Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The attitude.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A Humvee and a civilian bearcat are perfect examples?

The attitude.

Because those guy's attitudes would totally change without the vehicles. lol no.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Because those guy's attitudes would totally change without the vehicles. lol no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The attitude.

It all started with pants with pockets.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:48:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The attitude.

Nope, they probably wouldn't.  Just like some people on this forum who think it is just fine and try to make excuses.  The problem is when they have guys like that in their force and then give them more toys to use poorly instead of getting rid of the turds.    They want to keep the turds and wonder why there is a public outcry to limit what they have.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:53:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They will use the ferguson excuse to pull equipment away from the Sheriffs.
Then dangle the carrot of nationalization/federalization of police/sheriffs for them to get their stuff back.
The reason being that the majority of sheriffs opposed the FBHO plan for more gun control and refused to enforce any  new laws.
Once federalized, more gun control is a go.
View Quote

^^^Praying you're wrong
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Wait till the next "Paris style attack" in the US and the metro police are "out gunned". This EO will never be mentioned by the controlled media when that day comes.

The media "news" agenda will not be that the police lost their MRAPs because of FBHO, it will be that the NRA allowed guns into the hands of terrorists. Again the controlled dishonest media will leave out the fact that FBHO walked the terrorists into this country in the first place.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:57:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wait till the next "Paris style attack" in the US and the metro police are "out gunned". This EO will never be mentioned by the controlled media when that day comes.

The media "news" agenda will not be that the police lost their MRAPs because of FBHO, it will be that the NRA allowed guns into the hands of terrorists. Again the controlled dishonest media will leave out the fact that FBHO walked the terrorists into this country in the first place.

View Quote

www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/11/njs_booker_menendez_seek_to_ban_terrorists_from_bu.html
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 3:58:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Im all for police having access to high grade gear. Esp in this world. I want to know they can beat down a rioting mib before it burns a city down. Not pray they can.
View Quote

Your CT state police got priority to move to the front of the line during legislative hearings to personally testify that their subjects should be banned from having effective tools for their own personal protection.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The problem is when they have guys like that in their force and then give them more toys to use poorly instead of getting rid of the turds.    They want to keep the turds and wonder why there is a public outcry to limit what they have.
View Quote

Taking that one step further... making the public face of the job riding around in armored vehicles with automatic weapons, crashing through doors and shooting people, and then wondering why you get so many applicants that just want to ride around in armored vehicles killing people and breaking shit and don't give a damn about keeping communities safe or helping people.

I have no real problem with cops having all sorts of high speed shit, as long as its utilized in accordance with civil liberty and our constitution.  I do worry sometimes though, if all that gear in the spotlight might be attracting the sort of folks to the LE world that don't really need to be there.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:40:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Taking that one step further... making the public face of the job riding around in armored vehicles with automatic weapons, crashing through doors and shooting people, and then wondering why you get so many applicants that just want to ride around in armored vehicles killing people and breaking shit and don't give a damn about keeping communities safe or helping people.

I have no real problem with cops having all sorts of high speed shit, as long as its utilized in accordance with civil liberty and our constitution.  I do worry sometimes though, if all that gear in the spotlight might be attracting the sort of folks to the LE world that don't really need to be there.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The problem is when they have guys like that in their force and then give them more toys to use poorly instead of getting rid of the turds.    They want to keep the turds and wonder why there is a public outcry to limit what they have.

Also a good point.  Seems like too many police have lost the most basic of police skills: communicating well with people.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#10]
lol, smile and wave..why in the blue fuck would a cop do anything but this I have no clue..smile and wave...
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:54:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Sheriff is elected, police chief is a political appointment.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FWIW, I don't look at the county Sheriff and city PD the same way. I trust the former more than the latter.

Sheriff is elected, police chief is a political appointment.
My Chief of Police, is an Elected Position.......

I know that is Unusual................    
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where exactly have you seen MRAPs used by American Police for routine patrol?  

Nowhere.  

The vehicles don't kill anyone.  They aren't even running turret mounted weapons.  

The vehicles are bulletproof transportation...nothing more.  That's not scary or in any way some gross encroachment of your civil liberties.  

If you are worried about the quality of employees, perhaps you should lobby to have police paid enough that they don't have to work 3 jobs in their time off to keep the bills paid.  There are numerous departments that literally pay starvation wages...officers that are elligible for food stamps while working 40 hours a week.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

^^^Praying you're wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Then dangle the carrot of nationalization/federalization of police/sheriffs for them to get their stuff back.
The reason being that the majority of sheriffs opposed the FBHO plan for more gun control and refused to enforce any  new laws.

^^^Praying you're wrong

This is a capability shift in disguise that fools the ZOMG JBT sky is falling crowd while shifting heavy capability to the federal level where local people have less influence.

Big win there  FTP and all that
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Better equip every cop with a rocket launcher in case another Killdozer goes on a rampage...

Or, we could be honest for a minute and realize that shit like Killdozers and active shooters are in fact outlier occurrences, and almost all cops killed in the line of duty are killed by small caliber handguns.

View Quote
Are They?

Or is it Vehicle Accidents, or Heart Attacks, or something else?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:36:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

That would be terrible.  Get what you need in the budget, it's not the fed's responsibility to provide.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure will suck for someone if they're injured, bleeding out pinned down by gunfire but there's no armored vehicle to remove them..

Thanks Obama...

That would be terrible.  Get what you need in the budget, it's not the fed's responsibility to provide.
They act like sucking at the Fed's Tit, doesn't come with Fed Strings attached..........  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:37:59 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

No country is immune, but to use the boogeyman of every past government that's done wrong as an excuse to hamstring police work is ridiculous
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So you believe we are immune from having a dictator or authoritive style government come to power in the U.S.?

You're out of your mind.

- An Army intelligence analyst

No country is immune, but to use the boogeyman of every past government that's done wrong as an excuse to hamstring police work is ridiculous
Police FSA, is still..............

FSA...............    
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sounds like you live in  an area that has high demand on resources. Hate to tell you, but the more people call police, the more police are needed to answer all the calls.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's normally what they are.

From what the document on whitehouse.gov says, it looks like this only applies to new acquisitions after 1 October this year.  It doesn't look like they're trying to take anything back, though I could have missed it at a quick first glance through.

That's normally what they are; for these to be shot up sounds like a big middle finger aimed at law enforcement to ensure that they wont be around to be re-issued if a later administration changes their mind

Its like when Bill Clinton chopped up all of those mothballed M14s in the 90s, only to have the military turn around a few years later and recall all of the 1033 M14s in law enforcement hands because they had so few remaining in military inventory and they needed them in Afghanistan

I seriously don't think many of you understand just how underfunded a lot of local LE agencies are.

Programs like these are pretty important to smaller agencies with tight budgets

You kidding? I'm taking it up the ass with property tax and losing the value on my home because the citizen is afraid to stand-up against the local police departments which are eating well into and over 50 % of some communities tax base. Being from NY I'm surprised that you would make that comment unless you have a vested interest

Sounds like you live in  an area that has high demand on resources. Hate to tell you, but the more people call police, the more police are needed to answer all the calls.
Why do the Police need to respond to a simple traffic accident, when no one is injured & the vehicles can move?

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Why do the Police need to respond to a simple traffic accident, when no one is injured & the vehicles can move?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From what the document on whitehouse.gov says, it looks like this only applies to new acquisitions after 1 October this year.  It doesn't look like they're trying to take anything back, though I could have missed it at a quick first glance through.

That's normally what they are; for these to be shot up sounds like a big middle finger aimed at law enforcement to ensure that they wont be around to be re-issued if a later administration changes their mind
Its like when Bill Clinton chopped up all of those mothballed M14s in the 90s, only to have the military turn around a few years later and recall all of the 1033 M14s in law enforcement hands because they had so few remaining in military inventory and they needed them in Afghanistan

I seriously don't think many of you understand just how underfunded a lot of local LE agencies are.

You kidding? I'm taking it up the ass with property tax and losing the value on my home because the citizen is afraid to stand-up against the local police departments which are eating well into and over 50 % of some communities tax base. Being from NY I'm surprised that you would make that comment unless you have a vested interest

Ask the insurance companies, we are just doing their job.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's like the theirs time you mention tracks.

The who thing isn't about tracks, it's about armor.

Tracks were just pretty much the only armor DoD was surplussing for a long time. The up-armored HMMWVS and MRAPs are new.

I doubt there is any PD that would rather have tracks over wheels.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Better equip every cop with a rocket launcher in case another Killdozer goes on a rampage...

Or, we could be honest for a minute and realize that shit like Killdozers and active shooters are in fact outlier occurrences, and almost all cops killed in the line of duty are killed by small caliber handguns.

Yes, it;'s definitely an outlier - but things still can happen. Semper Paratus.

The majority of arfcommers who cite outliers and statistics as reasons to disarm or under-equip cops seem massively hypocritical.

I would tend to think that being prepared for that odd of an outlier would probably involve calling the National Guard.  

I certainly don't want to disarm or under-equip police who are doing their jobs, but armed response that needs tracked vehicles is probably quite a ways outside their job and their skillset for the most part.

That's like the theirs time you mention tracks.

The who thing isn't about tracks, it's about armor.

Tracks were just pretty much the only armor DoD was surplussing for a long time. The up-armored HMMWVS and MRAPs are new.

I doubt there is any PD that would rather have tracks over wheels.

Especially after the first time they wore out the track pads and had to change them.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

^^^Praying you're wrong
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

^^^Praying you're wrong

Yeah, you and me both

ETA

The best thing that Constitutional Sheriffs can do right now, as we lean towards this next precipice is to engage in some civil disobedience.

"Oh that MRAP!? Yeah we were meaning to turn it back in but there was some illegal alien/syrian refugee/dream act kid/ young 'youth' hopped up on PCP and a knife... who came in here just last week and stole the darn thing"

".... fell into the river during the last flood, as god as my witness I thought them MRAPs could float!"

(have some fun with it, use your imagination)
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 7:39:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny, the Insurance Companies are doing just Fine, paying claims....

Without the Police responding to every simple T/A or simple break-in...

If the Population in Your area wants the extras, then they can Pay for them...

With Local Funds..........
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Well, just a question for you.. If ISIS or whoever strikes in the US, who's gonna respond to that? The military? NOPE... It'll be the boys in blue
But like others have said FTP.... Mayberry is the way to go, until some bad shit happens stateside.... Then we'll hear the moans of why didn't the police have the equipment they needed? The politicians will point fingers and the cop haters will blame us anyway...

But lets give the muslim brotherhood F16's and Abram tanks!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Is that why ISIS is rolling up armored humvees?

I said an argument could be made, I'm not necessarily defending the practice.

But back to the subject at hand, is the best position as to why it's a federal responsibility summed up by "Well they are exceeding their Constitutional authority here, so we may as well do it this way too"?

Well, just a question for you.. If ISIS or whoever strikes in the US, who's gonna respond to that? The military? NOPE... It'll be the boys in blue
But like others have said FTP.... Mayberry is the way to go, until some bad shit happens stateside.... Then we'll hear the moans of why didn't the police have the equipment they needed? The politicians will point fingers and the cop haters will blame us anyway...

But lets give the muslim brotherhood F16's and Abram tanks!!!!

Rofl

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Nowhere.  

The vehicles don't kill anyone.  They aren't even running turret mounted weapons.  

The vehicles are bulletproof transportation...nothing more.  That's not scary or in any way some gross encroachment of your civil liberties.  

If you are worried about the quality of employees, perhaps you should lobby to have police paid enough that they don't have to work 3 jobs in their time off to keep the bills paid.  There are numerous departments that literally pay starvation wages...officers that are elligible for food stamps while working 40 hours a week.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nowhere.  

You have to factor the lack of traffic violation fines and other legislated/in practice exemptions from laws in to what they make.  
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:13:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Nowhere.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nowhere.  

Nobody's talking about mraps. The only thing they're not going to give le anymore is tracked vehicles.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:15:53 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Funny, the Insurance Companies are doing just Fine, paying claims....   Without the Police responding to every simple T/A or simple break-in...
View Quote

Everytime someone calls the insurance company, they say to make a report with the local department of where the incident happened.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:16:41 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I wouldn't be inclined to use a bayonet, or any knife not designed for such use for that matter, as a pry tool.  I'd get the tire iron out of the trunk long before deciding to use an old bayonet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sample of one.  That wasn't the plan but we can ask the 75 YOA lady that got crunched in her car last Fall with Fire/EMS 45 minutes out.  We can ask her 78 YOA husband as well because we got them out with a Pulaski that I kept in the trunk.  Both were lifeflighted out and survived.  Had I not had the Pulaski and only a dull 1033 bayonet in the trunk I would have used that instead.

I have a couple window punches scattered around but I got them myself since the agency couldn't pony up a couple bills.

I wouldn't be inclined to use a bayonet, or any knife not designed for such use for that matter, as a pry tool.  I'd get the tire iron out of the trunk long before deciding to use an old bayonet.

You wouldn't have felt as empowered by using the tire iron though.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:24:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The comical thing about the ignorant fools who think taking this away will reduce the abilities of the police to do their jobs is that it will only shift power.  

Now, it will be Fed teams that bring out the heavy hitters.  Federal teams that are not accountable in local courts or to local voters.  Federal agencies will keep theirs and the locals will call the Feds when they have something going on.  

Good plan...Federalize the capabilities of your local PD and watch how well that works out.  

View Quote

Where are all of these local police being held accountable in local courts exactly?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/police-rarely-criminally-charged-for-on-duty-shootings-1416874955
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:35:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:42:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Gathering it up and stockpiling it to give to ISIS groups without doubt.  FBHO!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:46:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Where are all of these local police being held accountable in local courts exactly?

http://www.wsj.com/articles/police-rarely-criminally-charged-for-on-duty-shootings-1416874955
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The comical thing about the ignorant fools who think taking this away will reduce the abilities of the police to do their jobs is that it will only shift power.  

Now, it will be Fed teams that bring out the heavy hitters.  Federal teams that are not accountable in local courts or to local voters.  Federal agencies will keep theirs and the locals will call the Feds when they have something going on.  

Good plan...Federalize the capabilities of your local PD and watch how well that works out.  

So cops should be criminally charged for every on duty shooting regardless of its justification?

Cops are rarely charged because most shooting, a vast majority, are straight up justified.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:48:07 PM EDT
[#31]
Good.  They shouldn't have that crap.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:54:51 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You have to factor the lack of traffic violation fines and other legislated/in practice exemptions from laws in to what they make.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nowhere.  

Yeah, that professional courtesy totally makes up for the 30k yr salary.    Seriously
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 8:56:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hands up don't shoot!  

Ask Darren about it...or the officer in Chicago that just got a murder 1 charge for shooting a guy high on PCP with a knife in hand who refused to follow verbal commands and turned towards him.  

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

The Feds are obviously taking too much from us in the form of taxes if they have the ability to just give away millions and millions of dollars or gear.

When an agency has to apply  to the all powerful federal government for a grant, which is funded by individual taxpayers in the first place, the whole system needs revamped.

The Feds ought to be asking the States for $$, not the other way around.
View Quote
Truth.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:09:56 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:19:57 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Everytime someone calls the insurance company, they say to make a report with the local department of where the incident happened.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny, the Insurance Companies are doing just Fine, paying claims....   Without the Police responding to every simple T/A or simple break-in...

Not here, they don't... You call the Po-Po for a simple break-in & they tell You to go to Their online reporting Sight & make a report.
Been like that for Years, here......

Simple Fender Benders don't need a Police Report for the Insurance to pay a claim........

You exchange Insurance Info & they take care of it.....

The Police come when there is Major Property Damage, Major Injuries, or a Fatality.......
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:32:19 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 9:37:12 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Not here, they don't... You call the Po-Po for a simple break-in & they tell You to go to Their online reporting Sight & make a report.Been like that for Years, here......
  Simple Fender Benders don't need a Police Report for the Insurance to pay a claim........

The Police come when there is Major Property Damage, Major Injuries, or a Fatality.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not here, they don't... You call the Po-Po for a simple break-in & they tell You to go to Their online reporting Sight & make a report.Been like that for Years, here......

I'd love to work for a department like that!
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:00:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Dear Law Enforcement:

STOP supporting democratic politicians and their policies by extension.

Regards,

-The People

View Quote

Law enforcement supports socialist politicians as much as the military does.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Some cheer but Obama realized he can't control local LE and therefore took away some the very instruments they would use to protect the local populations from him.

Nothing more.
View Quote

This is the most believable scenario.

Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:28:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sucks where you live then.
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know, right?
Link Posted: 11/25/2015 11:31:30 PM EDT
[#44]

It's funny how the same folks who whined about the militarization of police are now whining about the demilitarization of police.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No I live in an area rampant with political corruption and redundant service coverage. No PD agency wants to give up the goose that laid the golden egg. Pensions are great ,benefits are very generous and entitlement of being above the people is hard to resist. and the taxpayer suffers no matter what. We don't need all the coverage many of the PDs in these towns and villages can be disbanded. No one wants to see anyone lose a job ,but if you have a force of 30 and a town of 15,000 taking it up the ass the PD needs to find another line of work. The math dose not add up . Sacrifice families and tax base and home values for a force of 30 vs. a community of 15,000? Need I say anymore ?
View Quote

30 full time?
All sworn or does that include support staff?
30 officers for 15K is not that far out of line
Most agencies are short on personnel for the population of the areas they patrol.
For our population we are supposed to have an additional 8 officers, and a lot of nights, especially in the summer, it shows.
Lots of reliance on interagency cooperation too, since everyone is short.
That agency of 30 officers, which translates to about three uniforms on per shift, is probably hopping from call to call, especially in the summer.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:44:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Maybe this will result in fewer civil suits?
View Quote

No. People have always sued looking for the deep pockets
Zero effect on suits, and you're reaching for any excuse
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:48:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Also a good point.  Seems like too many police have lost the most basic of police skills: communicating well with people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt they get many applicants whose dream in life is to drive around crashing through doors, shooting people, etc
Those sorts of guys may be popular in GD but tend to get weeded out in the selection process
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:50:24 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yeah; so...you take a military vehicle which we're either going to destroy---or give to the government of fucking Mexico; or give it to local law enforcement.
Something that's already been paid for by taxpayer dollars, can't mount weapons, and provides safety for officers and citizens.

Or...

We can pay $300,000. for an armored vehicles from local/state tax dollars.  Yeah....easy choice there.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
They took the one and only armored SWAT vehicle from my local sheriffs office. So the sheriff said they were going to use local funds to buy one instead. $360,000

Lot of good that did, Obama.

Yeah; so...you take a military vehicle which we're either going to destroy---or give to the government of fucking Mexico; or give it to local law enforcement.
Something that's already been paid for by taxpayer dollars, can't mount weapons, and provides safety for officers and citizens.

Or...

We can pay $300,000. for an armored vehicles from local/state tax dollars.  Yeah....easy choice there.  

Sometimes I feel like the people that can't figure out the above have to remind themselves to breathe...
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 12:52:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Yeah, that professional courtesy totally makes up for the 30k yr salary.    Seriously
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nowhere.  

The negated speeding tickets to and from work each day combined with court costs and insurance increases would have to be upwards of a 6 figure bonus each year.  And that isn't taking in to account the XX miles over a limit + losing your license states which would add up to even more costs.  Another thing where the crying would begin if it was taken away.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 1:00:37 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they call and request a report, maybe?
Page / 19
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top