Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/27/2015 9:51:24 AM EDT
They knew the exact time and the exact place': Putin accuses America of LEAKING flight path of doomed jet to Turkey

Russian president Vladimir Putin has accused the U.S. of being complicit in the destruction of its military jet three days ago - suggesting the Americans knew exactly when and where it was travelling.

In a press conference at the Kremlin yesterday, Putin said the Russians had given prior information to the U.S. of the flight path of the plane - but the U.S. had 'leaked' the information to Turkey.
View Quote

Unfortunately with the Barack ("I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction," ) Obama and his corrupt, in your face criminal administration running things, this is entirely plausible.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:53:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I am pretty sure that Turkey knew where the plane was.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, especially since Russian jets were squawking ID and Turkish ground control scrambled 6 F-16's when the Russians left their base which is 30 miles from the border.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#3]

Probably baiting Obama into apologizing

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:55:43 AM EDT
[#4]
The Russians played a stupid game. They won their prize.

ZFG
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:58:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Yep, especially since Russian jets were squawking ID and Turkish ground control scrambled 6 F-16's when the Russians left their base which is 30 miles from the border.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then why does Turkey claim they didn't know the plane was Russian?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:59:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I believe it was a planned shoot down.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

dey lyin
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:01:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Finally somebody has the balls to stand up to Putin.  Don't want your planes shot down stay out of NATO airspace.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:02:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm sure they asked us "have any planes in the sky" and we said "nope".

Who else is in the AO? French aren't using that route nor anyone else in that direction. They knew it was Russian and we're tired of their BS.

ETA: They warned them the first few times they entered their territory and didn't shoot them down. I do t care if they hit it after it left their area. They needed to be taught a lesson. If Turkey tried repeated dips into actual Russian airspace they would have splashed them at first sight.

What's good for the goose and all that. Someone called the paper tigers bluff.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:02:31 AM EDT
[#10]
Just trying to push to blame to anyone but themselves. Poontang is just mad because he knows that he looks like bitch right now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:06:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sure. As a result of a planned incursion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:12:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Don't care
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Just trying to push to blame to anyone but themselves. Poontang is just mad because he knows that he looks like bitch right now.
View Quote

I'm sure he's going to start WW3 over a downed plane
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:18:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:22:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Don't care
View Quote

Basically this.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:45:50 AM EDT
[#16]
I for one, cannot wait to read the barrage of Russian conspiracy theories that stem from their propaganda attempting to deflect attention away from the fact they violated Turkish airspace and their general noncompliance led to them getting their ass handed to them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:00:18 AM EDT
[#17]
We have evidence we did no such thing, Exhibit A - Obama's balls or lack there of.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:09:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Don't care
View Quote

But I don't want WW III to rain upon us.  This time those bodies of water are not a safety barrier.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Turkey and Russia, when assholes collide.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:13:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Finally somebody has the balls to stand up to Putin.  Don't want your planes shot down stay out of NATO airspace.
View Quote

How dare they fly over a tiny sliver of terrorist infested wasteland. That copilot deserved death.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:14:22 AM EDT
[#21]
Sounds about right. Obama administration is out of control.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:18:02 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Turkey and Russia, when assholes collide.
View Quote

Trifecta!  It appears our asshole managed to insert himself into this mess too.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:21:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

How dare they fly over a tiny sliver of terrorist infested wasteland. That copilot deserved death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if it's a shitty little worthless protrusion of territory, it's still their airspace. Why not just fly around it?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:23:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

dey lyin
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

dey lyin

Yep, they're full of shit.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:24:51 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I for one, cannot wait to read the barrage of Russian conspiracy theories that stem from their propaganda attempting to deflect attention away from the fact they violated Turkish airspace and their general noncompliance led to them getting their ass handed to them.
View Quote

Vodka doesn't melt steel Tovarish.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hadn't the Russian been flying similar flights for several weeks?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:31:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know about anyone else but I am pulling for Russia to help Assad win and defeat the FSA and ISIS.

I want Assad to rule with an Iron Fist.

Russians and Assad are assholes, but with a power vacuum if Assad is eliminated, and the POTUS we have now.

There is no plan for a government in Syria if Assad falls.  Look at the mess I Iraq, Afghanistan and Lybia when leaders were eliminated.  

I swear Obama is pushing for a massive Radical Muslim takeover of the reigon.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:32:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It just doesn't make sense!

There is no way the Turkish could have done this without American help!

I heard that American pilots fly F35's with F16 bodykits and fake Turkish mustaches!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:34:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

ZFG
View Quote

Nope.  Playing the smart game better than us.   He's playing to people who hate the US and it only cost him one old plane.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:38:32 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Even if it's a shitty little worthless protrusion of territory, it's still their airspace. Why not just fly around it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

National borders and sovereignty actually are serious matters to some countries.  Not the U.S., maybe but still.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:39:33 AM EDT
[#31]

Who cares if we "leaked" it anyhow?  We're in the same alliance and have a joint base in Turkey.  Joint air defense is a public goal of NATO - it's why we've all been rotating fighters through the Baltic countries...because Russians have a habit of invading airspace with their warplanes.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:41:53 AM EDT
[#32]
GD's cognitive dissonance, an example;

-Taqiyya means that no Muslims can be trusted to tell the truth.
-The theological content of Islam means that all Muslims are the enemy.

And yet...

-Turkey is our ally and must be defended.
-The Turks were invaded and simply defending their airspace, we know this because they told us so.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Fuck Turkey,  don't care. When do they get kicked out of NATO so Russia can start bombing their ISIS loving asses?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:43:44 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I don't know about anyone else but I am pulling for Russia to help Assad win and defeat the FSA and ISIS.

Russians and Assad are assholes, but with a power vacuum if Assad is eliminated, and the POTUS we have now.

There is no plan for a government in Syria if Assad falls.  Look at the mess I Iraq, Afghanistan and Lybia when leaders were eliminated.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's already a power vacuum. Assad's regime is only exercising governance in a few areas that aren't Alawite dominated. Assad has no plan for governing the areas that are rebel or ISIS controlled.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:51:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Nope.  Playing the smart game better than us.   He's playing to people who hate the US and it only cost him one old plane.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ZFG

What's Putin's exit strategy?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:56:55 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

There's already a power vacuum. Assad's regime is only exercising governance in a few areas that aren't Alawite dominated. Assad has no plan for governing the areas that are rebel or ISIS controlled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt that.  If they are able to push the enemy back I bet he would once again regain Governing or whatever it is called in that world.  Brute force etc...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They chose to repeatedly fly over that section of Turkey for the sole purpose of provocation ... and they got called on it.

This was a deliberate action on the part of the Russians.   This was a deliberate action on the part of the Turks.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:03:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Probably baiting Obama into apologizing

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#39]
So for the first time in US history since 2000, something happened and it wasn't Bush's fault?

(faints).
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:06:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I doubt that.  If they are able to push the enemy back I bet he would once again regain Governing or whatever it is called in that world.  Brute force etc...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The alawites and Druze who Assad relies on as the backbone of his regime have had their populations wrecked by this war. Between the war casualties and the displacement Assad does not command the loyalty of a sizeable enough portion of the population to form a serious government. Maybe a coastal rump state.

Best case outcome would probably be three states, a Kurdish majority state in the north, Sunni Arab state in the east, and Shia/Druze/alawite in the west. Pretty unlikely though, because the Sunni state would be comprised mostly of useless open desert, and the Turks will not permit and independent Kurdish government, especially one dominated by forces aligned with PKK.

So maybe some form of power sharing government like Lebanon, but it seems unlikely to work at this point, Lebanon's secular state, as it is, seems perilously close from disintegrating at least a few times a year.

In short, it's all fucked, really. And it's been fucked since at least 1916.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Turkey has not been a friend to the US lately.  And I as for the commies losing a bird.  Who cares.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:09:50 PM EDT
[#42]
We leaked a radar track?  Oookay...
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:12:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't say that. They know they fucked up, but they aren't going take blame.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm ok with Assad running things but I want it to go on a little longer and fix a few of everyone else's problems.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:17:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Turkey has not been a friend to the US lately.  And I as for the commies losing a bird.  Who cares.

http://i.imgur.com/uWcOOhG.gif
View Quote

Turkey HAS, however, been a friend of Obama.  

Obama is cooperating with Turkey in the fight against the Assad regime.  Turkey is helping support the Islamist rebels that Obama is so in love with.  Turkey also sent a shitload of shotguns toward Europe for the "refugees".  It's almost Obama, Turkey, and the Islamist rebels in Syria (and elsewhere) against the whole world at this point, and that should scare the shit out of anyone with half a brain.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:20:47 PM EDT
[#46]
Turkey is not our friend
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:24:03 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

And yet...

-The Turks were invaded and simply defending their airspace, we know this because they told us so.

View Quote

Turks lie.
Russians lie.  

turks and Russians have been hostile over their border for eons.  Nothing new here.  Just a hotter phase right now.  

Personally I could give two ###$% for either of them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:24:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree.
Disposing of dictators hasn't worked out well. It's apparent that some people need a strong arm to rule over them.
Is it fair? No it isn't. But the alternative to those people living under a dictator is the mess we currently see.
At least we could dick slap the dictators occasionly and keep them relatively in line. The terrorists who have filled the vacuums created don't respect anything but the sword and we are not willing to use it like it really needs to be used.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:28:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Yeah it's our fault your aircraft was there.......and our fault somebody else shot it down....

Typical left wing commie projection

Turkey shot it down Pootie Poot deal with them
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Turks lie.
Russians lie.  

turks and Russians have been hostile over their border for eons.  Nothing new here.  Just a hotter phase right now.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And yet...

Turks lie.
Russians lie.  

Agreed. I am just hoping one of the many posters who utilize this broken method of logic can explain it to me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top