BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/27/2015 9:07:05 AM EDT
Two arrested for brutal strong-arm robbery in San Francisco

SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) --
San Francisco police say they've arrested two men in connection with a brutal strong-arm cellphone robbery that took place last month on Stockton Street.

According to authorities, a 54-year-old man was walking down the street while using his smartphone to look up a map for directions the night of October 26 when he was attacked.

Surveillance video shows the suspects hit the victim and try to steal his phone. The man tried to run away, but the suspects caught up to him, knocked him to the ground, and kicked him while he was down. A woman pushing a baby stroller was seen walking up to stand with the suspects as they lingered around the man after stealing his phone.
View Quote

Police say the victim, who's a husband and father of three, sustained severe facial injuries which will require reconstructive surgery.
View Quote

http://abc7news.com/news/2-arrested-for-strong-arm-robbery-in-san-francisco/1100849/
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Geez.......that was unexpected.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:43:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm shocked.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:44:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Whitey made some poor choices.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:45:15 AM EDT
[#4]
I like how the woman with the baby stroller is so casual about the crime. She has no fear for her baby or herself, I wonder why?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:46:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Should've called the cops or peed on himself.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:46:50 AM EDT
[#6]
All 5 of those people are involved . I am pretty sure baby mama gave a high 5 to the teen at 0:26
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like how the woman with the baby stroller is so casual about the crime. She has no fear for her baby or herself, I wonder why?
View Quote

That worst that can happen to the baby is it will turn into a gofundme page for a new car.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:48:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

because BLM thats why.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#9]
Some places, you just don't go, unless you're prepared to shoot everybody you see.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#10]
What the hell is the point of stealing a cell phone? Aren't they useless after being reported stolen?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:52:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
What the hell is the point of stealing a cell phone? Aren't they useless after being reported stolen?
View Quote

It has minutes left?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:52:58 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:55:12 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Some places, you just don't go, unless you're prepared to shoot everybody you see.
View Quote

Easier said than done. I have a friend who is the Captain of the SF Co. Sheriff's air squadron and he couldn't get a sign off for a carry permit.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:59:05 AM EDT
[#14]
I wonder if he feels culturally enriched.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:00:02 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That worst that can happen to the baby is it will turn into a gofundme page for a new car.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

lol

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:00:56 AM EDT
[#16]
Poor and Dull
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:02:44 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

No they're still worth something. Sold for parts or to be activated in other markets.

These are animals that would rob you for pocket lint. They are the way they are because they have low intelligence and poor impulse control.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:05:13 AM EDT
[#18]
White guy's fault for having a nice cell phone in the first place.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Easier said than done. I have a friend who is the Captain of the SF Co. Sheriff's air squadron and he couldn't get a sign off for a carry permit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Last night I was speaking to a distant relatives boyfriend. His brother is a district attorney in CA- I believe Los Angeles. He can't get one, and has been trying due to threats.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:15:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:21:46 AM EDT
[#21]
That video has to be fake. I've been assured by several different ARfcommers that violent crime* is at a 50 year low, that the streets of our progressive, inclusive, vibrant cities are safer now than ever before! As proof that their argument is iron clad, air tight, and 100% accurate, they quoted generously from that universal wellspring of truth and impartiality: Statistics.®

I mean, how can you argue with unassailable power of Statistics®? Especially Statistics® calculated by various law enforcement agencies and branches of government? Everyone knows that the government at all levels has only our best interests at heart and would never, EVER falsify, fabricate, obfuscate, misdirect, or otherwise lie about something as important as crime Statistics,® especially Statistics® that pertain to certain downtrodden, unfairly treated, unjustly accused, and wholly innocent minority groups.

Law enforcement agencies would NEVER fudge the numbers, cook the books, or outright lie about such a thing, not even when under intense, unrelenting pressure from their political masters and an angry, nervous public that is tired of being preyed upon to "do something" about crime. No sirree. That would be wrong and they just wouldn't do it. They'll tell the truth even if it means losing their big, fat, golden parachute, double dipping government pension and bennies. They'll tell the truth because they love each and every one of us. And our dogs.

Why do us "old guys" look around and notice that there is more crime of every type than ever before? Simple: it's just an illusion created by the fact that there is less crime than ever before!

Before you laugh and dismiss me as a fool, I'd like to point out that the steadily growing Antarctic ice sheet is also proof of Global Warming®.

Fake video is fake, and we are all safer - and hotter - than ever before.

*Especially "gun crimes," that is, crimes committed by guns.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:25:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, it's whitey's fault.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#23]
I'm glad I live in the small town that I do.

fuck diversity
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:26:47 AM EDT
[#24]

Trash

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:37:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't cops have nationwide carry?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:38:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, whitey made some poor choices, several hundred years ago, and we're still paying for them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:38:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pilot.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:46:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Last night I was speaking to a distant relatives boyfriend. His brother is a district attorney in CA- I believe Los Angeles. He can't get one, and has been trying due to threats.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Years ago, CA had a firearms law on the books that exempted persons in fear of their life from the carry/loaded firearms law.  He might want to research if this is still valid.  Or, do what many would do, be judged by 6, or carried by 12 philosophy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Years ago, CA had a firearms law on the books that exempted persons in fear of their life from the carry/loaded firearms law.  He might want to research if this is still valid.  Or, do what many would do, be judged by 6, or carried by 12 philosophy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly, who will arrest and prosecute a prosecutor?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:04:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SF Sheriff Air Squadron are not full time deputies.  They're honorary members who are rich and own aeroplanes and volunteer their services (aerial observation) and get a badge in return.  It is virtually impossible for anyone to get a CCW there.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:10:28 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Well, whitey made some poor choices, several hundred years ago, and we're still paying for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I agree with that completely.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Since it appears he decided to not shoot his attackers, I have to agree.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Smartphones and lack of situational awareness go hand in hand.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm a freakin nobody and I've had mine for over 4 years now.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I'm a freakin nobody and I've had mine for over 4 years now.
View Quote

Not in Marin you dont
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:22:45 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Some placesSan Fran, you just don't go walking around at night with a smartphone, unless you're prepared to shoot everybody you see.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:24:14 AM EDT
[#38]
Considering the realities of interracial crime in America, there is nothing surprising or unusual about that video at all.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:26:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

SF Sheriff Air Squadron are not full time deputies.  They're honorary members who are rich and own aeroplanes and volunteer their services (aerial observation) and get a badge in return.  It is virtually impossible for anyone to get a CCW there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's my understanding, but they are sworn and give testimony as well. If you are well known enough to the sheriff that you run a service for him where he gets free use of other people's aircraft without so much as paying for insurance or gas, you ought to be trusted enough to get a carry permit.

ETA: my friend is not rich. He built the airplane he flies.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:27:11 AM EDT
[#40]
God already left San Francisco...

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:28:31 AM EDT
[#41]
White boy bleed alot
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:29:14 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, trust me. I know
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#43]
He already knew before even watching that video.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:30:11 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

fuck diversity
View Quote

This. Not much richness and vibrancy where I live and that's a good thing.
Savages gonna savage.
Too bad they're not content with their 0bama phones.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:33:01 AM EDT
[#45]
lol San Francisco.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck diversity

When my wife and I buy a home, I predict it will be in an area that is comically "undiversified".

I laugh when I hear people say that "diversity" was a priority in choosing where to live. "Safety" is my first priority, which in America dictates that diverse neighborhoods are the first stricken from consideration.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And in the sixties.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:57:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

14th amendment?

Totally kidding.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:00:17 PM EDT
[#49]
#BLM
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:07:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Through an investigation, officials were able to identify two suspects. On Wednesday, investigators and patrol officers from Central Police Station and patrol officers from Ingleside Police Station served search warrants at residences on the 200 block of Hahn Street, the unit block of Brookdale, and the 1800 block of Sunnydale in San Francisco.
View Quote

The article says Stockton Street and I don't recognize it.  It must be the downtown portion of Stockton near Union Square.  That was the shopping district and should have been safe.  

1800 Sunnydale be the pro-jexs.  Tis but a sh*thole and a breeding ground for sh*ts like the two suspects.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top