Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/28/2015 2:47:06 AM EDT

Let me warn you, if you have a sister or sisters, this movie might "rub" you strangely.

But otherwise, Eva Green somehow knew that, at that time, she was the consummate example of feminine beauty, and she had the gumption and foresight and wisdom to be recorded, and immortalized in film, in all of her exquisite perfection, IN THE NUDE.

Again, for those that have sisters this movie might seem weird, but rest assured, Eva Green looks timelessly gorgeous beyond belief in it.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:05:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I've never heard of it, but given your post...are you telling us you got a sister boner watching it?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:13:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've never heard of it, but given your post...are you telling us you got a sister boner watching it?
View Quote

It has some brother-sister scenarios in it, but it's also historically accurate to Paris during WWII, and as I mentioned, Eva Green bared her body in all it's perfect beauty.  Watch it, if you like.  It does also give a good feel for Europe under Nazi terrorism, and much of the resulting behavior.

Geeze, GD is really getting juvenile - if it's not accusations against those that had have had a drink and wish to share some culture, it's "you said a bad word, and I'm telling momma, and I'm not going to let this thread die until momma knows".

If you like good movies and think young Eva Green is beautiful in the nude, watch the movie.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:22:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Eva

(I don't have a sister).

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:30:22 AM EDT
[#4]
There has to be some kind of celebritymoviearchive where you can see images of all the good parts of that movie with out having to watch the whole thing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:30:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Eva
(I don't have a sister).  

View Quote

I'll state it here - in that movie, Eva has, hands down, the most beautiful and perfect paragon of a nude feminine figure, ever recorded on any medium.  If you watch the movie, you'll understand the fanfare that I'm pushing here.

Again, she realized the magic she possessed, and wisely had it recorded.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:36:07 AM EDT
[#6]
saw movie , would hit, obviously
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#7]
EVA1
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:53:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Butter face.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'll state it here - in that movie, Eva has, hands down, the most beautiful and perfect paragon of a nude feminine figure, ever recorded on any medium.  If you watch the movie, you'll understand the fanfare that I'm pushing here.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Eva
(I don't have a sister).  

She still looks great. But I don't look as good as I did back then, either (according to Wikipedia, she and I are about the same age).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top