User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:25:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't hate Trump and would vote for him if he gets the nomination.

But Ted Cruz would be a much, much better President.

View Quote

Same here.

It's amazing how much in a tizzy Trump has put the GOP establishment and the liberals and Democrats.  That alone is worth it.

I would vote for Trump over Marco Amnesty Rubio, or any other GOPe candidate, or any Democrat.

Trump's tweets have been awesome lately and I think his explanation on the crippled reporter situation is satisfactory.  If he did make fun of the lying reporter for being handicapped, I don't really care.  What bothers me more is the Left using this guy's handicap as a stick to try and beat Trump.  It won't work, just like none of their attacks have worked.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:26:10 PM EDT
[#2]

No one should ever be as excited about something as that woman in the pink shirt.  Holy shit.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:30:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It was just a couple of years ago people were cursing his anti-gun stance. LOL. Sorry, I can't stop laughing. I think I'll stay home this election.
View Quote

Thanks for helping the DEMS win the election.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:33:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yep, but he has the media turned upside down right now.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is the best thing to happen in this election.

Or the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Not much middle ground with Trump. Frankly, I think he is nuts, just not sure if he is the good kind or bad kind of nuts.

He is giving any Republican who is willing to watch and learn a Primer on how to deal with the media. Say something they do not like and shrug at the outrage and basically tell them,  "I not apologize I am going to double down and tell people what kind of crooked bastards you are. How do you like that you slimy little turds.....See you at my next press conference at 9pm tonight."
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:33:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

It was just a couple of years ago people were cursing his anti-gun stance. LOL. Sorry, I can't stop laughing. I think I'll stay home this election.

Gotta love the poorly informed asshats who keep clinging to the one-liners about Trump.

"Trump supports an AWB and background checks."  "Trump gives money to Democrats."  "Trump loves Hillary."  etc. etc.

A little context and/or research goes A LOOOOOOOONG way but people are too damn lazy to think for themselves.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:34:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
He is giving any Republican who is willing to watch and learn a Primer on how to deal with the media. Say something they do not like and shrug at the outrage and basically tell them,  "I not apologize I am going to double down and tell people what kind of crooked bastards you are. How do you like that you slimy little turds.....See you at my next press conference at 9pm tonight."
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is the best thing to happen in this election.

Or the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Not much middle ground with Trump. Frankly, I think he is nuts, just not sure if he is the good kind or bad kind of nuts.

Meanwhile, Hillary is apologizing for saying "illegal immigrant" and vows not to use the term anymore because the goal is to make them all legal.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I know you don't like me, but that's no excuse to be completely incorrect.

Do I have daily Cruz spam threads, repeated personal attacks, whine that the Trump guys are paid by him to spam here, or any misguided belief about Cruz being the only one who can win?  None of what I mentioned them doing is something I'm engaging in....which is a prerequisite for a pot to call a kettle black.  

I am unabashedly excited to vote for someone who has never supported assault weapons bans, the Clintons or the democrat party though, so you've got me there on being a fan boy of a guy like Cruz.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
cant wait till they start lumping all these daily trump support threads into 1 thread ala the ron paulbot threads.

They do share lots of the same characteristics....personal attacks and anger if anyone doesn't support their guy, daily spam threads, unshakable belief that their guy is the only one who can win, suspicion that anyone who opposes them is secretly paid by "The Establishment".....

You have a point.

WTF.....If there ever was a case for a Cruz fan-boy pot calling the Trump kettle black you are it.

I know you don't like me, but that's no excuse to be completely incorrect.

Do I have daily Cruz spam threads, repeated personal attacks, whine that the Trump guys are paid by him to spam here, or any misguided belief about Cruz being the only one who can win?  None of what I mentioned them doing is something I'm engaging in....which is a prerequisite for a pot to call a kettle black.  

I am unabashedly excited to vote for someone who has never supported assault weapons bans, the Clintons or the democrat party though, so you've got me there on being a fan boy of a guy like Cruz.  

You might not start them but you sure do participate in every-single-one.

Not to worry, you can always climb aboard Jeeb's band-wagon (well, more like a Ox cart) if your other Texas hopeful falls flat. Sorry about Perry.  

BTW....As you support the VCDL I can't really not like you.....Damn it.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Thankful for a politician?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:53:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Doubling down on stupid hasn't been the best strategy, how did it go for the last two cycles?

The right is seemingly handing the election over, again. :/

View Quote

Nooooope, the GOPe has had their way for at least the last 6 elections and only won three of the six....all of which were a Bush. None of whom advanced the agenda for the Right in any measurable fashion. But they sure did reach across the isle and get raped in legendary fashion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:00:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Not to worry, you can always climb aboard Jeeb's band-wagon (well, more like a Ox cart) if your other Texas hopeful falls flat. Sorry about Perry.  

View Quote

Translation:  Well, you're right but I wanted to get a shot in anyway, and now I'm going to fall back on the default of "You must support Jeb".  

Funny you bring up Perry, though.  Trump reminds me quite a bit of him....only with much, much worse hair.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:02:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Trump never has given a damn for moderation
This has forced all of the other candidates to recognize, with Trump's popularity, that the people have no desire for a moderate milquetoast candidate.

He may win, or lose, but he has changed the election cycle for the better
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:06:23 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

This has forced all of the other candidates to recognize, with Trump's popularity, that the people have no desire for a moderate milquetoast candidate.

View Quote

Yep.  If Trump hadn't entered this race, we'd be looking at Jeb with a commanding lead in the polls.

For that reason alone, all Conservatives should be thankful for Trump.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yep.  If Trump hadn't entered this race, we'd be looking at Jeb with a commanding lead in the polls.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't buy that for a second.

The people who like trump despise Yeb!

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:29:48 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Irrelevant.  The media was treating Jeb like a foregone conclusion, just like they're doing with Hillary.

Most of the folks who "despise" him would have found ways to accept the compromise and say "at least he's better than a Democrat..." like they did with Romney and McCain.

Trump has changed the entire race and forced other candidates to alter their strategies.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:35:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

So every time someone points out some idiotic thing that Trump says or does your response is to accuse them of supporting Jeb!.  

That's real retarded sir.jpg

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, when Trump mocks a cripple guy, it doesn't matter what the "GOPe" does.  That is a self inflicted wound.  Just like some of his idiotic late night tweets.

JEB 2016!

So every time someone points out some idiotic thing that Trump says or does your response is to accuse them of supporting Jeb!.  

Possibly retarded but incredibly accurate.

And your post making fun of the retarded is bad and you should feel bad.

There is probably something COC in there. Mods?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Translation:  Well, you're right but I wanted to get a shot in anyway, and now I'm going to fall back on the default of "You must support Jeb".  

Funny you bring up Perry, though.  Trump reminds me quite a bit of him....only with much, much worse hair.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah Gov. Goodhair did have a decent head of hair on him.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:46:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, when Trump mocks a cripple guy, it doesn't matter what the "GOPe" does.  That is a self inflicted wound.  Just like some of his idiotic late night tweets.

JEB 2016!

Accurate?  Bullshit.  I've opposed Jeb! since before it was cool.  Before he announced as a matter of fact.

And please, by all means call in the mods.  If you're loosing a debate maybe you can get someone to intervene.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#18]
carly i guess @GnarlyCarly24

my uncle was seriously talking to my family about how he supports trump & my aunt and I had to leave the room and comfort each other
View Quote

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/27/a-bunch-of-people-were-shocked-at-thanksgiving-to-find-out-their-family-supports-donald-trump/
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Accurate?  Bullshit.  I've opposed Jeb! since before it was cool.  Before he announced as a matter of fact.

And please, by all means call in the mods.  If you're loosing a debate maybe you can get someone to intervene.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JEB 2016!

You mad brah?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:03:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

In case Trump's response hasn't been posted...  Here it is.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUw-3zTWIAAH3WT.jpg

And

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CUw-35CXAAEGK49.jpg

View All Quotes

All this proves is that Trump is a coward and a liar.    He even used the same arm and very clearly mimicked the position of the reporter's arm.   This back-pedaling by Trump should be viewed as an insult to the intelligence of anybody who saw what he did.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:06:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You mad brah?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mad brah?

Nah.  You don't have what it takes to make me mad.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:09:16 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mad brah?

Oh Goody!

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:23:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Oh Goody!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Goody!

You know, I get a kick out of your banner at the top of your posts:

LimitedGovernmentFiscalResponsibilityFreeMarkets!

It is humorous to me that a Trump supporter would think enough of those issues to call them out.  Let's take them one by one shall we.

Limited Government - Trump is a known abuser of Eminent Domain laws, colluding with local government to force private property owners to sell him what he could not acquire in the free market.

Fiscal Responsibility - Trump's businesses have filed for bankruptcy four times.

Free Markets - Trump is essentially in the gaming industry, an industry that consistently lobbies and obtains grants of limited competition, even in some cases grants of monopoly or duopoly.  This is btw why Trump gives so much money to people like Andrew Cuomo, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, etc. etc.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

All this proves is that Trump is a coward and a liar.    He even used the same arm and very clearly mimicked the position of the reporter's arm.   This back-pedaling by Trump should be veiwed as an isult to the intelligence of anybody who saw what he did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

All this proves is that Trump is a coward and a liar.    He even used the same arm and very clearly mimicked the position of the reporter's arm.   This back-pedaling by Trump should be veiwed as an isult to the intelligence of anybody who saw what he did.

Still voting for Trump, even if it is just to piss people off and give the GOPe the middle finger.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:38:22 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It is humorous to me that a Trump supporter would think enough of those issues to call them out.  Let's take them one by one shall we.

Limited Government - Trump is a known abuser of Eminent Domain laws, colluding with local government to force private property owners to sell him what he could not acquire in the free market.

Fiscal Responsibility - Trump's businesses have filed for bankruptcy four times.

Free Markets - Trump is essentially in the gaming industry, an industry that consistently lobbies and obtains grants of limited competition, even in some cases grants of monopoly or duopoly.  This is btw why Trump gives so much money to people like Andrew Cuomo, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, etc. etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Goody!

By your post I can tell you either don't understand the above Tea Party principles or you don't want to understand them for arguments sake.

You're silly.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:43:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

By your post I can tell you either don't understand the above Tea Party principles or you don't want to understand them for arguments sake.

You're silly.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Goody!

You're silly.

Oh, by all means ..... enlighten me.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:48:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh Goody!

You're silly.

If you are a big enough boy to log on and post on Arfcom, I think you can handle that for yourself. Maybe you cant handle that?

In that case watch this below.

Oh, and maybe change your avatar, Spock would be ashamed of your inability to understand simple concepts.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If you are a big enough boy to log on and post on Arfcom, I think you can handle that for yourself. Maybe you cant handle that?

<a href="http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/cruciantime/media/dancing%20Trump_zpsvtgiail5.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/cruciantime/dancing%20Trump_zpsvtgiail5.gif</a>

Oh, and maybe change your avatar, Spock would be ashamed of your inability to understand simple concepts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/cruciantime/media/dancing%20Trump_zpsvtgiail5.gif.html" target="_blank">http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/cruciantime/dancing%20Trump_zpsvtgiail5.gif</a>

Not up to it.  Got it.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:00:08 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Not up to it.  Got it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not up to it.  Got it.

"Not up to it?"  Don't give up. You can do it. Pull up those big boy pants.

Here's a place you can start reading.

https://www.teapartypatriots.org/
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:01:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

No, I'm asking you to explain it.  I want to know what *you* know.

Go ahead big boy.  Expound on the subject.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:04:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, you want somebody else to do your work for you?

So, you are really a liberal?

Not gonna pamper you like that son. You are gonna have to grow up and do some things for yourself. I was giving you credit than you deserve.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:05:28 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Not gonna pamper you like that son. You are gonna have to grow up and do some things for yourself. I was giving you credit than you deserve.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're incapable of explaining these principles that you propose to support.  Got it.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:08:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

You're incapable of explaining these principles that you propose to support.  Got it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go with that.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:11:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm curious as well.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:18:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agree.  If Trump hadn't stirred the pot, we'd be looking at being force fed Jeb or Christie by the GOPe (because "it's his turn!"), and then spectacularly losing to Hillary next year.

Personally, Cruz is my first choice, but we could do worse than Trump.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:25:05 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't hate Trump and would vote for him if he gets the nomination.

But Ted Cruz would be a much, much better President.

View Quote

+1

Of course!  And I'm still voting for Cruz.  But Trump is quite a force of nature.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:36:16 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Trump is surging in the polls, apparently taking Ben Carson's voters as they leave that sinking ship.

Cruz and Rubio are also surging and Cruz has become a real contender in several important states.

I hope Cruz has an excellent showing in the next few debates so people can get to know him better.  I have a feeling that a lot of Trump's "popularity votes" will go to Cruz on election day when people have to seriously ask themselves "do I REALLY want Trump as president?"  History has consistently shown that the leader in the polls is overtaken by a different candidate once the actual voting starts.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Trump as the candidate, but I think that his brash style would backfire in debates against Hillary.  Cruz would destroy Hillary with cool-headed factual arguments and show the country that she's a short-tempered bitch who can't handle being challenged.  There is a very good YouTube video showing him debate the 2nd Amendment with Feinstein.

I'm not anti-Trump but I'm much more pro-Cruz.

View Quote

We do have to remember who the average voter is these days.  I think they are swayed far more by emotion than reason.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:41:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
carly i guess @GnarlyCarly24

my uncle was seriously talking to my family about how he supports trump & my aunt and I had to leave the room and comfort each other

http://dailycaller.com/2015/11/27/a-bunch-of-people-were-shocked-at-thanksgiving-to-find-out-their-family-supports-donald-trump/

OMG, that's comedy gold.

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 1:47:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump will rise in the polls now after San Bernadino.  The Left is offering gun control and prosecuting those who insult Islam, oh, and work place violence.  Trump is offering a wall, deportation, and killing terrorists' families.

A large percentage of even Democrats in secret...

Edit to ad a recent T video

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top