Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/5/2015 10:16:43 AM EDT
https://mopo24.de/nachrichten/sex-ueberfall-auf-junge-frau-in-dresden-23582
According to the police, the sexual assault occurred on Saturday morning in the Neustadt area of Dresden. As the young woman unlocked the door to her house, a stranger made contact with her.

The 25-year-old rejected his advances and tried to get into her house. The man dragged her into the hallway, pushed her to the ground "attempted to engage in sexual acts", according to police.

The young woman fought back and ultimately reached the doorbell of a neighbor. When the neighbor stepped into the hall, the stranger fled. He took the woman's purse when he fled. The 25-year-old escaped unhurt.

The stranger was described as being about 25 to 30 years old, about 175-180cm tall and slender. He has a darker complexion and dark, short, curly hair. The man spoke poor and broken German.

The Criminal Investigation Department has begun further investigations.

The police are looking for witnesses with further details on the event, particularly on the offender and his direction of escape. Witnesses are urged to call 0351/483 22 33 at the police headquarters Dresden.
View Quote

It's too bad this culturally insensitive racist German woman got away. Better luck next time.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#1]
The stranger was described as being about 25 to 30 years old, about 175-180cm tall and slender. He has a darker complexion and dark, short, curly hair. The man spoke poor and broken German.
View Quote

Gosh I wonder where he was from?  

News agencies over there haven't gotten the memo yet.  The most you can say is "a man".  No distinguishing characteristics unless he's white.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:41:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Give it up lady.....refugees need love too. Cruelty comes in many forms. Attitudes need to be changed there with a more open arms policy in mind.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 10:46:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Just assaulting, robbing, and raping the young women that German citizens won't assault, rob, and rape.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:17:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Give it up lady.....refugees need love too. Cruelty comes in many forms. Attitudes need to be changed there with a more open arms policy in mind.
View Quote

Hear hear! Don't we have any compassion?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:53:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just assaulting, robbing, and raping the young women that German citizens won't assault, rob, and rape.
View Quote

Women need to know their place in these superior cultures. Failing to know their place is culturally insensitive.

Speaking of insensitive, is female circumcision legal in Germany? We may need to change the law if it isn't.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:54:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Why do you care?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:57:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Why do you care?
View Quote

Why don't you?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#8]
She was probably dressed immodestly = "fair game".
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:42:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She was probably dressed immodestly = "fair game".
View Quote

Yup. We aren't being sensitive to their cultural needs.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:44:01 PM EDT
[#10]
In before the "Oh well" and "bitch had it coming".

Just kidding, was beat.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Why did she resist cultural enrichment?  Obviously she must be racist.  Herr Merkel must immediately set quotas for German women to get culturally enriched by the benevolent immigrants.  Perhaps she can organize cultural enrichment gangs like the Russians did in 1945?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#12]

Germany needs a plumber.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:45:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Germany needs a plumber.
View Quote

Not sure how Mario could help...
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:52:29 PM EDT
[#14]
She shouldn't have been wearing a wool coat.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 3:55:07 PM EDT
[#15]
in before they raping all the white women comments
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:05:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:11:18 PM EDT
[#17]
The formation of the EU with its open boarders and lax security, coupled with huge social programs and not enough money to pay for them brought these people to Europe.

Their fault, no fucks given.

However, our country only has another election cycle to ensure we don't go down the same path.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
The formation of the EU with its open boarders and lax security, coupled with huge social programs and not enough money to pay for them brought these people to Europe.

However, our country only has another election cycle to ensure we don't go down the same path.
View Quote

... This has what to do with a woman getting sexually assaulted in Dresden?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:15:57 PM EDT
[#19]
After the Russians, German Women should be used to this.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:16:24 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You posted the article that had a description of the subject.  If you can't connect the dots, go live in Europe for a few years and experience it yourself.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:16:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
At this point you've got 15 threads about refugees active in GD within the last 24 hours. You need to stop spamming the board with these threads.
View Quote

They are all legitimate news stories. Every single one of them. None of them are dupes. None of them parodies.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:19:25 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:29:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

'Tis the "howevers" in life that always bite you in the ass...

A.W.D.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

I actually met that guy once. True story. Oddly I met him before the famous video, and recognized him when the video went viral.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
At this point you've got 15 threads about refugees active in GD within the last 24 hours. You need to stop spamming the board with these threads.
View Quote

We need a sub forum for this cultural enrichment.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:48:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would make more sense than half the sub forums.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:50:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

They are all legitimate news stories. Every single one of them. None of them are dupes. None of them parodies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It would resolve the issue, if there actually is one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

And aren't you the guy that thinks neckbeard is a pejorative for Jews?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:50:26 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 4:58:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I understand that. That doesn't mean that you can flood the board with them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what's the limit on how many actual news stories on rapes and murders which can be posted per day? How about church pillagings? Armed robberies? Attempted beheadings? Car chases? Leaked documents related to public policy? Statements by political officials?

I'm sorry if I interrupted something important, like another hammermill thread.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:00:03 PM EDT
[#32]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

http://i.snag.gy/CIdKD.jpg

You search for posts by my username and find threads by me... Wow, shocking.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:02:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Don't stick your neck out for me. Someone will need to avenge me when they decide to ban all discussion of European affairs.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:03:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

- looks like you edited your post -
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol

http://i.snag.gy/CIdKD.jpg

- looks like you edited your post -

I'm the type of guy that doesn't mind brushing near or up against the CoC from time to time, but if I had 2 site staff telling me to knock it off I would

YMMV...
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

A.W.D.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

A.W.D.

Is there a candidate that will absolutely say "NO" to all refugees from the ME if things continue to worsen?

If "yes," we may have a chance.  If "no," our children will be hosed.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:07:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Don't stick your neck out for me. Someone will need to avenge me when they decide to ban all discussion of European affairs.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I hope it won't come to that.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:09:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

News agencies over there haven't gotten the memo yet.  The most you can say is "a man".  No distinguishing characteristics unless he's white.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

that's why PDs have detectives.
those Sherlocks will get at it and figure out who this Christian German native is as quick as a lick.
it's a big mystery though; it may never be solved.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:11:20 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:12:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

It won't. Our longstanding rule about posting numerous slightly varying threads will continue to be enforced.
View Quote

There's nothing "slightly varying" about them...
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:14:40 PM EDT
[#41]
looks like the perfect opportunity to open a security camera installation company in Germany.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#42]
I guess one could post a thread on the desired topic and then just update that one thread as more news develops.
like  the fast and furious thread  

There may be plenty of fodder for such a thread in the very near future.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#43]
Just start posting Australia threads or silencer threads all day.

Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:16:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
https://mopo24.de/nachrichten/sex-ueberfall-auf-junge-frau-in-dresden-23582
According to the police, the sexual assault occurred on Saturday morning in the Neustadt area of Dresden. As the young woman unlocked the door to her house, a stranger made contact with her.

The 25-year-old rejected his advances and tried to get into her house. The man dragged her into the hallway, pushed her to the ground "attempted to engage in sexual acts", according to police.

The young woman fought back and ultimately reached the doorbell of a neighbor. When the neighbor stepped into the hall, the stranger fled. He took the woman's purse when he fled. The 25-year-old escaped unhurt.

The Criminal Investigation Department has begun further investigations.

The police are looking for witnesses with further details on the event, particularly on the offender and his direction of escape. Witnesses are urged to call 0351/483 22 33 at the police headquarters Dresden.
View Quote

It's too bad this culturally insensitive racist German woman got away. Better luck next time.
View Quote

Nazi Whore
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:16:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I suppose it's somewhat subjective. When it gets to be obvious that you're just spamming the board with similar threads about essentially the same subject, you're there.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So what's the limit on how many actual news stories on rapes and murders which can be posted per day? How about church pillagings? Armed robberies? Attempted beheadings? Car chases? Leaked documents related to public policy? Statements by political officials?

I'm sorry if I interrupted something important, like another hammermill thread.

I suppose it's somewhat subjective. When it gets to be obvious that you're just spamming the board with similar threads about essentially the same subject, you're there.

"Essentially the same subject"? That's like saying every thread we've had on "Election 2016" is "essentially the same subject". Some of the stories are about crimes. Some political events. Some information leaks. Some happened in Dresden, some happened in Berlin, some happened in little fucking German towns, some happened in Spain. Thousands of miles, different governments, different peoples, different events. The only common link is the migrant crisis which is a major front page issue in Europe.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

That would certainly be an option. Even two or three threads would probably be okay. One thread a day would even be fine. 15 threads in a day is taking it too far.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I guess one could post a thread on the desired topic and then just update that one thread as more news develops.

That would certainly be an option. Even two or three threads would probably be okay. One thread a day would even be fine. 15 threads in a day is taking it too far.

DU cross posting does not count, right?
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:19:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is actually a reasonable suggestion. The idea simply didn't occur to me as it is rarely seen on ARFCom.

Would one for Political Events, one for Humanitarian Concerns and one for Criminal Incidents be acceptable? Those seem to be the three basic categories.
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:20:56 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Is there a candidate that will absolutely say "NO" to all refugees from the ME if things continue to worsen?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A.W.D.

Fortunately, the peasants are <in most cases> allowed to be armed.  While parts of Europe may be a target-rich environment for third world shenanigans, I think <hope> they will find us a bit harder to culturally enrich...
Link Posted: 11/5/2015 5:20:59 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top