Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 11/24/2015 7:33:19 AM EDT
Shit getting real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3di5XS8l8  Video is immediately before and after shooting

Washington Post
Simmering racial tensions boiled over yet again on Monday when a small group of white men allegedly shot five people who had been protesting the recent police killing of an African American man in Minneapolis.

The shooting occurred at around 10:41 p.m. Monday night just one block from Minneapolis Police Department’s 4th Precinct, where protesters have held daily demonstrations since the fatal Nov. 15 police shooting of 24-year-old Jamar Clark.

Police announced on Twitter early Tuesday morning that five people had suffered non-life-threatening gunshot wounds, and that officers were searching for three white suspects who had fled the scene.

A police spokesman confirmed to The Washington Post that those shot had been protesting outside the police station before the incident.

A video recorded by a journalist at the scene showed people fleeing the shooting, then screaming for an ambulance. A young African American man can be seen writhing in pain with an apparent gunshot wound to the leg while fellow protesters, then police and paramedics, try to help.

“A group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights,” Miski Noor, a Black Lives Matter organizer, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Police did not confirm or deny that claim.

According to Noor, the white men “opened fire on about six protesters,” after the protesters attempted to herd the men away from the protest area.

Dana Jaehnert, another demonstrator, told the Star Tribune that one of the three men wore a mask. Jaehnert said she heard four gunshots ring out.

Jie Wronski-Riley, a student at the University of Minnesota, told the Star Tribune that the shooting occurred as protesters tried to move the counter-demonstrators, who had been taunting protesters, away from the protesters’ camp in front of the police station. Suddenly, Wronski-Riley heard what sounded like firecrackers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:37:33 AM EDT
[#1]
If anyone knows how to download video we should download all the video related to this. BLM will be pulling it soon when they figure out it isn't a good idea to have a bunch of videos of witnesses describing BLM attacking the shooters before they shot.

I'm just posting links to videos from the other thread and any I find related to this. I'll watch them once I collect them all but don't know what are really in them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=w3-XIGJZMEI
https://twitter.com/mickynoir/status/669022879657435136
https://twitter.com/schirber/status/669035788168855552
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:38:35 AM EDT
[#2]
BLM asking the racists police for help after being shot... what a surprise.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:38:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Somebody needs to work on their aim
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:39:01 AM EDT
[#4]
In. Looks like it's heating up.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:40:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Shit getting real:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS3di5XS8l8  Video is immediately before and after shooting

Washington Post
Simmering racial tensions boiled over yet again on Monday when a small group of white men allegedly shot five people who had been protesting the recent police killing of an African American man in Minneapolis.

The shooting occurred at around 10:41 p.m. Monday night just one block from Minneapolis Police Department’s 4th Precinct, where protesters have held daily demonstrations since the fatal Nov. 15 police shooting of 24-year-old Jamar Clark.

Police announced on Twitter early Tuesday morning that five people had suffered non-life-threatening gunshot wounds, and that officers were searching for three white suspects who had fled the scene.

A police spokesman confirmed to The Washington Post that those shot had been protesting outside the police station before the incident.

A video recorded by a journalist at the scene showed people fleeing the shooting, then screaming for an ambulance. A young African American man can be seen writhing in pain with an apparent gunshot wound to the leg while fellow protesters, then police and paramedics, try to help.

“A group of white supremacists showed up at the protest, as they have done most nights,” Miski Noor, a Black Lives Matter organizer, told the Minneapolis Star Tribune. Police did not confirm or deny that claim.

According to Noor, the white men “opened fire on about six protesters,” after the protesters attempted to herd the men away from the protest area.

Dana Jaehnert, another demonstrator, told the Star Tribune that one of the three men wore a mask. Jaehnert said she heard four gunshots ring out.

Jie Wronski-Riley, a student at the University of Minnesota, told the Star Tribune that the shooting occurred as protesters tried to move the counter-demonstrators, who had been taunting protesters, away from the protesters’ camp in front of the police station. Suddenly, Wronski-Riley heard what sounded like firecrackers.
View Quote

View Quote

Now they mention the race of the shooters.....
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:41:25 AM EDT
[#6]
So being anti BLM automatically makes you a white supremacist??

Guess I'm a white supremacist
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#7]
All of this shit started with one simple lie "hands up don't shoot".

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:44:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Winter will cool things off (literally). Next summer should get interesting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Given BLM's history of stretching the truth it would not surprise me in the least if the shooters were not white.....And not even Old Timey.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:45:11 AM EDT
[#10]
16 people shot in New Orleans no coverage but this is all over the place. If these shooters ever even laughed at a racist joke they are fucked.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:45:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Given BLM's history of stretching the truth it would not surprise me in the least if the shooters were not white.....And not even Old Timey.
View Quote

One was Asian I hear.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:46:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Attackers bought the lead. Cry me a river.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:48:02 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
If anyone knows how to download video we should download all the video related to this. BLM will be pulling it soon when they figure out it isn't a good idea to have a bunch of videos of witnesses describing BLM attacking the shooters before they shot.

I'm just posting links to videos from the other thread and any I find related to this. I'll watch them once I collect them all but don't know what are really in them.

View Quote

You can do it yourself. Put the Youtube vid link into Keepvid.com and right click on the video link to save the video locally...

Or use a browser plugin for Firefox like Video DownloadHelper to save (most) videos from web pages.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:49:01 AM EDT
[#14]
BLM will create actual anti-black racism even where it may not have existed before, and it will make current, but quiet, anti-black racists active and open in their hostility.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:50:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

No it all started with the election of Obama, race relations were never better before that divisive assclown took office.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Sounds like a self-defense to me. Attacked by a mob, people have a right to defend themselves. The BLM thugs "attempted to move" the pro-police folks. Sure, it wasn'the a beat down, just tried to peacefully move them. The WP article is disgusting and pondering to the terrorists.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:51:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

One was Asian I hear.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

One was Asian I hear.

he's an Uncle Ho.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#18]

I wouldn't be surprised if this ends up like the Mathew Shepard case where the media just out and lied to push their agenda. They made that case about a gay man being murdered by a homophobic redneck and got a federal law passed on their lies when the truth was the killer was a former boyfriend of Shepard and the killing was about drugs.

In this case the media and the government will do their best to shape this to their antigun BLM agenda and the only way to fight it is to make sure the truth can't be disappeared.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:52:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Gotta be pushin that agenda
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:53:05 AM EDT
[#20]
push back can be a bitch sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:54:02 AM EDT
[#21]
So do we know they were white supremacists or is that just the media spin?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:56:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So do we know they were white supremacists or is that just the media spin?
View Quote

Media spin.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:57:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Trying to herd them away from the protesters... Yeah right... $10 says they were trying to gang up and jump the "white" people!

The shooters are fucked either way, if they're caught.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:57:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

And the flames were fanned by the shitstain in the White House

Post racial president my ass
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You can do it yourself. Put the Youtube vid link into Keepvid.com and right click on the video link to save the video locally...

Or use a browser plugin for Firefox like Video DownloadHelper to save (most) videos from web pages.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks I downloaded the youtube video but was unable to get the twitter videos
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:01:06 AM EDT
[#26]
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Description of the situation from two participants:

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#28]

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
In. Looks like it's heating up.
View Quote

Looks like B.S.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:05:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Shit getting real:

Washington Post

View Quote

View Quote

I have no idea what happened, but I'm CERTAIN it didn't go down like the article says.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:05:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/w3-XIGJZMEI
View Quote

I'm sure the media will sell the truth.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:05:59 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
BLM asking the racists police for help after being shot... what a surprise.
View Quote

Of course, and the mean racist cops still come to their rescue.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:06:44 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
This crap is counterproductive for everyone. The shooters need to be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent. Attempted murder for all, shooting into a crowd of protestors, however vile and racist they may be themselves, is still unacceptable. We live in a country where everyone has a right to speak their mind freely and without fear of reprisal. If you disagree then have a counter protest, but shooting one another solves nothing and just makes problems worse.

As for the reporting in this article, and in most cases regarding BLM, the canonization of this group is disgusting. The presumption that the shooters are automatically a group of white supremacists and labeling them as such, while wholly disregarding the message and stance of BLM, is ludicrous. If you're going to claim your reporting is balanced and unbiased, then either label both for what they are or simply keep your opinion out of the article.

View Quote

What if the shooting was self-defense after being attacked by a mob?

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:07:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Sounds like a self-defense to me. Attacked by a mob, people have a right to defend themselves. The BLM thugs "attempted to move" the pro-police folks. Sure, it wasn'the a beat down, just tried to peacefully move them. The WP article is disgusting and pondering to the terrorists.
View Quote

Black people have never been known to use violence when angry...
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:07:46 AM EDT
[#35]
If there was a real journalist there recording,months you think they would have the "white supremacists" on video.

Self defense or a hoax is what I am going with. Hope I am right, if not, things will get a little froggy this weekend.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:08:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:09:05 AM EDT
[#37]

Spelling, just another thing they fail at.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#38]
In 2015 you think there would be at least 10 different cellphone (vertical) videos.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:13:27 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
In 2015 you think there would be at least 10 different cellphone (vertical) videos.
View Quote

The BLM were yelling at each other not to record their attack but the shooters might have video. Hopefully the feds don't seize it and make it disappear.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:14:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Large crown advances and attempts to run down two white guys and an Asian.  They open fire. Self defense.

NFG
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:15:17 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

No it all started with the election of Obama, race relations were never better before that divisive assclown took office.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree but Obama used that lie to manipulate the black population and give them a "cause" to believe in.  

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:16:31 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

Sounds to me like the BLM hit then chased the shooters down forcing a confrontation.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:18:03 AM EDT
[#43]
From the videos I've seen what I've gathered is tha a group of white people and an Asian supposedly go to a BLM protest to protest a BLM event. The BLM protestors try to force them from their "peaceful" protest by making them leave the area and go into a place which has no cameras. (Hmm wonder why) The white group retreats and the BLM group chases them. The white group shoots 5.

Self defense from a mob?
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Good Morning America is already pushing the story that BLM was attacked by the KKK wing of ISIS.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:20:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

So the protesters knew they had a gun yet continued to go after them.  There is more to this story than these 2 are telling.

Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:20:12 AM EDT
[#46]
So whenever a bunch of hoodrats get together it's a black lives matter event? got it
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:25:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'd watch the video I posted right below this post before making blanket assumptions.  The situation as described by two guys who took part in the unprovoked attack of the 3 "shooters" sounds like an open and shut case of self defense to me.

Now, on the other hand, the "shooters" attempting to completely avoid the situation and not seeking out LE intervention is not helping their case in the slightest.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:26:13 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
So whenever a bunch of hoodrats get together it's a black lives matter event? got it
View Quote

It doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:27:16 AM EDT
[#49]
What a god damned circus...

They've been itching for a violent confrontation with crackers ever since George capped Lil' Treyvon...

Now they get what they've been begging for and they whine like bitches.

IMHO I doubt any white guys even did this. I'm calling BS.
Link Posted: 11/24/2015 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesn't matter.

Unfortunately, I have to go with this.   I don't think much does, anymore.  Something happens somewhere, media takes it and spins it however they want, the left devours it and demonize us further.  wash, rinse, repeat.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top