Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:31:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Could it be an invenory dump before the new H2 shows up?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:33:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Even if it is - the H2 will be at least $600 or more.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:49:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

There is a huge difference between knowingly ripping someone off, and me purchasing something at a settled price. As for the "invitation" crap, that baby has been put to bed by the courts. I'm pretty knowledgeable about this subject that's why I am confident in what I post. I've successfully won 3 legal cases using FTC consumer protection laws. But, it's a moot point as PSA is a stand up company, so I know they will honor the price.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[span style='font-weight: bold;']Originally Posted By

sales tax takes the fun right out of it

Product Name SKU Price Qty Subtotal
Subtotal $629.00
Shipping & Handling $8.50
Discount (Aimpoint Micro for $499.99) -$229.01
Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $408.49
Tax $0.00
Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $408.49 motherfucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to their own terms and conditions there is no disclaimer about pricing errors. From PSA's website:

Website Terms

We do our best to accurately describe the items we sell, but errors do occur.

Palmetto State Armory reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings. In the event of inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified. We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes. Please refer to the product description for details.

PSA is not responsible for website performance in any particular browser or the inability for a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.

Legally, they are bound to honor the order. They post no disclaimer about pricing errors. As a long time, +20 order customer of PSA I know they will honor the price. I'm getting my H-1 for $408.49. Their error is not my fault!

That's the thanksgiving spirit!  Want a pressure washer while you are at it?

There is a huge difference between knowingly ripping someone off, and me purchasing something at a settled price. As for the "invitation" crap, that baby has been put to bed by the courts. I'm pretty knowledgeable about this subject that's why I am confident in what I post. I've successfully won 3 legal cases using FTC consumer protection laws. But, it's a moot point as PSA is a stand up company, so I know they will honor the price.

I read your post as you are using a lack of wording to hold them to honor a price you think was printed in error.  Posting something incorrectly doesnt imply it is a settled price.  While I have no doubt you have won 3 legal cases holding folks accountable for honest mistakes, I still go
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:51:53 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm trying my hardest to resist I really want a trijicon mro I can get that for $490 with mount.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:56:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm trying my hardest to resist I really want a trijicon mro I can get that for $490 with mount.
View Quote

I want an mro too but I think im going to let it be on the market a little longer before I get one.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:56:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

I did too but for $490 for an aim point h-1 and an American defense 1/3 co-witness mount I'm taking the aim point road.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:57:48 AM EDT
[#7]
I want this....trying so hard to resist. 2 rifles and another handgun are also being planned to be purchased soon.....ugh. fuck!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:07:13 AM EDT
[#8]
The only reason I've resisted so far is that you can buy them in the EE at that price.  They're used, but it's not like you'll miss out on one if you'd rather wait til you need it.

I might still grab one
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:20:49 AM EDT
[#9]
F*ck you guys, spending my money for me. Thanks for the heads up. Time to mount shop
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:26:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Ordered one!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:37:47 AM EDT
[#11]
The T2 is in their black friday but no coupon code
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:38:05 AM EDT
[#12]
I said fuck it!

My first Aimpoint, after owning 3 Eotechs (which have been nothing short of awesome). This will be going on my M92 PAP.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:59:11 AM EDT
[#13]
Does this already have a "flat" mount? I am looking for an AK use. I know with an AR that I would want a rise...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:06:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Does this already have a "flat" mount? I am looking for an AK use. I know with an AR that I would want a rise...
View Quote

Yes it comes with a low mount
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 2:28:25 AM EDT
[#15]
I just ordered the ACO for $299. I know how people poo poo it but im on a shoestring budget right now because of christmas. Its going on a M4 clone anyways.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:27:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AIM has the H2 <$600

ETA $570 with code
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:35:51 AM EDT
[#17]
I don't know much about these. Is the H1 better than the PRO? Which one should I buy?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 7:40:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:18:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I don't know much about these. Is the H1 better than the PRO? Which one should I buy?
View Quote

Yes. IMO your eye picks up the dot on the micros better than any aimpoint. Micros are all I buy when it comes to aimpoint. Size can't be beat also.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:27:07 AM EDT
[#20]
would this aimpoint work well on a bolt action hunting rifle, or would the PRO work better?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 8:46:23 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
would this aimpoint work well on a bolt action hunting rifle, or would the PRO work better?
View Quote

It depends on whether your able to keep both eyes open when your shooting. If not go for the pro.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 9:13:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It depends on whether your able to keep both eyes open when your shooting. If not go for the pro.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not sure, so in typical ARFCOM fashion, I'll get both....
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:01:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will be using mine on my Sako 85.If not I can always mount it on my M1a scout or any of my ARs...Now the hunt for a Sako mount will start
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:22:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The ACO, thecheaper version of the PRO, is on sale too for $299.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:43:04 AM EDT
[#25]
now im off to find a QD mount..
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:48:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote

I thought I snagged one on the EE but the dick sold it two days ago and didn't mark it as such.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I fucking bought one like last month for $600 fuck my life
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Enter micro. In stock right now for 400$

I fucking bought one like last month for $600 fuck my life

Why the hell did you buy one last month when you knew this was coming?!?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:03:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Lol this deal will increase the resale value of micro mounts in the ee for a little while
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:08:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Lol this deal will increase the resale value of micro mounts in the ee for a little while
View Quote

You're right. It kind of shocked me that a NIP mount was down to $70. The 661's were selling right around $80.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:09:26 PM EDT
[#30]
looks like the PRO is out of stock....
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:18:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#32]
I couldn't resist, so we'll see if that price holds up.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:49:48 PM EDT
[#33]
looks like the thing really is shipping for $399

says $499

weird
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 3:55:31 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

says $499

weird
View Quote
Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation at this point (at that price)?

Despite my having ordered one yesterday, I cannot help but worry about if I ordered a backorder or OOS message instead of an optic; I cannot imagine them having as many in stock as they would need to support even ARFCOM--much less the shooting public at large who subscribes to their network.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:02:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I just ordered the ACO for $299. I know how people poo poo it but im on a shoestring budget right now because of christmas. Its going on a M4 clone anyways.
View Quote

Who's poo pooing the ACO? It's a fine optic.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:05:39 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Despite my having ordered one yesterday, I cannot help but worry about if I ordered a backorder or OOS message instead of an optic; I cannot imagine them having as many in stock as they would need to support even ARFCOM--much less the shooting public at large who subscribes to their network.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

says $499

weird

I've got an order conformation but I'd say no one will see a shipping notice until next week sometime or even later knowing PSA. They don't get in any hurry shipping but than again by now everyone should know this and there shouldn't be any complaining because of it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:07:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The poo poo is about the retail price being so close to the PRO, which is a much better optic.  No one is slamming its performance.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:08:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

says $499

weird

Probably not going to get one today. They have a live inventory so I would think it's a good deal. At the typing of this they have 283 in stock.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:38:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I thought I snagged one on the EE but the dick sold it two days ago and didn't mark it as such.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Which mount? I have been looking at Daniel Defense.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Probably not going to get one today. They have a live inventory so I would think it's a good deal. At the typing of this they have 283 in stock.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

says $499

weird

While I'm not expecting quick shipping (I'm not a masochist), the fact that between yesterday--when an ARFCOMMER reported 1100 in stock--to now, when they have 283.....holy shit 1,000 optics sold, and it's not even Black Friday yet!

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:03:10 PM EDT
[#42]
I just bought an Aim Point Pro at Optics Planet for $334 free shipping!!!!!!!!!

It was a demo and one of the ARfcom guys gave me a one time 10% off coupon!!!!!!!!!!

AR15 is great!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:06:03 PM EDT
[#43]
It sure would be swell if Mr. LaRue had a black Friday deal on one of these bad boys
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:07:33 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
While I'm not expecting quick shipping (I'm not a masochist), the fact that between yesterday--when an ARFCOMMER reported 1100 in stock--to now, when they have 283.....holy shit 1,000 optics sold, and it's not even Black Friday yet!  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

says $499

weird

What would be irony for us if there was a $400 deal for a t2
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:07:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

says $499

weird

I did, grand total (incl. Tax)  $408.49
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#46]
I wanted 2 but my wallet but made me stick to one. 409 delivered is a hell of a deal if it works out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:29:04 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

It sure would be swell if Mr. LaRue had a black Friday deal on one of these bad boys
View Quote
While I am not complaining about his 50 days or ToT sale....I would give a hearty +1 to the above

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:32:49 PM EDT
[#48]
so what does everyone think will happen when PSA says the price SHOULD be $499...and will not ship at $399????

that could be very interesting here.  

I can see how they could justify not honoring the price due to the $499 note that shows in the shopping cart.  

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:35:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

says $499

weird

Cool. Also, someone earlier in the thread said they'd called PSA and confirmed the $399 price. Seems like a valid deal to me. Can't wait to rock this little thing on my PAP, even though it won't have my beloved 65moa ring.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 5:39:35 PM EDT
[#50]
If it was a huge mistake do you think they would keep selling them or say oh fuck quick somebody fix this before it gets worse?
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top