BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There are two types of Muslims.  A radical Muslim who wants to chop your head off, and a moderate Muslim who wants a radical Muslim to chop your head off.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I know this Muslim from work and he's totally cool and drinks beers and stuff. It's all good guys. You're all paranoid.

There are two types of Muslims.  A radical Muslim who wants to chop your head off, and a moderate Muslim who wants a radical Muslim to chop your head off.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:46:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:12:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

I would rather fight them now than leave the problem for later generations.

View Quote

In before Ed gets locked.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:43:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It may already be late (I hope not too late) but if we don't fight these assholes in Iraq,Africa,Syria,etc we are going to have to fight them here

Thanks to our Coward in Chief (a Muslim himself, regardless of what he claims) and the other useful idiot enablers (Jeb Bush,Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, the liberal media, et al) who want to bring thousands of additional Muslims to the USA and have left the door open (by not policing our borders), we already have a huge potential for problems with those radicals embedded withing the migrant groups admitted

I can't believe these fuckers (first video) have the audacity to say "convert to Islam or else" while in the country that took them in. Go back to the Muslim countries you came from if you are not willing to integrate into US society and become a law abiding citizen under our laws and institutions. Send them to the United Arab Emirates,Iran,Jordan,Saudi Arabia Yemen,etc if they are "running away from war"

Or is called a bigot/racist.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:57:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:59:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

-I have not called for genocide or "Kill the Mall" posts

-I have not generalized and placed an entire group in the same category

-I have not called for any illegal activity

-I have bot bashed an entire religion

-I have not blah,blah,blah

You can say a lot of things to express your thoughts here without violating any of our rules
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can say a lot of things to express your thoughts here without violating any of our rules

It's really amazingly simple.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:42:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Bobby Jindal put it best.

Immigration without assimilation is an invasion.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:50:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

The problem is how we've been fighting them "over there".  We expend more effort kissing ass and apologizing than kicking ass.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:55:28 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

the birth of the USMC owes its life to jihad. They were brought around to kill the pirates and protect the ships.
View Quote

No.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:02:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Show these videos to the leftists and they will accuse you of either spreading hate and fear, or say that these people are either lying or are not representative of Islam as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Show these videos to the leftists and they will accuse you of either spreading hate and fear, or say that these people are either lying or are not representative of Islam as a whole.

Or

The same things happen in our country and we're supposed to be Christian.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:10:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

It's all in the delivery. This guy explains it to a T and does so in such a way that no one here could CoC him for it. Skip to 7 min mark

https://youtu.be/cmyGC96ClcE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.

Feelings will get you into trouble, stating provable fact will not. Keep it civilized and factual and you won't get into trouble.

Bullshit. The truth is offensive enough to get someone banned. There are a ton of things I could say that are either fact or editorial based on facts that would earn me a ban. This site is just a microcosm of society as a whole. We aren't allowed to face uncomfortable truths.

It's all in the delivery. This guy explains it to a T and does so in such a way that no one here could CoC him for it. Skip to 7 min mark

https://youtu.be/cmyGC96ClcE

Excellent video. Thanks tyrendeth
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 1:23:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how do we tell the good ones from the bad ones ?
What about the nations who financially and logistically support them ?
IMO, the moderate ones won't publicly support the radicals but they will support them covertly and financially.
As was stated in another thread, The radical Muslim wants to cut your head off......the moderate Muslim wants the radical Muslim to cut your head off.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:12:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

They've been giving lessons since its inception.  There was nothing new on 9/11/2001.  It just happened to be televised live for the most part, and occurred in more spectacular fashion.

Genocide is not a new 20th century thing.  Its happened time and again throughout the history of man, for better or worse, mostly worse.   Now however, its necessary for the continued survival and positive advancement of the human species, and to halt a dark age from which humanity may not recover for thousands of years.  That may be a hugely "progressive" idea, but its the truth.   There has never been any coexistence with that cult.  Only times in which it has suffered so much from its own poverty and depravity that it could not expand and conquer, which is its dictate.  And its not equivalent to kings and emperors wanting to expand their rule by "spreading the word of god". All those were acts of men for greed and power.   Their book spells it out clearly what the end game is to be.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I learned all I need to know about Islam on September 11, 2001.          

Unfortunately it's a continuing education.  

They've been giving lessons since its inception.  There was nothing new on 9/11/2001.  It just happened to be televised live for the most part, and occurred in more spectacular fashion.

Genocide is not a new 20th century thing.  Its happened time and again throughout the history of man, for better or worse, mostly worse.   Now however, its necessary for the continued survival and positive advancement of the human species, and to halt a dark age from which humanity may not recover for thousands of years.  That may be a hugely "progressive" idea, but its the truth.   There has never been any coexistence with that cult.  Only times in which it has suffered so much from its own poverty and depravity that it could not expand and conquer, which is its dictate.  And its not equivalent to kings and emperors wanting to expand their rule by "spreading the word of god". All those were acts of men for greed and power.   Their book spells it out clearly what the end game is to be.

I have been watching the Palistainian terrorists and their Muslime supporters since well before the 67 six day war. I learned all I needed to know about Islime back then.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

George Soros Secretary of State Project

If you don't know about it, read up on it.  Very fascinating read in how to pervert an election.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can thank the American electorate for all that.

If you don't know about it, read up on it.  Very fascinating read in how to pervert an election.

So, Obama got elected fraudulently and all this "GOP put up a bad candidate" crap is nonsense.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:32:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

9 11 was the modern wake up call from Islam.  Most people in the US need an in the face wake up before they pay attention, blythely going about life without paying attention to the world.  Our modern world has become a very small place and that has to stop.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, let's see, there was Constantinople, Jerusalem, Spain, most of France, the Barbary Pirates, Ottomans, Muslim Brotherhood, etc. etc. and et cetera.

Just too many to choose from before that. Were you asleep?

9 11 was the modern wake up call from Islam.  Most people in the US need an in the face wake up before they pay attention, blythely going about life without paying attention to the world.  Our modern world has become a very small place and that has to stop.

That was only 14 years ago and the American public forgot about it years ago.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:35:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

DITTO!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That gets more original and witty with every retelling.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
But I know this Muslim from work and he's totally cool and drinks beers and stuff. It's all good guys. You're all paranoid.

Especially since it's completely wrong. There is no "radical Islam" that's the point many of us have been trying to drive home. It's a fallacy to believe that the genocidal maniacs are part of some kind of "radical" offshoot of Islam. The big revelation that people need to wake up to that ISIS and their ilk are mainstream Islam following the letter and spirit of Islamic law (Sharia). Repeating the cute phrase above just reinforces the misguided belief in the mythical concept of  "radical Islam". No such thing people!
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Especially since it's completely wrong. There is no "radical Islam" that's the point many of us have been trying to drive home. It's a fallacy to believe that the genocidal maniacs are part of some kind of "radical" offshoot of Islam. The big revelation that people need to wake up to that ISIS and their ilk are mainstream Islam following the letter and spirit of Islamic law (Sharia). Repeating the cute phrase above just reinforces the misguided belief in the mythical concept of  "radical Islam". No such thing people!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is the  A point of how I feel and aimless and this website can go to hell they think that it is a bad thing insulting a hateful religion. I have friends that are gay that would've been killed at the hands of these monsters , I have little vested in this website look at my post count watching everybody Cowtail to their masters a I have little vested in this website look at my post count  I will happily go down as someone who voice their opinion . The religion of Islam is a fourth century unreformed religion of death
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:45:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is the  A point of how I feel and aimless and this website can go to hell they think that it is a bad thing insulting a hateful religion. I have friends that are gay that would've been killed at the hands of these monsters , I have little vested in this website look at my post count watching everybody Cowtail to their masters a I have little vested in this website look at my post count  I will happily go down as someone who voice their opinion . The religion of Islam is a fourth century unreformed religion of death
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL, cowtail?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:51:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bravo, sir, bravo.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:13:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:01:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

So, Obama got elected fraudulently and all this "GOP put up a bad candidate" crap is nonsense.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go learn.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Well, bye!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, bye!

I'm always cowtailing. I never Kow-Tow, however.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:05:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

-I have bot bashed an entire religio
n

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

-I have bot bashed an entire religio
n

You will come around....

Just Kidding!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:08:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
... we haven't had enough of these recently. How about this gem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pky3WeM4tI

Or this one (I'm sure it was an isolated incident):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0KmEaWsSQw

And this one is worth watching as well. SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC due to disfigured face (looks like acid attack):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zhZmcwwLM

Share your youtube finds on exposing Islamic terror/violence.
View Quote

I would comment on this but I just got out of timeout so I'm not gonna test my luck.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:08:56 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bullshit. The truth is offensive enough to get someone banned. There are a ton of things I could say that are either fact or editorial based on facts that would earn me a ban. This site is just a microcosm of society as a whole. We aren't allowed to face uncomfortable truths.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Islam is a protected group on this forum, so I'll refrain from posting my true feelings on the subject. Not sure why we are so concerned about offending anyone regarding Islam considering how repulsive the truth is, but those are the rules apparently.

Feelings will get you into trouble, stating provable fact will not. Keep it civilized and factual and you won't get into trouble.

truth.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:10:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Go learn.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go learn.

So, no answer, huh.

Someone wrote an article.

Doesn't make them correct nor does it mean that anyone would learn anything from it.

I asked YOU a question.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:45:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

So, no answer, huh.

Doesn't make them correct nor does it mean that anyone would learn anything from it.

I asked YOU a question.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[quote ]Quoted:

[/quote ]

Go learn.

So, no answer, huh.

I asked YOU a question.

No, you made a statement that shows you have not bothered to learn about George Soros' SoSP.

That's OK.  Ignorance is bliss.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:56:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I would comment on this but I just got out of timeout so I'm not gonna test my luck.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... we haven't had enough of these recently. How about this gem?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pky3WeM4tI

Or this one (I'm sure it was an isolated incident):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0KmEaWsSQw

And this one is worth watching as well. SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC due to disfigured face (looks like acid attack):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7zhZmcwwLM

Share your youtube finds on exposing Islamic terror/violence.

Chill and keep your account.
Comment factually when you do.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:16:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

No, you made a statement that shows you have not bothered to learn about George Soros' SoSP.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Go learn.

So, no answer, huh.

I asked YOU a question.

You should know about bliss.

That thing has no facts, just opinions and conjecture.

I see nothing they actually accomplished but hey, that's your go to, huh.

Still, no answer huh.

I asked you if that meant that the elections are rigged.  That has not been answered by either you nor what I can find about your project.

Simple yes or no.....................are you saying the elections are rigged?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:31:06 PM EDT
[#31]
You can't defeat true believers in anything unless you are willing to wipe them out to the last man...OR you accept that they're true believers and have a 'true belief' that is patently, obviously, overtly superior to their 'true belief'. In other words, to combat a belief you must have a counter-belief. Fight theology with theology or philosophy with philosophy.

The USSR didn't collapse because we killed them all. It collapsed because the Russians stopped believing the BS communist myth about economic "laws" that Marx supposedly discovered "scientifically". They saw an alternative system that could provide for people on a scale unimaginable for their own people. They also encountered 'true believers' in both Afghanistan and Poland which their guns and KGB could not cower and could not understand.

Islam is - as many have pointed out - a totalitarian system in that it's the complete, 'total' package. To be "moderate" means what, exactly? As many have also pointed out, there are a dozen competing schools of jurisprudence and theology within Islam but they all in various ways revolve around the concept of Caliphate like the Jews revolved around the concept of the Temple and Christianity revolves around who holds the 'keys' of the kingdom.

Al Qaeda believed that their efforts (as SUNNI) were to eventually, some day distant, usher in the conditions for the Caliphate which most schools of thought suggest must exist before the copious rules of behavior 'kick in'....so for example, in the absence of a Caliph, alot of rules go into hibernation - much like the Jewish law went into hibernation in the absence of a Temple and priesthood. No Temple = no temple tax, sacrifices, etc. but that doesn't annul the Law of Moses.... or for Christians, there are concepts of legitimate authority to 'bind and loose' that divides the East from the West. In the absence of a Pope or Patriarch things devolve to subsidarity - the local government.

In Islam, one could be a moderate from 1920 to the present because, while there were presidents and kings in various nation-states, there was no Caliph and hence no  top head of all Muslims to whom all (sunni at least) in theory owe allegiance. So Kings and strong men could act as stewards or stand ins for a Caliph, but they were not Caliphs. Now that a Caliphate has been declared, theologically some tumblers have fallen into the groove and suddenly being a moderate is much more theologically dicey - not just physically risky.

So what to do?

Half of all Muslims are women. 1/8th of the rest are young boys. I can't see those as anything more than victims. But unless one engages on the realm of ideas and theology, I don't see how a post-Christian, neo-pagan or atheistic West can long endure against their true believers - no matter how much we think we excel in modern warfare.

Simply declaring that Mohamed was wrong isn't going to cut it. Calling it names isn't going to cut it. Being respectful and nice isn't going to placate them (or strengthen the hand of the moderates). Do our elites believe in atheistic secular hedonistic materialism as much as their true believers do in Islam? I wonder.

I think many of our elites envy Islam and might be tempted to convert out of expediency if not sincerely in order to further their ambitions. I don't think Islam presents as existential a threat to our elite's moral or socio-economic core beliefs as say, traditional Catholicism or Evangelical Protestantism does.

Ultimately what do we rest ourselves on to believe what we do? Because the alternative is social pressure or death threats? Because belief in X is a door to success and riches? Because it's the cool and less difficult path to take?

Christianity exploded across the Roman world despite being persecuted. It endures to this day in all Muslim lands despite 1,300 years of being 2nd class citizens. Their martyrs die as suicides whereas Christian martyrs die as non-violent witnesses. Which takes greater guts and more 'true belief'?

Ultimately it will come back to theology and miracles not brute force. If Islam is a religion then it must account for God. Does God depend on killers to silence sinners or can he take out his own trash? Is God so weak that he needs killers to enforce faith, hope, and love in His word? More to the point, which God can be proven to exist by theophanies (healing, exorcism, and other public miracles)?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:38:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:32:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4LmGPg8ScQ

Psychos.
View Quote

Embed Assist:

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:46:24 AM EDT
[#34]
I spent enough time in the Middle East to see much worse and enough to know they don't want peace. That is all.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:56:27 AM EDT
[#35]

Islam is simply incompatible with freedom and human rights, it is at odds with the Constitution of the United States, and United States Code. Of course, so is our president.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:56:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I spent enough time in the Middle East to see much worse and enough to know they don't want peace. That is all.
View Quote

Funny thing that, the .mil guys I'm around generally have the same opinion. But the disinformation trolls here are usually the first ones to squawk that posters who are critical of islam need to get out of their trailer or some similar euphemism.

It'll be repeated here, if it hasn't already. Must be hard trying to defend a religion as peaceful when there are hundreds of attacks carried out each year in the name of that religion, and story after story describing its brutality.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:01:15 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Extremist Muslims want to chop your head off.

Moderate Muslims want an extremist Muslim to chop your head off.  

Did I forget anything?
View Quote

I've never met a moderate Muslim because I've never met a Muslim who doesn't want to impose Sharia Law on everyone else.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:18:47 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Islam is simply incompatible with freedom and human rights, it is at odds with the Constitution of the United States, and United States Code. Of course, so is our president.
View Quote

Can't get anymore simple than that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:19:32 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

IMO, the moderate ones won't publicly support the radicals but they will support them covertly and financially.
As was stated in another thread, The radical Muslim wants to cut your head off......the moderate Muslim wants the radical Muslim to cut your head off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Superficially, I tend to strongly mistrust anyone who expects their women to cover their face in public. That really does tend to correspond with a lot of other beliefs I'd prefer not to exist.

In reality - you often cannot, any more than you can figure out who's going to shoot up a planned parenthood and kill a cop.

Fortunately, there aren't as many people snidely saying that the radical Christian wants to kill workers at a planned parenthood, the moderate Christian wants the radical Christian to do so. Because, that would be stupid, see. And it wouldn't get less stupid after 100 people posted it.

It's sort of like that. But some people surround themselves in such a thick haze of hate and propaganda that they lose their humanity. Sometimes, religious beliefs are a component.  Islam has a particular strain where this is particularly prevalent, but it takes a special kind of hate and ignorance to pretend it is something unique to the faith, or universal within the faith.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#40]
I have three muslum friends I trust, one of which went on my last deployment

Everyone else...well I just keep my hand near my CCW and don't talk to them.

Sorry their might be a bunch of good ones that get a bad rap from the radicals.

I have worked with many and no matter how nice they are, I have now doubt

Some want my family and I dead.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:35:46 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote
It's not about people that practice Islam and are peaceful.

It about the radicals, all radical Islam terrorist needs a bullet to the face

We need to pull the guards and staff out of gitmo and close it with a JDAM

Or two.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:45:27 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote
Who cares what they think

Just tell them the only hate you have is for them and their other

Cocksucking liberal buddies
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:45:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I have three muslum friends I trust, one of which went on my last deployment

Everyone else...well I just keep my hand near my CCW and don't talk to them.

Sorry their might be a bunch of good ones that get a bad rap from the radicals.

I have worked with many and no matter how nice they are, I have now doubt
Some want my family and I dead.
View Quote

I'm equally sure some of them have worked with many Americans, and have come to realize that no matter how nice those Americans are, some want their families and them dead.

There's usually two components to this level of hate - your own beliefs and world view, and then also how you've defined and pigeonholed those you wish were dead. This is usually rife with a lot of standard "but he did it first mommy" rationalizations.  Past that, it's all about how much you are willing to do personally to follow through with it, and how much you just wish others would. Religion has been a strong motivator to facilitate every step in this process since the beginning of history.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:46:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Fuck these Islamist Jihadists in the ass with a goat dick.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 1:50:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Fuck these Islamist Jihadists in the ass with a goat dick.
View Quote

Why give them what they want ?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:04:24 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bohr,
You're a really smart guy and your perspectives are very important and often spot on.
And yes, it is quite simple to refrain from saying stuff that is normally found at StormFront type sites.
And that stuff is crude and does not win much support from the masses in the center, and will be seen by many who will visit this site to check it out.
You know that some of this is just the internet - that just about every thread subject has such behavior, and then there are a few who really are bigots - but most of it this shit is frustration at the road we are obviously on.
It is a very bad road we are on.
That road is Fundamental Transformation of this Nation (and Western Society). And that's not 'just another phony scandel' that's a quote. A quote that is backed up by invariant actions and a lifetime of associations SOLELY with people intent on such a goal.
And its not just one man but a whole movement who have taken over the largest political party and the media and universities and so much more.
People who believe our system, our Nation, is at fault for every problem that exists in the world even the fucking weather.
As you know there are threads of truth in that whole cloth. America is not perfect. No one is. But please...
These people infiltrated this system (the long march thru Western Institutions - to use their own words) and they are lying or down playing their real goals.
Yes Obama's first shot at an elected political position really was orchestrated by communist Alice Palmer at Bill Ayers place. And there's a whole lot more like that.
This stuff is infiltration and subversion and deception for radical purposes. And buying off the masses with promises of entitlements etc.
And the guys on this site are getting frustrated at their success and continued efforts across a wide range of areas - including this scheme of large numbers of people who are not exactly known to be 'pro America'..
And it just so happens that these same people that Obama leads, also are real big on bringing in large numbers of unvetted muslims into America. In fact they will bring in anybody who is not Western.
There is no real vetting that can be done. There is no limits on numbers being promised and if there were any, everyone would know it is a lie like everything that Obama says.

Several times you have poked fun at us over Taqqiya.
But it is real. It is not practiced by very many, just by some in leadership roles - for that is all it takes, just as Obama and the Radical Left latched on to legitimate issues and lied their way into power here.
Just like communists the world over often hid who they were to gain power.
And you make fun of us for thinking others might also do that? Deception by Humans is as old as Prostitution.

Yes, we need to be smarter. The guys need to read more and listen more and so on- including other views expressed on this site- certainly me included. But, lo and behold, the Europeans are so much more sophisticated and educated than us. Yes, they can handle anything - unless there is trouble and genocide in the Balkins and then they collapse and call Bill Clinton and America. We still have troops in the Balkans. Or their masterful handling of this immigration thing. Oh my, how nuanced. How well prepared and implemented. And their gun control and oh yes, the productivity and finances of Greece, Spain, Italy and Portugal. Yes we should be so smart. Hey, maybe it will all be okay for them, time will tell. And yes we have just as many problems that can be attributed across the board. But many don't like the way things are going. I certainly don't.

We read that KSA and the Gulf States have taken no refugees. Nor will they. But they will pay to build hundreds of more Mosques in America and Europe. Has Iran taken any. (Yes I know they are mostly Shia - but they have Sunni and Arab minorities, they can take some more no?) Dude, even I am not that Dumb. They are dumping people on us.

So what do we do? Focus on the guys who speak crudely when they are frustrated at the Stupid and Deceptive road we find ourselves on? Well, maybe a little, to calm them down and offer solutions that don't include berating them for white privilege or an end to capitalism or obamacare or a long list of such things..
And maybe, just maybe, to have the common sense and dignity to control ones own borders and visa system. To only allow in limited numbers of people, people from all over the world - who have skills, or the IQ and temperament to attain skills, or who have demonstrated success somewhere in their lives and who will not get 'benefits' for their first 10 years here and who are interested in being self sufficient as prior generations of immigrants were. America always attracted people who knew they had to sink or swim. That has changed. We are becoming a big welfare office. We can send food and other aid to the world's problem areas. We don't have to bring those problem areas here.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:17:18 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

756 AD....Spain
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's because nobody learned anything on February 26, 1993.

756 AD....Spain

711 was when it really started, I've been using that to crush the shitty "Christans did the Crusades" argument.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:18:04 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Bohr,
You're a really smart guy and your perspectives are very important and often spot on.
And yes, it is quite simple to refrain from saying stuff that is normally found at StormFront type sites.
And that stuff is crude and does not win much support from the masses in the center, and will be seen by many who will visit this site to check it out.
You know that some of this is just the internet - that just about every thread subject has such behavior, and then there are a few who really are bigots - but most of it this shit is frustration at the road we are obviously on.
That road is Fundamental Transformation of this Nation (and Western Society). And that's not 'just another phony scandel' that's a quote. A quote that is backed up by invariant actions and a lifetime of associations SOLELY with people intent on such a goal.
And its not just one man but a whole movement who have taken over the largest political party and the media and universities and so much more.
People who believe our system, our Nation, is at fault for every problem that exists in the world even the fucking weather.
As you know there are threads of truth in that whole cloth. America is not perfect. No one is. But please...
These people infiltrated this system (the long march thru Western Institutions - to use their own words) and they are lying or down playing their real goals.
Yes Obama's first shot at an elected political position really was orchestrated by communist Alice Palmer at Bill Ayers place. And there's a whole lot more like that.
This stuff is infiltration and subversion and deception for radical purposes. And buying off the masses with promises of entitlements etc.
And the guys on this site are getting frustrated at their success and continued efforts across a wide range of areas - including this scheme of large numbers of people who are not exactly known to be 'pro America'..
And it just so happens that these same people that Obama leads, also are real big on bringing in large numbers of unvetted muslims into America. In fact they will bring in anybody who is not Western.
There is no real vetting that can be done. There is no limits on numbers being promised and if there were any, everyone would know it is a lie like everything that Obama says.

But it is real. It is not practiced by very many, just by some in leadership roles - for that is all it takes, just as Obama and the Radical Left latched on to legitimate issues and lied their way into power here.
And you make fun of us for thinking others might also do that? Deception by Humans is as old as Prostitution.

Yes, we need to be smarter. The guys need to read more and listen more and so on- including other views expressed on this site- certainly me included. But, lo and behold, the Europeans are so much more sophisticated and educated than us. Yes, they can handle anything - unless there is trouble and genocide in the Balkins and then they collapse and call Bill Clinton and America. We still have troops in the Balkans. Or their masterful handling of this immigration thing. Oh my, how nuanced. How well prepared and implemented. And their gun control and oh yes, the productivity and finances of Greece, Spain, Italy and Portugal. Yes we should be so smart. Hey, maybe it will all be okay for them, time will tell. And yes we have just as many problems that can be attributed across the board. But many don't like the way things are going. I certainly don't.

We read that KSA and the Gulf States have taken no refugees. Nor will they. But they will pay to build hundreds of more Mosques in America and Europe. Has Iran taken any. (Yes I know they are mostly Shia - but they have Sunni and Arab minorities, they can take some more no?) Dude, even I am not that Dumb. They are dumping people on us.

So what do we do? Focus on the guys who speak crudely when they are frustrated at the Stupid and Deceptive road we find ourselves on? Well, maybe a little, to calm them down and offer solutions that don't include berating them for white privilege or an end to capitalism or obamacare or a long list of such things..
And maybe, just maybe, to have the common sense and dignity to control ones own borders and visa system. To only allow in limited numbers of people, people from all over the world - who have skills, or the IQ and temperament to attain skills, or who have demonstrated success somewhere in their lives and who will not get 'benefits' for their first 10 years here and who are interested in being self sufficient as prior generations of immigrants were. America always attracted people who knew they had to sink or swim. That has changed. We are becoming a big welfare office. We can send food and other aid to the world's problem areas. We don't have to bring those problem areas here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bohr,

That's what's so amazing to me.  I have never supported bringing Syrian refugees to the United States, have always been very cynical about "vetting," (and have tried a time or two to offer comment son the various processes, having actually been involved in them). I despise what Obama stands for, always have.  But here on arfcom, I will always be a Muslim apologist and SJW.

I can't control that.  It's gotten so bad the torch and pitchfork crowd are starting to turn on staff.

All this talk we hear about why the moderates don't stand up to the extremists if they really are the majority?

Look around you. We're living it. We are writing our own story. Is the conservative movement going to be define by derp and conspiracy theories rooted in more derp, or on principled opposition to those who hate what this country is now and want to "fundamentally transform" it?

Spend time reading or watching some left wing propaganda. Take a look at what Rachel Maddow has to say.

Do they need to argue for the Leftist agenda, to argue for "fundamentally transformation."

Nope, and they don't - that shit does not sell in America, and they KNOW it.

All they have to do is find the derp and show the American people it.

All I ask is why are we so eager, so determined, to let them write the story - to the point that many, many here are determined to define the Right the same way MSNBC does?

Of course, to many here, this very post I just made is "concern trolling," a form of advanced Taqqiya (and yes, poking fun of the use of Taqqiya here, such as your even using  it to refer to the classic Left, needs to be done, it's a ridiculous abuse and misuse of a theological construct that nobody really wants to understand, because those who use it already have the world all figured out - just ask them).
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:27:51 AM EDT
[#49]
I'm not worried about the 87/100 that are fine. The 13 is what I prepare for. And since that 14 can't be accounted for, 0/100 should be let in.

If America doesn't wake up we are in for a world of hurt.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 3:52:50 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted: Superficially, I tend to strongly mistrust anyone who expects their women to cover their face in public. That really does tend to correspond with a lot of other beliefs I'd prefer not to exist.

In reality - you often cannot, any more than you can figure out who's going to shoot up a planned parenthood and kill a cop.

Fortunately, there aren't as many people snidely saying that the radical Christian wants to kill workers at a planned parenthood, the moderate Christian wants the radical Christian to do so. Because, that would be stupid, see. And it wouldn't get less stupid after 100 people posted it.

It's sort of like that. But some people surround themselves in such a thick haze of hate and propaganda that they lose their humanity. Sometimes, religious beliefs are a component.  Islam has a particular strain where this is particularly prevalent, but it takes a special kind of hate and ignorance to pretend it is something unique to the faith, or universal within the faith.

View Quote

I was wondering how long it'd take for someone here to used that analogy, less than 24hrs.

I all honesty, one happens a metric shit ton more than the other, I'll let you decide which...

But we should believe that since it's happened twice its ok to use as a backdrop to suggest it's a real problem, but if we point out that hundreds of attacks of varying degrees take place around the world every year we're labeled islamophobes.

Got It.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top