Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2015 9:12:28 PM EDT
Starting tomorrow - $349.99

This deal also carries over to all bundles.

As far as the new PS4s go, it seems the only difference is that they have no gloss on the console.  Something else may be discovered later.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/10/08/ps4-big-holiday-lineup-lower-cost/

I'm still not interested in getting one.  They have MGSV...and that's it.  I don't care about any of their other games.  When Mass Effect 4 comes out.  FF7 HD.  Last of Us 2.....then we can talk.
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:42:10 PM EDT
[#1]
thanks for the heads up

I will probably get one before Christmas
Link Posted: 10/8/2015 9:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I advise all of you to pre-order.

This close to Christmas, the guy at GameStop says they are going to go quick and probably won't get a lot of spares in.

The "black ops 3" bundle should be for example, the number preordered and maybe 3 spares.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This close to Christmas, the guy at GameStop says they are going to go quick and probably won't get a lot of spares in.

The "black ops 3" bundle should be for example, the number preordered and maybe 3 spares.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:21:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm still enjoying my PS3 and trying to not buy a PS4 and get the next console at the launch. Then again I still have my Galaxy S and haven't replaced it yet so I'll probably just trundle along until the PS6 launches.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 2:31:16 AM EDT
[#5]
I had both a ps3 and a xbox360 in the last round.  Went with the ps4 right off the bat in this generation
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:39:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

You fell for the sales pitch.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:40:44 AM EDT
[#7]
damn...

wish i was able to play video games...sadly even a few minutes makes me feel car sick
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 3:43:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I paid $349 shipped next day air for my last of us bundle this past spring.

Good to see them finally reduced for those that havent gotten one yet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 10:54:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No the guy is telling the truth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top