Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 10/20/2015 1:01:36 PM EDT
Something stunning happened last week on a JetBlue from New York bound for South Florida, but most of America hasn’t heard a word about it.

Because it was done by a Muslim, and the media doesn’t want you to know that.

There has been scant coverage of this incident. No big media, no mug shots, nothing. But it’s a big story. Punching out flight attendants and threatening to blow up the plane is terrorism…

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – A Queens man has been charged after he allegedly shoved two fight attendants, punched a third attendant and threatened to blow up the plane during a flight from New York City to South Florida.

Alija Kucuk, 29, of Middle Village in Queens, N.Y., is facing federal charges of interfering with a flight attendant and threatening to destroy an aircraft. He is jailed in Palm Beach County pending a bond hearing Monday in federal court in West Palm Beach.

Kucuk, a Muslim immigrant from Albania, was aboard JetBlue Airways Flight 153 from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport to Palm Beach International Airport on Thursday night, investigators said.
View Quote

http://toprightnews.com/muslim-attacks-crew-threatens-to-blow-up-plane-in-air-over-nyc-media-bury-the-story/
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Something stunning happened last week on a JetBlue from New York bound for South Florida, but most of America hasn’t heard a word about it.

There has been scant coverage of this incident. No big media, no mug shots, nothing. But it’s a big story. Punching out flight attendants and threatening to blow up the plane is terrorism…

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork/AP) – A Queens man has been charged after he allegedly shoved two fight attendants, punched a third attendant and threatened to blow up the plane during a flight from New York City to South Florida.

Alija Kucuk, 29, of Middle Village in Queens, N.Y., is facing federal charges of interfering with a flight attendant and threatening to destroy an aircraft. He is jailed in Palm Beach County pending a bond hearing Monday in federal court in West Palm Beach.

Kucuk, a Muslim immigrant from Albania, was aboard JetBlue Airways Flight 153 from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport to Palm Beach International Airport on Thursday night, investigators said.
View Quote

http://toprightnews.com/muslim-attacks-crew-threatens-to-blow-up-plane-in-air-over-nyc-media-bury-the-story/
View Quote

That's the key.

Not from Iraq/iran/SA/etc then it doesn't matter
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:09:04 PM EDT
[#2]
When does he get his dinner with Obama?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

On Air force 1
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#4]
we have a new contender for muslim of the year award
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:13:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Huh, a Muslim immigrant.  Imagine that...
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:15:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Well, according to many on this board, if he didn't actually have explosives or a real bomb, it's a non-event. Hence no media coverage.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:15:24 PM EDT
[#7]
The incident is all kinds of stupid, felonies, and hurt feels, but terrorism it is not.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:16:18 PM EDT
[#8]
CAIR has to be pissed that this guy missed the cut off for muslim of the year.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:16:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Passengers should have beat the fuck out of that guy.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:20:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I think the term is "beat him like they thought candy would come out."
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:21:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well, according to many on this board, if he didn't actually have explosives or a real bomb, it's a non-event. Hence no media coverage.
View Quote

terrorism doesn't require any actual deaths or explosions to be terrorism. The panic and reaction is what makes it terrorism - you know, the whole "instill terror" part. the media only like stuff that fits their narrative.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

That's the key.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the key.

Albania...Albania..

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:34:19 PM EDT
[#13]
loser and chief Berry
Quoted:

On Air force 1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On Air force 1

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:38:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm stealing that.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:46:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm stealing that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm stealing that.

I stole it from someone here.

It was the second funniest thing on Arf in 2015 after "Recesitug."
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 1:58:54 PM EDT
[#16]
released on bond and ankle monitoring  

apparently "not terrorism"

A man accused of punching a flight attendant and threatening to blow up a flight en route from New York City to Palm Beach County was released on $50,000 bond Monday afternoon.

View Quote

Alija Kucuk, 29, of Queens, must remain on house arrest with a GPS monitor at his cousin's Boca Raton home.

He will be allowed to work at his cousin's used car business in
Fort Lauderdale and must obey strict rules, a judge warned him during a
hearing Monday morning in federal court in West Palm Beach.

The judge also ordered Kucuk to get mental health and substance abuse
evaluations and any recommended treatment. Kucuk is barred from flying
or going to any airport while the case is pending. He must also submit
to drug testing.

Kucuk has not yet indicated if he will contest
federal charges of interfering with a flight attendant and threatening
to destroy an aircraft. He is scheduled for arraignment on Oct. 30.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/fl-air-rage-detention-pbia-20151019-story.html

so if you want to assault the air crew, and threaten to blow up a plane, just say you're depressed and on drugs, and it'll all be okay..

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:16:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The incident is all kinds of stupid, felonies, and hurt feels, but terrorism it is not.
View Quote

Of course not, because he's muslim...and muslims can't be terrorists....so says CAIR and the MSM.

Dude belongs in prison for about 15-20 minimum.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:17:45 PM EDT
[#18]
I've never met a nice Albanian

True story
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder how it would have been handled if a passenger had killed him with a ball point pen...
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I wonder how it would have been handled if a passenger had killed him with a ball point pen...
View Quote

Serious when I say....IF, the guy shouted 'Allah Akbar'....then I think it would be totally justified.

Much the same way if a guy walked into a bank with a hoax bomb and shouted "I'm gonna blow this place up" and some CCW holder shot and killed him.

You go off what you know at the time and what is reasonable.

Some Muslim dude on a plane says I'm gonna blow up the plane then shouts allah Akbar then fights with the crew?  Yeah, pen in the eye and taking the guy out ASAP is reasonable to me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:42:30 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Of course not, because he's muslim...and muslims can't be terrorists....so says CAIR and the MSM.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Don't be deliberately thick.

99%-100% of terrorism today is carried out by muslims, no sane person would argue otherwise. They must be watched and squashed as needed.

But what it is it that makes what happened here an "islamic terrorist" event?

We don't even know if the guy is a muslim at all, besides the name (which in albania doesn't = muslim beliefs), and that the article claims that he is a "muslim man" of "unknown immigration status".

(If he had no legal status in the US, the federal judge wouldn't OK him to work at his cousin's shop - so that line of the story doesn't hold up).

Did the guy attend a mosque with any regularity? Did he claim to be acting in the name of islam or demand anything political? Does he have any connection to know extremist groups? Did he have any destructive means at hand, in his property, ever attempted to acquire them? Has he been to the middle east?

I have no special or inside knowledge but just from reading the links posted here he sounds like an idiot albanian hillbilly who couldn't handle his feelings and his drinks and wanted to act gangsta

From the linked article in the OP ...  

"According to commenters on local news site NY1 who claimed to be passengers on the flight, the Muslim man Kucuk yelled “f**king nigger” at Rolle, a Black man, and threatened to “cut him” and “blow up the plane.”

so, like I said, it's all kinds of stupid and illegal but I don't see it as amounting to muslim terrorism.

What's more, and I hate saying it, some people act no better than the liberals they criticize. In this case, the right trigger words were activated (muslim man, illegal immigrant, terrorist threat, media suppression) and the story is blown out of proportion and made into something it is not. Like liberals for whom the mere shape of pop-tart gun, the finger gesture of children pulling the trigger, or wearing the confederate flag shirt are tantamount to threats to student lives, activating school lock-down and swat teams, and spoken of in terms of "domestic terrorism".

I agree with you, the guy should be charged with everything possible and slapped with harsh punishment. Stupid should hurt.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:44:25 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

True story
View Quote

The dirty little soviet satellite states are known for their scummy people.
Bulgaria is another.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Albania...Albania..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_tT-q8EF0
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the key.

Albania...Albania..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F_tT-q8EF0

Coach's song is the only reason I remembered where Albania was on a map when I was a kid.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:51:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Didn't mean it.  Was frustrated that all his MB relatives are still stuck in the ME and can't come here for jihad..the peaceful jihad

Didn't have a bomb so no harm, no foul.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

True story
View Quote

I have met a family of rich Albanians.  They were quite nice and fun to party with.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:58:15 PM EDT
[#26]
As far as I'm concerned if someone's on a plane and shouting snackbar shit and threatening to blow it up, they are to be taken seriously and any and all force should be taken to deal with the threat.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 2:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Didn't mean it.  Was frustrated that all his MB relatives are still stuck in the ME and can't come here for jihad..the peaceful jihad

View Quote

You understand that we don't really know what his religion is.

The article makes that claim, but the article also relies on its report on random people commenting on the article who claim they were passengers (how truthful and reliable), and also hints at illegal immigrant status (which doesn't seem to be the case either), and the perp seems to have called the black flight attendant a "fucking nigga" threatening to "cut him" and to "blow this plane up". No mention of aloha snackbar chanting.

I have no idea how random passengers on the plan identified him as a "muslim man" ... do you? did he have a koran, muslim prayer beads, the muslim garb, the isis black flag, rolled out a prayer rug and faced east, demanded the dhimmi tax from the christian passengers, chanted aloha snackbars? ... what was it that earned him the tag of "muslim man"?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 3:05:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

True story
View Quote

You know, I was thinking about that as well.

I worked with two Albanian brothers. They were blunt, and you'd think they were being hostile based off of body language and tone. At first I thought they were just assholes. Then I realized the entire culture is assholes.

They treated me nicely though, even inviting me over for BBQs. I didn't see them at work one day and later found out that one brother got into a fight with a different worker, and both brothers ended up kicking the shit out of the other guy.

Ran into one of the brothers at the grocery store about eight years later and we caught up, looks like he's doing pretty well for himself and he was all smiles.

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 3:44:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

terrorism doesn't require any actual deaths or explosions to be terrorism. The panic and reaction is what makes it terrorism - you know, the whole "instill terror" part. the media only like stuff that fits their narrative.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

THIS.

When the lawsuits from terrified passengers on that flight start rolling in as everyone on the plane goes for a lottery payoff, the media might finally pick up on the story.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 3:52:06 PM EDT
[#30]
Jihadi gonna jihadi.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 3:54:06 PM EDT
[#31]
Yet I'm the dangerous terrorist because I'm a hetero-judeochristian-guntoting-anglo-male.

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

The article makes that claim, but the article also relies on its report on random people commenting on the article who claim they were passengers (how truthful and reliable), and also hints at illegal immigrant status (which doesn't seem to be the case either), and the perp seems to have called the black flight attendant a "fucking nigga" threatening to "cut him" and to "blow this plane up". No mention of aloha snackbar chanting.

I have no idea how random passengers on the plan identified him as a "muslim man" ... do you? did he have a koran, muslim prayer beads, the muslim garb, the isis black flag, rolled out a prayer rug and faced east, demanded the dhimmi tax from the christian passengers, chanted aloha snackbars? ... what was it that earned him the tag of "muslim man"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Honestly isn't a thread like this meant to just let your imagination run?  Or have have i impugned some random misbehaving passenger beyond repair by using jihad, a word I'd suggest is pretty meaningless nowadays.  

Yeah, he hasn't had a trial so he's innocent until....
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 4:03:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Piñata of Pain.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 4:08:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Honestly isn't a thread like this meant to just let your imagination run?  Or have have i impugned some random misbehaving passenger beyond repair by using jihad, a word I'd suggest is pretty meaningless nowadays.  

View Quote

Absolutely, we are all free to let our imaginations run, to invent motivations and rant for no other reason than just to vent a little, and otherwise come to whatever conclusions we please.

For my part, I truly believe - based on my reading of the articles posted here - that the story tries to make a connection where there really isn't one. Ordinarily, I wouldn't even care one way or another, - it's not my place here to try to 'correct' other people's views or thoughts so I try to avoid that dynamic altogether whenever possible - but in my case, being an albanian myself, I hate to see the name of my country dragged into what seems like a non-story to me. I guess that's just being overly romantic on my part.

I have little doubt that the guy acted criminally stupid in the airplane, I just think the story is being narrated in such a fashion as to provoke certain feelings, but be that as it may, the criminal should incur the full sentence for his actions.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 4:13:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

On Air force 1
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On Air force 1

The condition of bail. No planes. Does the President have a presidential yacht?

The guy was yelling racial epithets at one of the attendants. Right before he punched him and then wrastled him. Heck, he'd get his account locked here.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

How is threatening to blow up an airliner not terrorism?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:01:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:03:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Not all Muslims are Islamist Terrorist............check.

Though?  ___Never mind____.   America/Americans aren't READY yet.  Hell, half the country want's to dis-arm the other half.

Aloha, Mark
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:07:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Why do some posters here think this isn't serious?

I'm an airline pilot.

If someone assaults the cabin crew and announces intentions to do ANYTHING harmful to the aircraft/passengers, it's serious.

The only question is how serious.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View Quote

What he said.

Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:34:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What he said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said.

Attacks plane crew. Runs toward cabin door. Threatens to blow up plane. What part is hard for you?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:46:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Absolutely, we are all free to let our imaginations run, to invent motivations and rant for no other reason than just to vent a little, and otherwise come to whatever conclusions we please.

For my part, I truly believe - based on my reading of the articles posted here - that the story tries to make a connection where there really isn't one. Ordinarily, I wouldn't even care one way or another, - it's not my place here to try to 'correct' other people's views or thoughts so I try to avoid that dynamic altogether whenever possible - but in my case, being an albanian myself, I hate to see the name of my country dragged into what seems like a non-story to me. I guess that's just being overly romantic on my part.

I have little doubt that the guy acted criminally stupid in the airplane, I just think the story is being narrated in such a fashion as to provoke certain feelings, but be that as it may, the criminal should incur the full sentence for his actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Now I'm curious about the racial epithets that witnesses claimed they heard him shout..  Yes, Albania needs a leg up.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Attacks plane crew. Runs toward cabin door. Threatens to blow up plane. What part is hard for you?
View Quote

All those are federal charges and should be dealt with accordingly.

From the nebulous details of the story, he ran past two flight attendants and jumped at the third flight attendant in the back of the plane making food and drinks. He proceeded to punch the black flight attendant calling him a "fucking nigga" and that he would "cut him" and "blow up the plane".

Thing is neither of us knows anything about his motivations, maybe he was racist, maybe the flight attendant was a gay and the guy thought he made a pass at him, maybe his drinks took too long or were watered down, you can fill in the motivations however it suits you. He made no indications that his actions were in any way motivated by religious ideology (frankly in his case, most likely to be islam). The article is short on details and long on insinuations but the intended effect is clear and is working.

Typically, when terrorists get in a plane in order to blow it out of the sky they have the commitment, the plans, and the means to do so and proceed to do it.

But you can think what you like and it's no skin off my back.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:55:30 PM EDT
[#46]
does he by any chance resemble one of obama's sons?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Not all Muslims are Islamist Terrorist............check.

Though?  ___Never mind____.   America/Americans aren't READY yet.  Hell, half the country want's to dis-arm the other half.

Aloha, Mark
View Quote

but i understand that all NRA members are.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 7:08:55 PM EDT
[#48]
As American as apple pie.
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 7:18:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

What he said.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What he said.

So you obviously work for this administration. Taking that approach.
What department?
State, DOJ, DHS?
Link Posted: 10/20/2015 7:22:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
CAIR has to be pissed that this guy missed the cut off for muslim of the year.
View Quote

He didnt make a clock for a school project.  Clock boy beat him out of it.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top