"Only the dead have seen the end of war"  -  Plato
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Obama will leave this shit show for the next President to deal with

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Putin's no fool and he knows what's happening politically in the US.  He knows Obama is probably at his weakest and I think he intends to grab as much as he can before the election.  It's a win/win situation for Putin, Obama won't oppose him and if we elect another weak POTUS he'll be in a good position to grab more, and if we do elect a strong POTUS (don't laugh, it could happen) then all he has to do is hunker down and hold on to what he managed to take.
View Quote

This. Right here.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:10:10 PM EDT
[#6]
The road leading to WWI was long and convoluted. The path to WWIII will be no less complicated. The next world war will leave the US a shell of what we once were unless there is not an immediate massive change in our government.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:16:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Not going to happen.. These threads come up every month it seems.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Or we could you know stay out of The Middle East and peoples business
View Quote

I used to think that our meddling in the world was bad. "Being the world police" as it were.

But BHO has shown what happens when you leave a power vacuum. Someone will be the world police/superpower. I'd rather it be us. It's expensive but not as expensive as the alternative.

He did his best to fuck us.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:40:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Besides the utter pointlessness of involvement there, we haven't had a victory - based war strategy since ww2. We've been using Wilsonian horseshit since ww1. It was suspended during ww2, and put right back in place afterwards.

In other words, if war broke out we would commit lives, assets, and treasury to blowing up planes and killing troops in the region, and stop there. We wouldn't actually defeat russia, or iran, or syria, and change their govts. It would be a regional skirmish for... trading oil with one tyrannical regime instead of another? I won't support more dead Americans for that.

If I'm in the minority in that ooinion, fine. But I won't commit support to that endeavor.

View Quote

I agree. We piddle at war. That draws it out and makes it appear less atrocious than it is.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:13:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I've blamed at least part of the social issues we have today on the end of the Cold War.  We no longer had a central enemy to hate.  No evil boogie man hiding out trying to kill us all.  They tried to use terrorism as the replacement boogie man.  But no one wanted their country, race, religion, to be the bad guy.  Remember in The Sum Of All Fears they even changed the bad guy from middle eastern terrorist to Russians.  With as many different cultures we have in this country, some brought from immigrants, and even more are sub cultures of Americana, we need a commonality.  And since we do not have one from our past we must create our own in the present.  

nite I'm heading over to brazzers
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:02:57 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

While the U.S. and Russia are enemies, the U.S. is not going to war over Syria.  By the time the new president is sworn in, there won't be many or any options left for them.  There are many things that could happen between now and then.  Russia may realize this is a lost cause and recommend to Assad that he leave.  I'm doubtful that will happen, though, since Russia and Iran want to maintain their interests in Syria.  It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.  One this is certain:  Obama will have no influence on the outcome.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope.  Obama will back down big time.

Obama is setting the stage for the next President. You think they're going to continue Obama's agenda?

While the U.S. and Russia are enemies, the U.S. is not going to war over Syria.  By the time the new president is sworn in, there won't be many or any options left for them.  There are many things that could happen between now and then.  Russia may realize this is a lost cause and recommend to Assad that he leave.  I'm doubtful that will happen, though, since Russia and Iran want to maintain their interests in Syria.  It will be interesting to see how this unfolds.  One this is certain:  Obama will have no influence on the outcome.

It's not about Syria.  It's about the entire middle east.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:15:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

lol
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the disturbing part is NOT Russia's involvement.  Syria has been a soviet satellite since forever, nothing new there.  I'm actually surprised Russia didn't get involved earlier and they did try to warn Obama off when Syria first began to crumble.  No, the disturbing part is Iran's involvement.  They are going to be in an excellent position to have control over Iraq and Syria with hardly a shot fired.  

That puts Iran on Israel's doorstep and there's your WWIII trigger.  How long can Israel show restraint?  How long does Iran wait?  It all goes poorly, it is just a matter of when.  I give it 10, 20 years max.

You are, in fact, on to something.  

Admittedly,  part of me wants to see Israel release the hounds in a biblical fashion and I'm not tethered by any religious affiliation.  I know that they could make surgical moves that would debilitate the offense in short order.  This of course being anything short of mushroom clouds over Tel Aviv...

As soon as Iran has a nuke, they will launch. And this cocksucker in the whitehouse will have helped them get there.

lol

I'm not a conspiracy guy, but his argument has more strength than yours.  

Lol or not.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:16:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I don't know...but the Bible tells us where World War III will originate. The “Sixth Trumpet” prophecy is found in Revelation 9:14-15:
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

These angels were bound in the Euphrates River, which flows through Turkey, Syria, and Iraq, and empties into the Persian Gulf. War has been raging up and down the Euphrates River for 12+ years. When they are loosed, these evil angels will carry out their assignment to kill one-third of mankind (WWIII).
View Quote

lol

This is straight up 9/11 troofer level shit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:20:07 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Not going to happen.. These threads come up every month it seems.
View Quote

You're probably right.  WWI was the last great war.  Well, until WWII.  That was the war to end all wars.  We're safe now.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:21:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:21:57 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

lol

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't know...but the Bible tells us where World War III will originate. The “Sixth Trumpet” prophecy is found in Revelation 9:14-15:
Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates. And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

These angels were bound in the Euphrates River, which flows through Turkey, Syria, and Iraq, and empties into the Persian Gulf. War has been raging up and down the Euphrates River for 12+ years. When they are loosed, these evil angels will carry out their assignment to kill one-third of mankind (WWIII).

lol

Did you spell it "troofer" because you think it's impossible or as a means of discrediting him without refuting him?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:23:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
What's russia gonna goto war with?

I mean a real war.
View Quote

We can sit around and talk about how they can't go to war right up to the point that we realize that they are going to war and have been for years.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:28:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Did you spell it "troofer" because you think it's impossible or as a means of discrediting him without refuting him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

Refuting "ends times" tales?

You want me to refute Mother Goose while I'm at it?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:29:43 AM EDT
[#19]
I used to read Revelations and think "no way, not in my life"

i'm starting to think I was wrong.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:32:57 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:33:41 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

No.  Just the end times.  I'd like to hear your story.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:34:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View Quote

That doesn't contradict the OP's fear.

It actually plays into it.

Russia is only getting stronger.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:36:13 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Winner.

These the final Wars of the Ottoman Succession, rolling into the Grand Muslim Civil War.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think we are still watching the end of World War 1.  And we have been for almost 100 years

Winner.

These the final Wars of the Ottoman Succession, rolling into the Grand Muslim Civil War.

Whoah.

I know you've used that term before, but I only now thought to lump it in with the larger Russia-U.S. thing, since I tend to fixate on a certain other region.

Excellent way to frame it, both of you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:39:39 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

They have no means to project power outside of their nuclear force. The only nations with any sort of respectable blue water navy are close allies to us.

We have 10 CVN's. That's more than the whole world combined with out even getting into the assload of amphibs we have that would support an actual MEU.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's russia gonna goto war with?

I mean a real war.

We can sit around and talk about how they can't go to war right up to the point that we realize that they are going to war and have been for years.

They have no means to project power outside of their nuclear force. The only nations with any sort of respectable blue water navy are close allies to us.

We have 10 CVN's. That's more than the whole world combined with out even getting into the assload of amphibs we have that would support an actual MEU.

Russia is actively and aggressively building capability while the U.S. is still bound and determined to reduce ours.

Makes me want to read British and French defense-related journals from the mid 1930s and see what the Cassandra's of the time were saying.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:40:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:40:54 AM EDT
[#26]

That's why Russia will never be truly stronk! Too much gluten.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 2:45:02 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

No.  

Putin will lay down the smack, Obongo will kiss his ass and bow and go golfing.  Remember 2-3 years ago and his red line bullshit?  How'd that work out
View Quote
this

Obozo has America on its knees with its ass in the air ready to get boned.

The Commies are doing whatever they please right now, we desperately need a man in the White House. Or a woman with balls.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:01:39 AM EDT
[#28]

I can't get over the gullible suckers here that think our predicament is a result of Obama's incompetence.

Obama has a plan and everything is going according to plan.  Well, maybe a little slower than he'd like but in the right direction.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:04:32 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

I can't get over the gullible suckers here that think our predicament is a result of Obama's incompetence.

Obama has a plan and everything is going according to plan.  Well, maybe a little slower than he'd like but in the right direction.

View Quote
I agree, VJ is his direct handler, is it any wonder that we are seeing pro Iranian papers being drawn by this clown?

I am getting old already, lets get it over with before my grandkids have to fight.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:06:00 AM EDT
[#30]
It's the same shit that has been happening since World War II. The Cold War isn't over. It just took a little break.  Putin saw us busy in Iraq and Afghanistan and said now is time to take over some shit because the US doesn't have the stomach for war and Reagan is dead.

I could care less about Syria. When are we going to learn? Iraq, Libya,Yemen,  Afghanistan, Egypt, and now Syria. These cavemen in the Middle East can only be controlled by tyrants. We never should have opened our mouth and let Assad do what he needed to do. Obama put himself in a position where he has to pretend we are against Assad, but Russia called our bluff and said thanks suckers... and here ya go.. have 200,000 refuges that Mother Russia ain't paying for.

Putin is too smart to try an all out war. He isn't suicidal. He will just take a little here... a little sliver over here.. and boom. The new Russian Empire.

But rejoice!! We have trannies in the army and gay marriage is legal!!

In the meantime I will continue to drink booze, fish, and bang dirty bar chicks.

To those of you with young kids, I am sorry. I don't see how this place will be tolerable in 20-30 years. I see Costa Rica or Panama in my future.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:06:48 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I mentioned about a year ago that the mess in the Ukraine was also a good excuse for the russkies to get troops closer to Syria and everyone here laughed and laughed and called me a faggot 14er.
View Quote

I agreed with that when I heard it a while back. Wether here or not, I felt Russia was going to get involved beyond cloak and dagger proxy shit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:23:02 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

If you can't recognize we have an incompetent President, feel free to educate us on the brilliant "plan" Obama has in store for us.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:24:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I agreed with that when I heard it a while back. Wether here or not, I felt Russia was going to get involved beyond cloak and dagger proxy shit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I mentioned about a year ago that the mess in the Ukraine was also a good excuse for the russkies to get troops closer to Syria and everyone here laughed and laughed and called me a faggot 14er.

But he said "everyone."

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 3:51:57 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Russia has over a year to prepare and set the stage.  He's playing against the real JV squad right now.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems that everything is pointing to a conflict between Russia and the US.

lol...first thing that has to happen is we need a President with more cajones than a community organizer...

Russia has over a year to prepare and set the stage.  He's playing against the real JV squad right now.

If that idiot Trump gets in he'll stumble his dumbass into ww3. Mark my words.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 4:01:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you can't recognize we have an incompetent President, feel free to educate us on the brilliant "plan" Obama has in store for us.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He wants America to be weakened and humiliated.

He wants Iran to get the bomb.

He wants ISIS to prosper.

He wants Israel to be wiped off the face of the earth.

Does he want America and Europe destroyed?  I don't know, but quite possibly.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:21:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Makes me want to read British and French defense-related journals from the mid 1930s and see what the Cassandra's of the time were saying.
View Quote

People were begging for capacity, but the Great Depression made defense spending difficult. France was interested in defense spending that created the economic conditions it wanted (full employment) while holding costs down.

The UK was attempting changes across their DOTMLPF, while doing hot stability operations all over the world, while attempting to preserve their MCO capability that had gone from best in the world in 1919, to first among equals by 1935, but unlike all of their adversaries, the Brits were spread across the globe. They ended up doing lots of stupid doctrinal changes (like centralizing all of their air power) weren't doing much in the way of experimentation in MCO operations (due to cost and the consistent requirement to do stability ops that were spreading their forces paper thin.)

The UK military between the wars is very frightening precedent that we won't study.

One big distinction is that the Brits knew that the technologies that would win the next war (like Radar, improved SONAR, jet engines, fuzes, etc.) was the ultimate key terrain. They invested in R&D, but had no real production capability to back it up. Luckily, we were able to make that shortfall up.

Our problem is that we can fight a technologically centric opponent. We lack the capability to put together a coherent and sustainable population centric campaign, outside of the cultural aspect.

We will ENDEX/ENDWAR at Phase 4, forever.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 7:24:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It seems that everything is pointing to a conflict between Russia and the US.

lol...first thing that has to happen is we need a President with more cajones than a community organizer...

LOL, a one trick pony.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:06:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Putin's no fool and he knows what's happening politically in the US.  He knows Obama is probably at his weakest and I think he intends to grab as much as he can before the election.  It's a win/win situation for Putin, Obama won't oppose him and if we elect another weak POTUS he'll be in a good position to grab more, and if we do elect a strong POTUS (don't laugh, it could happen) then all he has to do is hunker down and hold on to what he managed to take.
View Quote

Exactly, some more pieces to the puzzle right here.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I was actually referring to all the treaties that ended WW1, and drew a bunch of untenable borders on the map.  Be it Danzig and East Prussia, Yugoslavia, or the Mandates and countries in the Mideast.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think we are still watching the end of World War 1.  And we have been for almost 100 years

This is very true.

The issues that caused the first great war will continue to haunt us for decades.

I was actually referring to all the treaties that ended WW1, and drew a bunch of untenable borders on the map.  Be it Danzig and East Prussia, Yugoslavia, or the Mandates and countries in the Mideast.

You are forgetting it was Islamic exteramist that committed an act of terrorism that was the trigger event for WW I.  The goal of radical Islam has not changed.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Tarded.  Iran getting the bomb just lets them be a regional asshat with immunity from invasion.  Who are they going to nuke?  Israel?  Israel can hit them with 1-200 warheads in retaliation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think the disturbing part is NOT Russia's involvement.  Syria has been a soviet satellite since forever, nothing new there.  I'm actually surprised Russia didn't get involved earlier and they did try to warn Obama off when Syria first began to crumble.  No, the disturbing part is Iran's involvement.  They are going to be in an excellent position to have control over Iraq and Syria with hardly a shot fired.  

That puts Iran on Israel's doorstep and there's your WWIII trigger.  How long can Israel show restraint?  How long does Iran wait?  It all goes poorly, it is just a matter of when.  I give it 10, 20 years max.

You are, in fact, on to something.  

Admittedly,  part of me wants to see Israel release the hounds in a biblical fashion and I'm not tethered by any religious affiliation.  I know that they could make surgical moves that would debilitate the offense in short order.  This of course being anything short of mushroom clouds over Tel Aviv...

As soon as Iran has a nuke, they will launch. And this cocksucker in the whitehouse will have helped them get there.

Tarded.  Iran getting the bomb just lets them be a regional asshat with immunity from invasion.  Who are they going to nuke?  Israel?  Israel can hit them with 1-200 warheads in retaliation.

One conundrum here. One party revels in the joy of living while the other party revels in the joy of dying.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:17:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

You are forgetting it was Islamic exteramist that committed an act of terrorism that was the trigger event for WW I.  The goal of radical Islam has not changed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is very true.

The issues that caused the first great war will continue to haunt us for decades.

That's not true at all. Princip's cell was ultimately backed and guided by the Serbian government which was not a Muslim government by any means. The assassination had nothing to do with Islamic extremism. We wouldn't really see that sort of thing until the post-war era, although IIRC there were some previews in the interwar period in the ME.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:27:20 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

That's not true at all. Princip's cell was ultimately backed and guided by the Serbian government which was not a Muslim government by any means. The assassination had nothing to do with Islamic extremism. We wouldn't really see that sort of thing until the post-war era, although IIRC there were some previews in the interwar period in the ME.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is very true.

Indeed, it's also worth noting it was Russia's emotional plunge to defend a wayward "brother" that really brought war to Europe. As far as anyone else saw it, Austria was contending with a domestic instability problem.

As far as Islam, the Brits weren't hesitant to play up on religious and nationalist sentiments to wage a guerrila war against the Ottomans. I still wonder if connections can be drawn to those operations and various movements like Wahabbism.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

As far as Islam, the Brits weren't hesitant to play up on religious and nationalist sentiments to wage a guerrila war against the Ottomans. I still wonder if connections can be drawn to those operations and various movements like Wahabbism.
View Quote

Indeed, but the idea of self-determination wasn't limited to the Americans. The Brits were pursuing a half-assed policy of moderate self-determination...and no one thought that the Ottomans were a reasonable or effective government.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Na its like the pre game warm up. Where every one is out stretching and limbering up.

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:15:28 AM EDT
[#46]
If there is another World War, you can bet that if a Democrat is in charge, they will take the initiative to emulate FDR and seek a power grab of epic proportions.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 11:16:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Obama is setting the stage for the next President. You think they're going to continue Obama's agenda?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

sock puppets don't have agendas their masters do
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:03:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Even T. E Lawrence got ass-raped in Syria
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This is what I would expect to see happen both here and abroad (and many of these could occur simultaneously):

1) Worldwide economic crash/Great Depression #2. Credit and bond markets will go straight to hell and overwhelming debt problems will crush not only individuals but whole governments as well.

2) Social upheaval (ferguson, baltimore, etc) will continue to be a problem worldwide.

3) Multiple terrorists attacks mostly done by islamic groups and, here at home, also done by your standard variety nut jobs, too.

4) Israel attacking Iran and/or Iranian backed groups.

5) Iran to attack either turkey or saudi arabia or maybe both in addition to Israel and maybe even the US, too.

6) The rise of turkey as a larger regional power in the middle east and a greater player on the world stage as a whole.

7) Gog-magog and psalm 83 wars (which may all be related to each other; also refer back to #4 for more of this) will happen in the mideast.

8) More upheaval and social problems in egypt. Also (if I remember correctly from previous studying) according to biblical scripture, a drought of the nile may happen there also.

9) Refugee and immigration crisis related problems will continue to arise and worsen both in europe and in the USA. This will relate back to what I stated in points #2 and #3 above.

10) Increased tension between china and its far east neighbors plus increased tension between north korea and damn near everybody else----but especially south korea, japan and the USA.

11) Someone or several someone's will pop off a nuke or three somewhere. My bet would be on iran but "the best korea™" might join that party too if they decide to get frisky enough to try it.

12) The US will, sooner or later, go toe-to-toe with russia and/or china either in syria or some other hot spot in the world.

13) "Palestine" will have its own country after the so called "powers that be" decide to carve up Israel and return Israel to its pre-67 borders. This will end poorly for everybody as it will only invite more chaos in a region that already has to much of that to begin with.

14) The militia movement in the US will see a resurgence sooner or later.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only thing I'm feeling fairly certain of at this point in my life is that there will indeed be some form of a WWIII.  Likely a nuke used by a radical group, then an overwhelming response by whatever country or countries were attacked, then China/Russia showing up... and on and on.

I can come up with all kinds of scenarios.  Most are completely illogical and unlikely.  One or two are almost a certainty.

This is what I would expect to see happen both here and abroad (and many of these could occur simultaneously):

1) Worldwide economic crash/Great Depression #2. Credit and bond markets will go straight to hell and overwhelming debt problems will crush not only individuals but whole governments as well.

2) Social upheaval (ferguson, baltimore, etc) will continue to be a problem worldwide.

3) Multiple terrorists attacks mostly done by islamic groups and, here at home, also done by your standard variety nut jobs, too.

4) Israel attacking Iran and/or Iranian backed groups.

5) Iran to attack either turkey or saudi arabia or maybe both in addition to Israel and maybe even the US, too.

6) The rise of turkey as a larger regional power in the middle east and a greater player on the world stage as a whole.

7) Gog-magog and psalm 83 wars (which may all be related to each other; also refer back to #4 for more of this) will happen in the mideast.

8) More upheaval and social problems in egypt. Also (if I remember correctly from previous studying) according to biblical scripture, a drought of the nile may happen there also.

9) Refugee and immigration crisis related problems will continue to arise and worsen both in europe and in the USA. This will relate back to what I stated in points #2 and #3 above.

10) Increased tension between china and its far east neighbors plus increased tension between north korea and damn near everybody else----but especially south korea, japan and the USA.

11) Someone or several someone's will pop off a nuke or three somewhere. My bet would be on iran but "the best korea™" might join that party too if they decide to get frisky enough to try it.

12) The US will, sooner or later, go toe-to-toe with russia and/or china either in syria or some other hot spot in the world.

13) "Palestine" will have its own country after the so called "powers that be" decide to carve up Israel and return Israel to its pre-67 borders. This will end poorly for everybody as it will only invite more chaos in a region that already has to much of that to begin with.

14) The militia movement in the US will see a resurgence sooner or later.

Israel will not be carved up and forced back to it's 67 borders. The only way that would happen is if Israel was defeated on the battlefield. If that were to happen then I would strongly believe that the Sampson Option would come into play.

A lot of people don't know that Israel's new Jericho 3 ballistic missiles are MIRV capable and can hit Russia. I don't think this fact is lost on the Russians. Unless Putin was mad as a hatter I do not think they would throe their support behind Syria or Iran in that endeavor.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:22:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is very true.

Unless I completely missed something, Gavrilo Princip was an ethnic Serb in Bosnia and Serbian Orthodox.  In 1914 there is no way in hell he was working for the Ottoman Empire, or any Islamic faction.  I am pretty sure that before the war he was in one of the Serbian organizations trying to get the Turks out of Kosovo and Macedonia.  He want Serbian independence from Austria-Hungry, not to advance any Islamic aim.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top