Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 11
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Just the kind of stuff they've been waiting for.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:50:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Was someone yelling for a medic? Lol, too much battlefield
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:54:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:57:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Description of the situation from two participants:

https://youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI
View Quote

That video completely describes a self defense situation including the fact that the people that exercised self defense tried to run away before as the situation was getting violent
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:59:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Well everyone, enjoy your ccw while you can. They will probably be revoked and outlawed soon by executive decree.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.

Not talking to the police is keeping their homes from being burned down or a BLM lynch mob from harming them.

I think since Zimmerman, no one is stupid enough to blatantly hang around.

Hopefully these brave people lawyer up and prayers go out to them and their families to help against the violence of BLM and their cohorts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

View Quote

Wow, you're calling for them to be arrested and prosecuted. You must have been there. What exactly happened? All I have seen is a video of two black men telling exactly why these white guys were justified in shooting a large group of angry people who had already harmed them physically, and had chased them down with the intent on harming them further.

Have you called the local news teams yet with your footage and knowledge of what actually happened? If not, I suggest you do that.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#8]
This will be interesting to follow. I can't view the vids but I wonder if this was justifiable self-defense and they are getting the ZimZam treatment.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:17:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

Bullshit.

The 'protesters' swarmed them and got violent, earning the shots fired.

The only thing counter productive is their perpetual victim mentality.

Hard to believe many Marines could share this point of view.

Or maybe you're black..
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Wow, you're calling for them to be arrested and prosecuted. You must have been there. What exactly happened? All I have seen is a video of two black men telling exactly why these white guys were justified in shooting a large group of angry people who had already harmed them physically, and had chased them down with the intent on harming them further.

Have you called the local news teams yet with your footage and knowledge of what actually happened? If not, I suggest you do that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

If it was random shots into a crowd then they need to be arrested, but if, as the "victims" have said on video, there was an angry BLM crowd "herding" the 3 during a legal counter protest, then it sounds like self defense as they ran for safety.  Let's see all the video evidence of the event then cast blame where it belongs. I simply can't believe no video of the shooters exists with how BLM video's everything they do.  Someone will hit the bong water and post it to liveleak.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:18:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All of this shit started with one simple lie "hands up don't shoot".

View Quote

WWI started with the assassination of a little known, low level Duke in a country many barely heard of at the time.  There were bigger issues at work, the Duke was just the excuse IMO.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:19:07 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This will be interesting to follow. I can't view the vids but I wonder if this was justifiable self-defense and they are getting the ZimZam treatment.
View Quote

Mn is run by commies. Even if it was self defense they're screwed. Doubly so since they took off.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:19:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What if the shooting was self-defense after being attacked by a mob?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What if the shooting was self-defense after being attacked by a mob?

Was wondering the same thing.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:20:15 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

WWI started with the assassination of a little known, low level Duke in a country many barely heard of at the time.  There were bigger issues at work, the Duke was just the excuse IMO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He was shot by a guy that gave up and went for a beer.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:21:09 AM EDT
[#15]
RISE
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:21:59 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Given BLM's history of stretching the truth it would not surprise me in the least if the shooters were not white.....And not even Old Timey.
View Quote

ETA: Everyone wants to be a black marxist revolutionary until it's time to do some black marxist revolutionary shit.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:24:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard that the Duke had his hands up at the time, too.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You would do well to remember that you were dealing with a bunch of inbred royals back then.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:34:32 AM EDT
[#19]
How many times can you fit the word 'white' in an article?  Holy shit.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Shit getting real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3di5XS8l8  Video is immediately before and after shooting

<snip>

View Quote

Comments under the video are priceless.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:38:48 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Two black guys with masks complaining about white guys wearing masks.

LOL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two black guys with masks complaining about white guys wearing masks.

LOL.

Indeed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:46:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit getting real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3di5XS8l8  Video is immediately before and after shooting

<snip>

Those comments are refreshing. The media might have their work cut out for them spinning this one.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit getting real:

<snip>

They are.

I am beginning to think the undercover cop angle may have some legs.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Two words for why they might not want to seek police help. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, not that his family was tracked down and threatened, not that he spent over 150K on legal bills(to be exonerated), he cant get pulled over for a lead foot without it being national news, and some douch bag actually hunted him down and shot at him,. So police involvement a "good plan" still???
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Two words for why they might not want to seek police help. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, not that his family was tracked down and threatened, not that he spent over 150K on legal bills(to be exonerated), he cant get pulled over for a lead foot without it being national news, and some douch bag actually hunted him down and shot at him,. So police involvement a "good plan" still???

When the Police initially investigated GZ they concluded it was self defense and he walked. It wasn't until the race baiters and national media got involved with the Florida judicial system did the winds turn against him. So I'll say yea, involving the police would have been appropriate.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love your quote under your username.  It really fits well with what you just wrote.  

Keep taking that media spin and running with it though.  I'm sure no one has an agenda and it went down just like one side with a horrible track record said.   If I did not think you were just a troll I would  say that I have more respect for the BLM folks than I do people like you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Was someone yelling for a medic? Lol, too much battlefield
View Quote

No "stay woke boosie"?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:54:50 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
BLM asking the racists police for help after being shot... what a surprise.
View Quote

yep.

"FUCK DA PO-LICE"

bang, bang, bang.

"CALL DA PO-LICE, GET 9 1 1 ON DA PHONE"
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Sounds like a self-defense to me. Attacked by a mob, people have a right to defend themselves. The BLM thugs "attempted to move" the pro-police folks. Sure, it wasn'the a beat down, just tried to peacefully move them. The WP article is disgusting and pondering to the terrorists.
View Quote

And this.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

"We was telling them to take of those masks, take off those masks and they wouldn't". They say this while...wearing masks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:59:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

"We was telling them to take of those masks, take off those masks and they wouldn't". They say this while...wearing masks.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Double standard of course - just like the every other portion of the BLMs lives
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 10:59:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Interesting.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

Sounds like the mob attacked some people, 'tried to get them where there weren't no cameras", and got their asses shot for it.

Good chance this was a justified shooting but that isn't how the media will spin it.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:00:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Good old NPR:
NPR
Five people were injured last night as gunmen opened fire near the site of a Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis.

According to a statement posted to the group's Facebook page, the men, whom they call "white supremacists," opened fire after they were asked to leave and were then escorted away from the encampment.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:01:55 AM EDT
[#33]
the hypocrisy is strong with these folks.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's probably because they have warrants out for their arrest for something else.

I tend to think pretty much everyone who wears masks to conceal their identity [on both sides]  from the public tend to act differently [push things further then they normally would] when they have their features deliberately obscured.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

DU trolling again?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:08:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Glad I swore off setting foot in Minneapolis a few years ago.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:09:15 AM EDT
[#37]
With all the cameras, why is there no actual shooting footage?

All the video I've seen is pre and post shots fired.

Editing the event?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Editing the event?
View Quote

Ask Occam why there isn't any footage of the actual shooting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:12:42 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Good old NPR:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Good old NPR:
NPR
Five people were injured last night as gunmen opened fire near the site of a Black Lives Matter protest in Minneapolis.

According to a statement posted to the group's Facebook page, the men, whom they call "white supremacists," opened fire after they were asked to leave and were then escorted away from the encampment.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Editing the event?

Yup.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:18:58 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
WWI started with the assassination of a little known, low level Duke.
View Quote

There's no such thing as a 'low level' Duke.  Especially when he's not a Duke, he's the Archduke and heir to the throne of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:20:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good old NPR:
NPR

Judging by the two on the video I can hear it now (read with Chapelles white voice)  "Excuse me sir... Yes yes you Excuse me..... My fellow protestors and I are having a peaceful rally to bring awareness to our cause. We are trying to remain peaceful and can not support rabble rousers or attendees hiding their faces as this could cause panic so we kindly ask you to leave our encampment. We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving"
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:20:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Meanwhile no one gives a fuck about the 16 people shot in New Orleans

http://www.chron.com/news/crime/article/Several-shot-at-playground-during-party-after-6650887.php
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:21:49 AM EDT
[#44]

"A group of white supremacists showed up at the protest..."
View Quote
These white supremacists, were they KKK, aka democrats

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

DU trolling again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

DU trolling again?

Sorry guys, not a troll. My apologies and I'll take heat on my comments, they were made entirely based off article pasted into thread by OP. Didn't watch video as I'm at work and isn't my phone. Tagged for later. I still have no love for the media nor for the protesters. Let the flaming continue. I deserve it undoubtedly for not watching video first. Won't be the last time I put my foot in my mouth, and I suspect I am not alone amongst all of us here.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:23:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Large crown advances and attempts to run down two white guys and an Asian.  They open fire. Self defense.

NFG
View Quote

Actual;ly in the video of the 2 guys describing what happened they clearly state that someone on the BLM side punched one of the white guys
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:37:33 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If anyone knows how to download video we should download all the video related to this. BLM will be pulling it soon when they figure out it isn't a good idea to have a bunch of videos of witnesses describing BLM attacking the shooters before they shot.

I'm just posting links to videos from the other thread and any I find related to this. I'll watch them once I collect them all but don't know what are really in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w3-XIGJZMEI
https://twitter.com/mickynoir/status/669022879657435136
https://twitter.com/schirber/status/669035788168855552
View Quote

Sounds like self defense based on that video. They got attacked and chased.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:43:26 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Sorry guys, not a troll. My apologies and I'll take heat on my comments, they were made entirely based off article pasted into thread by OP. Didn't watch video as I'm at work and isn't my phone. Tagged for later. I still have no love for the media nor for the protesters. Let the flaming continue. I deserve it undoubtedly for not watching video first. Won't be the last time I put my foot in my mouth, and I suspect I am not alone amongst all of us here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DU trolling again?

Rare form, an apology in GD. Goes to show that there are millions of others who probably just read the article without any more info, and are now asking their coworkers if they heard about the KKK shooting.

No worries, were all on the same team here.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:47:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Shooting happened at 10:45 pm.  Must be nice to not have to go to work the next morning. Just another crowd of thugs wasting tax payer money.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 11:47:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

DU trolling again?

Good on you for stepping up, man.
Page / 11
Top Top