Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:45:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Whether you like Trump or not?
We are watching kasich who hasn't got a prayer attack him pretty viciously, along with a super pack

View Quote

Kasich is a loser as a candidate, he should acknowledge that he's a loser, and he should go find something productive to do.

He swayed no one.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump doesn't do anything unless it means money. He says what people want to hear and you'd have to be leaning on the side of weak minded to believe it. He may be better than what the dems have but not by much. I pray someone like Cruz, someone with experience gets the nomination.
View Quote

This. You honestly have to be a weak minded fool to believe anything Trump says. He's playing people like a fiddle. It's embarrassing that so many people on the right follow him mindlessly just like the left followed Barry.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:48:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
But Cruz would make the finest Supreme Court Justice EVER !

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Disturbing how the GOPe is attacking Trump and supporting Jebs

I'd be happy to see Cruz as VP, this would sell me on Trump

He would be right there along side Scalia, for sure.   If he was the Ginsberg or Stevens replacement... major turn for the Court.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:49:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
that cunt might be in cuffs by then

View Quote

I'd love to see that more than anything, but it's not going to happen. The Clintons are above the law. If you or I did what she did, we've have been put in jail a long time ago without a second thought.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:50:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

This. You honestly have to be a weak minded fool to believe anything Trump says. He's playing people like a fiddle. It's embarrassing that so many people on the right follow him mindlessly just like the left followed Barry.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump doesn't do anything unless it means money. He says what people want to hear and you'd have to be leaning on the side of weak minded to believe it. He may be better than what the dems have but not by much. I pray someone like Cruz, someone with experience gets the nomination.

Look in their eyes - what do you see?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:51:10 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

The only thing that matters is if the voters will elect trump to be president

I don't think they will

he is not "presidential"

if Trump runs as the GOP candidate, I think Hillary will win

everything else is just jibber jabber

some guys are not very bright and they'll think the above is an endorsement of Hillary

the opposite is true: I think Hillary is a despicable scumbag

our opinion doesn't count

presidents are elected by centrists, not hardcore right wingers

the only question that counts is: will the centrists vote for trump?
View Quote

Damn son, your data center has some issues with page breaks.

Are you guys still running windows 95 or something?

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:57:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'd love to see that more than anything, but it's not going to happen. The Clintons are above the law. If you or I did what she did, we've have been put in jail a long time ago without a second thought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What she did?  Hell if we got caught with a single SI/TK/WNINTEL document on a private server, we'd be literally hanged and buried under the prison just to be sure.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:06:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What she did?  Hell if we got caught with a single SI/TK/WNINTEL document on a private server, we'd be literally hanged and buried under the prison just to be sure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Buck Sexton from The Blaze has been occasionally referring to a conversation he had with one of his former CIA coworkers, where they were talking and laughing about this, in a "can you imagine what would have happened to us if we'd have set up a private server at home with classified information on it" kind of way. Anyone from the military or otherwise who has been in a position to handle classified information can relate to that.

It's absurd to think that she's not in jail right now. But she never will be.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:10:06 AM EDT
[#9]
I dont think any candidate came across more unlikable than Kasich did.  Notice how I'm referring to him in past tense

Cruz 2016
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:12:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

...The GOP super packs are about to go whole hog attacking him.
If the Trump history on these attacks holds true , these attacks will give him a massive poll bump...

View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1810428_Fox__Republican_donors_pool_resources_to_defeat_and_destroy_Donald_Trump.html
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:26:11 AM EDT
[#11]
If GOPe need reigning in:

[ Trump ] In the early stages of my candidacy I made a pledge to work together with my political party, the GOP, to compete for their selection as presidential nominee and not to run as an independent.  The GOP, it turns out, has either conspired to work against me or allowed others within their influence to work against me unfairly.  In business that is a breach of contract, and nullifies the original agreement.  I am encouraged by the support of you, the American people, who have shown so much passion and given me the strength for this fight.  You have told me I am your voice and you believe in my vision for America.  Therefore, I will not retreat; I will forge ahead and run for President of the United States of America as an Independent and earn the honor of becoming your president in 2016.  Thank you [ /Trump ]

TLDR: You’re fired GOP!

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:37:11 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't think they will

he is not "presidential"

some guys are not very bright and they'll think the above is an endorsement of Hillary

View Quote

Are you telling us that Obama was elected by centrists? Romney and McCain ran their generals as centrists. Your claim is the mantra of the Establishment.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:44:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
What makes Trump so great, anyway?

He makes like $1000000 a day and says things on TV you want to hear that he has never backed up in the past.

View Quote

That's it
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:49:19 AM EDT
[#14]
Trump or Cruz are the only 2 who actually matter at this point.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:18:06 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I clearly remember seeing that on the news as well.  It was a blood-pressure spiking display, and that's why it sticks in my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think you're right.

I've been watching and paying more attention to Trump lately, and he's been getting better and better.  I think he has a real shot, and really dislike the way the GOPe is ganging up to attack him.

If you try to strike Trump down, he will become stronger than you can ever imagine.
msnbc (lawrence o'Donnell) said Trump lied about 911 and muslims out in the street in north jersey chanting when the towers came down, he said trump was a liar it never happened.

Not only did I see it on the news , we have a relative on on a force 2 towns over who told us they called for back up.

They said there was a growing non muslimn crowd gathering and were afraid the chanters would be getting hurt shorly if they didn't break it up.  

I clearly remember seeing that on the news as well.  It was a blood-pressure spiking display, and that's why it sticks in my mind.
Yep, MSMBC is going to eat this one hard.

Those news trucks caught that shit, plus a lot of people saw it.

I'm waiting on our relative to get back to be, he might pics from that night

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:23:03 PM EDT
[#16]
…”In Jersey City, within hours of two jetliners’ plowing
into the World Trade Center, law enforcement authorities detained and
questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the
attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they
watched the devastation on the other side of the river.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/11/wapo-officials-investigated-muslims-in-new-jersey-holding-rooftop-parties-on-911-across-river-from-attack-scene/

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:30:35 PM EDT
[#17]
http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/24/gop-establishment-trying-elect-donald-trump/

"The reason that voters, in large numbers, are attracted to Trump (in
particular) and Carson while they are ignoring Bush and Kasich is
simple. The GOP Establishment is corrupt to the core. Though it talks
free enterprise, etc. etc., the big GOP donors, like the US Chamber of
Commerce, are first to fill the trough and to use the power of the
government to cripple their competitors. We all saw in Mississippi how
the GOP will say anything and do anything to defeat someone they see as a
threat to their rent-seeking.

The Trump problem is a problem the GOP has created by its lies and
double-dealing. And, given its track record of f***ing up pretty much
everything it touches, it looks like it will hand the nomination to
Trump."

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's it
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He makes like $1000000 a day and says things on TV you want to hear that he has never backed up in the past.

That's it

So then what... I should vote for a candidate that isn't saying what I want to hear and has no intention of doing those things?

Or should I, after being burned by the GOPe over and over and over again, take my chanches that Trump might mean what he says? Because even if he doesn't, things wouldn't be any different than they are now. On the other hand, if he does then there is a huge upside. So by voting for him, things either stay the same or improve yet you're speculating that he's a bad bet because he doesn't mean what he says... like very GOPe political candidate of the last few decades.

And that is supposed to make people want to vote for the GOPe? Heh.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:25:21 PM EDT
[#19]
Democrats are ecstatic a the possibility of a Trump nomination. They wont even have to campaign.  Anyone who thinks that Trump will appeal to main stream America is delusional.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:25:36 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
So then what... I should vote for a candidate that isn't saying what I want to hear and has no intention of doing those things?

Or should I, after being burned by the GOPe over and over and over again, take my chanches that Trump might mean what he says? Because even if he doesn't, things wouldn't be any different than they are now. On the other hand, if he does then there is a huge upside. So by voting for him, things either stay the same or improve yet you're speculating that he's a bad bet because he doesn't mean what he says... like very GOPe political candidate of the last few decades.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's it

When Trump recanted his stance on guns and went whole hog pro Second Amendment ,backed is up in writing with every detail he knew he cannot back away from that new stance.

He would get fired, to me that shows someone has changed , maybe he's the best liar on the planet and is really an Evil DR No?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Trump is gonna make America great again.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Democrats are ecstatic a the possibility of a Trump nomination. They wont even have to campaign.  Anyone who thinks that Trump will appeal to main stream America is delusional.
View Quote
The dems on TV have went from saying "bring Trump on" to attacking him viciously.

He has them scared for a reason.,

And by the way, that fat fucking cunt does not appeal to mainstream America so whats your point?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:33:55 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
The dems on TV have went from saying "bring Trump on" to attacking him viciously.

And by the way, that fat fucking cunt does not appeal to mainstream America so whats your point?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have to attack someone, its the media.  They always need a bad guy, and Trumps insane, substance lacking rhetoric is EXACTLY what they are looking for.  Trump gets the nomination, independents vote against trump, not for Hillary, which is exactly what the dems are hoping for.  Trump gets the nomination and the conservatives who have actually paid attention to his historical stance on the issues will stay at home instead of voting for a RINO who has been historically been in favor of almost everything that conservatives stand against.  

Trump is the dems wet dream for a challenger.  He alienates his own party, motivates independents to vote dem, and motivates dems to get out and support whoever runs against him.  Its really sad that so many on here cant seem to grasp this.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:52:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Start asking around. I have and I have heard a number of dyed in the wool Democrats that are planning on voting for him ESPECIALLY if Hillary or Bernie get the nod.While this poll is fr from scientific, it tells me that a lot of people are pissed off at BOTH parties.

If for no other reason people support Trump is that the leadership of BOTH parties hates him.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Start asking around. I have and I have heard a number of dyed in the wool Democrats that are planning on voting for him ESPECIALLY if Hillary or Bernie get the nod.While this poll is fr from scientific, it tells me that a lot of people are pissed off at BOTH parties.

If for no other reason people support Trump is that the leadership of BOTH parties hates him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Voters in Somalia dont count.  He alienates FAR more than he attracts.  Just look at the fervor that this forum devolves into every time some Trumper starts a thread on the subject. When you have a significant number of people in your own party saying "I wont vote for him", your not going to get a winning candidate.  Unlike liberals, there are a lot of conservatives out there that will stand on their principles and abstain rather than supporting someone they dont believe in.  Trump divides, he doesnt consolidate voters.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:07:10 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't think they will

he is not "presidential"

View Quote

"Presidential" is being redefined as we watch, and I approve.

(I guess that I should clarify that I'm speaking about Trump, and not FBHO.)
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:22:22 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
It's PAC, as in Political Action Committee, not pack, like a group of wolves.

You're welcome, '02er
View Quote

But the GOPe acts like a pack of wolves in their attacks on Trump.

Cruz and Huckabee aren't attacking Trump for good reason.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:24:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Loony bin Kasich on the eve of his anti-Trump ads

His Twit:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Loony bin Kasich on the eve of his anti-Trump ads

His Twit:

"John Kasich Verified account @JohnKasich

A bully never expects anyone to fight back. And tonight you saw what happens when we did. See you on the trail, Mr. Trump."

He'll be seeing Trump way ahead of him as he struggles along in last place until he falls down and out.  Loser.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:28:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Voters in Somalia dont count.  He alienates FAR more than he attracts.  Just look at the fervor that this forum devolves into every time some Trumper starts a thread on the subject. When you have a significant number of people in your own party saying "I wont vote for him", your not going to get a winning candidate.  Unlike liberals, there are a lot of conservatives out there that will stand on their principles and abstain rather than supporting someone they dont believe in.  Trump divides, he doesnt consolidate voters.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How about concern trolls from Canada who continuously hector Americans on how to vote in American elections; do they count?

Simply pointing out that some internet loudmouths with twisted feels raise a stink and disrupt those here who prefer Trump, in no way validates the assertion that he who throws the loudest tantrum should be cow towed to,  the internet crybullies  alternatively insulting Trump supporters and then whining, not withstanding.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Nothing and I mean nothing would terrify left wing America like a Cruz on the high court.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Disturbing how the GOPe is attacking Trump and supporting Jebs

I'd be happy to see Cruz as VP, this would sell me on Trump

Nothing and I mean nothing would terrify left wing America like a Cruz on the high court.

Get Trump as president, republicans manage to keep 51 senators.  Nominate Cruz to the SC and then use the democrats Harry Reid rule of just a majority vote (nuclear option) in the senate to appoint Cruz as a Supreme Court Justice.  The democrats would go into a melt down.  Then throw it up into their faces that they had no problem with Harry Reid using it for federal appointments.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Trump is a moron who is throwing away and chance he might of had to get the nomination.

I completely agree that someone outside the politically connected needs to get elected, but not sure that one man in one position can make any difference.  The politically connected will isolate a person like this and let him destroy himself with his own, stupid reactions to other people.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:56:39 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
They have to attack someone, its the media.  They always need a bad guy, and Trumps insane, substance lacking rhetoric is EXACTLY what they are looking for.  Trump gets the nomination, independents vote against trump, not for Hillary, which is exactly what the dems are hoping for.  Trump gets the nomination and the conservatives who have actually paid attention to his historical stance on the issues will stay at home instead of voting for a RINO who has been historically been in favor of almost everything that conservatives stand against.  

Trump is the dems wet dream for a challenger.  He alienates his own party, motivates independents to vote dem, and motivates dems to get out and support whoever runs against him.  Its really sad that so many on here cant seem to grasp this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, you're wrong, you have to listen to what the actual people are saying who are dems

I said it before, Trump is a real NYer, he can pull off NY maybe

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:20:20 PM EDT
[#33]

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:29:01 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:32:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Radical populism is what democracy leads to. No-one cared until Trump put on the mask.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:35:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Buck Sexton from The Blaze has been occasionally referring to a conversation he had with one of his former CIA coworkers, where they were talking and laughing about this, in a "can you imagine what would have happened to us if we'd have set up a private server at home with classified information on it" kind of way. Anyone from the military or otherwise who has been in a position to handle classified information can relate to that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know of other cases where a person took stuff home, so they could work on something outside the office, and they were basically buried UNDER the jail.  Why/How Hillary is getting away with this is utterly beyond me.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:57:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Trump is a moron who is throwing away and chance he might of had to get the nomination.

I completely agree that someone outside the politically connected needs to get elected, but not sure that one man in one position can make any difference.  The politically connected will isolate a person like this and let him destroy himself with his own, stupid reactions to other people.
View Quote

The part in bold - how did you reach that conclusion?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:05:04 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's it

Homerun

At least with Trump, there is a chance immigration is reduced. With the other candidates, we know for a fact that it's the opposite, so I'll take my chances with Trump.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:08:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit

Clinton supports importing refugees, America doesn't.
Clinton supports banning guns, America doesn't.
Clinton supports amnesty, America doesn't.
Clinton supports H1b scheme, America doesn't.
Clinton supports free trade, America doesn't.

Trump will easily defeat that statist hag.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:10:46 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Homerun

At least with Trump, there is a chance immigration is reduced. With the other candidates, we know for a fact that it's the opposite, so I'll take my chances with Trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's it

Homerun

That does seem to be a theme with the establishment republicans, especially the ones here on Arfcom.

I am willing to take the chance, because the chance seems to a very good option indeed.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:11:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The election is a year away.

The polls don't mean anything yet, they change as the election gets closer.

I don't think he has what it takes to beat Hillary, even though Hillary is a repulsive fucking scumbag.

I don't think he's going to be the GOP candidate anyway.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think they will

he is not "presidential"

Please not the electability argument again.  How many times does that have to fail before it will be abandoned?

Not just that, but new polls show Trump beats Hillary in a head-to-head matchup.

The election is a year away.

The polls don't mean anything yet, they change as the election gets closer.

I don't think he has what it takes to beat Hillary, even though Hillary is a repulsive fucking scumbag.

I don't think he's going to be the GOP candidate anyway.

Bernie Sanders has the love of the die hard democrat voters. Trump will need to beat Bernie, not Hillary.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:24:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Bullshit

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit

Being a lifelong businessman, I hope Trump would create a more business-friendly environment through deregulation and lower taxes.

The BS business owners have to wade through daily to get anything done must be maddening.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:10:35 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Look at those crowds of retards. Low information voters.
View All Quotes

What other explanation could there possibly be?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 11:51:07 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Look at those crowds of retards. Low information voters.
View All Quotes
Trolling trolling trolling

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:02:42 AM EDT
[#47]
Must be the first time in the history of ARFCOM that popular opinion here during the primary season is matching the polls.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:07:11 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
This is really the fact of the matter.    

Trump is not thin skinned, he gives no shit about the attacks thrown at him, he has a goal and controls the narrative as he sees fit to see his goals met.

This seems to be incredibly frustrating to the establishment opposition and the regular opposition.

He is either the most brilliant troll the world has ever seen, or he is 100% legit at this point.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump will thrive in the face of the GOPe attacks on him.

The idiots are playing his game and fighting his kind of fight.

They're gonna' wake up in the locker room with smelling salts under their noses wondering what happened to them.

I want my country back.
This is really the fact of the matter.    

Trump is not thin skinned, he gives no shit about the attacks thrown at him, he has a goal and controls the narrative as he sees fit to see his goals met.

This seems to be incredibly frustrating to the establishment opposition and the regular opposition.

He is either the most brilliant troll the world has ever seen, or he is 100% legit at this point.  

This is what im thinking as well, im starting to take more notice of what he is saying now. I would like to see Cruz or Paul make it but Trump/Cruz is looking VERY possible.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:23:03 AM EDT
[#49]
Cruz is climbing. He would have a chance if we didn't have a bunch of low information voters supporting a buffoon who talks a big game and will follow through with nothing, especially since if he wins the primary we lose the general.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 12:26:23 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Cruz is climbing. He would have a chance if we didn't have a bunch of low information voters supporting a buffoon who talks a big game and will follow through with nothing, especially since if he wins the primary we lose the general.
View Quote
You want some cheese to go with that whine?

Where's that whambulance pic ?

Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top