[#2]
In!
Link Posted: 11/28/2015 11:26:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
In!
View Quote

I don't know if it was you or not but we just got a good laugh. My wife says, "we just got another donation, what is FBHO?". I told her what it means, I haven't heard her laugh like that in awhile. Good stuff and thanks for your donation.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 9:07:28 AM EDT
[#4]
We are up to 4670.00! We never expected it to go up like that this fast. Most of it is because of you folks. Thank you.
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#5]
In
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 1:25:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
In
View Quote

Thank you!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 3:30:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Donated a small amount, best of luck to everyone!
Link Posted: 11/30/2015 7:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Donated a small amount, best of luck to everyone!
View Quote

Thank you for the help
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:16:28 AM EDT
[#9]
$1,185 to go until you meet your goal.  God Bless
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

In such a short time. We never expected it to go this fast. Thank you
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:43:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ARFCOM can be a pretty cool place sometimes.

Good luck
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 7:59:32 PM EDT
[#12]
I gave for a great cause.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 9:04:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I gave for a great cause.
View Quote

We appreciate that, thank you.
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 10:54:40 PM EDT
[#14]
87th
Link Posted: 12/1/2015 11:40:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
87th
View Quote

Thank you. We are now up to 4980!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 1:11:31 PM EDT
[#16]
bumped it over 5K
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 8:11:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Donated for great justice!
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 8:31:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
bumped it over 5K
View Quote

Thank you so much
Link Posted: 12/2/2015 8:35:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Donated for great justice!
View Quote

Thank you for your donation

Yall have no idea how this makes us feel. The way we planned it out this had plenty of time to run and we are just over 800 away from our goal. In just 18 days at that. This place is full of good people. I don't care what the Prez says :)
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 5:47:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Up to 5530!
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 5:50:44 AM EDT
[#21]
(image deleted)
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 10:47:21 AM EDT
[#22]

Link Posted: 12/4/2015 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Got you the $5600. God bless.
Link Posted: 12/4/2015 10:59:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Got you the $5600. God bless.
View Quote

Thank you for your donation
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:24:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
$5,700 now.

Good luck with your fundraising.

My family just used gofundme to raise over $3,000 towards burying my mother when she passed away unexpectedly a few weeks ago.
View Quote

Sorry for your loss and thanks for your donation. Gofundme is a great thing for sure.
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 7:45:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 8:13:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Damn sticky's...hit and posted to FB
Link Posted: 12/5/2015 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Damn sticky's...hit and posted to FB
View Quote

Thank you for your donation.

We are now at 5800 with 99 donations in 20 days, this is unreal. We honestly planned on it taking months, you guys and gals are the greatest. Without you it wouldn't be where it's at.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 12:23:37 AM EDT
[#30]
Boom

Your goal has been met. Let us know if you need help.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 7:20:25 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Boom

View Quote

Thank you for helping us reach the finish line.

Mods our goal of 6k has been met. I guess its time to pull the pin on this thread and lock it. The surgery is next year, I can't say exactly when. After the surgery and we get home I will start a new thread with before and after pics for you guys to see what you helped us accomplish.

Again, thank you thank you thank you, you guys made this happen quicker than we ever thought it would. The lord put Angels on this earth and I believe they are Arfcom members. God bless you all and have a Merry Christmas! May your coffee be just right and stockings filled with bulk boxes of .22!

(political correctness gone in that last paragraph #idontcare:)
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 10:49:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Congratulations, you hit your goal.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 10:57:54 AM EDT
[#33]
Great news, and best of luck to the little guy
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 6:47:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Mods our goal of 6k has been met. I guess its time to pull the pin on this thread and lock it. The surgery is next year, I can't say exactly when. After the surgery and we get home I will start a new thread with before and after pics for you guys to see what you helped us accomplish.

Again, thank you thank you thank you, you guys made this happen quicker than we ever thought it would. The lord put Angels on this earth and I believe they are Arfcom members. God bless you all and have a Merry Christmas! May your coffee be just right and stockings filled with bulk boxes of .22!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boom

OP - I know you don't like accepting help but couldn't help but notice that your $6,000 goal only meeting half of the $12k total costs for the trip.  Obviously its up to you but I don't think anyone would mind if you bumped the goal to the full amount. I know there are people on this site and elsewhere who haven't come across the fundraiser yet and would still love to help.

Anyway thats my $0.02. Hope I didn't overstep. Good luck to your family and especially your son. Very glad to see the community respond to help so quickly.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 9:07:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

OP - I know you don't like accepting help but couldn't help but notice that your $6,000 goal only meeting half of the $12k total costs for the trip.  Obviously its up to you but I don't think anyone would mind if you bumped the goal to the full amount. I know there are people on this site and elsewhere who haven't come across the fundraiser yet and would still love to help.

Anyway thats my $0.02. Hope I didn't overstep. Good luck to your family and especially your son. Very glad to see the community respond to help so quickly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boom

No you haven't over stepped, thats a nice thought.

I'll talk to my wife to see what she thinks, shes the smart one. I don't know about raising the goal but I know people can still donate as long as its up. I looked at it a little bit ago and it was up to 6025.00. I guess we can just leave it up. Our plan was to save the rest of the money for the other half over the next 2-3 months. Whatever happened to be left would be borrowed from the bank or put on credit cards.
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 10:23:08 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 12/6/2015 11:27:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I'll talk to my wife to see what she thinks, shes the smart one. I don't know about raising the goal but I know people can still donate as long as its up. I looked at it a little bit ago and it was up to 6025.00. I guess we can just leave it up. Our plan was to save the rest of the money for the other half over the next 2-3 months. Whatever happened to be left would be borrowed from the bank or put on credit cards.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boom

I say bump up your goal i can afford a few more bucks.

I suggest raising the goal and keep it going. ARF will deliver.
Link Posted: 12/7/2015 2:52:31 AM EDT
[#38]
OP Request.   Thanks a million to all who participated!
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top