-documented miserable track record of understanding what it takes for a candidate to get elected in this country.

Playing to the far-right (who is committed to vote Republican anyway) worked so well in the ;last two Presidential elections.  Folks here KNEW that Palin was the greatest candidate to ever sit on a ticket.  She had rousing words for the conservative base.

Someone remind me how the last two elections turned out - and why Republican candidates lost.
View Quote

Do you think Romney and McCain were "far right?" Get back to me once the R's nominate someone "far right."
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:30:56 PM EDT
[#24]
I suppose the same could be said for Muslims.  No matter how much they speak out against the violent radicals people will still cry about how "no Muslims are denouncing the terrorists."  Same goes for the NRA; no matter how long nor how consistently we demand that existing gun laws be enforced, the left will continue to insist we're in favor of lax laws.
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#25]
You would never know this by watching his news channel!  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rupert-murdoch-trumps-immigration-stance-846983
Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:36:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

They fucking empowered him.  They rolled over and splayed their legs.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:37:33 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Do you think Romney and McCain were "far right?" Get back to me once the R's nominate someone "far right."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

No - they were right.  But that is who their failed message was crafted for.

Link Posted: 12/8/2015 8:38:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

I caught that today. I think Rush misses the mark on some issues, but I was laughing my ass off right with him.

Trump has the whole establishment chasing their tails. I don't know how everyone isn't loving it. Trying to play buddy-buddy with the media will kill you. Look at John McStain. The guy was the media darling till the general election.

Apologies are the kiss of death. Look at all the people who apologized and then still got thrown out on their asses.
View Quote

Yup.  Own it and the room.  

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:52:12 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
You would never know this by watching his news channel!  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/rupert-murdoch-trumps-immigration-stance-846983
View Quote

I wonder how many here understand the significance of this? It is, without a doubt, and official blink from the GOP establishment. They might hate him, but they fear irrelevancy even more. Expect more elites to grudgingly accept patriotic immigration reform.

But my hope is that Trump rebukes them all. My hope is that Trump, once elected, methodically purges every phony conservative out of power.

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:57:31 AM EDT
[#30]
There will be more muslim terrorist attacks here before the convention. If anything those will give Trump more traction.

I'll vote for him if he's the nominee but I won't like it.

Cruz 2016!

FBHO
Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:57:53 AM EDT
[#31]
I LMAO at the first thing he said Tuesday:  "So is Loretta Lynch going to prosecute Trump for saying he wants to bar Muslims from entry into the US?"

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 12:58:01 AM EDT
[#32]
Same thing with McCain.  He pandered to the media and the left all through the primaries and of course he was still demonized as a right wing nutjob.   Despite the fact most conservatives couldn't stand him either

Link Posted: 12/9/2015 1:34:29 AM EDT
[#33]
Meh,  he is just starting with an attention-grabbing extreme position from which a "compromise" would be an acceptable outcome.  

The tactic works for dems

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Top Top