Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#1]
GOPe's new attack front on Donald Trump.  Keep him off the New Hampshire primary ballot.

11/24/2015
A former chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party wants Donald Trump off the state’s GOP presidential primary ballot.

Fergus Cullen filed a formal complaint Monday challenging Trump’s eligibility to appear on the ballot as a Republican due to his “inconsistent views” and “his purpose to sabotage the Republican Party.”

“It is my belief that Mr. Trump must present evidence that he is a registered member of the Republican Party because his views, expressed over decades, are inconsistent with the Republican Party platform and the Republican Party of New Hampshire’s statement of principles and bylaws,” Cullen wrote in a 6 page manifesto outlining every one of what he says are Trump’s flip-flops dating back to 1999.

On Tuesday, New Hampshire’s five-member Ballot Law Commission will convene to rule on the “questions of eligibility” and determine whether Cullen’s claims are legitimate
View Quote

http://www.redstate.com/2015/11/24/gop-establishment-trying-elect-donald-trump/

Did they file to keep Romney off the ballot for flip-flopping?  How about Christie? guns  Kasich? guns  Rubio? illegals
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:04:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've said all along he will run third party. He cannot and will not accept rejection. He is too arrogant and egotistical to ever believe he lost or can loose. Just listen to the blow hard. He's running 3rd party even if it means giving hillary the WH.

Maybe his plan all along . If he cannot have it he is going to see to it she gets it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If the Republicans are successful in defeating Trump, do you guys think he would run 3rd party and split the vote?

He already pretty much said yes he would.

I've said all along he will run third party. He cannot and will not accept rejection. He is too arrogant and egotistical to ever believe he lost or can loose. Just listen to the blow hard. He's running 3rd party even if it means giving hillary the WH.

Maybe his plan all along . If he cannot have it he is going to see to it she gets it.

Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:17:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Sure so why complain when someone tries to stop Trump in a primary?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They weren't just trying to stop Trump in a primary, they were trying to keep him off primary ballots and continue to do so.

NC was another state where GOPe was up to shenanigans.

In North Carolina, Republican Party officials are considering a similar move, and are already in talks with lawyers about how best to implement it.
The topic recently came up during a meeting of state party staffers and is expected to be discussed more extensively on conference calls during the coming weeks. One state party official said a lawyer would soon be drafting language for a provision asking each candidate to support the nominee.
A final decision is expected to be made by the party next month ahead of the Oct 1. deadline.
“Everything is on the table,” the official said.
In both states, organizers said, the goal was the same — to compel Trump, who has cultivated a passionate following of conservative supporters, into offering his full support to the party.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Because they don't fight the Democrats with the same level of fervor?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And this, at the end of the day, is the problem.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:19:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:20:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:22:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
GOPe's new attack front on Donald Trump.  Keep him off the New Hampshire primary ballot.

11/24/2015

Did they file to keep Romney off the ballot for flip-flopping?  How about Christie? guns  Kasich? guns  Rubio? illegals
View All Quotes
Quoted:

11/24/2015
A former chairman of the New Hampshire Republican Party wants Donald Trump off the state’s GOP presidential primary ballot.

Fergus Cullen filed a formal complaint Monday challenging Trump’s eligibility to appear on the ballot as a Republican due to his “inconsistent views” and “his purpose to sabotage the Republican Party.”

“It is my belief that Mr. Trump must present evidence that he is a registered member of the Republican Party because his views, expressed over decades, are inconsistent with the Republican Party platform and the Republican Party of New Hampshire’s statement of principles and bylaws,” Cullen wrote in a 6 page manifesto outlining every one of what he says are Trump’s flip-flops dating back to 1999.

On Tuesday, New Hampshire’s five-member Ballot Law Commission will convene to rule on the “questions of eligibility” and determine whether Cullen’s claims are legitimate

Wow, they're getting desperate.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:22:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FGOPe. It would be nice if they fought the demonrats this hard.

Wouldn't it though?

The GOPe reserves their sharpest knives for the Tea Party, and any sort of insurgent Conservatives.

Almost makes you wonder whose side they're on.  
The tea party primaried a bunch of incumbents, they kicked some of this shit off with the GOP  

Incumbents who arguably needed to be primaried... and isn't that what primaries are for?  To select the candidate who best represents the current will/mood of the party?  

Nobody is entitled to run unopposed.  None of this "it's his turn" sh*t.  

Because the GOPe continued to fight Tea Party candidates AFTER the primary ended. They supported DEMOCRATS rather than the hard-line Conservatives who won the Repubican ticket.

That treason is why they deserve Trump, Cruz and Carson. There is absolutely no question that the GOPe betrayed the conservative base. They started this shit.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:25:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Cop out   tea party fights, yippee, mainstream GOP fights back, oh shame on them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Cop out   tea party fights, yippee, mainstream GOP fights back, oh shame on them.

So, you're cool with the GOPe throwing elections to Democrats because a Tea Party candidate won the primary?

How are you any different than what you accuse Trump of planning, then?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:26:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

11/24/2015

View All Quotes
Quoted:

11/24/2015

That begs the question — Who is Fergus Cullen and what does he represent?

Mr. Cullen is the founder of a group called Americans by Choice — an open borders advocacy group that “makes it easier for the world’s most talented and motivated people to live and work in America.”  Mr. Cullen blasted “the motley crew of insular Tea Partiers, Free Staters, birthers, Agenda 21 conspiracy theorists, and borderline anarchists calling themselves Libertarians” who make up the conservative coalition.  Not surprisingly, Mr. Cullen hosted a house party so people could mingle with Jeb Bush on his first campaign trip to New Hampshire.  It was at his house that Bush has he blasted conservative Senators for efforts to stop funding Obama’s illegal amnesty executive order.  

http://www.redstate.com/diary/dukefergus/2015/11/16/ted-cruz-threat-open-borders-bushies/
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:27:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:28:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
People pull that ballot shit all the time, and that guy has a point, Trump has a long history of supporting liberals and espousing liberal causes.    
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They weren't just trying to stop Trump in a primary, they were trying to keep him off primary ballots and continue to do so.

NC was another state where GOPe was up to shenanigans.
People pull that ballot shit all the time, and that guy has a point, Trump has a long history of supporting liberals and espousing liberal causes.    

There is only minimal requirements for appearing on the primary ballot under current rules.  Be a registered republican.  Trump is a registered republican in New York and has been for years.

Pay the required fees.  File the required paperwork.  Trump has done that.

In some states you have to file petitions with a certain number of registered voters.  Trump has done so.

In some states you are required to provide a list of delegates to appear on the ballot who if selected pledge to vote in the primary on your behalf.

In one state, Alabama.  Only Trump and 3 other primary candidates have submitted a full slate of delegates.

Flip-flopping on issues is not a valid reason in any state for being denied a place on the primary ballot.  If it was, no RINO would ever be able to get on a ballot.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:32:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:32:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
So, you're cool with the GOPe throwing elections to Democrats because a Tea Party candidate won the primary?

View Quote

Is there an example of this happening?
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:32:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I said nothing like what is contained in the above delusional rant.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not delusional. It happened. Take responsibility for who you are siding with.

But you don't support trump anyways, remember? Lol  

My money has all gone to Cruz this season. But I'm smart enough to know the GOPe will turn its guns on Cruz next. And despite Trump's issues, I would take him over Bush and the other GOPe candidates.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:33:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

11/24/2015

That begs the question — Who is Fergus Cullen and what does he represent?

Mr. Cullen is the founder of a group called Americans by Choice — an open borders advocacy group that “makes it easier for the world’s most talented and motivated people to live and work in America.”  Mr. Cullen blasted “the motley crew of insular Tea Partiers, Free Staters, birthers, Agenda 21 conspiracy theorists, and borderline anarchists calling themselves Libertarians” who make up the conservative coalition.  Not surprisingly, Mr. Cullen hosted a house party so people could mingle with Jeb Bush on his first campaign trip to New Hampshire.  It was at his house that Bush has he blasted conservative Senators for efforts to stop funding Obama’s illegal amnesty executive order.  

http://www.redstate.com/diary/dukefergus/2015/11/16/ted-cruz-threat-open-borders-bushies/

And John Kasich applauds the attempt to get Trump off the ballot in New Hampshire.

New Day for America, the pro-Kasich Super PAC that plans on spending $2.5 million to target Trump, sent out a release shortly thereafter, applauding Cullen's efforts.

"Like many other Republicans, we question Donald Trump's conservative credentials and are happy to support Mr. Cullen's efforts to challenge Trump's standing on the New Hampshire Republican primary ballot," said New Day For America spokesperson Connie Wehrkamp.

Cullen told CBS News he filed the complaint on his own, saying he is uncommitted but "likes Kasich" and has been in touch with his Super PAC.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:35:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:36:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I still have no idea who I'm voting for, and I certainly don't trust Trump all that much, but only because I distrust politicians. That makes him about as trustworthy as anyone else the GOP has to offer in my eyes. Trump sure has balls, enough to make up for the whole neutered and incompetent GOP. The Democrats have balls. They don't hold back. They're a bunch of authoritarian bastards, but they have balls. When I hear most GOPe types speak, I picture them cowering in fear of their masters, the Democrats, only to find a little backbone when they're screwing me and mine over.

I'll vote for the candidate of my choice, and if the GOP wants to expend more effort denying me a choice than they do fighting a menace to our freedoms, then how are they any better than Hillary Clinton? Hell, what good are they anyway? They're a fucking speedbump for the Democrats... roadkill that reincarnates and throws itself down in front of the truck again. Based on their behavior when they've had a relatively strong hand, they've got to be cowards, incompetent, or self-serving backstabbers. Take your choice.

If people think that we get candidates like McCain and Kerry because their the best the GOP has to offer, then I'm starting to think that our Republic is lost. I believe that that's the best the Establishment wants to offer, and backroom threats and deals keep true patriots from seeing the light of day as candidates, especially after what they're doing to Trump publicly.

If the GOPe is happy being the marginalized party, just so long as they keep the perks, then those morons need to remember that when real tyranny takes hold, assisted by their actions, they'll be getting a bullet to the head as soon as their usefulness disappears. "Wait! Wait! We're your friends!!"
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:38:17 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
These ads would benefit Cruz but here you are again, carrying Trump's water.  

Let me know when you accept responsibility for Trump's years of supporting the Clintons

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's not delusional. It happened. Take responsibility for who you are siding with.

But you don't support trump anyways, remember? Lol  

My money has all gone to Cruz this season. But I'm smart enough to know the GOPe will turn its guns on Cruz next. And despite Trump's issues, I would take him over Bush and the other GOPe candidates.

Let me know when you accept responsibility for Trump's years of supporting the Clintons

Let me know when you accept your responsibility for the GOPe/Tea Party rift which has caused all of this.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:38:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

"They" was one guy and his challenge to trump was dismissed, so who cares?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They one guy, former head of GOP in NH, was in contact with both the Kasich campaign and the Kasich Super-PAC before filing the complaint.

Cullen said he filed the complaint on his own behalf. He also said a super PAC promoting Ohio Gov. John Kasich for president, A New Day for America, was aware that he would be filing the complaint before he did so and is “on the same page” believing that Trump is not a true Republican.” Cullen, however, said he is not supporting Kasich, or any candidate, for president at the moment.
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:39:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Several. Obviously you weren't part of the Tea Party. Color me shocked.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/nov/6/rush-limbaugh-gop-betrayed-cuccinelli/
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:47:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Not a Trump lover, but this is the kinda shit that pisses me off. The inter-party infighting is simply doing the Dems job for them.
View Quote

+1

The Republicans are notorious for it.  I think Sanders is mainly there for show, pretending there is a real challenger to Hillary.

I'm still voting Cruz (since Walker dropped out), but the GOPe needs to knock it off with the Trump bullshit.  Their money should be saved for the general.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:50:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:51:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 10:54:07 PM EDT
[#27]
People have to remember that the Tea Party started in 2009 as opposition to Obama's bailouts.  I believe that Rick Santelli used the words "Tea Party" on TV in a call to protest the bailouts.

The movement was an outgrowth of the Republican party's base's opposition to Bush's push for amnesty and the bank bailouts.  The party pushed hard for both of those, lost the former but was successful with the latter (after temporarily losing).  It became pretty clear after the bank bailouts that the party establishment was going to fight the base.

It has been argued that the Republican party supported Obama's use of the IRS to go after the Tea Party:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZ3S3o6zvtc
Link Posted: 11/26/2015 11:07:25 PM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:04:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The tea party primaried a bunch of incumbents, they kicked some of this shit off with the GOP  
View Quote

Really hard to generalize here.  We had some conservative tea party types like Ted Cruz who beat out the sitting Lt Gov for Senate based on Tea Party support.

Then again, I went to one of the very early Tea Party rallies down here and one of the speakers was a sitting politician who'd been in office for decades and spent his whole speech talking about 'Merica and abortion and didn't even mention taxes or health care.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

I went to one of the very early Tea Party rallies down here and one of the speakers was a sitting politician who'd been in office for decades and spent his whole speech talking about 'Merica and abortion and didn't even mention taxes or health care.  

View Quote

I saw that here in AZ.

"A lot of people like that reform. Maybe we should get us some."

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:06:31 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

The only ones actively attacking Trump are Rubio, Bush, Graham and Kasich.
View Quote

Well, and their water carriers on GD.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:09:17 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They should, when there finally is a nominee.

We don't have one to support yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Edit it's a primary, no one owes trump any loyalty.

There is the matter of the deal Trump and the RNC made when he signed the "support the nominee" agreement.

Should the RNC honor their word in that agreement?

Seems simple enough to me.

They should, when there finally is a nominee.

We don't have one to support yet.

Um, that's not the deal they made.

So, you're saying they needn't honor the deal they made?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:10:24 AM EDT
[#33]
R
Quoted:

Republican donors, operative fueling new anti-Trump ad blitz

Republican donors with links to several presidential candidates – as well as a prominent GOP operative – are pooling their resources in a new effort to go after Donald Trump and keep the party’s presidential front-runner from winning the nomination.

The most recent bid is a reported “guerrilla campaign” led by a group called Trump Card LLC and run by Liz Mair, former communications official for the Republican National Committee.

The group’s goal, according to The Wall Street Journal, is to collect money from anonymous donors to “defeat and destroy” Trump, who has essentially led the GOP presidential field since declaring his candidacy this summer...
View Quote

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/11/24/republican-donors-operative-fueling-new-anti-trump-ad-blitz.html?intcmp=hpbt2

I wonder how many anonymous donors are Democrats.
View Quote
Trump IS and always has been a fucking Democrat!
Why can't you idiots grasp this?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:11:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
So when you said "they" you meant that one guy and kasich? Because it sounded like you were condemning the Republican Party for being in on some conspiracy even after the complaint was summarily dismissed  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They one guy, former head of GOP in NH, was in contact with both the Kasich campaign and the Kasich Super-PAC before filing the complaint.

Cullen said he filed the complaint on his own behalf. He also said a super PAC promoting Ohio Gov. John Kasich for president, A New Day for America, was aware that he would be filing the complaint before he did so and is "on the same page” believing that Trump is not a true Republican.” Cullen, however, said he is not supporting Kasich, or any candidate, for president at the moment.
So when you said "they" you meant that one guy and kasich? Because it sounded like you were condemning the Republican Party for being in on some conspiracy even after the complaint was summarily dismissed  

No, the "they" was supposed to be typed "the", but I guess you couldn't see that, just like you can't see shenanigans being pulled by the GOPe.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 2:21:14 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

There seems to be a little discrepancy in that since he has been a registered Republican previously.

The darling of the republican party Ben Carson has been a republican since November 2014.  Now I could provide you with countless republicans who were previously democrats and a good number of democrats which were previously republicans.  But obviously you know many of them yourself.

* JULY 1987: Trump registers for the first time from his Fifth Avenue penthouse. The real estate developer, 41 at the time, reports having previously been registered from his boyhood home in Queens (though his prior party affiliation is unclear). Trump enrolls as a REPUBLICAN.

* OCTOBER 1999: Trump dumps the GOP and enrolls as a member of the INDEPENDENCE PARTY.

* AUGUST 2001: Trump enrolls as a DEMOCRAT.

* SEPTEMBER 2009: After eight years as a Democrat, Trump returns to the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

* DECEMBER 2011:  On his registration form, “The Apprentice” star checks off the box marked “I DO NOT WISH TO ENROLL IN A PARTY.”

* APRIL 2012: Trump registers as a REPUBLICAN.

Prospective First Lady Melania Trump, 45, the Slovenian immigrant, a former model, first registered to vote in October 2006 and enrolled as a Republican, records show. Trump, who married The Donald in January 2005, has not changed her registration during subsequent years.

There are a number of states where you register to vote, period.  You have no ability to register with a party affiliation.  I live in one of them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Yup, it's PAC money led by a GOPe PAC that goes by the name of  "A New Day For America".
View Quote

Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 7:20:38 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

If it works then Trump runs 3rd party and we all loose.
View Quote
What if the 3rd party won?  Heads explode?
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:06:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

There seems to be a little discrepancy in that since he has been a registered Republican previously.

The darling of the republican party Ben Carson has been a republican since November 2014.  Now I could provide you with countless republicans who were previously democrats and a good number of democrats which were previously republicans.  But obviously you know many of them yourself.

There are a number of states where you register to vote, period.  You have no ability to register with a party affiliation.  I live in one of them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

* JULY 1987: Trump registers for the first time from his Fifth Avenue penthouse. The real estate developer, 41 at the time, reports having previously been registered from his boyhood home in Queens (though his prior party affiliation is unclear). Trump enrolls as a REPUBLICAN.

* OCTOBER 1999: Trump dumps the GOP and enrolls as a member of the INDEPENDENCE PARTY.

* AUGUST 2001: Trump enrolls as a DEMOCRAT.

* SEPTEMBER 2009: After eight years as a Democrat, Trump returns to the REPUBLICAN PARTY.

* DECEMBER 2011:  On his registration form, “The Apprentice” star checks off the box marked “I DO NOT WISH TO ENROLL IN A PARTY.”

* APRIL 2012: Trump registers as a REPUBLICAN.

Prospective First Lady Melania Trump, 45, the Slovenian immigrant, a former model, first registered to vote in October 2006 and enrolled as a Republican, records show. Trump, who married The Donald in January 2005, has not changed her registration during subsequent years.

Are we supposed to feel all warm and fuzzy about Trump managing to stay a Republican for the last three years?

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:11:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Just think what it would be like if the GOPe fought Democrats as hard as they fight conservatives.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

"A lot of people like that reform. Maybe we should get us some."

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:23:39 AM EDT
[#41]
Anyone notice that much of the most rabid anti-Trump sentiment here comes from places like New York, Australia, and Canada where their votes don't count for  anything  in the upcoming Presidential election?

Frustration at being completely politically powerless has created an all consuming need to vote vicariously through others.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:24:42 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Please, please tell me you don't honestly believe that if Trump weren't in the race, the RINOs wouldn't attack Cruz with the same fervor.

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 8:28:44 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Anyone notice that much of the most rabid anti-Trump sentiment here comes from places like New York, Australia, and Canada where their votes don't count for  anything  in the upcoming Presidential election?

Frustration at being completely politically powerless has created an all consuming need to vote vicariously through others.
View Quote

So their political analysis is somehow less valid?

Ironic coming from someone where the country was exposed to the "hanging chad"

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:13:38 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

There is the matter of the deal Trump and the RNC made when he signed the "support the nominee" agreement.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He should never have agreed.
The American people deserve a variety of candidate choices when voting
if they can't field candidates that resonate with the American people, shame on them.
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

if they can't field candidates that resonate with the American people, shame on them.
View Quote

The People of 47 States support sore loser legislation. If a candidate asks for the votes of a party's base, they expect all the candidates to support the final nominee. It's simple logic.  

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 9:49:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/27/2015 10:10:53 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm a Cruz guy, but if they screw Trump the GOP is dead to me as a matter of principle (besides, it's not like they won't dick Cruz over if they get away with torpedoing Trump).
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:09:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Thing is if the GOP fight to keep him off the ballot he will get pissed off enough
To run third party.

He deserves to be on the ballot and let the voters decide
Link Posted: 11/27/2015 12:15:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Aaand that's how his 3rd party begins and we lose to Hitlery.
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top