User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

R
Trump IS and always has been a fucking Democrat!

Why can't you idiots grasp this?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

R
Quoted:

Republican donors, operative fueling new anti-Trump ad blitz

Republican donors with links to several presidential candidates – as well as a prominent GOP operative – are pooling their resources in a new effort to go after Donald Trump and keep the party’s presidential front-runner from winning the nomination.

The most recent bid is a reported "guerrilla campaign” led by a group called Trump Card LLC and run by Liz Mair, former communications official for the Republican National Committee.

The group’s goal, according to The Wall Street Journal, is to collect money from anonymous donors to "defeat and destroy” Trump, who has essentially led the GOP presidential field since declaring his candidacy this summer...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/24/republican-donors-operative-fueling-new-anti-trump-ad-blitz.html?intcmp=hpbt2

I wonder how many anonymous donors are Democrats.

He's a republican now like Ronald Reagen, and as per the rules he can run
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
NH GOP Chief Jennifer Horn Fights Resignation Calls After She Slams Trump

New Hampshire GOP chairwoman Jennifer Horn is fighting off calls for her resignation after she violated the bylaws of her own state party by attacking GOP candidate Donald Trump.

WMUR, a local New Hampshire news outlet, first reported the calls for her resignation by GOP state Rep. Steve Stepanek of Amherst, New Hampshire.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s Donald Trump or Sen. Ted Cruz or anyone else,” Stepanek said. “I’d still be calling for her resignation because she is violating the bylaw and hurting the Republican Party of New Hampshire and the New Hampshire primary.” He added:

Donald Trump has pledged publicly to support the Republican nominee, whoever that may be, and for Jennifer Horn as party chair to come out with such an obvious slanted and slanderous comment about the leading candidate in New Hampshire, who at this point is about 19 percentage points ahead of everyone – in fact, for her to criticize any candidate is totally unacceptable and should be considered grounds to call for resignation.

“Her actions jeopardize the primary process and the first-in-the-nation primary, if candidates believe the party chairperson is going to pick winners and losers,” he said. “Jennifer Horn is chairwoman of the Republican Party, not the Democratic Party. She should be criticizing Democrats, not her fellow Republicans and it’s time she figured that out.”

WMUR’s report shows clearly how Horn violated the bylaws of the NH GOP by attacking Trump while propping up the candidacies of three establishment candidates—Sen. Marco Rubio and his mentor, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, plus New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
R
Quoted:

Republican donors with links to several presidential candidates – as well as a prominent GOP operative – are pooling their resources in a new effort to go after Donald Trump and keep the party’s presidential front-runner from winning the nomination.

The most recent bid is a reported "guerrilla campaign” led by a group called Trump Card LLC and run by Liz Mair, former communications official for the Republican National Committee.

The group’s goal, according to The Wall Street Journal, is to collect money from anonymous donors to "defeat and destroy” Trump, who has essentially led the GOP presidential field since declaring his candidacy this summer...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/24/republican-donors-operative-fueling-new-anti-trump-ad-blitz.html?intcmp=hpbt2

This is a bigger insult to Ronald Reagan than the liberals have ever been able to pin on him

Congratulations
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:30:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

The two days after Donald Trump signed the " GOP's loyalty agreement" a group of influential GOPe people held a meeting at someone's estate in Oyster Bay Long Island in order to lay out their media plan to "reshape public opinion regarding Donald Trump".

Lying cunts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Regardless of how you feel about Trump, this shows that for some people it's all about party and politics versus letting the people choose their leaders

When the RNC induced Trump to sign the "support the nominee" agreement, they agreed that he'd be treated fairly.  

Who's the piece of shit now?

Yea, I know, no suprise here from the GOPe.

The two days after Donald Trump signed the " GOP's loyalty agreement" a group of influential GOPe people held a meeting at someone's estate in Oyster Bay Long Island in order to lay out their media plan to "reshape public opinion regarding Donald Trump".

Lying cunts.

I just read a story where Trump has said if GOPe goes back on their deal he WILL run as a 3rd party candidate.

Can't say as I'd blame him.

GOPe is hell bent on putting their puppet Jeb in because they can control him. They are scared shitless of Trump because they can't.

They stuffed TR into the Veep's slot just to put him where he could do no harm and it backfired inside a couple months when POTUS got assassinated and TR became POTUS.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:34:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What if the 3rd party won?  Heads explode?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If it works then Trump runs 3rd party and we all loose.
What if the 3rd party won?  Heads explode?

That would say a LOT to BOTH parties and give the republic a good, much needed shaking down to its roots.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:06:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Are we supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy about Trump managing to stay a Republican for the last three years?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There seems to be a little discrepancy in that since he has been a registered Republican previously.

The darling of the republican party Ben Carson has been a republican since November 2014.  Now I could provide you with countless republicans who were previously democrats and a good number of democrats which were previously republicans.  But obviously you know many of them yourself.

* JULY 1987: Trump registers for the first time from his Fifth Avenue penthouse. The real estate developer, 41 at the time, reports having previously been registered from his boyhood home in Queens (though his prior party affiliation is unclear). Trump enrolls as a REPUBLICAN.

* OCTOBER 1999: Trump dumps the GOP and enrolls as a member of the INDEPENDENCE PARTY.

* AUGUST 2001: Trump enrolls as a DEMOCRAT.

* SEPTEMBER 2009: After eight years as a Democrat, Trump returns to the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

* DECEMBER 2011:  On his registration form, “The Apprentice” star checks off the box marked “I DO NOT WISH TO ENROLL IN A PARTY.”

* APRIL 2012: Trump registers as a REPUBLICAN.

Prospective First Lady Melania Trump, 45, the Slovenian immigrant, a former model, first registered to vote in October 2006 and enrolled as a Republican, records show. Trump, who married The Donald in January 2005, has not changed her registration during subsequent years.

There are a number of states where you register to vote, period.  You have no ability to register with a party affiliation.  I live in one of them.

Are we supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy about Trump managing to stay a Republican for the last three years?

Are you blind?   That was a response to the individual quoted who stated Trump IS and always has been a fucking Democrat!

That statement is and always has been false.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:10:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So their political analysis is somehow less valid?

Ironic coming from someone where the country was exposed to the "hanging chad"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone notice that much of the most rabid anti-Trump sentiment here comes from places like New York, Australia, and Canada where their votes don't count for  anything  in the upcoming Presidential election?

Frustration at being completely politically powerless has created an all consuming need to vote vicariously through others.

So their political analysis is somehow less valid?

Ironic coming from someone where the country was exposed to the "hanging chad"

Are you from the area of Robert Byrd's Klavern there in West Virginia?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:14:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Thing is if the GOP fight to keep him off the ballot he will get pissed off enough To run third party.

He deserves to be on the ballot and let the voters decide
View Quote

The GOPe needs a reason to justify why their pick will lose in 2016 if they can get Trump to run 3rd party they will have it.  Many of the GOPe senators and House members will still have their government jobs or will move on to lobbying positions and they can crow about the failed ideas of conservatives who will end up in a minority position in Congress with the republican defeat in 2016.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 4:57:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If it works then Trump runs 3rd party and we all loose win.
View Quote

FIFY

The GOPe can't even muster enough votes for their lukewarm puppet to win in the past 2 election cycles against the most hated president in my lifetime.

Trump's votes aren't going to come from the GOPe "base" of Milquetoast "moderates", they are going to come from conservatives who like what he's saying.  And double that if he takes Cruz for his VP.

Many regular Democrat voters are going to vote for Trump as well, they are neither blind nor stupid (though often deceived) and can see that the nation is far worse off than it was 7 years ago.

Trump or Cruz will be president unless the establishment can find someone to successfully assassinate them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:11:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Trump is a juggernaut. The more he is attacked the more popular he gets.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

People have learned to recognize media shills and despise them with a passion, and when they see the GOPe using shills and media lackys in a transparent attempt to nullify the wishes of the voters they flock to Donald Trump in even greater n umbers.

Trump speaks directly to the American People.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

People have learned to recognize media shills and despise them with a passion, and when they see the GOPe using shills and media lackys in a transparent attempt to nullify the wishes of the voters they flock to Donald Trump in even greater n umbers.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is exactly how people I talk to are seeing it. There are people from D, I , and R camps that all like the idea of voting for him. Regular ol' everyday people.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:44:02 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck the GOPe for once again ignoring what the people want.

Still, how many issues has Trump changed his mind on lately?

From September:

November:

Not the guy I want as Pres. Hopefully he shakes things up enough in the primaries that we see some changes in the GOP -- Just don't get elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

From September:
After routinely flirting with a third-party run, Donald Trump signed an unambiguously-worded pledge in early September, vowing forego a third-party presidential bid if he fails to secure the Republican presidential nomination.  Having committed his word, Trump averred that he had "no intention" of reconsidering the promise: "I see no circumstances under which I would tear up that pledge," he said, calling the pledge "total."

November:
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump would not rule out making a run for president as an independent despite signing a pledge over the summer saying he would support the eventual GOP nominee instead of running a third-party bid. “I’m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly,” Trump said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” when asked about a new guerrilla effort by operatives within the Republican Party to derail Trump’s candidacy.

Not the guy I want as Pres. Hopefully he shakes things up enough in the primaries that we see some changes in the GOP -- Just don't get elected.

He didn't change his mind.  He understood going in that if the GOPe pulled any underhanded stuff and cheated him out of the nomination he'd run 3rd party.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 6:55:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This is exactly how people I talk to are seeing it. There are people from D, I , and R camps that all like the idea of voting for him. Regular ol' everyday people.

<a href="http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/cruciantime/media/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/cruciantime/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg</a>
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

<a href="http://s1022.photobucket.com/user/cruciantime/media/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1022.photobucket.com/albums/af342/cruciantime/51iWEwaanL__SX342__zps9bvxdbvn.jpg</a>

That's why every one of Donald Trump's campaign events are so incredibly well attended by huge crowds of Americans wherever he goes.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's why he terrifies them, and he's a vindictive bastard, oh yes. It's one of his better traits, and I expect quite the purge once he's elected.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:03:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

He didn't change his mind.  He understood going in that if the GOPe pulled any underhanded stuff and cheated him out of the nomination he'd run 3rd party.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From September:
After routinely flirting with a third-party run, Donald Trump signed an unambiguously-worded pledge in early September, vowing forego a third-party presidential bid if he fails to secure the Republican presidential nomination.  Having committed his word, Trump averred that he had "no intention" of reconsidering the promise: "I see no circumstances under which I would tear up that pledge," he said, calling the pledge "total."

November:
Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump would not rule out making a run for president as an independent despite signing a pledge over the summer saying he would support the eventual GOP nominee instead of running a third-party bid. “I’m going to have to see what happens. I will see what happens. I have to be treated fairly,” Trump said Sunday on ABC’s “This Week” when asked about a new guerrilla effort by operatives within the Republican Party to derail Trump’s candidacy.

And of course it would be Mr. Trump who would define if it was "underhanded"

That pledge was worthless the day it was signed.  Trump is going to do what is best for Trump...not the party
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:03:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The GOPe and its media shills and toadies would rather see a democratic party win than a Trump Presidency because allowing the people to actually choose the candidate is unacceptable to them and represents the worst possible outcome.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My prediction they won't slow his momentum down enough or at all before the primaries so Trump will get the nod.

They will however be able to change enough people's perception of him to get them to stay home on election day.

Hillary 2016

The GOPe and its media shills and toadies would rather see a democratic party win than a Trump Presidency because allowing the people to actually choose the candidate is unacceptable to them and represents the worst possible outcome.

For them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's like throwing gasoline on a bonfire and then being surprised it gets even bigger!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:08:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Mark Steyn was mocking this today on Rush's show.  The geniuses who thought Jeb Bush was inevitable now think they can knock off Trump who's been the front runner for 6 months straight?  They think they can impugn a guy who calls Mexicans rapists, calls Megyn Kelly's objection to him menstruation-related, who mocks John McCain for being a POW, and it all rolls off him like water off a duck's back?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:09:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
NH GOP Chief Jennifer Horn Fights Resignation Calls After She Slams Trump

http://media.breitbart.com/media/2015/11/Jennifer-Horn-and-Trump-AP-Photos-640x480.jpg

New Hampshire GOP chairwoman Jennifer Horn is fighting off calls for her resignation after she violated the bylaws of her own state party by attacking GOP candidate Donald Trump.

WMUR, a local New Hampshire news outlet, first reported the calls for her resignation by GOP state Rep. Steve Stepanek of Amherst, New Hampshire.

“It doesn’t matter if it’s Donald Trump or Sen. Ted Cruz or anyone else,” Stepanek said. “I’d still be calling for her resignation because she is violating the bylaw and hurting the Republican Party of New Hampshire and the New Hampshire primary.” He added:

Donald Trump has pledged publicly to support the Republican nominee, whoever that may be, and for Jennifer Horn as party chair to come out with such an obvious slanted and slanderous comment about the leading candidate in New Hampshire, who at this point is about 19 percentage points ahead of everyone – in fact, for her to criticize any candidate is totally unacceptable and should be considered grounds to call for resignation.

“Her actions jeopardize the primary process and the first-in-the-nation primary, if candidates believe the party chairperson is going to pick winners and losers,” he said. “Jennifer Horn is chairwoman of the Republican Party, not the Democratic Party. She should be criticizing Democrats, not her fellow Republicans and it’s time she figured that out.”

WMUR’s report shows clearly how Horn violated the bylaws of the NH GOP by attacking Trump while propping up the candidacies of three establishment candidates—Sen. Marco Rubio and his mentor, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, plus New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.

Fuck the cunt in the mouth!

And why isn't Cruz on that list.  What a useless RINO whore.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:09:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

For them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
My prediction they won't slow his momentum down enough or at all before the primaries so Trump will get the nod.

They will however be able to change enough people's perception of him to get them to stay home on election day.

Hillary 2016

For them.

Yes, and I want my country back and the PC thugs defeated as well.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:12:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That pledge was worthless the day it was signed.  Trump is going to do what is best for Trump...not the party
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From September:

November:

LOL, who exactly is the "party"?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Mark Steyn was mocking this today on Rush's show.  The geniuses who thought Jeb Bush was inevitable now think they can knock off Trump who's been the front runner for 6 months straight?  They think they can impugn a guy who calls Mexicans rapists, calls Megyn Kelly's objection to him menstruation-related, who mocks John McCain for being a POW, and it all rolls off him like water off a duck's back?  
View Quote

Wishful thinking for the GOP.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:25:55 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Can't stump the Trump!

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The irony of you saying this while quoting a guy who spams RussiaToday articles (the direct propaganda arm of the Kremlin) is thicker and more delicious than grandmas gravy.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:28:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the GOPe is going to do what's best for their sugar daddies, not America.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Seems pretty simple to me. RNC made a very public deal with Trump to prevent him from making a third party run.

Now, they're reneging on that deal.  

They don't seem so bright to me right now.  Nor do their toadies.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:30:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From September:

November:

The Party?

Spoken like a true RINO.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:40:31 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Not a Trump lover, but this is the kinda shit that pisses me off. The inter-party infighting is simply doing the Dems job for them.
View Quote

There was a log of inter-party infighting between Zero and Hillary in 2008.  It worked out well for him.  He got a lot of publicity out of it.

Trumps getting an ASS load of publicity without having to spend squat.  The media advertises for him non-stop.  You got to give him that.  He has the most successful campaign in American history dollar for dollar.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:10:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Democrats and establishment Republicans are pretty much the same thing.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The most recent bid is a reported “guerrilla campaign” led by a group called Trump Card LLC and run by Liz Mair, former communications official for the Republican National Committee.

The group’s goal, according to The Wall Street Journal, is to collect money from anonymous donors to “defeat and destroy” Trump, who has essentially led the GOP presidential field since declaring his candidacy this summer...

Democrats and establishment Republicans are pretty much the same thing.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:09:42 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

From September:

November:

Present your membership card, Comrade.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 4:53:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't want a candidate who does what's best for the party.  I want one that does what's best for the American people.  I have no problem with Trump doing what's best for Trump, because to a great extent that's also what's best for the country.  Fix the economy, bring some sanity to immigration, give political correctness a long-overdue boot in the ass, expose the media as the cackling crows that they are.  I may not care for the man, but it's definitely a platform I can get behind.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:01:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I don't want a candidate who does what's best for the party.  I want one that does what's best for the American people.  I have no problem with Trump doing what's best for Trump, because to a great extent that's also what's best for the country.  Fix the economy, bring some sanity to immigration, give political correctness a long-overdue boot in the ass, expose the media as the cackling crows that they are.  I may not care for the man, but it's definitely a platform I can get behind.
View Quote

So do a lot of other people.

I wonder what BOTH parties would do if he did run on a 3rd party ticket...and WON.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:02:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

I wonder what BOTH parties would do if he did run on a 3rd party ticket...and WON.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably jointly hire someone to assassinate him.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 5:25:25 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They would Evolve of course
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:21:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

As much as I think something like that is needed, I doubt it'll ever happen.  The liberal mindset has become too strong; too many people have been raised to believe for too long that prosperity is something that just magically floats down from the heavens and can be handed around like free candy.  And Republicans, for the most part, have shown repeatedly that they just don't have the stomach for the ugly fight that might have saved us at one point.

Reading the comments section of virtually any major news story these days is sickeningly enlightening.  A great many truly believe that sharing, tolerance and charity are the cure for the country's ills.  And it's damn hard to argue the point, because decades of lopsided social programs paint a pretty picture of easy living and unearned luxury.  Like any other pyramid scheme, the early-adopters indeed profit immensely, ignoring the fact that their gain is supported on the backs of others.  At some point it will unavoidably collapse... in this case, into a broken society that may very well make apocalypse fiction look like good times.

I have my doubts whether even a Trump/Cruz ticket - or anybody else, for that matter - can save us from the horrors to come. We may well have become too weak to save ourselves, even if we did a complete about-face economically, politically, and sociologically beginning today, right now.  And that's not going to happen in any case.  No, I'm afraid we're about to realize that about the only public figure in recent history offering undistorted information of any value was Charles Darwin.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 6:37:05 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

As much as I think something like that is needed, I doubt it'll ever happen.  The liberal mindset has become too strong; too many people have been raised to believe for too long that prosperity is something that just magically floats down from the heavens and can be handed around like free candy.  And Republicans, for the most part, have shown repeatedly that they just don't have the stomach for the ugly fight that might have saved us at one point.

Reading the comments section of virtually any major news story these days is sickeningly enlightening.  A great many truly believe that sharing, tolerance and charity are the cure for the country's ills.  And it's damn hard to argue the point, because decades of lopsided social programs paint a pretty picture of easy living and unearned luxury.  Like any other pyramid scheme, the early-adopters indeed profit immensely, ignoring the fact that their gain is supported on the backs of others.  At some point it will unavoidably collapse... in this case, into a broken society that may very well make apocalypse fiction look like good times.

I have my doubts whether even a Trump/Cruz ticket - or anybody else, for that matter - can save us from the horrors to come. We may well have become too weak to save ourselves, even if we did a complete about-face economically, politically, and sociologically beginning today, right now.  And that's not going to happen in any case.  No, I'm afraid we're about to realize that about the only public figure in recent history offering undistorted information of any value was Charles Darwin.
View Quote

SADLY I have to admit you make very good points.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:17:45 AM EDT
[#38]
We must continue to think and act positively!

Its another new day today!

Its a beautiful day to post in a Trump thread.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:03:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Want to see what it will be like when the FSA goes all-out?

Little glimpses of it can be see in videos like this one:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG2MYX4N4s
View Quote

My God!!

I lasted 5 minutes..........and that was 4:59 minutes too long.

What a sad fucking society we have become.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 8:22:39 AM EDT
[#41]
I will be voting anti Bush in the primary. Whatever it takes.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:10:06 AM EDT
[#42]
GOP in panic over Trump 11/27/15 06:00 AM

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/261252-gop-in-panic-over-trump

The Republican establishment is nearing full-blown panic about Donald Trump.

The demise of Trump’s candidacy has been predicted by centrist Republicans and the media alike virtually since the day it began. But there is no empirical evidence at all to suggest it is happening.

Last month, the liberal ThinkProgress collated more than 30 predictions of the business mogul’s imminent demise.

Their panic is refreshing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:28:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From September:

November:

Yep, people just can't get it into their heads that if your opponent [sad to think the''R'' party is now the enemy along with the "D" party] starts playing dirty pool and using underhanded tactics, you don't continue to play the game using their rules that were set up to hinder you, you establish new tactics and rules that allow you to level the playing field again.

Not a fan of Trump but then again, none of the GOPe will ever get a vote from me for anything. EVER. Far as I'm concerned, they can all pile on a Russian Mil transport plane and overfly Turkey. There are a LOT of Republicans that are evil corrupt snakes and we do the country no favors by letting them slither around the halls of Washington.

Hell, we have enough of the little "R" maggots in my State, they dip their weaselly little hands into my pockets just as well or better then the "D's" ever did.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:29:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Black Pastors Expected to Endorse Donald Trump 11/25/2015 4:45 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/25/black-pastors-expected-to-endorse-donald-trump/

Donald J. Trump will take the next step in his religious outreach effort next week when he announces the endorsement of a group of 100 African-American pastors and religious leaders at his Manhattan headquarters.

The Republican presidential candidate has a private meeting with the group scheduled on Monday before they make their offer of support official, according to his campaign.

Darrell Scott, the pastor of the New Spirit Revival Center in Ohio, helped organize the coalition of religious leaders and said that after meeting Mr. Trump in person he was convinced that Mr. Trump was the candidate best suited to be president. He also said that the public portrayals of Mr. Trump as a racist and demagogue seemed unfounded after they spoke.

The public portrayals have been wrong?

Haha! What say the AntiTrumpeteers of GD?

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:39:48 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Black Pastors Expected to Endorse Donald Trump 11/25/2015 4:45 pm

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/11/25/black-pastors-expected-to-endorse-donald-trump/

Donald J. Trump will take the next step in his religious outreach effort next week when he announces the endorsement of a group of 100 African-American pastors and religious leaders at his Manhattan headquarters.

The Republican presidential candidate has a private meeting with the group scheduled on Monday before they make their offer of support official, according to his campaign.

Darrell Scott, the pastor of the New Spirit Revival Center in Ohio, helped organize the coalition of religious leaders and said that after meeting Mr. Trump in person he was convinced that Mr. Trump was the candidate best suited to be president. He also said that the public portrayals of Mr. Trump as a racist and demagogue seemed unfounded after they spoke.

The public portrayals have been wrong?

Haha! What say the AntiTrumpeteers of GD?

View Quote

"He'll be dropping out by September. October. November. December........"

"Trump won't win even a single primary"

"Donald Trump is a Democrat"

"He's a gun grabber".

"Trump is a stalking Horse for Hillary Clinton".

"He wears a wig".

"Only 'low information voters' support Donald Trump."

"Viva Mexico, Bush  21016"
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:44:36 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

He already pretty much said yes he would.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the Republicans are successful in defeating Trump, do you guys think he would run 3rd party and split the vote?

He already pretty much said yes he would.

There's no vote to split.

The people who would vote for Yeb or Rubio are not going to to vote for Trump anyway.

Trump is bringing the the people who would NOT vote for a RINO to the polls.  As will Cruz.

The litmus test for me on Trump is what will he actually DO?

If Cruz manages to win the Primary will be back him and forgo a 3rd party run?

If a RINO is shoehorned in as the nominee and Trump goes 3rd party, will he tap Cruz (or other known conservative) as his VP?
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
The tea party primaried a bunch of incumbents, they kicked some of this shit off with the GOP  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FGOPe. It would be nice if they fought the demonrats this hard.

Wouldn't it though?

The GOPe reserves their sharpest knives for the Tea Party, and any sort of insurgent Conservatives.

Almost makes you wonder whose side they're on.  
The tea party primaried a bunch of incumbents, they kicked some of this shit off with the GOP  

If the GOPe were doing their actual job (representing us) there wouldn't BE a Tea Party.

Don't piss in my face and tell me it's raining.  The GOPe started this when they decided that their wallets were more important than the people who sent them to DC to do a job.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:55:48 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Regardless of how you feel about Trump, this shows that for some people it's all about party and politics versus letting the people choose their leaders
View Quote

Exactly, I'm no Trump supporter but this shit makes me like him more and more.
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 9:58:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

My God!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Want to see what it will be like when the FSA goes all-out?

Little glimpses of it can be see in videos like this one:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HG2MYX4N4s

My God!!

I spent Black Friday at home, in my workshop, working on a set of wooden serving trays made from oak cut on my property and milled into rough lumber by an Amish guy down the road... a handmade Christmas present for my daughter and son-in-law.

Strangely enough, I repelled nary a single shopping zombie.

Link Posted: 11/28/2015 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Aaand that's how his 3rd party begins and we lose to Hitlery.
View Quote

There is no way that any D is going to win if there is someone who even sounds like a conservative on the ballot.  I believe that the "mushy middle" is extremely disillusioned with the Democrats after 7 years of tomfoolery criminal activity from the current administration.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top