Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/19/2015 1:13:07 PM EDT
http://kkcb.com/alaskan-bush-people-plead-guilty-to-fraud-is-the-show-a-fraud-too/

Long story short, they were filing for a lot of Alaska benefits including the PFD without living in Alaska.  It was something like 72 felony charges spread across the family.  No idea how many they plead out or made a deal on, but this is going to leave a mark.

God I love it when the state goes after assholes like that.  Pretty common to see them release the hounds on idiots, and the locals love it.

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Those people seem to be severely inbred.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Good.

That show is full of
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:22:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
http://kkcb.com/alaskan-bush-people-plead-guilty-to-fraud-is-the-show-a-fraud-too/

Long story short, they were filing for a lot of Alaska benefits including the PFD without living in Alaska.  It was something like 72 felony charges spread across the family.  No idea how many they plead out or made a deal on, but this is going to leave a mark.

God I love it when the state goes after assholes like that.  Pretty common to see them release the hounds on idiots, and the locals love it.

https://puppetlabs.com/sites/default/files/tumblr_m0e9qz9hkM1ros9jgo1_400.gif
View Quote

Good. Fuck those tards.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:23:41 PM EDT
[#4]
The show is obviously fake. Those guys are fucking idiots. I watched that show and about one episode in i thought "If anybody actually think these guys are from AK, they are the dumbest fucking idiots alive."

Welp, guess what my brother in law loves to watch every week? Even thinks they are "smart"......
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
I don't know if there is a "good" level of inbreeding, but those idiots have a yard stick for a family tree and I am pretty sure are short a couple of genes from human.

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:24:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good. Fuck those tards.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://puppetlabs.com/sites/default/files/tumblr_m0e9qz9hkM1ros9jgo1_400.gif

Good. Fuck those tards.

This
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:24:19 PM EDT
[#7]
God you need to exile those people form your state, if they are actually there, to Canada. They are a fucking embarrassment.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:26:04 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View Quote

Oh come on, if you had a sibling as hot as Snowbird you'd get the urges too

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:26:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
The show is obviously fake. Those guys are fucking idiots. I watched that show and about one episode in i thought "If anybody actually think these guys are from AK, they are the dumbest fucking idiots alive."

Welp, guess what my brother in law loves to watch every week? Even thinks they are "smart"......
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:27:42 PM EDT
[#10]
another reality show that is full of shit?

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Makes you wonder how much the producers know about the people they put on TV.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:30:54 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

View Quote
They weren't supposed to be from Alaska. They got kicked off of whatever place they were squatting on, and decided to go to Alaska. I figure they picked Alaska because of the high welfare rate there (they thought they would fit right in).

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:33:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/I-dont-believe-you.gif
View Quote

I'm actually impressed by one of the shows though.  I think Animal Planet is doing a show about one of the well known veterinarians up here that is a local legend and great lady.  Dr Dee btw if you look it up.

Although the crew pissed me off.  Popped into the camera shop I part time at (for extra monies) and wanted discounts because they were from California and this no good town should know who they are.  Isn't my fault they didn't get gear for flying into the bush.  Or that we laughed at them.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:34:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I like to laugh at their goth, pimp cane using, uber romantic, proclaimed genius son.
View Quote

He is the only reason I have watched a whole episode.

That shit where he was trying to "court" the fatty was hilarious.

The end where he wrote her a love note was the best, retard writes like my 2 year old son

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:38:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

The end where he wrote her a love note was the best, retard writes like my 2 year old son

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like to laugh at their goth, pimp cane using, uber romantic, proclaimed genius son.

Holy shit, really?  Dude.  

I've never seen the show, but all the "Alaska X or Y" shows just piss me off.  Now if there was an "Alaskan Survival:  Senator vs Starving Grizzly" I'd watch the hell out of that.  
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think everyone fucks everyone in that family.

I'd smash snowbird though.,,,just for the freak factor.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:40:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Damnit!

Now I'm going to have to tune into this train wreak.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:41:03 PM EDT
[#19]
I always thought the show reeked of sister fucking on a cold night and other disturbing things
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:42:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Damnit!

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Damnit!

It's kinda entertaining

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:43:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:44:18 PM EDT
[#22]
I fucking LOVE that show!
Where else can you see someone build a homemade hot tub, and get in it with his sister!
It's like a train wreck you can look forward to watching every week.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:45:17 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:45:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:46:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm actually impressed by one of the shows though.  I think Animal Planet is doing a show about one of the well known veterinarians up here that is a local legend and great lady.  Dr Dee btw if you look it up.

Although the crew pissed me off.  Popped into the camera shop I part time at (for extra monies) and wanted discounts because they were from California and this no good town should know who they are.  Isn't my fault they didn't get gear for flying into the bush.  Or that we laughed at them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

haha! fuck them. Was it the camera guys or the producers? In my experience, the actual crew doesn't give a shit about saving money and the producers try to screw everyone out of money/save money.

Whenever I'm on a shitty reality show and I say we need something, the producer will always say "well do you NEED it?" and I say yes, or we won't be able to do X, or X will happen. Producers are shit bags sometimes.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:48:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's 13 bro. Besides Daddy and pimp cane guy already got that all wallowed out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:48:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Strange family for sure. I can't deny tuning in every now and again though.

And really, I'm jealous of Billy's beard.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:48:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

haha! fuck them. Was it the camera guys or the producers? In my experience, the actual crew doesn't give a shit about saving money and the producers try to screw everyone out of money/save money.

Whenever I'm on a shitty reality show and I say we need something, the producer will always say "well do you NEED it?" and I say yes, or we won't be able to do X, or X will happen. Producers are shit bags sometimes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty sure the bitchy primadonna was the producer, the other three (including one really hot blonde looking at manfrotto carbon tripods) were busy drooling over gear and rolling their eyes at his antics.

What killed me was when he stormed out saying he'd go to another camera shop.  There are only two in Alaska and the other one is 500 miles away
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:52:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

She's 13 bro. Besides Daddy and pimp cane guy already got that all wallowed out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

She's 20 bro....but either way, that's fucking gross.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:54:30 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Pretty sure the bitchy primadonna was the producer, the other three (including one really hot blonde looking at manfrotto carbon tripods) were busy drooling over gear and rolling their eyes at his antics.

What killed me was when he stormed out saying he'd go to another camera shop.  There are only two in Alaska and the other one is 500 miles away
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, sounds like producers. And they sound like a scrub production if they are using manfrotto tripods lol
As a camera assistant, I would NEVER go out of my way to try and get a discount for production. Producers do 90% of the buying too, camera department tells them what they need and the producers buy it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:54:38 PM EDT
[#31]
I watch the show.

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:57:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Look at dual survival. Both the former spec ops guys have been discredited. Both had a history of lying about their service and qualifications. I think the producers pick people with similar motives and "easy to work with". So the producers can say lets do this or this will make great tv. The actors want to make a good show so they can get fame and money. Sad but true.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:58:26 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nah, shes fucking smoking hot!

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 1:59:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Crooked bastards.  Why don't they speak English btw ?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:02:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

OK, spill it bud.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, spill it bud.

100% of reality shows fake something. Some shows fake some small things and other fake the whole show.
The show House Hunters on HGTV is 100% fake. To even be on the show you have to have already bought as house or be in the closing process. So by the time shooting actually starts, the house they pick has already been bought. They call the other two houses they look at "decoy houses." Producers tell the buyers what to say and all of that crap too.
One show I worked on that was pretty much all real was a show called BBQ Pitmasters on destination america. The only thing they faked was when the contestants actually started cooking. Since it takes like 12 hours to smoke meat they would tell them the meat ahead of time and let them start cooking the night before. But on the show they all started during the day. But since there was prize money involved they had a game commissioner or something like that on set at all times to make sure it was all fair.
On one of the episodes, they had to cook a whole pig, and carry it up on a big board to be judged. The contestant and a production assistant were carrying the pig up and the PA slipped and they almost dropped the pig. If they did drop it the gaming commissioner guy said they would have had to start the entire episode over with all new pigs. We also threw an entire dead pig out, uncooked. Also most of the meat that was cooked on that show was thrown out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:04:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Extreme tree climbing!
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think he meant Raindrop.  She has the hots for Gabe.  You can't hide teen infatuation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:08:17 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:09:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

100% of reality shows fake something. Some shows fake some small things and other fake the whole show.
The show House Hunters on HGTV is 100% fake. To even be on the show you have to have already bought as house or be in the closing process. So by the time shooting actually starts, the house they pick has already been bought. They call the other two houses they look at "decoy houses." Producers tell the buyers what to say and all of that crap too.
One show I worked on that was pretty much all real was a show called BBQ Pitmasters on destination america. The only thing they faked was when the contestants actually started cooking. Since it takes like 12 hours to smoke meat they would tell them the meat ahead of time and let them start cooking the night before. But on the show they all started during the day. But since there was prize money involved they had a game commissioner or something like that on set at all times to make sure it was all fair.
On one of the episodes, they had to cook a whole pig, and carry it up on a big board to be judged. The contestant and a production assistant were carrying the pig up and the PA slipped and they almost dropped the pig. If they did drop it the gaming commissioner guy said they would have had to start the entire episode over with all new pigs. We also threw an entire dead pig out, uncooked. Also most of the meat that was cooked on that show was thrown out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, spill it bud.

I was thinking about cooking show the other day....it's funny how people bitch and whine about kids in America going hungry, but there's a fuckload of cooking shows and I know all the food gets thrown out. All the food shows are retarded.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was thinking about cooking show the other day....it's funny how people bitch and whine about kids in America going hungry, but there's a fuckload of cooking shows and I know all the food gets thrown out. All the food shows are retarded.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

OK, spill it bud.

Yea, I've done a couple of food network shows. On the good ones the crew eats the food the second they get the chance. But a lot of times there is no time to eat the food so it goes bad and gets thrown out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:12:52 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nah, shes fucking smoking hot!

http://wojdylosocialmedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Screen-Shot-2015-02-02-at-8.02.47-PM.png

Aw you beat me to it.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh, all those Alaskans look the same to me anyway.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:15:44 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noah goes on a date
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/fMM13T9.png?1

A motherfucker could get circumcised with those teeth.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:20:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:22:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:26:00 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Noah goes on a date

That's it! I was dying watching that episode

Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#48]
This is just the oppressive government trying to keep these poor people down. How dare they.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:31:01 PM EDT
[#49]
A "reality" show on Discovery Networks is fake?
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

That's it! I was dying watching that episode.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Noah goes on a date

That's it! I was dying watching that episode.

What's his screen name?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top