[#1]
In
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:31:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Somebody needs to work on their aim
View Quote

I don't know, 8 shots, 5 people hit. Not sure if any were hit multiple times. Seems like their shooting was better than average.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Description of the situation from two participants:

https://youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI
View Quote

Two black guys with masks complaining about white guys wearing masks.

LOL.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Jie Wronski-Riley, a student at the University of Minnesota, told the Star Tribune that the shooting occurred as protesters tried to move the counter-demonstrators, who had been taunting protesters, away from the protesters’ camp in front of the police station. Suddenly, Wronski-Riley heard what sounded like firecrackers.
View Quote

Totally unbiased source.

Retard's Twitter
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:34:18 AM EDT
[#5]
nevermind

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:37:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't see a protest.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:41:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Something of note I found on his Twitter:

Link

When you have 2 help 2 black men who were just shot into a SUV 2 go 2 hospital bc they're afraid of police retaliation
View Quote

"Afraid of police retaliation"?

Sounds like they were shot for a reason and fled the scene.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:46:01 AM EDT
[#8]
In.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:48:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Totally unbiased source.

Retard's Twitter

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Jie Wronski-Riley, a student at the University of Minnesota, told the Star Tribune that the shooting occurred as protesters tried to move the counter-demonstrators, who had been taunting protesters, away from the protesters’ camp in front of the police station. Suddenly, Wronski-Riley heard what sounded like firecrackers.

Totally unbiased source.

Retard's Twitter

Straight from the retard's twitter

JieWronskiRiley

community organizer, photographer, queer, student, artist. they/them pronouns

WTF is "they/them pronouns" in SJW speak?

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:49:52 AM EDT
[#10]
I think we are going to see alot more of these 'white supremacists' in the near future.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:50:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Don't put your hands on people, trying to control them, and you won't get perforated.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:50:49 AM EDT
[#12]
This will end up being the opposite of whatever they're reporting.   But not before all the white knights eat it up, and vomit it all over Racebook and Twatter.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
BLM asking the racists police for help after being shot... what a surprise.
View Quote

This.

The irony is so ironic i can't even irony
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:56:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Ain't that a shame, my tears fall like rain.......
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:58:44 AM EDT
[#15]
Shot placement:

Link
Mica Grimm, an organizer with Black Lives Matter who said she arrived on the scene soon after the shooting, said two of the wounded were hit in the leg, another in the arm and a fourth in the stomach
View Quote

What, nobody with their hands up shot 87 times execution style while praying to Jesus and calling for their mom?  You guys are slipping.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:59:15 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Given BLM's history of stretching the truth it would not surprise me in the least if the shooters were not white.....And not even Old Timey.
View Quote
Probably black people in whiteface makeup trying to start shit.

Gotta compete with Turkey downing a Russian aircraft after all.  Only so much news to go around need to stay relevant.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:04:23 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the fuck the Bureau of Land Management has to do with this...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:04:39 AM EDT
[#18]
It's kinda ironic that we, the taxpayers, have to pay for every part of it:

The Lawsuits and settlements which follow police brutality.  

The Hospital bills of all the shooting "victims".

The huge federal investigation, trial, and incarceration of the supposed attackers.    

We pay for all of it.  Every penny.        

I really don't feel like I'm getting a good deal.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

The huge federal investigation incarceration of the supposed attackers.    

View Quote

Nobody cares about how you feel taxpayer.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:06:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Sounds to me like the BLM hit then chased the shooters down forcing a confrontation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sounds to me like the BLM hit then chased the shooters down forcing a confrontation.

Yep, you know you have a winning case when the 'victims' start filling in your  self defence claim for you.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:07:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote

Agreed.

From now on if I'm paying for it, I should at least get to be there and yell "Worldstar!" on camera.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:07:33 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

I'm sitting here trying to figure out what the fuck the Bureau of Land Management has to do with this...
View Quote
In this context, "BLM" stands for "black lies matter."

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:08:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
All of this shit started with one simple lie "hands up don't shoot".

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:09:20 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

View Quote
Ain't that a damned thing?

Like the Syrian Terrefugees.  We'll be paying them to kill us.

And Obama.  We're paying him handsomely to facilitate our demise.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:11:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

LOL.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

LOL.

And complaining that they were filming people with their phones.

Hilarious.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#26]

Why are the white folks ALWAYS "white supremacists", but the black folks are just "protestors".

These guys should have been acting against the press before anyone else.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:11:56 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Yep, you know you have a winning case when the 'victims' start filling in your  self defence claim for you.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Funny how that works isn't it
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:15:24 AM EDT
[#28]
zero fucks given
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:15:41 AM EDT
[#29]
Dey reachin', Dey reachin'.

Hands up, don't reach.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#30]
I can't help but chuckle every time I read about the Bureau of Land Management.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:16:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.

Two words for why they might not want to seek police help. GEORGE ZIMMERMAN, not that his family was tracked down and threatened, not that he spent over 150K on legal bills(to be exonerated), he cant get pulled over for a lead foot without it being national news, and some douch bag actually hunted him down and shot at him,. So police involvement a "good plan" still???
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:16:25 AM EDT
[#32]
#BLM got what they have been asking for and didn't quite the way they wanted it to go. I'm going with some of the not nicer honkey's were there and used their 'war stocks' of WWB FMJ. Typical ass hole on ass hole violence that sparks a larger conflagration. I can imagine George Soros laughing it up over his cup of morning tea and enjoying the start of the shit that he's well funded.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#33]
They've been itching for a confrontation. They got what they asked for. Just didn't go as planned(never does)
Look for more of this in the future.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:21:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds like they found two great witnesses for the shooters defense.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:22:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

No it all started with the election of Obama, race relations were never better before that divisive assclown took office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
All of this shit started with one simple lie "hands up don't shoot".

No it all started with the election of Obama, race relations were never better before that divisive assclown took office.

Yep. A couple of months in and we had "the Cambridge police were stupid.....oops! Gotta have a beer summit!"
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Unfortunately, I have to go with this.   I don't think much does, anymore.  Something happens somewhere, media takes it and spins it however they want, the left devours it and demonize us further.  wash, rinse, repeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So whenever a bunch of hoodrats get together it's a black lives matter event? got it

It doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, I have to go with this.   I don't think much does, anymore.  Something happens somewhere, media takes it and spins it however they want, the left devours it and demonize us further.  wash, rinse, repeat.

Ain't that the truth.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:23:44 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

View Quote

You actually believe the article as written ????
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#38]
If the cops get a lead on the counter protesters/shooter will they treat them as perps?  Soft touch "ask them to come in for some questions" or send a SWAT raid after 'em?  Are the authorities in BLM appeasement or FU mode in Minneapolis?

If they're smart (questionable) the counter protesters should be with their lawyers RFN, having any injuries photographed and statements prepared, and hiring a PR firm.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:26:36 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
#BLM got what they have been asking for and didn't quite the way they wanted it to go. I'm going with some of the not nicer honkey's were there and used their 'war stocks' of WWB FMJ. Typical ass hole on ass hole violence that sparks a larger conflagration. I can imagine George Soros laughing it up over his cup of morning tea and enjoying the start of the shit that he's well funded.
View Quote

Obama will be smiling when he gets up around noon. I expect he will hold a press conference condemning the shooters.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:28:28 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Trying to herd them away from the protesters... Yeah right... $10 says they were trying to gang up and jump the "white" people!

The shooters are fucked either way, if they're caught.

View Quote

last night abt about 2:00-2:30 the clowns on the #Justice4Jamar live stream said they punched them then chased them down the street and tried to hit them again until they saw the gun...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:29:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:31:12 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah....I figured that out. It's called sarcasm. Many people use it as a basis for humor.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:31:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm laughing it up too, and i had no part in it.

At this point in US history, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the shooters.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:31:22 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

If there was a real journalist there recording,months you think they would have the "white supremacists" on video.

Self defense or a hoax is what I am going with. Hope I am right, if not, things will get a little froggy this weekend.
View Quote
This is the crux of the problem. Obama and friends make blacks see racism where little to none is present. We see spin and assume black violence is present. They believe in what they are told, and we have gotten to the point of assuming everything told to us is a lie.

And yes, I assume black violence and self defense. I think justice would be to arrest the organizers of BLM protests
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:31:37 AM EDT
[#45]
Watched the vid.  Media spin.  Sounds like the shooters were bystandards until BLM decided they didnt like being filmed.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:31:51 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Good Morning America is already pushing the story that BLM was attacked by the KKK wing of ISIS.
View Quote

So it was the Tea Party?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:33:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
If the cops get a lead on the counter protesters/shooter will they treat them as perps?  Soft touch "ask them to come in for some questions" or send a SWAT raid after 'em?  Are the authorities in BLM appeasement or FU mode in Minneapolis?

If they're smart (questionable) the counter protesters should be with their lawyers RFN, having any injuries photographed and statements prepared, and hiring a PR firm.
View Quote

This.  If they don't get out ahead of this thing and start getting their ducks in a row, I have a feeling they're in for a world of hurt.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:35:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Watched the vid.  Media spin.  Sounds like the shooters were bystandards until BLM decided they didnt like being filmed.
View Quote

I just got a crazy thought. What if the shooters were undercover cops there to record the protesters? The media shit storm will get dialed up to 11 then.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Just watched OP's vid.  

I like the clever editing.  

#OhWell
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 9:47:14 AM EDT
[#50]
What does the Bureau of Land Management have to do with all of this?  

Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top