Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:50:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I didn't realize this was a contest, I'll mark that in my notes.
I thought yall said I needed asbestos britches, ain't even felt a desert breeze round here yet
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:55:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Humm made it to pg3

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:57:28 AM EDT
[#3]
What's the best steakhouse in Hammermill TX?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:57:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I didn't realize this was a contest, I'll mark that in my notes.
I thought yall said I needed asbestos britches, ain't even felt a desert breeze round here yet
View Quote

You're still doing it wrong. Here let me show you. Should have been:

Page 3
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:00:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

<snip>

Ah, well until pointed out I had only seen the general forum, not the ar15 build your own one, so I figured general was the best starting place

87 times out of 100 that's the best place to start for quick pointers
Even if thin skins gotta pepper their angus
View Quote

Busted....

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:00:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Never heard of hammer mill, live in Benbrook, don't even think that's a town
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:01:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Busted....

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

Ah, well until pointed out I had only seen the general forum, not the ar15 build your own one, so I figured general was the best starting place

Busted....

Or I ripped off the three posts earlier mentioning it, originality is overrated some times
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:02:37 AM EDT
[#8]
NorCal is the knight who says NI!

Or, You shall not pass!

Those may be poor analogies though.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:03:32 AM EDT
[#9]
OP, ever been in the shower and felt the need to waffle stomp a turd?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Or I ripped off the three posts earlier mentioning it, originality is overrated some times
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

Busted....

Don't really know or care either way, just fuckin with ya.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:05:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

View Quote

I'm sure he watching & doing homework.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:05:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

View Quote

I shall bring him to his knees, it, it, it, it, it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:08:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Is it really so often someone trolls you guys in GD? I had enough of a pain in the ass figuring out how to get an ISP address to register for this site
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:09:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:13:00 AM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:25:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

All he would have to do is contact me and I'm sure all my other info would be easily ascertained from that point
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:29:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

All he would have to do is contact me and I'm sure all my other info would be easily ascertained from that point
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

That's not what NorCal wants to know
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:29:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Is it really so often someone trolls you guys in GD? I had enough of a pain in the ass figuring out how to get an ISP address to register for this site
View Quote

GD 'ers are so they actually troll themselves

You must have large hands if you shoot a cz97b. That being said if you ever get to PA you should swing by, I've got some awesome model trains. Oh and bring a cooler, I have a bunch of imitation crab meat you can take home with you
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:30:35 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You must have large hands if you shoot a cz97b. That being said if you ever get to PA you should swing by, I've got some awesome model trains. Oh and bring a cooler, I have a bunch of imitation crab meat I'm you can take home with you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You must have large hands if you shoot a cz97b. That being said if you ever get to PA you should swing by, I've got some awesome model trains. Oh and bring a cooler, I have a bunch of imitation crab meat I'm you can take home with you

Are you gonna play with the trains?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:32:28 AM EDT
[#20]
welcome from a fellow N TX arfcommer.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:32:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You must have large hands if you shoot a cz97b. That being said if you ever get to PA you should swing by, I've got some awesome model trains. Oh and bring a cooler, I have a bunch of imitation crab meat you can take home with you
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A power crystal and a fruit plate would be nice.

No homo.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:33:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

No homo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No homo.

Don't forget the paper plates.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:34:25 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Surprisingly I am headed to Carlisle PA right now, and to me the cz is no more unwieldy than a 1911 in my hands, but the contouring and magazine design seem to be the main culprits to that.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:35:15 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

Then what does he want?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:35:56 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Then what does he want?
View Quote

your stance on swedish fish.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:37:01 AM EDT
[#26]
He works in mysterious ways.

Some say it's science.

Some say it's instinct.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:44:44 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then what does he want?

I am neutral
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:47:37 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have a fridge in the truck and are they HO tracks? If so your a cheap bastard and you should feel bad, real men are O type only
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:01:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I have a fridge in the truck and are they HO tracks? If so your a cheap bastard and you should feel bad, real men are O type only
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:01:18 AM EDT
[#30]
What kind of cookies do you like to snack on in the shower?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:04:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like that to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What? I'm already on my way to PA
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:12:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Then what does he want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

Then what does he want?

You already peppered it.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:13:06 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Since you're a good sport I'lll let you play monster and stomp around and kick the trains. You can't break any though, they're my sons
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:15:51 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Since you're a good sport I'lll let you play monster and stomp around and kick the trains. You can't break any though, they're my sons
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is one named Lionel
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:19:33 AM EDT
[#35]
THKhazper

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#36]

Shows broken image
Edit: don't ask don't tell saved general Mattis from such a moment as this, perhaps you should implement the same rule
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:26:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Is one named Lionel
View Quote

The trains or my sons?

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Shows broken image

Edit: don't ask don't tell saved general Mattis from such a moment as this, perhaps you should implement the same rule
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Shows broken image

He's invited you to fuck his sister.  Be careful...

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:28:37 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

The trains or my sons?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is one named Lionel

The trains or my sons?

Both
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:30:03 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shows broken image

he declined.  I'm done.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:30:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shows broken image

Invited? If someone invites me to the bar I've already been to 40 times, does it even count as an invite anymore?
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 3:31:08 AM EDT
[#42]
Double post again
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 11:55:54 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Invited? If someone invites me to the bar I've already been to 40 times, does it even count as an invite anymore?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shows broken image

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 12:11:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Then what does he want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or, You shall not pass!

Then what does he want?

The sound you make when he locks your account.
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 1:17:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Well in glad I seem familiar then, hiyo titanium
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Familiar how?

I own page 2.

Only arfcommers talk like that

Anyone who has been around here for a very long time remembers Titanium Tits...thanks, the Clue is dutifully noted.  

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:12:13 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Anyone who has been around here for a very long time remembers Titanium Tits...thanks, the Clue is dutifully noted.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Familiar how?

I own page 2.

Only arfcommers talk like that

Your clue is a falsehood, hi yo titanium is a quote from an article I showed a friend of mine when he used to poke fun at my old Marlin
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:14:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
 The sound you make when he locks your account.
View Quote

That sounds terrible, let's hope this doesn't happen, I'm just starting to like it here
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:17:10 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
You had me at "Honey Badger" lower  

Welcome!
View Quote

This indeed!
Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:21:53 PM EDT
[#49]
OP still here. OK you passed. Passed the test.

Link Posted: 11/29/2015 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Just wanted to introduce myself, and open myself up to some pointers, and maybe some advice on what does or doesn't work
View Quote

Going to open yourself up to a lot of things in GD.  Stay strong.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top