BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 6
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
She's in, what, the top 2% of wage earners in the world and she's complaining?
View Quote

No, I'm in the top 2% and I'm middle class... She is in the top .01% and is a spoiled rotten dickess.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:47:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Well, then!

I have to admit, I've never heard of her leading man. IS he as big a "star" as she is? This is the issue. It's a big IF. IF she is being paid less than male stars who are not any "bigger" stars than her, bring no more to the box office, then she's got a right to be pissed. But IF it's just a matter of so-and-so male star is higher up on the fame food chain and that's why he's paid more, then suck it up buttercup.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I found out that a lot of coworkers, who I didn't believe brought any more value to the job than I did, but they were getting paid a LOT more than me, I'd be pissed too, and I'd wish I were more assertive.

are other people on her set getting paid more than her? Where do we see these numbers?

That is the question.

IF she is reacting to a reality, and that reality is that guys who aren't bringing in more income for the studio, aren't as big "stars," or are no bigger "stars," and are getting paid more just because, well hell yeah I'd be pissed if I were her. Wouldn't you? Taking gender out of it, if you found out that you were being paid far less than others around you that you KNEW were no more "valuable" than you, you'd be pissed.

Whether this is true or not in Lawrence's case, who knows. It wouldn't surprise me, though. Hollywood can be full of liberal hypocrites who talk equality but don't actually practice it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3075487/Hunger-Games-star-Jennifer-Lawrence-wins-Hollywood-gender-pay-gap-battle-paid-double-leading-man-s-wage-new-film.html

Well, then!

I have to admit, I've never heard of her leading man. IS he as big a "star" as she is? This is the issue. It's a big IF. IF she is being paid less than male stars who are not any "bigger" stars than her, bring no more to the box office, then she's got a right to be pissed. But IF it's just a matter of so-and-so male star is higher up on the fame food chain and that's why he's paid more, then suck it up buttercup.

maybe the male stars are easier to work with/require less special treatment than she does. these things are all factored into compensation
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Her nude pics are $$$
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Zero fucks given to her problems and whining.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Jennifer Lawrence is in that special class of ladies that can do no wrong in my eyes.

Taylor Swift and Jennifer Lawrence could beat me with studded baseball bats and I still wouldn't lose my erection.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:50:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
She wrote this in the Lena Letter
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is Lena Dunham even being mentioned? Literally nothing about the quote seems to relate to her...

She wrote this in the Lena Letter

Ah, perhaps that could have been better stated in the article.

Also had to google Lena Letters. Gross.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:58:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I think Anne Hathaway recently remarked on how powerful age plays in the competitive nature of female acting roles.
View Quote

Reminds me of the post, somewhere on the net, of a girl wanting to move to the class of guys making a half mil rather than a "measly" hundred grand.
Guy replied he'd only make more money and go onto greater things while all she brought to the table was her beauty, a depreciating asset.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 1:58:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Well, then!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I found out that a lot of coworkers, who I didn't believe brought any more value to the job than I did, but they were getting paid a LOT more than me, I'd be pissed too, and I'd wish I were more assertive.

are other people on her set getting paid more than her? Where do we see these numbers?

That is the question.

IF she is reacting to a reality, and that reality is that guys who aren't bringing in more income for the studio, aren't as big "stars," or are no bigger "stars," and are getting paid more just because, well hell yeah I'd be pissed if I were her. Wouldn't you? Taking gender out of it, if you found out that you were being paid far less than others around you that you KNEW were no more "valuable" than you, you'd be pissed.

Whether this is true or not in Lawrence's case, who knows. It wouldn't surprise me, though. Hollywood can be full of liberal hypocrites who talk equality but don't actually practice it.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3075487/Hunger-Games-star-Jennifer-Lawrence-wins-Hollywood-gender-pay-gap-battle-paid-double-leading-man-s-wage-new-film.html

Well, then!

Chris Pratt was the lead from Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World.  Even though he's really sprung onto the scene as an up and comer, i think one could argue that Lawrence has a more firmly established rep for a longer period and probably deserves that paycheck.  The funny thing is, she's complaining about a movie that is a totally difference circumstance.  She was far from being the biggest star in American Hustle and was just starting the rise of her popularity when those deals were cut.  (IE Hunger Games had been released the year before, but Catching Fire wasn't released until Nov. 2013 and American Hustle was filmed earlier in 2013)  This creates a scenario where she's becoming very popular, but well established actors like Renner, Bale and Cooper are going to get more money at that point.   She does that same movie today (Sony leak not withstanding) and i bet she gets the same money or more than them because she's become that popular.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:00:30 PM EDT
[#9]
Only thing that stood out to me was when she said she didnt have a calculator handy.  If she was typing on an electronic device, it had a calculator on it....
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:00:44 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

You sure that was her?

I know she had some nudes leaked but I didn't think any of them showed that level of graphic detail with her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's hard to take someone seriously when you google her name, click images and see her cum drenched face and spread asshole.

Apparently, she loves dicks.

You sure that was her?

I know she had some nudes leaked but I didn't think any of them showed that level of graphic detail with her.

I just checked it out. Some of those are definitely not her.  Do a web search (instead of image).
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:02:21 PM EDT
[#11]
She can go have a seat in the "hot but stupid" section with all the other ones.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:05:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Chris Pratt was the lead from Guardians of the Galaxy and Jurassic World.  Even though he's really sprung onto the scene as an up and comer, i think one could argue that Lawrence has a more firmly established rep for a longer period and probably deserves that paycheck.  The funny thing is, she's complaining about a movie that is a totally difference circumstance.  She was far from being the biggest star in American Hustle and was just starting the rise of her popularity when those deals were cut.  (IE Hunger Games had been released the year before, but Catching Fire wasn't released until Nov. 2013 and American Hustle was filmed earlier in 2013)  This creates a scenario where she's becoming very popular, but well established actors like Renner, Bale and Cooper are going to get more money at that point.   She does that same movie today (Sony leak not withstanding) and i bet she gets the same money or more than them because she's become that popular.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That is the question.

Well, then!

She didn't say a word about American Hustle for a long time, until she was asked specifically about it.  The fact that Amy Adams (who was the best actor in the film) was underpaid is a bit more of a problem, IMHO.  

Again, her comments were basically "I blame myself for not asking for more, and I'm done trying to "not be difficult" when negotiating pay.  But women tend to get a bad rep more easily than men do when they ask for more money".  I can't disagree with any of that.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:05:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

What's funny is that she was saying exactly that (based solely on the quote in the OP.)
------

She's basically saying she should have negotiated better instead of caving. The only "Whiney part" was when she offers excuses why she caved early. What's also odd is that she probably wouldn't be in the HG series if she had stood her ground. She was a near nobody when it started.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:09:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
No, they refer to men as dickheads, assholes, and egomaniacs when men are difficult to work with.

There seems to be this idea that if a dude is a pain in the ass to deal with that he's respected for it. He's not...he's often regarded quite poorly for it. I've dealt with a lot of dickheads, assholes, and egomaniacs over the years. The fact that they had a penis did not make me respect their dickish, assholish, egomaniacal behavior.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Can you provide the numbers for the amount of failed male artists and composers? Maybe we could work out a ratio of successful men to failure men. Then we should also work on that same ratio for women.

In a broad overview, even with the starting condition that women as a whole are generally more artistic and creative, the size of the male pool is vastly larger than the female pool. Combine that with basic bell curve distribution and you have a situation were the top 1% of successful men(already a fraction of all men in the arts) is just a large pool then successful women in the arts. Basic statistics.

Absolutely there are biases everywhere, your post has several and I'm sure mine does as well. They are a factor as well. But they pale in comparison to effect that the pool size difference and random distribution has.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Taking gender out of it, if you found out that you were being paid far less than others around you that you KNEW were no more "valuable" than you, you'd be pissed.

And how exactly does one determine or know that others are no more valuable than they are?  

Fun fact:  If someone is willing to pay someone else more than you to do the work, they are apparently more valuable than you in the eyes of the employer, whether you "know" you're equal to them or not.

Sometimes you KNOW, sometimes you don't. That is the big question, isn't it?

And the thing also seemed to be, she feels that she SHOULD have negotiated for more. Would the studios have paid more, had she asked for it? If she's valuable, probably. She says she was also mad at herself for not pushing for more.

The creative world can be complex. I am a big fan of classical and orchestral music, and I've realized that few of my favorite composers are women. Sure, singers, soloists, musicians are women, but not composers. Why is that? It's not because women aren't as "creative" or as "musical." I think it's in large part because we're so used composers being male. I'm used to it.

I've been reading about this in the art world. Even though most artists are liberal, how it's far more common for a male artist to get their art featured and sold in a fancy art gallery. Art schools have their fair share of female graduates, but why aren't these women getting as many art shows as men? Is it because men are more assertive? I think that has a lot to do with it. Is it because the gallery owners are more favorably inclined towards men? Perhaps, sometimes. Is it because all the men are more "talented"? (I do not believe that one! That's not been my observation at all.)

I think it happens for the same reason that I'm "used" to my favorite composers being men. Because that's how it "always" has been.

Whether or not there is some bias or unfairness in the case with Jennifer Lawrence, I don't know. But to think that nobody ever does this sort of thing anymore... I don't think that's the case.

Can you provide the numbers for the amount of failed male artists and composers? Maybe we could work out a ratio of successful men to failure men. Then we should also work on that same ratio for women.

In a broad overview, even with the starting condition that women as a whole are generally more artistic and creative, the size of the male pool is vastly larger than the female pool. Combine that with basic bell curve distribution and you have a situation were the top 1% of successful men(already a fraction of all men in the arts) is just a large pool then successful women in the arts. Basic statistics.

Absolutely there are biases everywhere, your post has several and I'm sure mine does as well. They are a factor as well. But they pale in comparison to effect that the pool size difference and random distribution has.

How could one possibly know what percentages of people in any profession tried and failed? How do you measure what qualifies as "tried and failed"?

There are a lot of articles out there (which I realize you will dismiss as liberal herp derp) about the percentage of women vs men in the arts:

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/the-womens-blog-with-jane-martinson/2013/may/24/women-art-great-artists-men

http://www.kcet.org/arts/artbound/counties/los-angeles/micol-hebron-the-gallery-tally-poster-project.html

"almost 70 percent of artists represented by commercial galleries in New York and L.A. were men. That means that male contemporary artists are more than twice as likely to enjoy commercial representation -- and the economic benefits that come with it -- than their female peers."

I think a lot of this is due to men being more assertive. Or, to bring it back to what Lawrence said, better negotiators. I don't blame men for being better negotiators or more assertive. That's just how things are sometimes. I do think that galleries should try to feature artists who are offering value and quality, whether they be male or female. If some liberal herp derp gallery is talking about equality, but turns away a female artist, even though she has produced equally high-quality work (compared to her male counterparts), then that is a failing of the art gallery.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887324030704578424673474011066 (More of the same kind of thing.)

There was an article, which I'm sure I can find eventually, which talked about how many old paintings by women were languishing in the basement of art museums.

This bothers me. The museum has all this work, it's not shitty work, it would be interesting to see it, or at least give it a little viewing time in the museum.  Historically, female artists were more rare a hundred, two hundred, etc years ago. (And that was because society made it incredibly difficult for them to work as artists.) Just because of the rarity factor if for no other reason, I'd love to see what their work looked like and to see what kinds of things interested them. This is assuming that their work is well done. (And I've seen some of their work online, and it IS well done.) So why aren't the gallery curators dragging more of these old paintings out of the basement and letting us see them? That seems strange. These are good paintings. I'm not interested in seeing mediocre work, just because a woman did it. It has to be good quality. I think a lot of the artworks sitting in the basement are good, but the curators are overlooking them for some strange reason....

I consider a lot of this to be liberal hypocrisy more than anything else.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:11:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Magically remove sex appeal and see how well you do sweetheart.

Women would be extinct in a generation.

Sex robots and artificial wombs to the rescue.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:14:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Just imagine how bad they would have screwed her over, if she was ugly as well as dickless.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:17:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Msomeone already asked, who on that show gets paid more than she does?  Is she an indentured servant?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:17:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Her 15mins is almost up.
View Quote

She's too stupid to know when to stop talking.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:18:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She's the girl from Hunger Games right? What men in those films are getting paid more than her?
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:20:05 PM EDT
[#21]
$50M victim.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:23:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

She didn't say a word about American Hustle for a long time, until she was asked specifically about it.  The fact that Amy Adams (who was the best actor in the film) was underpaid is a bit more of a problem, IMHO.  

Again, her comments were basically "I blame myself for not asking for more, and I'm done trying to "not be difficult" when negotiating pay.  But women tend to get a bad rep more easily than men do when they ask for more money".  I can't disagree with any of that.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with this. I argue that Amy Adams was underpaid, and that is an issue. Someone like Christian Bale is obviously going to get more money than Lawrence at the time when American Hustle came out.

I'll repeat again that a lot of this is liberal hypocrisy. The so-called "enlightened" elite should be better than this. They are not. The way they talk behind closed doors would probably be quite shocking.

I also agree that women pushing for more money are going to be likely perceived more poorly, where a man doing the same thing might be considered "assertive."
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:25:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Shit, women have it easy...
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:26:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like men are awesome at everything.  More money, less worries, can do more.  But funny, I don't recall men asking permission for that from other men.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:27:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

But there's the problem.  Obviously the people who make pay decisions think those other people are worth paying more = for whatever reason.  And they aren't obligated to share that reasoning with anyone.

In the case of Jennifer Lawrence - maybe the one she should be upset with is her agent.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:27:53 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
are we supposed to know who she is?
View Quote

P
This. Who is she?
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:33:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Of course, she could be crazy like a fox.  I'm sure the "you're discriminating" is an excellent bargaining position for her next film.  Now Sony has to worry about not just its relationship with JLaw, but its public perception as well.  And based on her last deal it does sound like she broke it off.

Also, another thing to remember is that American Hustle was about the back end, i.e. percentages, i.e. zero sum game.  If AA and JLaw get bumped up someone has to be bumped down.  One of the emails in the link I posted basically said that.  It said that any bump down had to come from one of the financiers.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:37:06 PM EDT
[#28]
She's the biggest actress working right now, she's got legit talent and up until now seemed pretty down to earth. And she's completely replaceable, could be forgotten about in 2 years if the powers that be decided to give a shot to one of the million girls who want to be where she is.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:39:10 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

But there's the problem.  Obviously the people who make pay decisions think those other people are worth paying more = for whatever reason.  And they aren't obligated to share that reasoning with anyone.

In the case of Jennifer Lawrence - maybe the one she should be upset with is her agent.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whether or not it is the reality, if I believed that someone wasn't offering more value, but they were being paid a lot more, I'd have a reaction to that.

Let's say it was a person from some "oppressed" group who is getting paid a lot more. Female, a person of color, or some alternative sexual orientation. (YOU BELIEVE) that they aren't bringing all that much more to the job, but the employers have made the decision to pay them a lot more, and (YOU BELIEVE) it is because of their 'status.'  (YOU BELIEVE) that you are being paid a lot less because you are a white male. Do you think that a lot of GD wouldn't bitch about that? Do you honestly think that GD would say, "Well, the employer has made the decision that this person is worth more money, who are you to question it?" Yeah, really, I can see that happening.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:43:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Whether or not it is the reality, if I believed that someone wasn't offering more value, but they were being paid a lot more, I'd have a reaction to that.

Let's say it was a person from some "oppressed" group who is getting paid a lot more. Female, a person of color, or some alternative sexual orientation. (YOU BELIEVE) that they aren't bringing all that much more to the job, but the employers have made the decision to pay them a lot more, and (YOU BELIEVE) it is because of their 'status.'  (YOU BELIEVE) that you are being paid a lot less because you are a white male. Do you think that a lot of GD wouldn't bitch about that? Do you honestly think that GD would say, "Well, the employer has made the decision that this person is worth more money, who are you to question it?" Yeah, really, I can see that happening.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They damn sure don't appreciate affirmative action, even though it's the employer's choice to subscribe to the notion.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 2:58:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I agree with this. I argue that Amy Adams was underpaid, and that is an issue. Someone like Christian Bale is obviously going to get more money than Lawrence at the time when American Hustle came out.

I'll repeat again that a lot of this is liberal hypocrisy. The so-called "enlightened" elite should be better than this. They are not. The way they talk behind closed doors would probably be quite shocking.

I also agree that women pushing for more money are going to be likely perceived more poorly, where a man doing the same thing might be considered "assertive."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Perhaps i'm looking at it wrong. I took her comments to be that she felt like she should have asked for more and not worried about looking "bitchy" and i feel for that particular film she wasn't in the right place, career wise, compared to the others to have deserved or gotten more.   Using this experience to ask for more now is a perfectly valid strategy, but taking your current popularity as a basis for why you should have asked for and gotten more in the past just doesn't work.  (I could be putting words in her mouth that just aren't there)

As to the women getting a bad name more easily than men for asking for more money..... this is probably true.  Women in Hollywood are often seen as a perishable commodity based on their looks and men not nearly so.   Because of the looks based casting, it allows the studio to portray them as a "dime a dozen" so if you ask for more, we'll just find someone else who looks like you that's willing to do it for less.  Basically, shut up and be happy with what we're giving you or we'll tell everyone else you're a bitch to deal with.   This happens with men too, but just seemingly not nearly as often.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:02:20 PM EDT
[#32]
I've seen her naked
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:03:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Perhaps i'm looking at it wrong. I took her comments to be that she felt like she should have asked for more and not worried about looking "bitchy" and i feel for that particular film she wasn't in the right place, career wise, compared to the others to have deserved or gotten more.   Using this experience to ask for more now is a perfectly valid strategy, but taking your current popularity as a basis for why you should have asked for and gotten more in the past just doesn't work.  (I could be putting words in her mouth that just aren't there)

As to the women getting a bad name more easily than men for asking for more money..... this is probably true.  Women in Hollywood are often seen as a perishable commodity based on their looks and men not nearly so.   Because of the looks based casting, it allows the studio to portray them as a "dime a dozen" so if you ask for more, we'll just find someone else who looks like you that's willing to do it for less.  Basically, shut up and be happy with what we're giving you or we'll tell everyone else you're a bitch to deal with.   This happens with men too, but just seemingly not nearly as often.
View Quote

I can't disagree with any of this.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:03:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Shut up and get naked again.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

View Quote

I don't want to be weird here or anything.

But she has a really pretty pussy.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:07:51 PM EDT
[#36]
As much star power she has these days, the only reason she is getting paid less is because her agents don't know how to negotiate worth a shit.

Shes also right, no one calls men spoiled brats.  They call us assholes.  How many women get called an asshole?  None.  There are just different terms used to describe undesirable behavior in each gender.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:10:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, me too. Except she can retire for the rest of her life off what she's made already, so it's kind of a moot point IMO.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

View Quote
I don't really see this happening in Hollywood because negotiations are going through agents.  Everyone knows the agent is going to ask for more than he can get and settle for less.  Everyone knows that the demand for more is coming from a professional negotiator and not just the actor/actress.  Now for the average pleb?  I could see that kind of bias when Suzy Q asks for a raise, but not when professional negotiators are involved.  

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:12:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'd be weird if you didn't think that
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#40]
If she didn't have tits, nobody would know her name.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:15:36 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
She's in, what, the top 2% of wage earners in the world and she's complaining?
View Quote

2%? Our poor are the top 2% of the world. She'd be top 0.1% of the world.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:18:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Hey, Jen, you can afford a sex change with your income and pay in cash too if you want paid more. Otherwise, you need to up your acting skills. Female actresses are a dime a dozen and not all that much better than the next.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:19:06 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Anyway I just saw she got $500K for the first hunger games and $10m for the sequels.
View Quote
I think he negotiated quite well.

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#44]
She should up her value by having another round of nekkid pics "stolen."
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:22:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Dear Jennifer Lawrence,

I am sorry you feel this way.  The 1st amendment does indeed give you the right to state such disagreements, however, bottom line is - nude photos have been stolen from your cell phone and posted online.  I have seen them.  All of them.  I have done "things" in response to them.  Therefore, I absolutely have no real use for you anymore.  I don't care about your opinion, I don't care about what you have to say.  But hear this, of all the people in the world to let influence you, Lena Dunham is one that you will not be thankful for later in life.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:26:45 PM EDT
[#46]
She's got the "I am important on all things" syndrome and it's gotten into her brain.

Joined Julianne Moore's new anti-gun organization with a list of hollywood's usual leftists.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:30:16 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Just wait until she is no longer attractive..
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

she is turning into moonbat fast.

Just wait until she is no longer attractive..
Have you seen the picture of her on her knees with a face full of baby batter?

Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Delicious irony here.
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:32:10 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
No, they refer to men as dickheads, assholes, and egomaniacs when men are difficult to work with.

There seems to be this idea that if a dude is a pain in the ass to deal with that he's respected for it. He's not...he's often regarded quite poorly for it. I've dealt with a lot of dickheads, assholes, and egomaniacs over the years. The fact that they had a penis did not make me respect their dickish, assholish, egomaniacal behavior.
View Quote

Oh stop with that logical and factual accounting of reality, it gets in the way of the leftist feminist narrative.
Their vajayjay made life super special hard.

It didn't give them a different set of challenges (and a long list of advantages as well), it is just straight up super extra hard.
Do you see that women even have harder physical standards than men in the military and police?
So many women injured on the job every year.
So many low wage high hour jobs like coal mining, garbage collection.
When men go missing it is national news for weeks.
A man can get bored in his marriage, sleep with the neighbor woman, and then take the kids, and get alimony and child support for decades - pretty much as the court's default setting.
Wait, I meant the reverse.

Women have challenges too, but to pretend that we as a society have to figure out who has it harder and arrive to "men don't have it hard at all" is the unintentional comedy that feminism calls "fact".
Link Posted: 10/13/2015 3:37:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I've no isdue with her feels on this issue
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top