Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/28/2015 10:30:36 AM EDT
I have shot at several ranges up and down the east coast and most were safe and well run. The two best were Knights trail park in Venice, Fl and NRA hq range. You screw up there and they are on you asap. Some of the not for mention ranges west of the Mississippi are kinda loose with the rules. I get swept most every time I go or people handling firearms behind the line. WTF, over? So what makes your chosen range worth the trip and how safe is it?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:33:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Couple of rich and vibrants chootin their Tec9, gangsta style, across their lane to my target.  Their gat jammed about every round or two as well, lol.  I went ahead and told the guys up front and they kicked them out.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Sand Springs Sportsmen's Club, one of  the oldest "private" gun ranges in the country. About 15 years ago:

Some goat-ass fuqqing, redneck, meth-mouth, Fudd was out there shooting (shooting at, hitting nothing) skeet with a duck gun and he was holding past the skeet houses, shooting past the foul lines and he PEPPERED my showroom restored 1968 Cougar with 2 semi-auto blasts of #8 birdshot. (Boom!-Boom!-Boom!-Boom!-Boom!-miss-miss-miss-miss-miss!)

I was standing on the rifle range when I heard the pellets bouncing off of the tin roof over the firing line and also hitting car parked nearby and I shouted to the skeet range, "HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE! You're hitting me and my car in the parking lot!"

Asswipe's reply: "Move your fuqqing car, asshole!" and he went right on shooting #8 birsdhshot from 100+ yards away.

This was the only time I can ever recall pointing a rifle at someone when my life didn't really depend on it. I was holding a fully-loaded AR-15 (I guess Assclown could have stung me with birdshot...while I was unloading a 30-round mag of green tips into his rapidly cooling corpse.)

I stepped behind a big pecan tree and took aim straight at said assclown, and ordered him to drop your weapon or I'll drop your ass! . He got the hint REALLY quickly, threw his shotgun into his car and took off. I later reported the whole thing to the club board and found out he wasn't even a member at the club. He had just stolen another member's gate code and entered without a membership.

...still didn't get my car fixed. I had to have the hood repainted and paid for it myself.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#3]
My range is so private that shooting there is an invitation only affair.  I don't see how people can stand to shoot with the unwashed masses at public ranges.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#4]
My club is pretty nice.   Nice setup, no silly magazine capacity limits, but the thing I love the most is that they do monitor the goings on, but they'll leave you the fuck alone once you visit a few times and not act like an ass.

Other ranges, especially out west, just assume you've never shot a gun before and are one fart away from shooting everyone and everything.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Nothing bad at the FOP range other than the observation that a S&W 500 is pretty fucking loud, even two seats away.

I like this range and have long  recouped the price of the Associate Membership.

Going either today or tomorrow, in fact.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:03:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Was at a central FL public range shooting my ARs.  Guy shooting handguns in the pistol area asks if I had any spare .223 that he could have, he wanted to test out his new modification to his AR, but didnt have time to stop by wal mart on the way to the range.  I had some extra loose rounds so I said sure.

He pulls an AR out of the back of his car, loads a few rounds and fires off a Full Auto Burst without really aiming, pretty sure at least one went over the berm.

I said "wow that's neat" packed my shit and GTFO'd.

I was not about to question or find out if that was or was not a legal NFA item.  Obvious indicators would point to no.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:06:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I've been to ranged in Arizona and Illinois and have honestly never really seen any total idiots shooting.
The worst thing that I was around, I didn't even see, my dad saw it. It was at Ben Avery in AZ. Some kids were shooting pistols while their dad and his buddy were probably 15 feet behind them talking and not paying attention while the kids were waving the pistols around, sweeping everyone and the range officer ran down the line screaming at them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:10:27 AM EDT
[#8]
I get swept every time I go to the public SGL's. A bunch of fudds sighting in their hunting rifles.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Used to love when this little old man would show up with his .454 Casul.  this guy was like 5'2" at the most and was probably in his late 80's. We would all stop shooting and just watch in amazement. He would back his truck up to the bench at the end. Put out a single target at 7 yards. Then empty that beast hitting bullseye with slow controlled fire. Walk out retrieve his target, reload his gun and drive off.

It was good stuff.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:18:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sand Springs Sportsmen's Club, one of  the oldest "private" gun ranges in the country. About 15 years ago:

Some goat-ass fuqqing, redneck, meth-mouth, Fudd was out there shooting (shooting at, hitting nothing) skeet with a duck gun and he was holding past the skeet houses, shooting past the foul lines and he PEPPERED my showroom restored 1968 Cougar with 2 semi-auto blasts of #8 birdshot. (Boom!-Boom!-Boom!-Boom!-Boom!-miss-miss-miss-miss-miss!)

I was standing on the rifle range when I heard the pellets bouncing off of the tin roof over the firing line and also hitting car parked nearby and I shouted to the skeet range, "HOLD YOUR FIRE! HOLD YOUR FIRE! You're hitting me and my car in the parking lot!"

Asswipe's reply: "Move your fuqqing car, asshole!" and he went right on shooting #8 birsdhshot from 100+ yards away.

This was the only time I can ever recall pointing a rifle at someone when my life didn't really depend on it. I was holding a fully-loaded AR-15 (I guess Assclown could have stung me with birdshot...while I was unloading a 30-round mag of green tips into his rapidly cooling corpse.)

I stepped behind a big pecan tree and took aim straight at said assclown, and ordered him to drop your weapon or I'll drop your ass! . He got the hint REALLY quickly, threw his shotgun into his car and took off. I later reported the whole thing to the club board and found out he wasn't even a member at the club. He had just stolen another member's gate code and entered without a membership.

...still didn't get my car fixed. I had to have the hood repainted and paid for it myself.
View Quote

Damn glad shooting is illegal here in NY
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:18:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

You were gonna kill someone for peppering your car?  
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:19:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My range is so private that shooting there is an invitation only affair.  I don't see how people can stand to shoot with the unwashed masses at public ranges.
View Quote

I have no choice. Even if I could afford a membership at the only private shooting club here, they're a fuddish affair that really is only a fancy trap range.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:21:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Threads like these make me appreciate having my own range.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:22:14 AM EDT
[#14]
I was in the lane next to a father attempting to teach his 9ish year old son how to shoot. All he had with him was a 12 gauge pump gun. He sent his target out to 25 yards and filled it with buckshot. Then he reloaded the shotgun and handed it to the boy. Do just like daddy did, son. Well, the little guy hit the armor plates on the roof 3 times (each shot more reluctant than the last) before dad said "lower" and the next shot took the target hanger completely off of the trolley in an impressive shower of sparks. They then packed up in a hurry and left.

All I could think is that kid is ruined on firearms.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shooting at my car? Probably not... My car with me in it? Yeah, we might exchange fire.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sort of similar. only I shoot on BLM land. More of the wild west when it comes to safety, but I can also choose where I set up and run drills where a public or private range would have a conniption fit and maybe even call the cops.

So while I am in the realm of possibility of encountering the "unwashed masses" I also have a lot more latitude in where I shoot and the level of security I am comfortable with.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#17]
I've got the bad stories, like everyone else. But OP said "observations".
Has anyone noticed or is it just me, that if you shoot anything bigger than a pop gun, especially at the pistol line everybody thinks it's a cannon? What happened to shooters??? Was at the range one time when I pulled out my 357 with a pretty snappy 158gr. load and fired off the cylinder in a deliberate aimed manner. I looked around when I noticed everyone was looking at me like "Good God!" After a while a young man came over to ask about the gun, and found out he was an off duty Deputy getting in some range time. When the word "hand cannon" came out of his mouth, I laughed and replied " sonny, 20 years ago this is what your duty gun would have been!" He just looked at me like , and walked off.

It just seems all I hear at the range are the pops of .22's and 9's anymore.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're hitting me and my car in the parking lot!"
Does that clear it up a bit?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:29:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would say not likely, but swinging a gun in an unsafe manner would definitely get you a rude awakening from me.

The car would be only a symptom of an overall dangerous situation that my life was in danger from said hillbilly shot-gunner.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:30:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have never been dove hunting on public land have you?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:30:17 AM EDT
[#21]
A guy died in my arms at an outdoor range in 2009 (?) so ya...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:30:56 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No. The rifle range was in the parking lot?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#23]
We would rent MP5's but had to stand next to the shooter to make sure they didn't spray the indoor range.  Most guys had never fired one and the rounds would usually walk up the target.  Well, this dad brings in a kid about 10 years old and after explaining how things were going to go as far as safety etc., the kid proceeds to fire a whole mag right into the center of the target.  I wanted to adopt him.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:34:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Has anyone noticed or is it just me, that if you shoot anything bigger than a pop gun, especially at the pistol line everybody thinks it's a cannon? What happened to shooters??? Was at the range one time when I pulled out my 357 with a pretty snappy 158gr. load and fired off the cylinder in a deliberate aimed manner. I looked around when I noticed everyone was looking at me like "Good God!" After a while a young man came over to ask about the gun, and found out he was an off duty Deputy getting in some range time. When the word "hand cannon" came out of his mouth, I laughed and replied " sonny, 20 years ago this is what your duty gun would have been!" He just looked at me like , and walked off.

View Quote

When my wife took her NRA basic pistol class, I decided to take it as well. Obviously very basic. Class consisted of my wife, who was no novice, one old guy, one young guy and two older women.

When we did the range portion, there were two 9's, my 45 and the rest 22 revolvers. Now one of the women was a crack shot with her Bearcat. The woman to my left had to start waiting till I finished shooting as the 45 was making her scared. Imagine how bad it would have been if I'd brought the G20.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If it's like my range, which is outdoors, you pull up and park literally right behind the shooting benches. If some ass-hat was swinging far enough around to hit me or my car, I would have done the same as Pale Pony (but detained him for Sherriff to get compensated for my hood).

ETA: Here's how my range is layed out to exemplify how something like that COULD happen.

The wedge shaped thing at the left is the skeet/trap rangem which if you turned WAY too far east would have you pointing at the parking lot as well. And I've been to other ranges that had similar layouts.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:53:44 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:56:23 AM EDT
[#27]
I wrote about this in another thread.

When I was an RO we rented the range one time to a local class III club.

One of the members had a suppressed .22 that wouldn't cycle sub-sonic ammo.  He turned the pistol sideways to fiddle with it and shot the guy on the next bench in the back of the thigh.

I called the line cold and grabbed the med kit as the other RO called 911.

President of the club waddled up and bellows "I don't see why the rest of us have to stop shooting just because HE GOT SHOT!"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If it's like my range, which is outdoors, you pull up and park literally right behind the shooting benches. If some ass-hat was swinging far enough around to hit me or my car, I would have done the same as Pale Pony (but detained him for Sherriff to get compensated for my hood).
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

#8's aren't going to do anything at 100 yards.  Take a handful of #8's, throw them in the air underhanded and stand underneath, that's about as hard as they will come down at 100 yards.

#8's with a muzzle velocity of 1165 FPS pack a whopping .66 ft./lbs of energy at 60 yards, they lose ~.10 ft./lbs every 10 yards beyond 60.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:03:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The biggest problem at my semi-private range is all the old guys that hang out there all day and just want to talk your ear off.
View Quote

This^^^^
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've had the same thing happen when shooting full power 357 loads. People just get shocked at the sound and pressure they put off.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:10:09 PM EDT
[#31]
I go to a public no rules or range officer kinda range.

I started going there 15 years ago, nobody has died or been shot, or been kicked out for this in thats. Left alone to normal responsible shooters and the drama factor has been low.

The ranges with strict rules and ROs however have been full of stupidity on both the shooters and ROs. Your shooting too fast must wait 3 seconds between shots, no optics just irons? I don't know if you should be shooting at the 50yd berm you might miss.... no concealed carry on property, mags on opposite side of the table, blah blah.

Observations.
Back in 2004ish it was all Taurus, mini14, SKS, and Fudd guns. If someone showed up with a AR everyone was in awe, and a few AKs.
The AK was best, ARs are failure prone cause Vietnam belief was widespread. Full auto MACs were around $2k, ARs from Bushmaster were $1100+, and I never thought I'd own a AR, I thought shooting a mini 14 was the closest I'd ever get to seeing what 223 was like.
Now everyone has ARs, AKs are for people that want to have/collect cold war type stuff.
Expensive ARs optics and suppressors are becoming the norm.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:10:26 PM EDT
[#32]
I guess I should also add my contribution:
Generally my range is excellent. It seems that most of the times I shoot, I'm the only one there.
The few times I have seen someone, they were always polite, intelligent, and courteous. The closest I've had to a bad experience was when I was on the 300 yd range while a father/son were on the action range to the right. I was walking down to my target when I heard projectiles whizzing over my head because they were shooting at something laying on the ground and the ricochets were going up over the berm into my range. I walked over there and explained what was happening and why, and they quit doing it. No probs, easy breezy.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

One of the members had a suppressed .22 that wouldn't cycle sub-sonic ammo.  He turned the pistol sideways to fiddle with it and shot the guy on the next bench in the back of the thigh.

President of the club waddled up and bellows "I don't see why the rest of us have to stop shooting just because HE GOT SHOT!"
View Quote

Valid statement...
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:16:09 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

ETA: Here's how my range is layed out to exemplify how something like that COULD happen.

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/simplemitch/media/Shooting%20stuff/Range%20layout_zpsaz7jjklq.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/simplemitch/Shooting%20stuff/Range%20layout_zpsaz7jjklq.jpg</a>

The wedge shaped thing at the left is the skeet/trap rangem which if you turned WAY too far east would have you pointing at the parking lot as well. And I've been to other ranges that had similar layouts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s813.photobucket.com/user/simplemitch/media/Shooting%20stuff/Range%20layout_zpsaz7jjklq.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i813.photobucket.com/albums/zz51/simplemitch/Shooting%20stuff/Range%20layout_zpsaz7jjklq.jpg</a>

I've never been to a range where the parking is so close to the firing line.

Anyway, if skeet boy was breaking the 180 and blasting away outside of it, he wasn't even trying to shoot at the clays IMO.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:18:21 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
#8's aren't going to do anything at 100 yards.  Take a handful of #8's, throw them in the air underhanded and stand underneath, that's about as hard as they will come down at 100 yards.
View Quote

I'm not a shotgun guy, so I'm not very familiar with the characteristics of the range of danger. I was speaking solely to the effect that if I (or my nearby vehicle) were being injured due to somebody being blatantly unsafe, action would be taken. Response is relative to threat, though. Like the father / son duo in my post above... Since they were being unsafe due to simple innocent ignorance. I politely explained the danger of their actions, told them to have fun shooting (safely) and we all went on our merry ways.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:19:30 PM EDT
[#36]
At the outdoor range by the Delaware Reservoir--used to run up there once a month to stay sharp while at OSU---got to be pretty social after a while, had an unofficial RO (retired Marine WO).....HE would call commands, we would do our thing, and one time, while we changing targets downrange, an asshat decides he has waited long enough, and commences to lay down fire at his target as we were all clustered around the berm.....The safest place to be was in FRONT of his target---he wounded two people.....And couldn't figure out how and why he sustained some injuries as we detained him for the SO......

Local gun store has an indoor range...they decided if I wanted to use the range, had to take "Their" course--been certified through USMC, shot some IPSC and IDPA back in the day, and am an Asst. Range Officer for local sheriff and PD requals....I know their range, their rules---but they lost my $40-$50/month I would pay to rent the lane and shoot by wanting $300 up front....
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The biggest problem at my semi-private range is all the old guys that hang out there all day and just want to talk your ear off.
View Quote

LOL, pretty much this.

I've been muzzle swept twice three four times this year at my club.  The members have been very apologetic after I pointed it out.  Nobody apologized before it was pointed out, though.  Each time was with pistols.  One was a Two were novice shooters.

We are a small club, two to three hundred members.  No RSOs.  Nobody likes to be the bad guy an yell at people for infractions.  That's going to change.  I'll be the bad guy.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:28:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Local public club had a guy shoot his .357 right into the steel roof. It splattered on impact and some of the lead came back and hit him in the eye.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:32:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit.  Insurance is roughly 1/5 of our club's revenue, and climbs higher every year.  I would have given that idiot thousands of reasons why nobody was going to be shooting.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:45:48 PM EDT
[#40]
There were three of us at my club's rifle range. One of us want downrange, and the other fellow and I stepped away from our benches.

I looked over and saw that his bolt was closed, and said that we kept our actions open whenever someone was downrange.

He said that there was a round in the chamber. I told him that was a big, big no-no.

He tried to explain to me (I couldn't understand what he was saying, but realized later) that his rifle wouldn't extract, and that the only way to clear his chamber was to fire it.

While I was trying to process what he was saying, he picked up his rifle AND FIRED IT into the dirt in front of the benches. With a guy downrange. None of us even wearing hearing protection.

Turned out he was a recent immigrant from England, reveling in his new freedom but utterly ignorant of anything firearms-related. He had bought a bolt-action .308 and a reloading set-up. He was seating his bullets so far forward that they were sticking in the rifling.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:00:02 PM EDT
[#41]
One of our old timers keeps coming in with a loaded CCW,
and likes to sweep you when he unloads.

Feel like I should wear a vest sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:03:31 PM EDT
[#42]
I had an old fart lose his shit on me at a skeet range once.

I like to practice from positions  3, 4, 5, and 8 to get ready for bird season.  I won't shoot the station like normal skeet.  I will take a second shot at clays I miss.  This pissed off an old fart for whatever reason, and he came out and started chewing on me.  Told him to what I was doing and he said "he'd allow it".  This guy was nobody, not an employee or anything.  Then I switched to my semi-auto (normally shoot my O/U's and SXS's) and committed the cardinal sin of loading three shells.  Mind you I was inside the box while the gun was loaded and if I moved stations the gun was unloaded and chamber was open.  Anyways I lobbed three shells at a clay and this guy came unfucking glued.  He came out, stated screaming, turned off the clay throwers, and ripped the cord out of my hand.  An employee came out and told the old fart to calm down, asked me what was going on, shook his head and said that three shells was technically a violation of the rules, but as long as I was only loaded in the box he didn't care.  He apologized and said the old fart was the resident range asshole.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:07:20 PM EDT
[#43]
A few years ago my cousins girlfriend wanted to buy a gun for her new place. So me, my cousin and his GF go to the range where she was trying out a couple of different calibers I had. Well this old guy walks up next to us and starts giving her advice about how she needed a ruger .380 or some little sig pocket gun. He proceeds to take them out of his holsters one at a time drops only the mags and muzzle sweeps my face at point blank range twice. No clearing the weapon down range first just draws then sweeps. I thought it was ironic though because he was showing us all of his NRA instructor certification credentials beforehand. We just packed up and left.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:11:17 PM EDT
[#44]
2 neckbeards come onto the range with a brand new AR. Barebomes basic DPMS. Guy doesnt have a rear sight, just the front sight post. I along with the range safety tell him. His reply was "but there is a front sight, I dont need 2 sights". Needless to say he wasnt allowed to shoot it.

Last weekend.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:12:56 PM EDT
[#45]
Had a little 13-14yo jackass show up with his mom. He had a 10/22 with every tactical accessory on it you could think of. Sets up on the 100 with a few others and starts blasting. At one point the 100yd range went cold,  and nobody noticed that he was now proned out next to a bench at the end of the line,  fiddling with his rifle or something.  People started walking down range,  and the kid starts doing mag dumps with several guys almost out to their targets.  I had no idea how he didn't see them.

All yelled cease fire,  the kid just keeps on shooting as the guys down range scramble off to one side. A guy ran over to him and grabbed him by the shoulder,  and the kid popped up onto his feet and started screaming at the guy,  "don't fucking touch me!!! who the fuck are you? "  etc. The guy was twice his size and looked retired mil, kid was lucky this guy didn't knock him out. The whole time the kids mom is just sitting on a chair behind the line,  says or does nothing about her son.  RO runs over and quickly escorts them out of the range.

To those who watch Game of Thrones, the kid totally reminded me of King Geoffrey

Recently I saw a father and son shooting iron  sighted big bore rifles,  and it seemed to be the kids first time shooting. His dad was a total ass to him.  Not sure what they were shooting but the recoil was severe and the son didn't really want to shoot after the first couple of shots. Dad kept saying "what are you afraid of"  in a really condescending voice,  shaking his head,  and started saying "what's wrong with you?" Looked like a nice kid who was just intimidated by a huge rifle. Nice quality father and son time, geez.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:14:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Thank God I have a private range membership---Veterans and their family/friends only (max 2 guests at a time). Not saying there will never be issues but there's never been one while I was there.

Then again I usually go on a random Tues/Wed/Thurs at 11:30am when most people are at work

Owning a small business has it's advantages for those of us who can't shoot on their own land.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:15:12 PM EDT
[#47]
Suicides make a major mess. It takes two or three bags of clay cat litter to clean up after them.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:25:41 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Holy shit.  This sounds like a case of "when poor judgement and egos collide."
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:27:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Threads like these make me appreciate having my own range.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:39:52 PM EDT
[#50]
I don't know what is worse.  Ghetto scum that pull a pistol out of their baggy pants, hold it sideways while unloading it at no target in particular....  Or old fucking range nazis who think they own the place.

I think I actually hate the Fudd range nazis more, because they always interject themselves where they aren't wanted.

Fortunately I haven't had to deal with either for years.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top