Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Posted: 11/26/2015 12:04:19 PM EDT
The organizer of a recent armed anti-Muslim protest at an Irving mosque published the names and addresses of dozens of Muslims and “Muslim sympathizers” online Wednesday.

David Wright III copied an Irving city document that included the personal information of people who signed up to speak before the City Council voted in March to support a state bill aimed at blocking Muslim influence.

Wright, who organized Saturday’s armed protest against the “Islamization of America” outside the Irving Islamic Center, posted on Facebook “the name and address of every Muslim and Muslim sympathizer that stood up for … Sharia tribunals in Irving.”
Part of a long list posted on the group's Facebook page. The Morning News has blurred names and addresses out of caution.

Part of a long list posted on the group’s Facebook page. The Morning News has blurred names and addresses out of caution.

Multiple attempts to reach Wright for comment were not successful.

http://irvingblog.dallasnews.com/2015/11/group-that-brought-guns-to-irving-mosque-publishes-muslims-home-addresses.html/
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:05:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Good
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:07:11 PM EDT
[#2]
"Morning News blurred names out of caution". I bet if it was a list of CCW holders they would not have blurred shit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

"Morning News blurred names out of caution". I bet if it was a list of CCW holders they would not have blurred shit.
View Quote

Was just about to post this.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Concur.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:10:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Not cool for CCW holders, not cool for this.  I know this is just a leaf taken out of the liberal's book, but I can't oppose the tactic one day, then turn around and use it the next.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Who gives a fuck.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Good
View Quote

What are they afraid of?  Being outed as the anti-American POS they are
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:12:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote
It's a shit thing to do, but we are in a shitty situation. We will soon see lone wolf attacks on the Muslims, the media, and their families. Blurring into a civil war thanks to the democrats, which is what they want to see.  Lots of people will remember and be angry at them for fostering this crisis. And they are very easy to identify, putting up signs in their front yards during election times, etc...

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:14:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not cool for CCW holders, not cool for this.  I know this is just a leaf taken out of the liberal's book, but I can't oppose the tactic one day, then turn around and use it the next.
View Quote

I understand your point, but if the tactic works for them (and our protests go unheard), then I think what's fair is fair.

They threw shit into the game first.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck these people and fuck anyone who agrees with them. This is simply and profoundly un-American.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:16:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Having a hard time generating sympathy for ROPers and those who sympathize with them on all and every "issue."
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

I remember a few years back an anti-newspaper (scum sucking pieces of shit) here in Virginia published the names of innocent citizens with CHPs.

Now, these "mosque protester" assholes are doing the same thing to other innocent citizens.

In either case, publishing the names of innocent people as an intimidation tactic is equally wrong and should expose these assholes for what they are.

Same tactics. Same goal: stoke fear and demonize gun owners. In this case, it's to stoke fear and demonize Mooozlims.

But oh well, 'Murica, am i rite!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

"the name and address of every Muslim and Muslim sympathizer that stood up for … Sharia tribunals in Irving.”
View Quote

That's the part that takes this to a whole other level.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:26:07 PM EDT
[#15]
In before the arrest
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:27:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Well Obama did say that he wanted Openness.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
And they probably have a photo of the guy who did it posted all over.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Fight fire with fire.

Now days the high road only makes one's legs more tired, never getting ahead
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:38:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I remember a few years back an anti-newspaper (scum sucking pieces of shit) here in Virginia published the names of innocent citizens with CHPs.

Now, these "mosque protester" assholes are doing the same thing to other innocent citizens.

In either case, publishing the names of innocent people as an intimidation tactic is equally wrong and should expose these assholes for what they are.

Same tactics. Same goal: stoke fear and demonize gun owners. In this case, it's to stoke fear and demonize Mooozlims.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't call anti American sharia law supporters innocent
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Fuck these people and fuck anyone who agrees with them. This is simply and profoundly un-American.
View Quote
Agreed.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:41:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Cool" or not, you'd better learn to do exactly that.

Our domestic enemies - mortal enemies who hate us and want us dead, enemies far more deadly than any foreign foe - suffer from no such weakness. They don't allow high-minded "ideals" to stand in the way of their usurpation of power, their "transformation" of the United States. They are playing for blood and are out to win at ANY cost. Hamstringing yourself with philosophical niceties is the surest way to end up in a gulag and then a mass grave. Well, it's the second surest way. The surest way is to let them disarm us.

They demonize us. They teach their children that we are monsters.

We should do the same thing.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:42:44 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:42:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

View Quote

Is it more or less un-American than wanting to implement tribunals based on legal doctrine that puts those whom renounce Islam to death?

Those that support Sharia law or sympathizes with the supporters are ENEMIES OF LIBERTY!

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:43:28 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This is why we can't have nice things.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:43:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

"the name and address of every Muslim and Muslim sympathizer that stood up for … Sharia tribunals in Irving.”

This.  

CCW holders stand for law & order.

Muslims who stood up for Sharia tribunals are standing up for violence and persecution of the INNOCENT.   ZERO fucks given.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:45:29 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

No. You don't beat your enemy by becoming him.

View Quote

So lets make nice with people who wish to kill us. Yeah that has worked so well over the past 60 years.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:50:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well in Texas Chl /ccw info is private and the state will not release personal info relating to it.   If someone showed up to city sponsored event and gave personal info, that info is part of the public record.  All that is being done is public info being given out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:51:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Cool" or not, you'd better learn to do exactly that.

Our domestic enemies - mortal enemies who hate us and want us dead, enemies far more deadly than any foreign foe - suffer from no such weakness. They don't allow high-minded "ideals" to stand in the way of their usurpation of power, their "transformation" of the United States. They are playing for blood and are out to win at ANY cost. Hamstringing yourself with philosophical niceties is the surest way to end up in a gulag and then a mass grave. Well, it's the second surest way. The surest way is to let them disarm us.

They demonize us. They teach their children that we are monsters.

We should do the same thing.

You beat them by killing the ever loving fuck out of him.......annnnddd were not doing either
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:54:34 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote

Real Americans typically kill innocent people if they cannot recite a Koran passage, or blow themselves up with suicide vests to kill others, or drown people of another religion by drowning them or cutting off their heads?

There will be more Americans killed by Muslims and those Muslims will be homegrown murderers or poor refugees allowed in by the Kenyan in the White House.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:57:18 PM EDT
[#31]
These people spoke in public, and as part of doing so had to give their names and addresses to establish themselves as being part of the community (pretty standard for city council meetings).

Someone republished the list.

This is nothing at all like publishing a list of CCW holders. This is like the ATF publishing comments on 41P, including contact info for the comments.

If you go and give your contact info as part of making a public statement, you have no expectation of privacy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
View Quote

Concur.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:58:27 PM EDT
[#33]
You guys trying to take the high-road, remind me of our RINO'S in office. Playing nice, and trying to be the nice guy is EXACTLY the reason we're in the shit-storm this country is in overall. People have sat on their asses, while the liberals play dirty ALL the time, which has take away gun rights, allowed illegal immigrants to flood this country, allowed people to think transsexual bs to be "normal" (they fucking rolled out the red carpet and make Caitlyn Jenner a fucking hero.....no, hell no), black lives matter (don't get me started on this garbage), promoted Christian hate and unacceptance of the pledge of allegiance in schools , and I could go on and on. It's time we started fighting fire with and used plays from their text books, it's the ONLY way we can get back on track. For those that think what they did is wrong.....YOU are part of the problem, congrats.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:00:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

+1

It's complete and utter bullcrap. Anyone who applauds tactics such as these needs to think really carefully about what they're actually supporting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

It's complete and utter bullcrap. Anyone who applauds tactics such as these needs to think really carefully about what they're actually supporting.

With these threads, I continue to be reminded about all the blowtard threads we've had where people openly wonder how something like Kystallnacht or the Holocaust could have happened.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:00:47 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What crime were they convicted of, and it what court?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:01:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

So lets make nice with people who wish to kill us. Yeah that has worked so well over the past 60 100years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets make nice with people who wish to kill us. Yeah that has worked so well over the past 60 100years.

Fix it.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:02:06 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
This.  

Muslims who stood up for Sharia tribunals are standing up for violence and persecution of the INNOCENT.   ZERO fucks given.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.  

The tactic is low. It shouldn't be used.

However, Sharia rules are a direct threat to our nation of laws, those who practice it, also have a long history of practicing violence to "enforce" their rules with beatings and so on in the streets.

On the other hand, both sides showed up at a public meeting in public with TV cameras there so it's not like they are some kind of private secret squirrel witness protection status either.  The muslems know who the other side is as well... and THEIR list is not being passed around publicly.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:04:38 PM EDT
[#39]
IF THEY WANT SHARIA,
GO WHERE THERE IS SHARIA !!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:06:43 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Fix it.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fix it.

We only made nice with Germany and Japan after severally kicking their ass.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:06:46 PM EDT
[#41]
It's called Arock someone.  As in Fuck You Arock.

Eta... This is now an FU Arock thread.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:07:06 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:07:13 PM EDT
[#43]
Interesting.  there are several mosques in Irving
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:09:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:11:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

+1

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1

How is it utter bull crap to highlight a list of people that willingly signed up to be known publicly as being in support of something?

When you give over the minimum reporting limit to a political campaign do you think it is bull crap that everyone can see who you are, where you live, and how much you gave?

Do you think petitions should be anonymous?

These people MADE THEIR OWN INFORMATION PUBLIC. They volunteered it. They stood up for something they believed in.

If you stand in front of your community, state your name and address, and then lend your voice in support or against something, you traded your privacy for your message.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:11:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Same question to you: The people in Irving? Which enemy are you targeting? Who would like to kill first?

I'm not even going to respond to your poorly though-out strawman argument, as I never suggested we make "nice" with our enemies.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So lets make nice with people who wish to kill us. Yeah that has worked so well over the past 60 years.

Same question to you: The people in Irving? Which enemy are you targeting? Who would like to kill first?

I'm not even going to respond to your poorly though-out strawman argument, as I never suggested we make "nice" with our enemies.

We really have SJW site staff now? lol
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:12:45 PM EDT
[#48]
I already know where they are in my 'hood
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:12:52 PM EDT
[#49]
I would happily kick them in the balls, as well.  It's a shit thing to do (posting names and addresses, as was done to us CCW holders across country, by very newspapers that are now blurring their names), but they are our enemy.  They are not just some bully from high school. They want us and our way of life dead.  Calls for extreme measures.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:15:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Or, let's not throw our morals out the window because of feels.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top