View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this cant be for real

It's real.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism

Where is the epidemic of violent extremism in the US that we need a new program to deal with it?

They pack in a lot of feel-good buzzwords but it's not clear exactly what they will be doing or why.  What's in the hand behind their back?

Minneapolis, Minnesota.  

So let me see if I get this straight:

Liberals bring in liberal minded inmigrants that want to destroy our fabric of life because they will demographically vote "D" yet the .gov turns around & wants more UN authority in the states to counteract this ideal they call "Right wing"?

?

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't see anything to imply anything this group says or does will have the force of law.  Now, I'm as conspiracy-minded as the next guy, so... I want to believe  but ya'll are going to have to help me out.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:14:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?

After all, with Obama knowingly aiding al-Qaeda forces in Syria, how likely is it that he will use his “global police force” against actual Islamic jihadists? I suspect that instead, this global police force will be used to impose the blasphemy laws under the sharia (Islamic law), and to silence all criticism of Islam for the President who proclaimed that “the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

more at link

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/
View Quote

cant we just withdraw from the fucking UN already
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:28:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Things will be getting sporty in the next few years. I need more cardio, and training for friends/family.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:30:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
If true, I am going to go out on a limb and say his goal is more about fighting "conservatism" than it is fighting "extremism."

It is no secret that those who subscribe to his ideology have zero qualms with using government to silence opposition.
View Quote

And we know how they feel about us, what they would do if they could.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:19:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Good, that means it would be easier to manipulate the media/public.  If they're not in the mindset of a war then if you can control the message even a minor altercation could be magnified in its effect.  To the people on the ground it would be semantics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This won't be called a war or revolution. It will be called a police action or martial law. Obama has set up more than one path to achieve his agenda. He also controls the spin doctors and news media. The lying Kenyan will always claim the higher moral ground.

Good, that means it would be easier to manipulate the media/public.  If they're not in the mindset of a war then if you can control the message even a minor altercation could be magnified in its effect.  To the people on the ground it would be semantics.

The last time Israel went into Lebanon, Al Jazeera was showing photo shopped pictures which were shared all over the internet.  News stories were fabricated to match the photos of the same guy holding the same dead baby in different "attacks".

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:21:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The last time Israel went into Lebanon, Al Jazeera was showing photo shopped pictures which were shared all over the internet.  News stories were fabricated to match the photos of the same guy holding the same dead baby in different "attacks".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This won't be called a war or revolution. It will be called a police action or martial law. Obama has set up more than one path to achieve his agenda. He also controls the spin doctors and news media. The lying Kenyan will always claim the higher moral ground.

Western mainstream media hates Jews, all communists hate Jews. They support radical Muslims and denigrate Israel with far too much regularity for it to be anything else. To them Jews represent bankers, business owners, rich people basically, they love seeing Jews "get there's".
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This didn't come up today.  They obviously were waiting for a tragedy to roll this out.
View Quote

Et Tu, Sherrick?

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

It's real.

http://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/launch-strong-cities-network-strengthen-community-resilience-against-violent-extremism

Where is the epidemic of violent extremism in the US that we need a new program to deal with it?

They pack in a lot of feel-good buzzwords but it's not clear exactly what they will be doing or why.  What's in the hand behind their back?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this cant be for real

It's real.

The initiative is real. The Breitbart interpretation makes Rolling Stone look like a bastion of journalistic integrity.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:26:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Ost
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:31:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The best thing about all of this is the reality is more funny and a whole lot more stupid, than even the moronic conspiracy ranting about it.

http://strongcitiesnetwork.org/

This is the mission statement :

Facilitate systematic sharing of knowledge, expertise and lessons learned on building social cohesion and community resilience to prevent violent extremism across cities on an international basis, through both regional workshops and international conferences.
View Quote

It's essentially a law enforcement initiative modeled after the wildly successful Warsaw Initiative Fund, which had done wonders to integrate East European militaries.

What exists now is wholly inadequate to foster the types of relationships needed to facilitate information sharing and best practices development that allow cities to learn from each other. Right now, information sharing is a mess, and a huge vulnerability against transnational crime.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:37:33 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Liberals bring in liberal minded inmigrants that want to destroy our fabric of life because they will demographically vote "D" yet the .gov turns around & wants more UN authority in the states to counteract this ideal they call "Right wing"?

?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
this cant be for real

It's real.

Minneapolis, Minnesota.  

?

That's exactly right. You see, it all started when the reptilians crash-landed in Roswell '47. Is it any coincidence the UN was founded just two years prior? What do you think brought the reptilians to Earth? Opportunity. They'd actually arrived during the war, and had already begun embedding themselves in the government. They had enough agents in place to bury Roswell, and bury it quick.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:47:17 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Western mainstream media hates Jews, all communists hate Jews. They support radical Muslims and denigrate Israel with far too much regularity for it to be anything else. To them Jews represent bankers, business owners, rich people basically, they love seeing Jews "get there's".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I was just pointing out a real life example of Choking_Hazard's point.  The propaganda is maybe even more powerful than the weapons.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:59:50 AM EDT
[#15]
Community resilience. They going to give them jobs to keep the extremists happy?

Does everyone have their insurance premium from Molon Labe Mutual paid up? Okay. Going for more tinfoil and armadillo helmets now, I hear boots outside!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:22:48 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I don't see anything to imply anything this group says or does will have the force of law.  Now, I'm as conspiracy-minded as the next guy, so... I want to believe  but ya'll are going to have to help me out.
View Quote

Your skepticism is understandable and probably prudent. Keep in the back of your mind though the ability of this administration and associates to manipulate, corrupt, and exploit almost any institution in order to serve and advance their ideologies. Considering what we have seen within the operations and conduct of the ATF, IRS, DOJ, Secret Service, etc. - the idea of a new body with additional authority deserves a look.

With the liberal mind set that currently exists in this country and the way it has hijacked the Democrat party, you are likely to find even a very, very small percent that think the idea of granting such a global police force authority to use against Americans would be a good idea. Now, get a handful of them in a room as or with decision makers and there we go.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Your skepticism is understandable and probably prudent. Keep in the back of your mind though the ability of this administration and associates to manipulate, corrupt, and exploit almost any institution in order to serve and advance their ideologies. Considering what we have seen within the operations and conduct of the ATF, IRS, DOJ, Secret Service, etc. - the idea of a new body with additional authority deserves a look.

With the liberal mind set that currently exists in this country and the way it has hijacked the Democrat party, you are likely to find even a very, very small percent that think the idea of granting such a global police force authority to use against Americans would be a good idea. Now, get a handful of them in a room as or with decision makers and there we go.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There is no "body." There is no "authority." There is only a fledgling networking initiative.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:33:46 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I will say that I find the 'one world' aspects of it disturbing, in that it demonstrates at least a willingness to concede even a tiny component of U.S. sovereignty to global examination and approval.  I'm much less interested in playing nice with the neighbors than in keeping my own place secure.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:40:19 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I will say that I find the 'one world' aspects of it disturbing, in that it demonstrates at least a willingness to concede even a tiny component of U.S. sovereignty to global examination and approval.  I'm much less interested in playing nice with the neighbors than in keeping my own place secure.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like it or not, we live on one planet. That's not a conspiracy.  

And exactly how can this initiative infringe on sovereignty? It's about better sharing of information and practices, not passing legislation.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#20]
We should also give them a snazzy 3 letter acronym for a name and make them exempt from any sort of public purview or oversight.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 9:53:25 AM EDT
[#21]
Their job would be so much easier and safer if they were able to disarm the citizens.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

And exactly how can this initiative infringe on sovereignty? It's about better sharing of information and practices, not passing legislation.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One planet, yes, but with distinct (for the most part) borders to separate different and sometimes wildly incompatible cultures and ideologies.  Blending them successfully fails at least as often as it succeeds.

Honestly, though, although my first post was somewhat tongue-in-cheek, I don't hear any real warning bells going off in my head about this group at this point.  But I also hear what torstin is saying in his reply above, and do think it's dangerous to assume that this administration won't take whatever advantage they can from this or any other situation.  By all rights, Obama should not be allowed to enter into a treaty with Iran to remove sanctions and allow them to resume nuclear development, yet here we are.  Yes, I know he's not doing that single-handedly, but he may as well be.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:18:17 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Only if you want to be shot in the face

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if I join up with the Feds or one of their state/local task forces, can I knock down a bunch of OT arresting ARFCOM members?

Only if you want to be shot in the face

This is how you get shot in the face.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:26:01 AM EDT
[#24]
Double you a tea.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 10:41:31 AM EDT
[#25]
Has the Tyranny Response Team been notified of this?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:04:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

what round is best round for globalist socialist UN helmet?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

what round is best round for globalist socialist UN helmet?

All of em.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:14:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Isn't it treason to invite a foreign power into the country to act in this manner?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:25:31 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Isn't it treason to invite a foreign power into the country to act in this manner?
View Quote

In what manner?

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:30:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#30]
So, we need to learn, "Am I being detained", in a bunch of different languages now?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:18:13 PM EDT
[#31]
First to the year 1939 when Charlie Chaplin and his evil Nazi regime enslaved Europe and tried to take over the world! ... But then an even greater force emerged:
The un!
And the un un-nazi'd the world!
Forever!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 7:44:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
First to the year 1939 when Charlie Chaplin and his evil Nazi regime enslaved Europe and tried to take over the world! ... But then an even greater force emerged:
The un!
Forever!
View Quote

Except for Golden Dawn and all of the other European parties that are essentially modern Nazis.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:19:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The un!
Forever!
View Quote

Welcome to ARFCOM. We love posting.
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:24:55 PM EDT
[#34]

Bring those Foreign "Peacekeepers" to American soil.....I DARE YOU!
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:25:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Its like the 90s with this bullshit all over again lol

Is Briebart becoming a tinfoiler site lately?
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

That's exactly right. You see, it all started when the reptilians crash-landed in Roswell '47. Is it any coincidence the UN was founded just two years prior? What do you think brought the reptilians to Earth? Opportunity. They'd actually arrived during the war, and had already begun embedding themselves in the government. They had enough agents in place to bury Roswell, and bury it quick.
View Quote

Wait...thought it was the greys that crash-landed in Roswell?  
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Have you read the news lately? Seems like what was tinfoil 20 years ago is breaking news this year. I'm beginning to think our current politicians watched UHF public television for ideas.

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:50:57 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Pretty much has been since the founder died.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:53:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think you mean since he was assassinated.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 12:59:59 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wow... your tinfoil is on way too tight!

He had a heart attack walking home from the bar.   He probably drank too much and he was known  to have a weak heart.  It was bad luck.   Lots of people have bad luck.

Just like his coroner who had the bad luck of drinking all that arsenic after he.... um.... hmm.... yes, just a coincidence.   That's all that was.  
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:05:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He had a heart attack walking home from the bar.   He probably drank too much and he was known  to have a weak heart.  It was bad luck.   Lots of people have bad luck.

Just like his coroner who had the bad luck of drinking all that arsenic after he.... um.... hmm.... yes, just a coincidence.   That's all that was.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I heard he tripped and landed on some bullets.

The coroner that is, Breitbart was classic Halliburton heart attack wave emitter.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:10:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I heard he tripped and landed on some bullets.

The coroner that is, Breitbart was classic Halliburton heart attack wave emitter.
View Quote

Who would want to kill Breitbart?  He was loved by all.  

And tripped and landed on some bullets?

That's about as plausible as a man shooting himself in the back of the head with his own revolver (later found cocked) and then dragging himself to Fort Marcy Park before expiring.

A real knee slapper that one was...
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:11:05 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

It's real.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
this cant be for real

It's real.

Where?

The democrat controlled inner cities.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 1:16:52 AM EDT
[#45]
Why are you trying to get my hopes up, OP?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 8:56:49 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Put it in English, please. Surely you government trolls have better resources than putting stuff up in a foreign language.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Put it in English, please. Surely you government trolls have better resources than putting stuff up in a foreign language.

OP is triggered, GD is triggered. Lul

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:35:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/822/7b2.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/915/822/7b2.jpg

The real irony here is of people could actually read and comprehend English, this thread wouldn't exist.
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:41:22 PM EDT
[#48]
What the fuck has the UN ever accomplished?
Link Posted: 10/4/2015 9:46:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Bring it

Link Posted: 10/4/2015 10:33:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
What the fuck has the UN ever accomplished?
View Quote

South Korea not enough? Shitloads of peacekeepers.

Establishment of Israel?

And has been the venue for some of the most widespread international treaties and significant debates in modern history?

Maybe that?
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top