Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:34:31 PM EDT
[#1]
What language was that, Polish?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Why do they turn and look at the back of the trailer?

View Quote
1.  Leave door unlocked

2.  Refugees open door

3.  Open fire with mounted belt fed

4.  Problem solved
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:45:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

1.  Leave door unlocked  

2.  Refugees open door

4.  Problem solved

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do they turn and look at the back of the trailer?

1.  Leave door unlocked  

2.  Refugees open door

4.  Problem solved

And a couple remotely operated, and mounted to crossfire towards the shoulder of the highway

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:51:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

It was French, but sounded really Germanic or possibly Slavic. Possibly some rural dialect or the drivers not a native speaker.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Needs more

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:01:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I think threatening to plow them down was the right move to survive and escape.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Driver was a Deuche.  First he blocks traffic to film then tries to run people down on the shoulder.  Assholes collided.

In an ambush the ambusher has the tactical advantage. Whether it's a military operation or a crook waiting to jump you, the ambusher will have done their homework prior to the attack; they will have studied the terrain in which you will pass, note the fields of fire and observation, cover, concealment, obstacles, and avenues of approach and withdrawal. Then, when you come walking into the killing zone the attack is launched. In the case of an attempted rape, robbery, or other criminal assault the ambush will be what we call a near ambush. In other words, the attack is right on top of you, as opposed to a far ambush such as a sniper attack. In a near assault the US military teaches its personnel to attack the enemy if caught in an ambush. By doing an immediate action drill, suddenly counterattacking the enemy even under concentrated close-range fire, moves you out of the killing zone, and prevents other ambushers from closing in on you.

Was this an army truck ambushed in a war zone?  Or a trucker blocking traffic on the highway exactly like the peds?

You see a mooslum and think it's okay to play Deathrace2000.  Got it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It was French, but sounded really Germanic or possibly Slavic. Possibly some rural dialect or the drivers not a native speaker.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Was this an army truck ambushed in a war zone?  Or a trucker blocking traffic on the highway exactly like the peds?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Driver was a Deuche.  First he blocks traffic to film then tries to run people down on the shoulder.  Assholes collided.

In an ambush the ambusher has the tactical advantage. Whether it's a military operation or a crook waiting to jump you, the ambusher will have done their homework prior to the attack; they will have studied the terrain in which you will pass, note the fields of fire and observation, cover, concealment, obstacles, and avenues of approach and withdrawal. Then, when you come walking into the killing zone the attack is launched. In the case of an attempted rape, robbery, or other criminal assault the ambush will be what we call a near ambush. In other words, the attack is right on top of you, as opposed to a far ambush such as a sniper attack. In a near assault the US military teaches its personnel to attack the enemy if caught in an ambush. By doing an immediate action drill, suddenly counterattacking the enemy even under concentrated close-range fire, moves you out of the killing zone, and prevents other ambushers from closing in on you.

I don't think anyone sees a mooslem among those highway marauders and hijackers, just a very real and dangerously close potential to get deaded by those mf'rs. If threatened by a mob attack and 'missiles' being thrown at you, respond accordingly.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:32:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Thank you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Sounded Hungarian or Romanian to me. Thought he was going to start shouting  kaizer soze any second
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:41:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Drive by media has moved on from this story. Nothing to see here.
View Quote

It affected our family earlier this year, my son was trapped by these animals on that highway when they piled tires onto the road and burned them to block traffic. Police eventually cleared the road hours later.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah..bro. I am pretty sure you are supposed to apply the parking brake, jump out and hide in a ditch.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:43:38 PM EDT
[#12]
crazy!!if that happens in america,will people start shootin?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:51:13 PM EDT
[#13]
The orphans. The widows.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:58:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
crazy!!if that happens in america,will people start shootin?
View Quote

We can only hope.

I know if it was me... I sure as hell would.  I keep a mav 88 and a S&W Shield in my truck.   I also keep ear pro right above my seat so it wouldn't be a life altering event to have to do so from within the vehicle (for me anyways lol)

Im not saying Ill win any fight that comes my way, but I sure as hell wouldn't go out like Reginald Denny.  

If things got nastier Id increase my firepower from my mav 88 to an AK but for now, I feel comfy with the shotgun knowing it wont hurt half as bad as having a better and more expensive rifle stolen.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:00:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
5:00

View Quote

That's the funniest thing I've seen all week.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:09:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
if i was asad, id barrel bomb them too.
View Quote

those were the moderates, they would be killed by ISIS or Assad's troops.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:14:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Human trash.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

View Quote
You sound very concerned for their well being and religious freedom.

I'll chip in $10, I'm sure others will too, and help get you a plane ticket so you can go comfort them.

I can start a gofundme account and meet you at one of the ranges around here to get you the ticket, anything over the price of the ticket will go towards funding for a tent, so that you can stay among the refugees.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'll chip in $10, I'm sure others will too, and help get you a plane ticket so you can go comfort them.

I can start a gofundme account and meet you at one of the ranges around here to get you the ticket, anything over the price of the ticket will go towards funding for a tent, so that you can stay among the refugees.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ive got some lead Id love to donate to the poor women and children in that refugee camp.  Lead mostly, with some brass, nickel and copper mixed in
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:33:17 PM EDT
[#20]
If someone starts throwing stuff at your vehicle, at what point do you have the right to shoot them?

If I were the driver, I would probably fear for my life.   Literally.

Makes me wonder if everyone should be carrying an AR and a shit ton of ammo in their vehicle.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:37:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Needs more D9, and more beltfed.

Coming to America.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:38:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

If someone starts throwing stuff at your vehicle, at what point do you have the right to shoot them?

Makes me wonder if everyone should be carrying an AR and a shit ton of ammo in their vehicle.
View Quote
Yup, problem with situations like that is people start throwing shit, and if they break your windshield and obstruct your vision, you have to slow down or risk wrecking. Once you're at a slow enough speed, you're at risk, especially with the culture portrayed, is that cultures young men see weakness as deserving of being exploited via violence*.

This has been an observed phenomenon in France and Belgium for the last 5-6 years, and is recorded both in documented crimes, and interviews.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:43:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Dorchester Direct Aid collects donations for refugees in Calais camp

A CONSIGNMENT of food, warm clothing and other donations is on its way to Calais thanks to the generosity of the people of Dorchester.

A team of dedicated volunteers set up the Dorchester Direct Aid group to help support refugees stuck in the Calais camp known as The Jungle.

In just three weeks they collected a room full of donations and are now delivering them to the French camp.

The group's efforts have been supported by local property firm Meyers Estate Agents.

As well as food boxes, they have collected warm ski garments and other clothing as well as tents, sleeping bags and other items.

Julian Nangle, who will be joined by grandson Will as he heads over to Calais with a camper van full of boxes, said that the refugees were in urgent need of the donations at this time of year.
View Quote

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/14106774.Dorchester_group_collects_donations_for_refugees_in_Calais_camp/

Meanwhile.....

But drivers who use the Calais route are adamant that more security needs to be put in place immediately – and that the British public needs to step up and have less sympathy for criminal migrants who are threatening them, more for the drivers who are keeping the UK supplied with vital goods.

Terry Bill, a driver who passes through Calais at least once a week told Breitbart London: “I have been threatened with knives, iron bars, wooden steaks and on one occasion a pistol. I’m not exactly a small bloke but I am now very afraid for my own safety.
View Quote

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/25/calais-truck-drivers-war-migrants/

ANTI-TERROR cops arrest three men in Calais raids

http://www.dover-express.co.uk/f/story-28241889-detail/story.html
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:47:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
French government is no longer in control of their country on the Motorway A216, N216. Thousands of Muslims crowd highway, like a scene from the Apocalypse complete with techno music.

https://youtu.be/2WuAGjBQX0A
View Quote

Nem nadyo yo.  Eegen?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/resources/images/4499553.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3
http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/news/14106774.Dorchester_group_collects_donations_for_refugees_in_Calais_camp/
View All Quotes
Quoted:

http://www.dorsetecho.co.uk/resources/images/4499553.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=mc3

A CONSIGNMENT of food, warm clothing and other donations is on its way to Calais thanks to the generosity of the people of Dorchester.

A team of dedicated volunteers set up the Dorchester Direct Aid group to help support refugees stuck in the Calais camp known as The Jungle.

In just three weeks they collected a room full of donations and are now delivering them to the French camp.

The group's efforts have been supported by local property firm Meyers Estate Agents.

As well as food boxes, they have collected warm ski garments and other clothing as well as tents, sleeping bags and other items.

Julian Nangle, who will be joined by grandson Will as he heads over to Calais with a camper van full of boxes, said that the refugees were in urgent need of the donations at this time of year.

Last group that did that was blown out of their socks that no one gave two fucks, didn't want any of the donations, wouldn't eat any food that wasn't "muslim" or "arabic" and demanded cash instead of clothing and other aid.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:48:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Uh, don't you even Hungarian?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:49:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Sounded Hungarian or Romanian to me. Thought he was going to start shouting  kaizer soze any second
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thank you.

Hungarian.  Seeveshem  (you're welcome)
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:50:55 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

In France?  Never.  In the USA?  probably never.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#30]
It sounds like he got out of the cab just after three minutes into the tape.   That seems very foolish.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:54:35 PM EDT
[#31]
Published on Nov 26, 2015

Violent scenes in Calais, as police clashed with refugees and migrants trying to block a road and climb aboard trucks heading for the Channel port. Rocks were thrown at officers as they fired tear gas in an attempt to clear the motorway.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:55:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Calais Truck Drivers: ‘It’s War Out There’ Because Of Migrants

The level of intimidation faced lorry drivers passing through Calais at the hands of migrants is “out of control” and “totally unacceptable”, a spokesman for Britain’s road haulage industry has said. His association has now set up a hotline for drivers to report threatening behaviour by migrants, but drivers using the route have dismissed it as “useless,” saying “it’s a war out there!”

Around 6,000 migrants are currently gathered at Calais, looking for an opportunity to make it across the English Channel into Britain. As their numbers swell, so they are becoming more brazen in their attempts to climb on board lorries headed to the UK.
View Quote

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11/25/calais-truck-drivers-war-migrants/
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:55:49 PM EDT
[#33]
France is also going to be destroyed from within just like Germany and any other country that takes in Western hating ideologues (Muslims).

Prevent then from entering.

Deport any recent arrivals and those who are not citizens.

Dump them in Saudi Arabia.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:01:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Are there any Black Friday deals on Ranch Hand bumpers?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Not one person was carrying a single bag.  Strange.  Many acted like packs of thieves.

View Quote

No he wasn't you just don't understand what he was saying. The walkers jumped on his trailer and slashed the tarp. Then some of them folded his side mirrors as they walked by. He got out to fold them back so he could see. That's why he stopped and when he got back in the cab he was understandably pissed.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was neither. It was Hungarian.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Listen to this idiot reporter sound like she is almost ready to cry over these poor migrants trying to break into Macedonia.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/11/26/us-europe-migrants-greece-macedonia-idUSKBN0TF1S420151126?utm_source=twitter
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:13:39 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just fucking wow! What are the odds it comes to America?
View Quote

It's already in America, instead of being Muslims, it's the BLM crowd.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:40:01 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:49:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Military age moslem males... Is there a deadly pathogen that can only be transmitted from goats to humans via sex?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:49:14 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Published on Nov 26, 2015

Violent scenes in Calais, as police clashed with refugees and migrants trying to block a road and climb aboard trucks heading for the Channel port. Rocks were thrown at officers as they fired tear gas in an attempt to clear the motorway.

https://youtu.be/ytmknwVfvGE

The guy at 2:03 had a minigun...

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:54:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
or a pastor in the passenger seat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

5:00

Needs a plow on the front of his truck

or a pastor in the passenger seat.
I haven't heard or told that joke in years, but it's exactly what was going through my mind reading down the page.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Invasion of savages.

5:00 is great
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:02:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Not one person was carrying a single bag.  Strange.  Many acted like packs of thieves.

View Quote
go suck...

click
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:05:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Needs more run down and a sonic carmageddon blasting some Rammstein.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:16:12 PM EDT
[#48]
The widows and orphaned children must not have been invited to this particular gathering.    

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:20:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Facilitating the invasion of your own country seems like a bad idea.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 6:24:43 PM EDT
[#50]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just fucking wow! What are the odds it comes to America? I see that they are coming out of a camp, I am thinking that our interstates will be a mess if this starts to happen.
Glad I have a Sig PM400 in the car, may need more mags it looks like as well as a rider ready to take charge.
I am sure FBHO is doing all hge can to get that to come here.

https://s2.e15r.co/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2008/08/crossingsign.jpg

I'll trade every muslim refugee/invader for a hundred Mexicans, legal or not, any day.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top