BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:39:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
cant wait till they start lumping all these daily trump support threads into 1 thread ala the ron paulbot threads.
View Quote

No one is forcing you to read them.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Mocking cripples ........ so Presidential.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that guy can pull the lever so he probably doesn't have much to worry about.

The  media creating the false narrative that he mocked a cripple....so predictable.

Who would be so weak minded and naive as to not see it for what it is and gargle it down?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:49:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The  media creating the false narrative that he mocked a cripple....so predictable.

Who would be so weak minded and naive as to not see it for what it is and gargle it down?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that guy can pull the lever so he probably doesn't have much to worry about.

I watched the video.  Of course he was making fun of the guys disability.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for answering my question .
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:56:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Same liberal tactic as usual, use a protected class to take pot shots and play the victim if the target fires back. BFD.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Thanks for answering my question .
View Quote

Give me the alternative explanation for what that little spaz episode was about.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:57:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

As we speak, I am sure the GOPe is producing a campaign commercial trashing him also.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:59:28 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This will sink Trump.

I did also watch the video,and there is no way you can say that 100%.

had I watched it without knowing the reporter was handicapped, then I would have never assumed trump was mocking a handicap.  I would have assumed that he was doing an exaggerated caricature of someone trying to walk back  his previous statements.

but I don't expect consistency in a thread about Trump
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:00:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was making fun of the guys liberalism.

Kinda like I have seen people do here to you. Reread some responses to your posts. Youll see it.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:05:27 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He's a fucking populist dictator want to be. Piece of shit enemy of Liberty.
View Quote

From a NY'er. (POS enemy of liberty)  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Kinda like I have seen people do here to you. Reread some responses to your posts. Youll see it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are self delusional.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:08:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Anyone that would vote for him is a bigger imbecile than he is.  

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/lola_gt/Gifs/nurp-choke.gif
View Quote

Keep doing what you've been doing and you'll keep getting what you've been getting.

and you can keep your ad hominems to your self.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:12:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

You are self delusional.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are self delusional.

Yeah, yeah. Rubber, glue...

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is why the media chases him around 24/7 and marginalizes everyone else. The left wants him because his "radical right wing" stance is off putting to so called moderates and will cost the GOP the election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He is the best thing to happen in this election.

Remember you said that when he fucks things up and we see Hillary win.

This is why the media chases him around 24/7 and marginalizes everyone else. The left wants him because his "radical right wing" stance is off putting to so called moderates and will cost the GOP the election.

A moderate is a moron who doesn't stand for anything, has no commitment to this nation (or anything else) and lacks the spine to make up their own mind.

The GOPe has tried to woo the moderates the last 2 election cycles, do you recall how that turned out?

The GOPe will try to shoehorn some GOPe "moderate" on us this cycle as well, which is WHY they hate Trump and Cruz.  Conservatives are highly motivated see one of those two as the nominee and will flock to the polls in droves if they have an actual conservative (or someone who sounds like one) to vote for.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:17:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

If I lmmfao at your statement does that mean I am going to hell ?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:27:49 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Keep doing what you've been doing and you'll keep getting what you've been getting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So vote for "Change".

Where have I heard that one before.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:30:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A moderate is a moron who doesn't stand for anything, has no commitment to this nation (or anything else) and lacks the spine to make up their own mind.

The GOPe has tried to woo the moderates the last 2 election cycles, do you recall how that turned out?

The GOPe will try to shoehorn some GOPe "moderate" on us this cycle as well, which is WHY they hate Trump and Cruz.  Conservatives are highly motivated see one of those two as the nominee and will flock to the polls in droves if they have an actual conservative (or someone who sounds like one) to vote for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A man who switches party affiliations 6 times in 15 years doesnt stand for anything, has no commitment to this nation (or anything else) and lacks the spine to make up their own mind.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:32:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:33:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

A man who switches party affiliations 6 times in 15 years doesnt stand for anything, has no commitment to this nation (or anything else) and lacks the spine to make up their own mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, your saying you're not thankful for Donald Trump?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:34:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What did Donald Trump stand for as he donated money to the campaigns of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:35:54 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

What did Donald Trump stand for as he donated money to the campaigns of Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, and Hillary Clinton?

View Quote

Democrats................but...............

What does the GOPe stand for?

(Not Cruz..........he ain't part of the GOPe..........Cruz will be another one of their targets to trash and pull underhanded bullshit on.)
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:36:00 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not even remotely
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:39:38 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

(Not Cruz..........he ain't part of the GOPe..........Cruz will be another one of their targets to trash and pull underhanded bullshit on.)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well believe or not,  not everyone that dislikes Donald Trump plans on voting for Jeb! Bush.  

If you care to do so, you can look back at my posts, oh probably for more than a year now, where I state that I will under no circumstance vote for Jeb! Bush.  A stance I have not taken btw on Trump.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:42:03 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well believe or not,  not everyone that dislikes Donald Trump plans on voting for Jeb! Bush.  

If you care to do so, you can look back at my posts, oh probably for more than a year now, where I state that I will under no circumstance vote for Jeb! Bush.  A stance I have not taken btw on Trump.

View Quote

My point is..........GET READY for the GOPe to do the EXACT same thing to Cruz if he gets too high up in the polls.

So you have to say to yourself...............Trump, Cruz, possibly Fiorina (who will be TOTALLY TRASHED by the GOPe also if necessary) or the remaining GOPe candidates.

I'll take the non GOPe candidates this time.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:44:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

My point is..........GET READY for the GOPe to do the EXACT same thing to Cruz if he gets too high up in the polls.

So you have to say to yourself...............Trump, Cruz, possibly Fiorina (who will be TOTALLY TRASHED by the GOPe also if necessary) or the remaining GOPe candidates.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look, when Trump mocks a cripple guy, it doesn't matter what the "GOPe" does.  That is a self inflicted wound.  Just like some of his idiotic late night tweets.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:46:07 AM EDT
[#27]
I still think he's a plant.

I still think the media is fudging all the polls to keep him on top cause they know he won't beat Hitlery
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:47:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Look, when Trump mocks a cripple guy, it doesn't matter what the "GOPe" does.  That is a self inflicted wound.  Just like some of his idiotic late night tweets.

View Quote

Yes..........Trump can be a dick.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:49:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

JEB 2016!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:51:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Oh, I forgot Ben Carson............any bets on the GOPe TOTALLY FUCKING TRASHES him if he gets too high up in the polls?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They do share lots of the same characteristics....personal attacks and anger if anyone doesn't support their guy, daily spam threads, unshakable belief that their guy is the only one who can win, suspicion that anyone who opposes them is secretly paid by "The Establishment".....

You have a point.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
cant wait till they start lumping all these daily trump support threads into 1 thread ala the ron paulbot threads.

They do share lots of the same characteristics....personal attacks and anger if anyone doesn't support their guy, daily spam threads, unshakable belief that their guy is the only one who can win, suspicion that anyone who opposes them is secretly paid by "The Establishment".....

You have a point.

WTF.....If there ever was a case for a Cruz fan-boy pot calling the Trump kettle black you are it.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Trump is turning out to be quite a habitual liar.

He did most certainly make fun of that disabled reporters hand and arm mannerisms.

Do I care that he did..... NO!

BUT, he then completely lied and said he didnt or wasnt.

He is a blatant liar.

Thats a fact.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:54:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

JEB 2016!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

JEB 2016!

So every time someone points out some idiotic thing that Trump says or does your response is to accuse them of supporting Jeb!.  

That's real retarded sir.jpg

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:58:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:03:11 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I don't hate Trump and would vote for him if he gets the nomination.

But Ted Cruz would be a much, much better President.

View Quote

I'm in this camp.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I'm in this camp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in this camp.

The GOPe isn't.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:04:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Yep, but he has the media turned upside down right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Or the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

Not much middle ground with Trump. Frankly, I think he is nuts, just not sure if he is the good kind or bad kind of nuts.

Yep, but he has the media turned upside down right now.

Agree with all of this. Would NOT vote for Trump for anything, but glad he's been saying the stuff he has (just know that he's completely untrustworthy).
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

WTF.....If there ever was a case for a Cruz fan-boy pot calling the Trump kettle black you are it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have a point.

I know you don't like me, but that's no excuse to be completely incorrect.

Do I have daily Cruz spam threads, repeated personal attacks, whine that the Trump guys are paid by him to spam here, or any misguided belief about Cruz being the only one who can win?  None of what I mentioned them doing is something I'm engaging in....which is a prerequisite for a pot to call a kettle black.  

I am unabashedly excited to vote for someone who has never supported assault weapons bans, the Clintons or the democrat party though, so you've got me there on being a fan boy of a guy like Cruz.  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:24:05 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

So every time someone points out some idiotic thing that Trump says or does your response is to accuse them of supporting Jeb!.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

JEB 2016!

Trump jumpers saying "Jeb 2016" is the equivalent of Obama supporters crying "racist" when someone criticized their dear leader

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#40]
A Trump nomination would insure a blowout victory for Hillary.

But we don't really have to worry about that. In the dynamic of this race, Trump is at the moment acting as a "placeholder," pinning down disaffected voters that might otherwise support someone else. When the time is right, most of these voters will gravitate to Ted Cruz. Ultimately, the GOP nomination battle will boil down to Cruz vs. Rubio.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:49:15 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Wait until he secures the nomination, then the media will open up on him just like they did to Romney.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The latest polls have him beating her by 6ish%

Wait until he secures the nomination, then the media will open up on him just like they did to Romney.

You are forgetting that the media/liberal establishment told everyone that we should vote for mitt in the primaries just like they did with mccain.  Then after the primaries they opened up on him.  They wanted the weakest candidate to run against the Islamist tranny, and they got it.

The media has been trying to play Trump as the flavor of the month candidate since the Spring and it hasn't worked.  They havent let up on him, the GOP hasn't let up on him.  Trump has not been stumped, and hopefully he will not.  We need him because he will destroy Hillary viciously onstage, that is the only way we can beat that bitch.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:58:59 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cruz Is nowhere near the "outsider" that Trump and Carson are,  but you can bet your bottom ball than he's unacceptable, and that he will be the next target of the GOPe  hit squad in the unlikely event that they are successful in torpedoing Donald Trump.

Trump/Cruz 2016.

I'd love to see them BOTH on the ticket; fuck the GOPe.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:02:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Cruz Is nowhere near the "outsider" that Trump and Carson are,  but you can bet your bottom ball than he's unacceptable, and that he will be the next target of the GOPe  hit squad in the unlikely event that they are successful in torpedoing Donald Trump.

Trump/Cruz 2016.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump/Cruz 2016.

Upon what are you basing the fact that Trump is so much more of a n outsider than Cruz?  Merely because Cruz is in the Senate?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:10:08 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

The GOPe isn't.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm in this camp.

The GOPe isn't.

Yup, they'll turn the knives on him as well and a few of the less intelligent GOPe enablers here will be shocked; although Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could both see it coming from miles away.

The media AND the GOPe are the enemy.

Those who climb  into their bed do so at their own peril.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:39 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yup, they'll turn the knives on him as well and a few of the less intelligent GOPe enablers here will be shocked; although Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could both see it coming from miles away.
View Quote

I've made numerous posts talking about how the Inside the Beltway crowd hates Cruz.  It won't shock me at all to see some of what Cruz calls the "squishy" Republicans to go after him.  

They came after him in the primary in Texas too, with the support of the state party and the Governor.  Cruz beat em anyway.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#46]
If a bunch of idiot "I will not vote" or "I will vote for Crazy McAmerican who can't get elected to show my principal'd stance against RINO's!" send this election to the Democrats I hope it's Bernie who wins.

At least he says what he is and doesn't have the track-record of Hillary.  It'll be sad and fascinating to watch old Bernie accelerate the fall.

Feel the Bern!

Quoted:

Bernie or hitlery?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bernie or hitlery?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:16:02 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Freedom hating authoritarians that ban yoga pants and clean air and support rape?

Bill Passed

Yea   (D)   Webb, Jim VA
Yea   D   McCaskill, Claire MO
Yea   D   Reid, Harry NV

To establish a deficit-neutral reserve fund to provide for the repeal of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
Nay   (D)   Warner (D-VA)
Nay   D   McCaskill, Claire MO
Nay   D   Reid, Harry NV

budget win is dealing heavy blow to ObamaCare

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:17:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
If a bunch of idiot "I will not vote" or "I will vote for Crazy McAmerican who can't get elected to show my principal'd stance against RINO's!" send this election to the Democrats I hope it's Bernie who wins.

At least he says what he is and doesn't have the track-record of Hillary.  It'll be sad and fascinating to watch old Bernie accelerate the fall.

Feel the Bern!
View Quote

I'd be more shocked by Bernie beating Hillary than I would be by anything that may happen in the GOP primary.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:18:15 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

This is my thought as well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#50]
Trump is surging in the polls, apparently taking Ben Carson's voters as they leave that sinking ship.

Cruz and Rubio are also surging and Cruz has become a real contender in several important states.

I hope Cruz has an excellent showing in the next few debates so people can get to know him better.  I have a feeling that a lot of Trump's "popularity votes" will go to Cruz on election day when people have to seriously ask themselves "do I REALLY want Trump as president?"  History has consistently shown that the leader in the polls is overtaken by a different candidate once the actual voting starts.

I wouldn't be disappointed with Trump as the candidate, but I think that his brash style would backfire in debates against Hillary.  Cruz would destroy Hillary with cool-headed factual arguments and show the country that she's a short-tempered bitch who can't handle being challenged.  There is a very good YouTube video showing him debate the 2nd Amendment with Feinstein.

I'm not anti-Trump but I'm much more pro-Cruz.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top